Gay Virus - Cover

Gay Virus

Copyright© 2012 by shadowcock

Chapter 2: Infection

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Infection - No one knows how it started but anyone can see where it will end. At first the world thought it was a joke, once in a while you would hear on the news a man claiming to be completely straight then waking up the next morning gay. Everyone would laugh about it then move on with their lives completely oblivious to the inevitable change headed their way. This story chronicles the life of Jason Brown as he deals with the coming change with his friends and family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow   Transformation  

The weekend was uneventful Jason and his family lived their lives like normal. Still ignorant to what was ahead.

Jason woke up to the noise of his family bustling down stairs, he looked at the alarm clock and saw he only had 20 more minutes before it went off. It was Monday the weekend goes by so fast, but it was a good weekend so he was feeling especially good that day. He decided to get up early to see his kids off before they left for school. He took a shower and went downstairs.

"Hey pop, you're up early." My eldest loves to call me pop since he heard it one day on an old black and white show he randomly watched one day.

"Yep, your old man wanted to spend some quality time with his family before we all scatter for the day." He said still feeling good about his decision to wake up early. "So, what's up with my family?"

"I'm going to a two day training camp with the football team this weekend." Kevin said, before the other two could open their mouths.

"Good, hope you have fun." He says with some pride that he is following in his own footsteps. "Do you need me to sign anything?"

"Nah, mom already handled it." He said still a little proud of himself that he answered first.

"I need to study for a calculus test on Thursday; Mr. Topper said that the top 3 scores will get to go to a NASA conference where one of the top physicists in the world will be talking." He knew his dad wasn't into any of that stuff but he loved to watch his dad try to understand his excitement, it was endearing.

"That's great son." Jason took his key chain and pulled a key off of it handing it to his son "Here you might want to use the study to get some extra quiet?" He only offered because the study is sound proofed.

"Really dad!? I can use it?" he could not contain his excitement the study was the absolute best spot to study ever, it's like having your own personal library, it is 100% distraction free.

Seeing His son this happy was a great feeling, He knew his son was going to do something big someday knowing this gave him solace for not understanding him now.

"And you Bobbi? What are your plans for the week?"

"Bobby down the street said he wanted a rematch this weekend." She giggled a little remembering how he asked because of the bet.

"I know you'll get 'em, no one can beat my little angel when she put her all into it." He said truthfully, he wishes she inherited that determination from him but he knows that this is his wife all the way.

Soon everyone left and it was time for him to go too. He kissed his wife good bye and walked out the door.

On his way to work something seemed off, he couldn't put his finger on it but it was strange like someone walking into a house with all the picture frames tilted to one side, not enough to notice but enough to feel uneasy.

What Jason was missing was; the men in his town were changing ... police, mailmen, businessman, and other men dressing in tighter, shorter clothes. These people were mixed in with normal everyday people still not noticeable but definitely there and growing.

He finally made it into work. As he walked in the door he tried to shake off the unnerving feeling he had.

"Good morning Mr. Brown." Tom The security guard waved from behind his desk.

"Oh, Hello Tom, where's Hank" the other day security guard Jason asked still trying to shake off his uneasy feeling.

"Oh, he said he was hungry, so he's most likely stuffing his face somewhere." He said with a smile.

"Oh, ok." He says a little confused, it just doesn't sound like Hank. He's one of those "Never abandon your post' types an ex-GI, but Jason was too deep in his own mind to question it. " So, how was your wild weekend?"

"It was great, my boys and I partied all weekend long." Tom licked his lips recalling the memories, Jason didn't notice. "Anyone get luck?" He asked taking it out of his 'normal guy questions' part of his brain.

"You could say we got a lot of 'tail' all weekend long." He smiled looking back at his fond memories.

"That's good. Just hope you didn't catch anything." He joked he strolled to the elevator, Tom intently looking at his ass as he walked away.

Behind the security desk you could see Tom's tight shorts with the zipper down, his fat cock being sucked by Hank the other security guard on duty.

Upstairs Jason was able to finally get his head right and focus. After that his day flew by like normal. And so did most of the week. Until Thursday the night he always works late.

"Ok, 'Big' Mike see you tomorrow."

"Oh! Actually JJ, you won't." He says looking a little depressed. "I need you to handle things for me tomorrow." The request was no big deal, because there is only one meeting scheduled and he was presenting it anyway.

"Really, what's happening?" Jason walks over to his friend's office.

"My dad suddenly thinks family bonding is important." Mike says letting out a deep sigh before continuing. "He wants me and the boys to go to his ranch this weekend.

Mike has a set of twin 15yr old boys that look like a mini version of him. Mike was the High school quarterback; he has an average build, though a bit more fit then most, brown hair brown eyes and about 5'8. His dad looks like an older version of him.

"Waoh, the coach wants family bonding?" His father was their high school football coach and he was tough as nails.

"Yeah, and get this..." Mike says trying not to laugh as he tries to repeat his dad's word, "He said, there's someone I want you to meet; I think you'll think you like this one."

"I mean can you imagine him, playing cupid."

"Well, Karin has been gone for 15 years..." Jason says with caution. Mike's wife died during child birth, Mike never remarried, and hasn't gotten serious with anyone since. "Maybe his just worried about you, and wants you to be happy."

He can see Mike seriously thinking and finally giving in.

"Ok, ok I'll give him a shot," He says with a little apprehension "But, I'm not promising anything.

"Good, and you never know this trip might change your life forever." Jason hoping the woman his father was going to introduce him to might make his friend happy.

"Ok dude, I need to go."

"Thanks JJ." They smiled at each other for a second, waved and turned returning to their weekly Thursday night ritual.

Downstairs Tom was behind his desk again. Jason wondered if he always had such a tight shirt.

"Have a good night Mr. Brown." Said Tom

"Hey Tom, is it your Friday again?"

"Naw, I've got to take Hank's shift tomorrow." Tom said trying to hide his knowing smile.

"Really, what's going on?" He asks with honest concern.

"Oh, he invited his boy's over for a weekend camping trip and tomorrow he has to pick them up at the airport."

"Oh ok, that's nice." He thought for a second... "Aren't his boys fully grown men?"

"Yeah one is 27 and the other is 32. They used to go camping all the time and wanted to get back in touch with each other."

"I don't know, I always thought camping was a pain in the ass." Mike's dad brought him camping once and it wasn't a fun experience.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.