The Neighbors - Cover

The Neighbors

Copyright© 2012 by Just Anybody

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mark sees a family move in across the street. Within days he reluctantly agrees to "babysit" the two teen aged children while Mom goes on a business trip. It very quickly becomes Sex Ed 101 and when Mom returns, she gets the full treatment as well.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The Master Stateroom on this boat is anything but a closet. It is, considering the size of the vessel, a surprisingly large bedroom with a queen size berth and everything else one would expect to find in an upscale bedroom. It is furnished elegantly and subconsciously probably made Joan feel like a queen, or at least a princess. It exudes opulence in every way, not because of my tastes or desires; these are the doings of a once fabulously wealthy former owner who arrogantly fancied himself a competitive golfer. In a head to head competition at the local country club, we privately wagered a large sum of money on each of four rounds of the tournament. It was a sealed wager, as was the trend for private wagers at our club and after two rounds, he was hopelessly behind, but fortified by spirits, he doubled the bet, even though I tried my best to not allow him to do so. In front of most of the male members of the club, he insisted that the wager was doubled, which was his right, and I really had no choice but to accept his bet. At the start of the final round, I tried to point out to the tournament officials that I would have to double my score if he was to have any chance at all of winning, but they insisted that the round must be played, not matter how humiliating it maybe for him. When it was over, as I was handed the trophy, the wager was unsealed and announced, and the crowd of members watching the presentation was stunned into silence. The impact of doubling the wager had brought the amount at risk to be more than my opponent's annual salary, and far more than any liquid assets he may have had at his disposal.

I certainly didn't need his money, and I would never consider demanding a payment that would have endangered his family. Graciously, the Club Chairman suggested that the three of us could meet privately to discuss the wager settlement, which we did the following day. It was very clear that despite his public persona, my opponent had no business entering into a wager even one tenth the size of our original wager and that he had virtually no hope of settling the debt in anything close to a reasonable amount of time.

The Club Chairman, exasperated with the embarrassment of the member made a rather bold suggestion. Addressing him sternly he said, "If what you have told us today of your finances is the truth, it would appear that the only two assets that you have that could possibly be of equivalent value to this debt are your house and your sailboat, which you have conveniently forgotten to mention. Mark has already stated that he does not want to hurt your family in any way, which to me says, you can keep your house. Essentially, sir, you are down to one choice. You can offer him your yacht in hopes that he would accept it as value in kind."

"I can't do that. That was a wedding gift from my father in law. Besides, it's worth twice what the bet was!"

The Chairman continued," Don't forget. It was you who insisted, quite loudly, that the bet was doubled. You happen to live and wager in a state where such wagers are legal and binding. I am not a specialist in gambling law, but I can tell you that the most junior partner in my firm could be successful in getting that judgment against you."

And so, on a beautiful Monday morning in June some years ago, I became the proud, if somewhat reluctant owner of a fine sailing yacht. Sadly, its former owner faced even greater financial difficulties and shortly after, left the club and moved from the area.

I soon found that safely operating the boat required more than one person. With two it was manageable, but four made it truly enjoyable. With two separate staterooms, having another couple along for a weekend made for a very relaxing time.

Enough of being a tour guide for the vessel, my attention at that moment was centered on a beautiful nymph enticing me to lie beside her and enlighten her in the ways of lovemaking. She pulled me to her and we kissed, long sensual kisses while my hand teased her breasts and, when I reversed my hand, my knuckles rippled across her hardened nipples causing her entire body to shudder in anticipation. This time, when I chose to move my head to her crotch, I rotated my body completely, allowing her to toy with my cock and suck it into her tender lips while I inserted my tongue into her vagina. I needed only touch my tongue to her clit to cause her body to spasm once again, allowing her moans to become guttural and her thighs to clamp tightly on my head. This time, however, I did not relent. I did not stop, or pause, or give her a chance to recover. I just continued to suck her clit between my lips, to flick the tip of my tongue against it, to push it and try to flatten it against her pubic bone and then suck it back into my lips again, all the while allowing her to scream in ecstasy.

I only stopped when she rolled away and begged, "Please, let me rest. I can't take it anymore."

Her "rest" lasted about sixty seconds after which she threw her legs across me and climbed on top, impaling herself on my still very erect cock. She was wet, she was slippery, she was tight, oh my goodness, she was tight, and oh so warm and she felt so good as she moved her hips up and down, sliding upwards until I was barely inside her and then pushing herself back onto me. She quickly mastered the idea of rolling her body forward so that her clit rode along the entire length of my cock. The effect of that was another toe curling orgasm which caused every muscle in her pelvis to contract, making her further movement impossible. I anticipated what was happening and at the last possible moment, thrust firmly into her, my full load of cream splashing and coating the inside of her cunt. She collapsed down onto my chest, breathing as hard as I have ever seen a girl breathe, her heart racing so strongly that I could feel her pulse in my chest.

After a minute or so, she looked up at me and asked, "Is it always so intense?"

"No, not always. Right now, for you it is the newness of everything that makes you so sensitive and responsive. But for you, at least for now, it will always be exciting, that's for sure."

As my erection softened, she could feel the semen beginning to seep from her body. Quickly she rolled away, cupped her crotch and ran up the steps to the deck. In two steps she was at and over the gunwale as she dove into the water.

When she surfaced she said, "Everything about sex, everything I see, every feeling I have makes me feel good. I am soooo glad that we are doing this."

I watched her as she toweled dry. Everything about her body was exciting to me. Her tiny breasts, her rock hard nipples and the not quite full sized muff between her legs--any one of those features would be enough to make most men hard, but seen all together, I could not help but pull her to me again. I positioned her on a cushion on her hands and knees and I entered her from behind, reaching deeper inside her than I had previously. I could feel the opening to her cervix as the end of my shaft collided with it. I slipped my arm around her waist and began to rub her clit as I continued to push into her. The effect of that was to bring her to another new level of excitement in which she pushed back quite aggressively against me. I fucked her like this for several minutes, through at least two of her orgasms, until I felt my load building again. On my next thrust, I didn't hold back but pulled her hips to me as my cock collided with and then went through the opening into her womb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.