Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 202

"Oh I trust you on that one, but I new that without even being told." he said as he left.

"Andrews how about one of your 'out of the box' attack plans?" I asked that as I pulled up a satellite picture of the building from the Internet.

"We go in the back of the club here," Andrew said pointing to the screen. "Meanwhile you wait with the bikers out front. None of us will come out the front door, so anyone at all who does has to go."

"Half of the people who work, or live close by are going to be illegals. They are not going to call the cops. This is also a ghetto area, so the gunfire may on go a while, before it gets called in. But the cleaners need time to load bodies into the dump truck," Andrew said.

"Reverse Trojan horse," Andrew said. "In the Trojan horse you had something that looked like nothing, but was dangerous as hell. We need a road block that looks dangerous as hell but ain't shit. We are in and out in a couple of minutes, the bikers have a dump truck they can drive through the road block with those biker following it.

If you notice even though the street is a dead end, the last commercial building has a rear parking area off the dead end road, but the building faces the access street on the other side. If that drive from the access road runs through to the parking lot as it looks on the satellite picture the dump truck could go out that way.

So the pub was open the next day, but the half dozen men stayed hidden upstairs most all day. By 6PM we were ready to start the grand plan. We pulled down the road where the warehouse sat. We were being followed by a stolen delivery van. We wiped it clean then used some of that biker power to turn it over. "Now be careful guys they want it exactly here," I said to the twelve bikers who helped with the rollover. I had put on the black ski mask two minutes before I met them and planned to keep it on till I left them.

Half a minute after the van turned over, a high capacity Sport Utility Vehicle emptied half a dozen soldiers into the parking lot. All of them wore body armor and everyone of them knew his job. They went to the road leading behind the building leaving only a sniper to cover the front door, just in case the bikers had a change of heart. The small attack unit went into the rear of the building and killed everyone who didn't attempted to escape though the front door of the building.

The team's sniper killed one before the bikers were in place, but then they killed three more. The call came over the net all was secure, so the Swamp Dog crew came out the rear got in their car and went back to the swamp. The Brit, who was the front man, got in a stolen pick up truck, and drove down to the building with the drive that might or might not go through, to wait for me. I stood with Monk and his crew while they loaded the dump truck. The all wore gloves and I made sure they did not take anything. Which meant, we left a million bucks, more or less, laying around. It made no difference, it was part of the hit plan.

The whole thing from the first shot till the last body going into the dump truck took about twelve minutes. A looked at the digital timer I had running, and knew it was too long, but the last of us left at a little after 12 minutes. The cops had not arrived at the time.

The Brit and I discussed visiting the Sheriff, but I just letting it run it's course. I had a feeling if Mission took a good look at his finances, he was toast anyway. I doubted he was as careful as me and god knows at times it almost got away from me.

When we got back to the pub, we found Andrew waiting. "What you doing here Andrew?" I asked.

"Well we got to talking it over, and we all know you can't screw us all. So we thought you might want to send me home with some hooch," he suggested. That sounds reasonable. Stay for the after action debrief and we will run out and I'll pick you up a little something for the boys." I suggested.

"Okay I'll start," I said. "Did any of you notice that I dressed as a man for the raid?" I waited and neither of them spoke. "Well I guess it worked then. With that black hood on no one would know."

"The truck," The Brit asked.

"Monk and his boys got it from a fed-ex depot. Drove it right out the front gate at 3pm. Replaced the cut lock with their own unmarked one. No idea how long it took to get reported but they weren't looking hard for it. The empty boxes came from a natural gas storage point in Sparta. They were empty but market flammable, and went missing from there a few hours before the raid."

"Good work," Andrew said. I nodded.

"The assault on the rear went well. The Vasquez soldiers didn't have time to fortify, which is why we went straight from the vehicles to the rear door. We were inside in half a minute and cleared the two room within two minutes. A few of them went out the front but I think Monk's people took care of them. Once we knew they were all down, we exited through the rear, since I had warned everyone to use only the rear exit. It Leo was there he is dead, if not he has the message." Andrew reported.

"You are right, it was about either killing him or send a message to him. I expect I will be hearing from him through the Sheriff maybe." I said.

"You might hear from the Miami bunch," The Brit said.

"If we do, we can always have a talk with them. We have our own local soldier base now. We needed the infamous shock and awe strike, and we got it." I said.

"Now risk assessment," Andrew said. "Possibly some brass missed the policing sweep."

"They have nothing to match it too. Those bodies made it out to the lake I'm sure. By now they are chum." I suggested.

"What if the Sheriff searches your still house?" The Brit suggested.

"Well I'm going out there now with Andrew and we will move the stock and take the still apart." I suggested. "I frankly don't see any glaring errors."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.