Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 165

"Hello," I said in the phone. I knew it was The Brit from the number.

"Sorry I wasn't answering the phone," he said.

"I didn't try you. Jeremy said you were out looking at a building to buy. I figured the last thing you needed was me calling."

"It would have been okay. So what can I do for you?" The Brit asked.

"I hadn't spoke to you for a week. I just wanted to see how you were," I said.

"Bollocks, now what did you want," he said.

"I was planning to take you and Jeremy out to dinner, but you are busy," I said.

"Jeremy told me that. He also said we could make it tomorrow. I would really like to go out tomorrow. But let's make it lunch," he suggested.

"Okay where you want to meet on a Sunday for lunch," I asked.

"Just meet us here and I'll drive," he suggested.

"Like hell you will not trap me in a car with Jeremy for five minutes, let alone all the way to Dobson," I said.

"Shit you are no fun at all. Alright meet me at the Cafe in the Square," he said.

"They aren't open on Sunday," I replied.

"Just be there at noon tomorrow," he said as he hung up on me.

I smiled as I went to the kitchen to have a glass of peppermint shine. It was good even if I couldn't get anyone else to think so." I watched a TV show from the night before on the Internet. After that I moved to a chatroom and masturbated, then I went to bed.

Sunday began with my ride around town. I went from my house to the downtown on the bike. Sure enough the cafe was closed just like it always was on Sunday. I assumed the cafe at noon was the meeting place for us. That being the case I gave up trying to figure out what was going on. I just rode back to the plaza for a breakfast of animal fat and coffee. From there I went home to shower and dress. I had bought a sheet mirror at Walmart. It was almost full length, so after my shower I stood before it naked.

I decided that I had fat guy tits stuck on my body. In other words they were small and not shaped quite like other girls I had seen. Actually that was not true. Teenage girls, who were not quite filled out, had breasts shaped like mine.

My hair was just starting to look a little girlie. The time had come to either have it cut again or start having it shaped. I decided at five seven, I was too short to pull off the boy look completely, but I could confuse people for sure. I decided then what I needed to wear under the loose tee shirts, was a tube top. Not just any tube top, but one that was strong. I would bet that with that combination, and a little less attention to my grooming, I could be mistaken for a guy. That, I thought, might not be a bad thing.

I would bet that I could pull it off, if I tried. I decided that I would give it a try purely for research. I could get away with a gay guy, if not a straight one. I was never going to make it as a macho guy, but I bet I could get away with a femme guy. That opened a whole new world of excitement up to me. The thing today would give me a chance to observe Jeremy's behavior, and mannerisms.

It had nothing to do with gender identity. I mean I was a girl and I knew it, but it would be nice to be a guy for a while. Just to see what it was like on the other side of home plate. I could dress more like a guy. No not that, I could dress more like a gay guy.

If I was on a job as a gay guy and was spotted, I could dress like a girl for the getaway. People tend to see what they want to see. So it was a good idea to give them what they wanted. I really did like the idea.

In truth I guess I had to thank Jeremy for it. He was the feminine version of a gay guy and The Brit was the masculine version. I had begun to experiment with gender bending with The Brit. I asked myself did I really want to take it to the next level. The answer was it would be a new experience, so fucking A I did.

I went to the Walmart store to buy me and outfit that could go either way. Then I would try to pick up Jeremy's mannerisms. It would be playacting for sure. I drove up to the store and parked in the parking lot. I was in my Russian commando knock off tee and black cargo pants. I caught a glimpse of myself reflected in the glass. With a different haircut and no breasts poking through I would look like a preteen guy except for my age lines.

I went to the mens department and tried on Cargo pants. There was a subtle different in the fit. When I found that a pair of boy's 26 inch waist cargo pants fit me and that my ass looked different in them. I knew that I was on to something. I even bought a pack of boys undershirt type tee shirts. I got some that would measure 32 chest. They would be tight on me, but that was a good thing. I bought a wide elastic bandage to try out my breast flattening. The old bind your breast trick. I also bought a boy's tee shirt for over the bandage and white undershirt. I would experiment with which combination worked best.

When I got back to the house I just had time to wrap the bandage around my chest, but not too tight, Then I pulled on the boy's tee shirt and the cargo pants to complete the look. I looked in the mirror and tried to decide which haircut would look best on me. Something I could change from a male cut to a woman's cut. I decided I would part it for lunch with the boys, and consider a different hairstyle later.

Every way I turned my body in the mirror, it was a reasonable assumption that I could go either way. I was satisfied that I had done as much as possible to be androgynous at least in dress. I never wore makeup, so it was easy for me to pull of the man look, if my body didn't give me away. I decided not to do the androgynous that day. I also decided the next day to have the short hair cut redone. I wanted one of those movie looking hair cuts for Julius Caesar. An inch long and all brushed forward.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.