Postumus (sic) an Introduction - Cover

Postumus (sic) an Introduction

Copyright© 2012 by Maxicue

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I am accosted by a strange old man who ends up being much more than he appears as do the extraordinarily beautiful and sexy women he introduces me to. The first book of the Eternal Serpent's Tales series, it serves as the lengthy series' introduction.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Polygamy/Polyamory   Prostitution  

"Couldn't you start from the beginning, at least for us?" I asked Snake, gesturing at Lindy.

"I'm not sure there is a beginning," Snake replied cryptically.

"Besides," said Betty, "It's more effective if you're surprised like the readers at first. Like fragments, puzzle pieces slowly revealing the whole bit by bit."

"But ... You know the puzzle box shows the finished image," Lindy pointed out.

"Maybe the gods own the box and drop the pieces from on high," Snake suggested.

"The gods?"

"Angels then," Snake shrugged and grinned and kissed Betty's cheek. "They kind of replaced them."

The three beauties I met two nights ago were joined by Miwa and the Latina Rosa and the two who had been asleep in the larger bedroom before we slept, Maggie and Maddy, incredibly cute red headed identical twins with soft petite curves and lightly freckled skin, the freckles being the only apparent difference between them.

Waking after noon, a first for Lindy since her inner clock had been disturbed by sleeping after the time it awoke her, both of us felt hung-over despite not drinking all that much. The ample breakfast of eggs and bacon and waffles and sour dough toast and fresh orange juice and coffee drove away the throbbing in our skulls and readied us for the first planning session for Snake's graphic biography. Since we awoke last, we ended up sitting on pillows on the floor, the seats all taken by beauties and Snake. Surprisingly Miwa sacrificed her seat beside Snake to join us on the floor. Her intent became clear when she excitedly discussed dance with Lindy.

"I have a practice space," the lithe Asian told my new girlfriend. "Come see it after this. I want you to choreograph me. And your boyfriend can dance with us. I so want to work with you."

"Uhm," Lindy began hesitatingly, "Joe isn't trained and..."

"But imagine his tall body and cute face on stage," Miwa spouted enthusiastically.

"I took movement for actors and had classes in Beijing Opera at Hawaii," I added.

"I've studied years..." Lindy began, shaking her head.

Miwa giggled, "We're such snobs about accepting neophytes amongst us. It'll be fun trying to bring grace to the graceless lummox."

"And how do you know I choreograph?"

From a soft leather shoulder bag Miwa extracted a bound manuscript and a couple stapled sheets on top. "From these."

"How did you get that?" asked a startled Lindy. The bound book was her play and the sheets her resumé.

"She burgled it, didn't you Cat," said Snake.

Without expression, Miwa explained, "It's my nickname for my skill as cat burglar." Noticing Lindy's tense and angry face, she told her, "It's all I took. It's all we needed."

"Stealing into my sanctuary," Lindy grimaced, "it makes me feel ... violated."

"Lindy," Cat purred quietly, turning Lindy's head to her, "All I can say is being in your sanctuary felt so thrilling. Being amongst your things and your scent touched me deeply like breathing the air of a lover." She brought Lindy's mouth to hers. It took a moment before Lindy relaxed and another moment to caress a long nipple on Cat's small breast mirroring Cat's caress of her nipple. Both panted when the kiss finally ended.

"Fuck," moaned Lindy. Cat grinned widely and giggled.

"Uhm..." I interrupted, "I suppose you have my play as well."

From her bag she extracted my play, "The Perfect Drug" which explored addiction as a seducer that cuckolds a boyfriend and turns the girlfriend into a submissive creature. She also revealed a sheaf of loose paper.

"My poems as well?" I asked.

"We figured they would show more of your ability to harness language into succinct and beautiful images," Snake explained.

"Maybe more than the play," I shrugged.

Snake grinned and nodded. "I can see where Lindy's involvement will help."

Strangely after several minutes of lustful study of incredible flesh, the ladies wearing only panties and essentially transparent peignoirs or wraps or wide open robes or, in Lindy's and Cat's case just the panties, I sort of got used to it. It did make me wonder how the hotel server felt when he delivered the breakfast to these essentially naked women. Maybe my shrinking libido had to do with Snake's impossible story.

"Perhaps when you were born," I suggested for Snake's beginning.

"I don't remember being born," Snake replied seriously.

"None of us remember that," Lindy spoke the obvious.

"I think I would have," Snake responded. "I have a remarkable memory."

I scanned his harem or whatever they were, the most beautiful and the sexiest women I have ever seen surrounding him and thought, "How could a crazy man have attracted such women? I don't think a room full of the top models in the world could compete with them."

Snake rocked with laughter seemingly at my incredulous expression. Except for a mystified Lindy, the rest of the women held that expressionless expression first displayed on Helena's face. It spooked me. It was as if his guffaw disturbed the strings he manipulated them with leaving them like puppets in limbo.

"It's okay Joe," said Helena sans expression. When I remained shocked she stood and came over to me and kissed me. I tasted her sensuality and her love in her lips despite not seeing it in her eyes. She sat on the carpet facing away and leaned back into my arms. Feeling her soft warm flesh against my fingers calmed me. Looking at Lindy, I saw her kiss Cat and wrap her arm around her and her fingers caress the beautiful Asian thief's taught abdomen.

"Okay, forget the beginning," said Betty. "Why start with the archeological dig?"

"It put me in the modern age, this age," said Snake. "The age of swift technological advancements. Digging so deep with infernal contraption enabling the discovery signaled this new age. Otherwise they wouldn't have discovered such an ancient and well buried artifact."

"What artifact?" I asked. "And where did they find it?"

"Old sloughed skin of course and it came with the discovery of ancient Troy. I wore it much longer than usual and got careless. I guess I had a hard time with Helen's murder and it took me for a loop."

"Helen" I asked.

"Of Troy," said Snake. "In those days you could play a god quite convincingly and last a long time without causing any suspicion whatsoever. I should have learned though about angels being queens because it happened again with Cleo."

"Cleo?" asked Lindy.

"Cleopatra."

I shook my dazed head, "Who are you?"

"Like I said before I've been called many names."

"Like Snake?" I asked.

"Yes, they've gotten more and more negative: Lord of the Flies for instance."

"Beelzebub," I said.

"But it's more a capturer of flies, isn't it Joe."

"Spider," I said.

"I like that image creating an extraordinarily beautiful and ornate trap out of silk," he grinned widely and tightly.

"So snake's like the serpent," Lindy interpreted.

"Sure. The bringer of knowledge and with knowledge, power."

"Lucifer," I added.

"The bringer of light," he nodded. "Prometheus."

"They trapped you and a vulture picked at your liver?" I asked.

"It happens," he shrugged. "Fortunately I can escape and leave a convincing corpse."

"These are myths, Nick," I said.

"Stories based on fact. Take the Trojan War for instance," he smiled at Helena.

"You're not going to say you're the original Helen reincarnated or something?' I asked her.

She chuckled. "Nick suggested the name to my mother in honor of her, me being Greek and all. Do I look that old?"

"How old are you?" I asked.

"As old as I look," she said. "Maybe a little older. I'm the youngest. It's why I'm the least perfect." She illustrated by bringing my hand to her thick thighs.

"The youngest what?" asked Lindy.

The ladies all looked at Snake who nodded. "Daughter," they all said at once matter-of-factly.

I couldn't help laughing hysterically. As I laughed Naomi said, "Some of us are granddaughters," and Betty added, "and great granddaughters." While laughing I noticed the utterly Japanese Miwa nod.

Finally Helena asked, "What's so funny, Joe?"

"ʻDaughters of Satan' is like this cool cheap movie. It's a cult classic."

"Really," said Nick excitedly. And looking at Helena he asked, "You think we could rent it?"

"I don't know," Helena replied. "I bet Buzz would." She hopped to her feet and entered the smaller bedroom, returning with her cell phone. "He's always entertaining us with obscure cult movies." She pressed buttons and placed the phone against her ear.

"Buzz?" I asked.

"The chauffeur," explained Betty. "He's like my great, great, great whatever grand nephew."

"He's ... been with you?"

"All of us have enjoyed his big cock," said Naomi with a wry smile. "I like yours more."

"Uhm, thanks."

The ladies giggled.

"He'll be by with it in awhile," said Helena setting aside her phone and returning to her place nestled between my legs.

"So you're the devil," I said.

He shrugged. "Another name."

"So you bargain for souls."

"Are you worried about yours?"

"I'd have to believe in eternal damnation," I argued.

"And you don't?" Nick asked.

"It's rather fanciful isn't it? I mean Goethe's Faust is just an old fable retold well. And Dante's Inferno is a fable about living morally and the cost of immorality. I mean there's no possible way one can report back from the afterlife, so it's all fables and warnings to play to the concept of being a good soul and the consequences of being evil, of taking the wrong path, the tempting path. And in that paradigm, in Dante's concept of afterlife, you'd be a soul in purgatory."

Nick sighed, a first in my limited experience with him. He usually grinned. I actually saw sadness on his face when he said, "It does get old wandering the earth for eons. In fact I'm retiring. This will be my last skin." His daughters murmured surprise. "Yes ladies, my journey soon ends. I have given you your paths to continue your work."

"What about me?" Helena asked.

"Betty will take care of your ... development." Snake answered her and Betty nodded.

"Good," Helena sighed. "I want to be long and lean like Naomi."

"I think you're perfect," I said.

"Thunder thighs," Helena grumbled pinching them.

"You're the most sensuous woman I ever saw," I argued.

Betty nodded. "I agree."

"Betty!" Helena exclaimed.

"You're a very special angel," Nick explained. "We have very special plans for you."

"Care to clue me in?"

Betty answered, "When you're ready."

Helena's exasperated sigh made me chuckle. I kissed her ear and she turned her head and kissed my mouth sensuously, her unearthly hot tongue greeting mine unexpectedly creating a spark that set off an explosion of pleasure throughout my body causing me to groan and her to giggle when the kiss ended.

"Are there others of you?" Lindy asked Snake during the kiss.

Snake grinned more at us than at the question. "You mean other wanderers?"

"Other immortals?"

"Other than my angels?"

"I thought you said you were my age?" I asked Helena.

"I am. Maybe a little older but I'm the youngest," she answered. "Naomi's just a few decades older. Betty's the oldest here."

"How old are you?' Lindy asked Betty.

Betty frowned, "Don't be rude," but then she smiled though didn't answer.

"You have other angels?" I asked.

Nick smirked. "Like I told you, I've done a lot of damage in my years of wandering." Getting more serious he continued, "Actually I spread my seed sparsely as far as siring angels."

Shaking her head, Betty countered, "That may be true creating us, Grandfather, but up until the last half century your sperm had seeded quite a flock of maidens supplying us amply with mortal minions. So this lack of fruitfulness and multiplication stems from your retirement?"

Nick shrugged. "Old skin doesn't attract the ladies like new skin does."

"Admit it Grandpa, you just can't get it up anymore," said Naomi causing the ladies to giggle and Snake to laugh.

"Perhaps," he said.

"So how many angels?" I asked.

"We're all here," he replied. "Three are out with their johns. My oldest, Salome, my Nubian delight. And then there's Alexandra, my Russian princess. And last but not least, Chanda, my Siamese sweetie. There's centuries between their conception."

"What about me and Naomi?" asked Helena with trepidation. "It was less than a century between our births."

Grinning at her, Nick the Snake replied, "You're special, my angel."

"What about other wanderers?" asked Lindy again.

"None like me," Nick replied.

"But..."

A knock on the door and the arrival of Buzz and the DVD interrupted. We watched the silly, sexy Philippines set early Tom Selleck cult movie. Watching became distracted for us mortals on the floor and the angels in our laps. Cat became Lindy's second same sex experience when she turned around and they squished clits and caressed breasts and traded spit.

Their panting and the sweet odors emanating from their pussies encouraged my cock to rise to full extension and my lips to caress Helena's ear and her lips which sealed together and our tongues slipped into the combined mouth chambers, hers into mine luring mine into hers. My fingers fondled her nipples into hard points. And fingers fondled her clit encouraging it to come out from its hood.

Her big soft yet resilient butt lifted and her hand reached beneath and held my cock steady when her butt descended. I felt her incredible heat surrounding my glans and my shaft until her butt rested on my upper thighs and against my abdomen. It didn't stay long.

Her lower legs curled under on either side of my thighs in a deep kneel lifting her pussy up and relaxing for a fast descent. Leaning against me, her head tilted back for an intense kiss. The kiss kept the fuck to a couple inches of rising before the fall and a grinding together at the pressed meeting of flesh. Her inner muscles clutched and massaged my equally active cock as I tightened and released my sphincter. My left hand fondled her nipples while my right gripped the crown of her cunt, fingers helping the lift while stimulating her clit. Instead of quickening to gain more friction, we kept a steady rhythm with the muscle play and the grinding becoming more intense.

By the time she growled into my mouth and stiffened and her nectar flowed over my balls, our neighbor lovers had laid down mouth to cunt in a sixty-nine and Cat howled with pleasure after the stiffening and grunting of Lindy's climax had ended and Lindy could concentrate again. "Oh fuck!" I roared and released my seed into the voluptuous angel's shivering channel of birth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.