All Because of a Broken Umbrella - Cover

All Because of a Broken Umbrella

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cassanda "Cassie" Lightfoot was really sure of herself. She was 18 today and her pretty pussy was on display for Mr Appleby for the entire hour. She got wetter every time he looked right between her legs. It was the broken umbrella that caused her to give up every one of her teenaged holes to the much older man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Conrad Appleby was already a certified senior citizen. He qualified for a senior discount at most establishments and he was only a few years short of being qualified for his social security retirement check. The generally considered "in pretty good shape" retired civil servant supplemented his income by part-time teaching in the public school system.

He liked the classes for high school seniors the best because most of the students had reached that level of logic that meant they would cooperate in the academic system without very much disruption. If there was anything Conrad wanted to avoid, it was confrontation. He was basically a very passive and non-assertive man with a reputation for being easy to take advantage of.

His spouse of some 22 years had decided she had enough of his boring conversation and lack of appreciation for her endeavors to better his life.

Their children were grown and lived in another state and had their own lives to lead that certainly did not include Conrad Appleby. It was a matter of some friction to the slowly aging Conrad as he did have an attachment for his four grandchildren.

The class he was teaching this particular day in the midst of a humid early summer afternoon was in American History. It was a subject dear to his heart. His attention to the pertinent chapter in the textbook being used in the school system was thankfully diverted by the fact that Miss Lightfoot's short skirt was revealing both her thin narrow red silk thong and a slight hint of visible brown eye under her drawn up knees in the first row. He fought the urge to ogle the luscious sight and tried to keep his eyes on her face when he looked in her direction. It was not very successfully accomplished.

Cassandra Lightfoot or "Cassie" for short was part Cherokee and all seductive female.

She had been waiting all week to flash Mr. Appleby with her delectable pussy. Most of the boys on the football team had already scored a touchdown on Cassie's popular slit. Cassie squirmed around a little to heighten her sense of dispensing a visual treat and to "warm up" her over-stimulated pussy.

Cassie peeked into Mr. Appleby's lap. His growing bulge assured her of her ability to make most males stand up and take notice of her feminine assets.

She stood up to retrieve a notebook from her backpack and made sure she was turned around and her pretty ass was presented almost in Mr. Appleby's face as she groped inside her bag forever trying to find the needed classroom book. Cassie was certain her bare buttocks were seared into the older man's brain by the time she sat back down.

The bulge was now almost a tent of epic proportions.

After the bell rang, Cassie was slow to get out to her locker. The rain was already starting to fall heavily on the low hanging roofs and the cascades of rainwater poured from the eaves of each school building.

Cassie knew her umbrella in the locker was of no use because she had broken it in a severe wind storm only a week before. The last two girls exited together. They were both wearing cheerleader uniforms because today was Thursday. She had given up cheerleading last year after the unfortunate incident in the boy's locker room.

"Mr. Appleby! I am 18 years old today and my daddy let me drive my car for the first time to school. But my car is in parking lot 3 all the way at the back and I don't have my umbrella. Could you give me a ride over to my car since your car is parked in the teacher's lot right next to the building?"

Conrad knew right away his answer to that question should be no.

But he looked at the deluge outside and the thin clothing on the young girl and knew she might catch her death of cold if he allowed her to walk all the way in the rain to the end of the parking lot. It was quite a distance. In fact, it was almost the length of 3 football fields put together.

"Yes, Cassie, I will take you there but you will have to put your head down when we go past Mrs. Snodgrass's window. I don't want to get in trouble for having a student in my car."

"Sure, Mr. Appleby, I promise I will stay out of sight. You are an absolute doll to do this for me."

She grabbed hold of his arm and somehow managed to get his hand resting right on her teenaged pussy mound. Cassie looked up into his eyes with such an innocent look that he just did not have the heart to remove his fingers from her soft young cleft. He was certain it was just an accident of getting out of the door and into his small car right outside.

Once inside the car, he cautioned Cassie to put her head down after they backed up and before they went around the corner of the building into Mrs. Snodgrass's view.

"Now, Cassie, get down!"

Conrad was startled when Cassie's pretty little teenaged face went right down into his crotch and her lips rested right on his quickly rising cock. There was nothing he could do because Mrs. Snodgrass was giving him a suspicious look right from her window. He waved as if nothing was going on but he could feel Cassie's teeth nibbling on his rock-hard cock in a very "grown-up" way.

He reached over with one hand to pull her up as they sped away from the front of the school and accidently got his fingers entangled in her short skirt and thong. He was driving the car with one hand in the pouring rain and had his cock under attack by the female student's mouth whilst his other hand was hopelessly entangled in her underwear and short flared skirt.

He did not want to tell Cassie to cease her activities because he was afraid she would report him for some type of a perverted assault. Before they arrived at the back of parking lot 3, Cassie had opened him up and had sucked his thick cock up into her mouth without a single word or any warning of her intention.

"That is very good of you, Cassie. You have excellent oral skills for one so young."

The teenager spurred on by the compliment refreshed her sensuous sucking and quickly caused Conrad's seeds of life to burst forth into her well-practiced mouth. She held the little sticky pool of cum inside her mouth on her tongue and opened it up to show her teacher. It was almost as if she was turning in a book report and wanted his comments.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.