All Because of a Broken Umbrella - Cover

All Because of a Broken Umbrella

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cassanda "Cassie" Lightfoot was really sure of herself. She was 18 today and her pretty pussy was on display for Mr Appleby for the entire hour. She got wetter every time he looked right between her legs. It was the broken umbrella that caused her to give up every one of her teenaged holes to the much older man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Conrad Appleby was relieved that no mention was ever made by young 18 year old Miss Lightfoot of his indiscretion in the rainstorm shortly before her graduation. She never made any attempt after that to seek his acquaintance and that was quite all right with him because he did feel quite guilty about the entire affair even though she had practically pushed her pretty little pussy right into his compliant face.

He did not go back to teach any longer after that year was finished because he had taken up the hobby of gardening which seemed to absorb all of his attention and his spare energy. The lady who lived across the street from him had taken an interest in him to the point that she made a point of visiting him with hot dishes from her bustling kitchen in random spurts of friendly neighbor expeditions.

On the second such visit, Conrad noticed that they seemed to coincide with the absence of her portly husband who often made extended trips to the State Capitol for lobbying efforts. That fact in concert with the obvious selection of clothing of an abbreviated nature convinced the slow moving Conrad to conclude she wanted some old-fashioned "spice" in her mundane existence.

He immediately introduced her to his huge thick eight inch cock and insured she was fully satisfied with his efforts in finding her elusive "G-spot". After he calmed her down enough for a return to her spic and spam kitchen, he investigated the tightness of her pucker hole just to test her resiliency and familiarity with its use for kinky enterprises. He was delighted to discover she was most certainly an anal virgin. It was something rare in a female of her age and general good looks and amiable nature.

When she questioned him on his intent "back there", he merely responded,

"All in good time, my dear, we have plenty of time to explore new horizons."

For the past few glorious months, he had been tutoring the mature woman in the fine art of slutty behavior. She was a fast learner and soon found ways to exhaust his stamina and tax his senior citizen libido. He was beginning to be relieved when her husband returned from his travels and took up the slack with her hungry needs.

Fortunately, he ran into delectable Cassie Lightfoot in one of the "Big Box" stores that had aisle after aisle of sale priced items that tempted females of moderate incomes to purchase because they were such a "good deal" and not because of necessity. He was pushing his cart with relative relaxation looking at the cheerleaders doing an enthusiastic routine on no less than two dozen large-screen TVs all on the same colorful channel. The boob and butt overkill had made his trousers bulge out in an unseemly manner showing he was not yet in need of the little blue pills most males of his generation were so dependent on. It was in this condition that he ran into his rainy afternoon flame shopping with her still attractive mother who was wearing cut-off jeans better suited to a female much younger than herself.

"Oh, Mister Appleby, how have you been? I haven't seen you ever since my senior year."

Indeed, it had been almost a full year since he had last seen little Cassie and the memory of how her pretty mouth had suctioned his cock into happy release of his creamy load made his cock stand out a little stiffer instead of allowing him to relax into normal repose. He noticed that her mother was immediately attracted to his crotch implying her she had not been laid for quite some time. The mother was in some ways even more attractive than the daughter because she had that full look to her boobs that had absolutely no need of restraint to keep them nice and perky. Her cut-offs were so short that a little roll of her ass flesh was sticking out at the bottom like a naughty reminder that she was full and firmly packed in the posterior position.

"Hello, Cassie, you haven't changed a bit since I saw you last."

Conrad didn't bother to mention the last time he met the young girl was when she had just turned 18 and wanted desperately to sample the stretching capacity of his thick cock. It was a risky business and one that he felt a lot safer not remembering.

Cassie's mother pulled on her arm signaling that she wanted to know who the "nice gentleman" was.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Appleby. This is my mother Doreen. She is the reason we are here today because her TV is on the fritz and she doesn't know the first thing about electronics. Ma, this is Mister Appleby. He was my favorite teacher in High School and he kept me from getting drenched in a rainstorm one day when my umbrella was not working."

Conrad was not happy about being reminded how he had taken Cassie in all three of her openings inside his compact car on that rainy afternoon. He felt secure that the part native Indian girl had not disclosed their relationship and that she never had attempted to use it against him. Her mother seemed completely in the dark on that score and he could tell she considered him more compatible to her age and temperament that to her lovely but decidedly depraved daughter.

The mature woman managed to bend over right in front of him and look at a TV set on the bottom row looking back over her shoulder to see the effect on his still aroused but hidden cock. Young Cassie was fully aware of her own mother's feminine wiles since she had obviously inherited a lot of her mannerisms straight from her both genetically and environmentally. In fact, now that he saw the both of them from the rear, it was difficult to tell one from the other with their perfectly matched twin heart-shaped rear-ends. Of course, he had already been inside Cassie's and he began to wonder with some degree of impulse how tight her mother's entry was as well.

"Well, Mrs. Lightfoot, this model here is a bargain at $188 dollars because it has excellent speakers and delivers HD at 1080 pixels. You can spend a lot more money and get a bigger set but most rooms accept a 32 inch set as completely adequate for viewing."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.