Sian - Cover

Sian

Copyright© 2012 by JonRogers

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My receptionist gets some on the job training. Partly true but mainly fantasy.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Sian came to work for me as a receptionist on an apprenticeship scheme through the local college. There were supposed to be three people interviewing but she was the only one who turned up. She was 18 years old, about 5'6 with short dark hair, a gorgeous figure, slim waist and slightly rounded hips and lovely pert breasts. Most of all she had really sexy brown eyes and she was a little shy during the interview so those brown eyes looked at me in that coy manner that girls seem to manage so well. Anyway, I gave her the post as her CV seemed ok and as she was the only attendee that had to count for something.

As time went on and she settled down into the roll she started to come out of her shell and the conversations could be entertaining at times. She was having some trouble with her then boyfriend and wanted to move out but couldn't afford to but things came to a head one day and she came in to say they had split up and she was now living with a distant relative as her parents weren't in the same town anymore. After a week or two of being on her own the conversations took a new turn and sex was a subject that was more often than not the main topic of the conversations we had when no one else was around as the other staff all left at 3.30pm and she stayed till 4.30pm to handle any customer enquiries and give me chance to catch up on paperwork.

Now I had done nothing to start this and as she was 20 years my junior I was very surprised that she wanted to have this sort of conversation with me, although I did think that she maybe saw me as something of a father figure which was why she was happy to discuss matters that I thought weren't appropriate for a boss to be talking about with the junior employee.

However as time went on it became apparent that perhaps just talking about it wasn't enough and after about a month of being single she came in one day wearing a skirt to just below the knee that had buttons up the front. During the day all was fine and I thought nothing of this skirt as she sometimes wore skirts instead of trousers or jeans. However, once the other staff had gone home at their customary time things changed and when she came into my office with a request for a quote I noticed that there seemed to be a lot of leg on show. I glanced at the skirt and saw that several of the buttons were undone but, other than appreciating the show of flesh, thought nothing of it presuming that maybe they had come undone during the day and she hadn't bothered doing them up again.

Five minutes later Sian was back again and this time there seemed to be more buttons undone, to the point where two more buttons would have given more than a flash of panties, but it wasn't quite that high. However she plonked herself on a chair facing me and, although her legs were together there was definitely a hint of colour to be seen under the skirt. As she asked me about the quote she had brought in a few minutes earlier I tried my best to look her in the face but my gaze kept drifting and I began to suspect there was a deliberate move to this as each time my eyes flicked down to her skirt she seemed to open her legs ever so slightly. However we finished the discussion about the quote and I expected her to get up and go.

Instead what happened was she unexpectedly asked me if I thought she was attractive and, after a moment to regain my composure, I answered that she was very attractive and she should have no problem finding someone when she was ready but Sian answered that she wasn't looking to find a proper boyfriend. By now I was wondering where all this was going to lead, what with the skirt and the conversation. Sian then made the comment that she was fed up with boys her own age who were only interested in themselves and didn't make her feel attractive at all but what she really wanted was someone who she could not only talk to as a friend but who could perhaps show her just what experience could bring to sex. As she said this she leaned forward, put her elbows on her knees and rested her chin on her hands. Well now I was certain where this was leading and looking into her eyes I let me gaze move slowly down her arms and as I did so she deliberately open her knees enough to let me see a lovely pair of pink lacy panties beneath the skirt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.