Gay Virus - Cover

Gay Virus

Copyright© 2012 by shadowcock

Chapter 5: New

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: New - No one knows how it started but anyone can see where it will end. At first the world thought it was a joke, once in a while you would hear on the news a man claiming to be completely straight then waking up the next morning gay. Everyone would laugh about it then move on with their lives completely oblivious to the inevitable change headed their way. This story chronicles the life of Jason Brown as he deals with the coming change with his friends and family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow   Transformation  

As a little present from her parents, Bobbi and Sasha had 2 days off of school they called their school and told them they were "sick" so the two were sleeping in, after the night they had they needed rest. Downstairs her mother was finishing up her daily chores.

"I wonder if what Eric said was true." She said getting wet just at the thought.

After the last of her chores she went to her daughter's room anticipating what was to cum, if what her son said was true. She crept into her daughter's room and saw the two girls in her daughter's bed and from what she could see they're naked. At least one part of Eric's story was true. It's not that she doesn't believe her son, it's just she has a hard time believing that it's possible for a girl to have ... As she thinks this she lifts her daughter's covers.

"Holy shit it's true!!!!." She said not able to hold back her surprise waking the two girls.

"Mom!!"

"Mrs. Brown!!!!" The two girls try to cover up but it's too late, the woman saw everything.

"Bobbi," Her mom starts but Bobbi interrupts

"Mom I- its-" She tries to explain but her mom ignores her and continues to move toward her cock.

"It's beautiful." She finally reaches her daughter's piece and begins to stroke it and lick it. "Your pussy is still here too," she said sticking a finger in.

"Mom! What are you- ohhh..." She finally calms down and starts to smell something; it's almost the same smell as from her brother's room. It's the same smell but she's not so repulsed by it. "Mom what's going on?"

"Ummm ... Mrs. Brown do you ... need ... some help?" Sasha asked forgetting her shock and fear just moments ago, her want for cock superseding her embarrassment of being naked in front of her friend's mother.

"Your brother's and I have been doing these things since Tuesday." She said quickly returning to the enormous girl penis as soon as she could.

"Eric and Kevin let you do this to them,"

"Your letting me 'do this to you'" Her mom says smugly, but she's right, this feels natural ... as long as both people are willing ... it's ok it doesn't matter if we're family. We love each other and love this feeling. She was wondering if her dad would be ok with a fuck.

"Ok mom let me try that pussy of yours," She said as she positioned herself in front of her mother to ready for a fuck.

"Oh baby, that doesn't really feel good anymore, my snatch hasn't gotten wet for a while." She said truthfully.

"Oh come on mom, I've got plenty of lube and Sasha can get you ready if you want." She said really wanting to fuck her mom's pussy.

"Bobbi, are you sure about this, I've never licked a pussy before..." she said than started thinking to herself "Or at least not one without a dick attached to it." She said with a giggled remembering last night's escapades.

"Can you do this for me sweetheart, I really want to fuck my mom's cunt." She said caressing her new lover's cheek. "I also want to see my sexy bitch, eating out my mother." She said with a devious smile.

It's not that she didn't want to eat her friend's mother's pussy. She was an attractive woman; she imagined that's how Bobbi would look in the future. It's just that didn't want to look like stupid if she did it wrong.

"Ok," She said reluctantly "But I don't know what I'm doing."

"Don't worry baby, you'll figure it out and I'll always think your sexy." Bobbi said truthfully.

"And I'll be guiding you." Jessie said conceding to her daughter's desire to fuck her box. "So come here." She pulled the teen close to her dry slit and then she began to lick

"Wow! This is a beautiful sight, my best friend and lover eating out my mom..." She said fingering her own wet hole. " ... you two are getting me so horny."

Sasha felt proud getting Bobbi so hot and bothered. She started to get into it and soon she started to feel wetness on her tongue.

"We'll fuck me, it's working I'm getting wet again." She said a bit surprised. She started to grind her hips into the hot mouth that revived her vagina.

As Sasha continued she started really getting into it seeing how deep she could get her tongue into her twat. She was irrupted by a Bobbi's hand on her shoulder.

"That was hot babe, but now It's my turn." she said, her shaft so hard it felt like it would bust. "Go sit on my mom's face, you deserve a reward for doing such a good job."

"Come her sweetie; let me make you feel good." She said as the teen straddled her face.

Bobbi touches the tip of her cock to her mother's moist opening and starts to slide her painfully hard member into her mom's hot apple pie. She pushes and finds it a tight fit so she works it in with short jabs.

"Fuck!! Baby you're so big!, I can't believe it!! You're tearing me up!!!!!!!!!!!!" She says between her daughter's thrusts. "It's feels so good!!!"

After a while all her hard work paid off she felt less resistance and more pleasure the tight feeling surrounding her cock felt amazing. Watching her mom squirming and bucking under was damn sexy, her tits bouncing, slapping her friend's ass and her mother's muffled screams coming from behind her slender friend's frame. Their bodies begin to move in tandem she could feel her mom's third orgasm wash over her cock.

"Mommy I'm coming!!!!!!!" She screamed as she lost control of her body and fell on top of her mother, still shaking from blowing her load into her. Her mother was still eating Sasha. Getting her off soon after. Sasha falls over enjoying her own aftershocks.

They lay there coming back to their senses, letting their body rest, reveling in the passion they all shared.

"The boys will be home soon, we should clean up and wash off." She said noting the time.

The three cleaned up and got ready for a shower.

"Mom, Sasha and I are taking a shower up in my room 'k?" she said looking at her best friend deviously. "I haven't tasted your ass yet." She whispered to her as they ran upstairs naked, giggling.

"Oh well I guess I shouldn't intrude," Jessie said a little disappointed. "But I can't hog that beautiful cock to myself now can I." She said out loud thinking she already had a nice orgasm from her daughter's tool once today anyway.

In Bobbi's bathroom Sasha was 'washing ' her cock cleaning every last inch of it with her tongue.

"You're getting better at that every time you do it." She said rolling her eyes back into her head enjoying the feeling.

The girl licks the shaft from the opening of her pussy to the tip of her cock licking the crevasses of the head then devouring the half the length of the cock in one go, she works the rest of flesh candy inch by inch hoping to coax out the cream filling. Sasha could feel the shaft tremble and knew she was close, she starts to speed up stuffing two finger into her pussy.

"Oh baby!!! I'm about to!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhuuuuu!!!!" She said spurting her seed as her friend pulled it out spraying one shot down her throat and the rest onto her face.

"Oh, for me?" She says as she scoops up the cum from her face and licks it clean. "You shouldn't have." She says giving her a wink, they laugh and get into the shower and start the water.

Later the boys walk in to an empty looking house.

"Mom! Bobbi!" they call out trying to find anyone to answer.

"Where is everybody?" Kevin asks scratching his head.

They look around and hear giggling outside.

"Maybe they're at the pool." Kevin says running outside to see.

The boys walk out to the backyard and find their mom and the girls in bikinis. Their mom was in one a white one piece, Sasha was in a tropic print orange two piece with a sarong.

"Wanna join us boys?" she asked climbing out of the pool, she was wearing a white two piece with black trim. She climbs completely out, the top of her soft cock flops around the top of her bikini bottoms.

"Whoa, you were telling the truth." Kevin exclaims looking at his sister's cock, mesmerized by the bouncing motion and size.

The two boys answer by getting their speedos. Eric's tool pushing the fabric to its limit he sits next to his mother on the lounge chair.

"Mom, Kevin's friend Ty is coming over later ok?"

"Is he coming over for a fuck?" she asks feeling a little frisky.

"Yeah mom, actually I made Kevin invite him to fuck my ass." He said smiling.

"So what about me?" She said pouting jokingly

"You have some sweet pussy right there." He pointed at Sasha

"Yeah but she only wants Bobbi."

"Hmmm? So she's not open with everybody else?"

"Well, yes and no..." She said thinking back. "Today she ate me out and made me wet in my pussy for the first time in days."

"Intresting," he said lost in thought.

"What is?"

"Sorry what?" he said snapping back to reality.

"What's' interesting'!" she asks a little irritated.

"Oh, sorry." He said, "She's infected." He states.

"Well duh." She said mockingly.

"No, I mean she's going along with everything not because of the virus, she's doing it because she truly loves Bobbi."

"Why is that interesting?" she asks more confused.

"Well, when you got infected, your perceptions of sexual taboos were thrown right out the window right?"

"Right."

"And she had to be convinced to eat you out. Also when a person gets infected they could hold it together for a little while but soon they really need it, it's not the same with Sasha, the virus is still somewhat dormant in her. With normal people they need to be satisfied 2-3 times a day, If not we go through something like withdrawal. That's why school was so wild today..."

"What about school?"

"I'll tell you later." He said getting back to the subject. "Also someone infected will physically change, with women it takes a few extra hours, but it happens."

She looked at Sasha and saw the same "stick" she's always known. And she looked at Bobbi and notice she was practically busting out of her bathing suit and her curves were more pronounced than usual.

"Ok what does that prove?" she asked.

"Bobbi was normal when she went to bed last night right? She did not have those curves, let alone a penis right." His mom just nods "Well she 'matured' last night."

"Yeah, but how?"

"No, I mean, she reached her final stages of puberty and the virus went from dormant to active. I read that it happens between the ages of 14-16."

"Oh." She said not completely understanding the explanation. "So all little girls will grow a dick?" she asked a little confused and a little jealous.

"No, I heard it only happens to less then 10 percent of girls infected before the age of maturity."

"Oh ok, but why is Sasha so interesting?"

"Because she's very open with sex," he said "so the virus is doing something even in this dormant stage. I haven't read about this happening yet. I wonder what will happen when she reaches 'maturity'."

"Her 16th birthday is in less than a month." She says assuring him he did not need to wait long.

"Oh and with Bobbi I think she has a mutated version of the virus."

"What do you mean?"

"Well she made your pussy wet again right?"

"Yeah. Actually Sasha did that."

"Yeah but the person that infected her was Bobbi, in school all the women girls can only get wet through their asses."

"Speaking of ass, can you pound your mom's for a bit before your booty call gets here? Watching those three is getting me hot." She said, pointing at Bobbi, Kevin, and Sasha.

Bobbi was lying down on her back with Kevin bouncing up and down on her sausage while Sasha was getting her pussy eaten by her best friend.

"Ok mom, come here." He said giving into her request. They had tall fences anyway, so no one could see them anyway.

"Oh goodie." She says like a little kid given a treat.

Her ass was wet the whole time so it didn't take much effort to push her son's monster in and soon she hopping on it like a pogo stick.

"Oh! Fuck my ass son."

Usually he would be disgusted at the thought of fucking a female, but he's gotten use to his mom and her ass feels really good. He can't explain it but it feels better than some guy's asses he's tried.

"Mom your ass is sooo good."

She smiles and starts to move her ass muscles so it would 'milk' his cock. "How's that baby?"

"Not too much mom I don't want to shoot yet." He pleads with her.

"Ok baby, how's this" she slowed down to a soft suck.

"Oh, mommy how do you do that?"

"It's my secret baby." She said smugly though she was only able to do this trick after she was infected, it was something she could do with her pussy so she was thinking when she lost the use of her vagina it just translated somehow.

A few feet away the trio was getting close to losing it.

"Ahhh ... ohhheeeeaaahhh ... Fuck Bobbi, you're so big and hard." He said jumping up and down on her on her thick salami.

"Oh I'm close Bobbi!! Keep sucking my pussy like that!!! Ohhhh!!!" She screamed followed by the scream and collapse of Kevin and the muffled sounds coming from her own pussy making her own orgasm even more intense.

"That was fucking hot baby sister." He said falling backwards

"Your ass was amazing too and at the end it felt like your ass had its own orgasm."

"Yeah it did, I love my new ass it makes me feel good all the time." He said thinking of all the analgasms he's had over the past week. "Do you want me to fuck your ass?" he asked innocently.

"No I'm kind of saving my female virginity parts for dad." She said looking a little lost in thought.

"Oh, you know dad's not infected yet right?" He said not wanting to get her hopes up.

"Then I'll just infect him." She said matter-of-factly. "I always wanted daddy." She said remembering all her 'moment' with her father that made her love him. All the times he picked her up when she was down, and taking special time to listen to her ranting's and he still acted like they were interesting. They heard a scream coming from the lounge chairs and saw Eric and their mom fall back in a heap. After a while they all recovered and went into the house to wash up.

They were eating snacks when the doorbell rang; it was Ty, Kevin's running back friend. He walked in and introduced himself.

"Are we going to do this if front the three girls?" He asked

"Dude, don't worry, actually my sister has a cock so it's not really three more like two and a half."

"What?" he asked a little shocked.

"If you're good I'll ask her to fuck your ass." He said half joking.

"Look let's just sit down and get comfortable ok." Eric said gesturing to the couch.

"Ok." he said a little uncomfortable.

Eric walked in close to his ear, "It's my ass you're here for right? So don't worry about anything else, ok?" he said licking Ty's earlobe, He smiled and was set a little more at ease.

A few minutes they were mostly naked Bobbi and Sasha still had their bikini tops on. Eric was on all fours sucking Ty's pole while taking his brother's cock in his ass. Bobbi is on the edge of the couch closes to the door with her mom and friend sharing her fuck-stick, trying to see how fast they can make her cum.

"Oh fuck I'm close." She says as the door opens.

Earlier that day

The area Jason awoke in was dark and misty. He tried to walk around but he felt he wasn't getting anywhere. Suddenly he saw cock floating in midair floating toward him. He begins to run but the cocks are catching up and soon they over take him. He's stripped naked and held down by an invisible force. One of the cocks forces its way into his mouth and once it's in he can't help but suck it. The other cocks start to find its way to his ass and hands and once they reach their target he starts lose all volition and starts to enjoy himself, the feeling, the taste, need to be filled. Soon he feels an eruption of passion.

Jason wakes up and finds that he is in his room, feels something wet. He then looks under his covers and finds a jizz covered lap. He thinks to himself but can't remember the dream he just remembers it was erotic and he was really scared, which just confuses him even more. He understands the erotic part 'cause his wife

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.