My Twin Sisters - Cover

My Twin Sisters

 

Chapter 1

I'm Charlie, 28 and married with no kids. This story goes back to when I was 14 and my twin sisters were 15.

All through adolescence, they would tease me and pretend to be one another.

Their names are Faith and Hope — if I had been a girl, my name would have been Charity I was told. That's another story for another time.

We all are blessed with beautiful flaxen colored hair and blue eyes, looking much better on my sisters than me.

They were quite the hellcats growing up as well, Faith getting into more trouble than Hope most of the time.

We were all going through puberty together, my voice changing, body hair appearing and my pecker started to lengthen getting to a nice round number of eight inches long when erect, which had started to happen as well due to the fact that the twins got tits and really nice looking butts over the last 18 months or so.

They also were aware that I had 'grown up' inside my boxers, occasionally rubbing up against me just to see my reaction, as they were not always wearing the new bras Mom had got for them.

I could tell that they were as excited as I was because their nipples would get hard under the t-shirts they wore.

They started a game with me, asking me to close my eyes — then one of them would kiss me and I had to guess which one. If I got it right, they would let me touch their bare butt for five seconds.

As hard as they tried to mimic each other's kissing, I had figured out a tell to know who it was every time. I didn't tell them of course, sometimes getting it wrong on purpose so that the game could continue.

Faith would always sit on her knees to kiss me and Hope would crouch like a baseball catcher, so I continued the game until they got bored with it.

Mom read them the riot act and they started wearing bras all of the time. Six months later, when we started to play the game again, I would ask if I could touch their titties for five seconds instead. They gathered up and talked about it, so I figured I was busted, but Faith said, "We agree, but now if you get it wrong, we get to touch your dick for five seconds!" A definite 'win-win' for me.

We all went to the girl's room to play now, with the raise in the stakes.

One of them got on her knees and got in position, and after the kiss I guessed Faith, but was wrong. So, with Hope at the door to make sure no one was in earshot, Faith reached inside my boxers, as I said, "Five, four, three, two and one."

"Doesn't it hurt to be hard like that, Charles?" Faith asked.

"A little, but your hand makes it feel good, really?" I confirmed.

Two minutes later, I was kissed again, but I really wasn't sure anymore, so I guessed Faith again, and was right, so she reached behind her and undid her bra a little, as I put my hand under it and touched her directly on the nipple, with her making a sound and counting backward until it was done.

We played a few more times, with Hope getting a chance to put her hand on my dick and me getting to touch her equally pointy nipples.

As we grew up, the game changed ... from touching my dick, to jerking my dick, and I went from touching their nipples to kissing their nipples.

We all got a bit taller, I got more hair down there, as did they and they grew from the bee sting bosoms they had at 14 to full fledged C-cups at 16 years old. Quite fortunately, the rest of my body grew into the nice dick I had gotten years earlier, still at a firm eight inches.

Over the same couple of years, Dad and I discussed sex, as did Mom with the girls. We also got the heavily abridged version of it from the school we all attended.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.