My Special Vantage Point - Cover

My Special Vantage Point

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Harry's spouse was in the perfect spot to find out all his secrets and hidden things that he never told her about. She discovers his affair with her younger sister and even some sort of relationship with her sister's twenty something daughter born out of wedlock. The problem is that she may not be able to do anything about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was the smell that woke me from my dreams of heavenly bliss. No, I was certainly not in the fluffy clouds as yet. I was still on the mantle sitting quietly in dusty repose. My horny Harry was likely up to no good again and was responsible for the tingling aroma filling the space around me.

The low hum of something battery powered emanated from the master bathroom. The old reprobate must be either shaving or doing something more insidious. I finally identified the scent as the special lubricant we used when Harry was determined to make use of my rear door. It was an act that I personally abhorred with a deep seated distaste. But the poor man begged me and did special favors for me that forced me to accede to his desires every now and then. I particularly disliked the pressure his knob made on my tight little sphincter immediately prior to insertion. Once he had his huge cock inside my anus, everything was quite all right and I tended to enjoy the feeling of fullness that suffused my entire core.

Then, I recognized the humming noise as my personal little vibrator that I used to "take off the edge" when Harry shot his load too quickly and left me panting in continued anticipation. If the old fool was using that in the bathroom, there is only one place he could be putting it. I chuckled to myself thinking it was fair payback for the times he talked me into taking it up the bum.

I could hear what sounded like whispering from the bathroom. The lights were all off and even we spirits have problems with seeing in the dark. I knew my kinky husband liked to fumble about in the dark and act like a stranger but it didn't seem like this was one of those scenarios.

Both Mary, my younger sister, and Rose, her sexy daughter born out of wedlock, had departed much earlier and I wondered who that scoundrel Harry could be whispering to in the middle of the night.

The bathroom door opened and there was my Harry framed in all his naked glory with his ever-present erection sticking out like a horizontal flagpole. He was cradling one of those new-fangled phones in his hand and held his somewhat reddened cock with the other.

"I am stroking it, love. Yes, my little princess, I am doing it nice and hard just like you told me."

I could see Harry's naked flanks bending over the end of the bed and I could see his balls hanging down all swollen and ready to spill some seeds without any ceremony. His rampant cock was out of sight but I surmised it was resting on the soft pillows I had spent so much time selecting in a crowded discount store. I hoped he had covered them with the old cases and not the beautiful silk ones that I loved so dearly.

"Yes, dearest, my juices are coming out just a little bit now. Put some on my fingers? Yes, it is very sticky, my little honey ass baby."

I saw him put his hand up and in the light from the bathroom door; I could see the liquid glistening on the tips of his fingers.

"Put my fingers in my mouth! Must I do that, dearest? Yes, I will, my pet. Describe the taste, you say?"

He licked the tips of his fingers and even put one inside his mouth and sucked it. I was really quite surprised at his actions because I had always known my finicky husband to be most disapproving of such depraved "goings on" to the best of my knowledge.

"Yes, Rose love, it is quite delicious. You would love to suck all my cum into your pretty little tummy for your Uncle Harry, right?"

That senile old bastard was actually talking dirty in the middle of the night to my niece Rose. The little baby I had rocked to sleep when her ditzy mother was off getting laid at some ineffective peace protest.

My niece Rose was as beautiful as she was sexy and it was difficult to see what she could possibly see in my Harry. Well, there was his huge cock. I guess she might find that a nice benefit if she didn't have a young man of her own.

Harry had started to hump the mounded pillows on the edge of the bed. The old fool was grunting as loud as he could right into the silly little phone just like he was performing for an audience.

"Open your mouth wide, Rose darling. Papa's got a nice present for you! Good girl, take it all in deep. Be my little wet mouth girl."

I suppose the poor man was compensating a bit for the fact that in some 30 years of marriage I had seldom taken his huge cock inside my poor little mouth. The simple fact was I was a bit fearful of having to swallow the bitter tasting cum that my Harry had a tendency to produce. I did kiss it and lick it and made a big show out of stroking it until he shot his load all over my face and breasts but I refused to swallow any of the vile tasting liquid. I rather liked the way he would spank me afterward and tell me I was "a dirty little girl". I always frigged myself underneath when he spanked me and managed to have a fair share of very satisfying orgasms.

Harry's legs were pounding the bed very hard now and I could see his ass muscles working his cock deep into the soft yielding pillows.

"Take my cock in deep, you slut! Open wide and take it Rose love. Must I slap your face to make you lick me with your little tongue? That's it, just like that. You give head even better than your mum, my little Rose. Very talented, I must say!"

Harry was starting to whine now and I knew it would not be long before he shot his load. I always knew he was on the verge of filling up my pussy whenever I heard his familiar whine getting started. I wished it was my pussy instead of the pillow or even Rose's pretty little mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.