Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 134

I endured three days of a class designed to teach me how to turn a can of hair spray into a flame thrower. If you needed one bad enough to risk your hand, or life. I loved the information, but I had grown tired of the Compound. I was more than ready when the Colonel said, "Go on home and rest. We will call you when something you are uniquely qualified to handle comes along. It might take a while."

"Okay, thanks for the lessons. Are we square on the money now?" I asked.

"Alright, you can keep the over payment for the Soda job," he agreed.

I didn't realize how much of the summer had passed, till I got back to County Seat. The light poles downtown were decorated with red white and blue bunting. I seems I had already missed the July 4th parade. June and half of July were gone while I had been engaged with Soda Pop and his band of Gypsies.

I took the Colonel's advice to heart. Other than my morning run, I did nothing. I played on the computer and watched some old TV shows on something call project free TV. It had a list of old TV shows and how to find them. It would keep me busy for months, since I had missed so many show which only lasted one season. I could take a few days and see the whole seasons TV shows.

By the second week I was sitting around in my underwear and a dirty tee shirt watching TV on line all day long. My real cell phone rang and it was Mary Ellen. "Hey Silvie, you about ready to make a movie," She asked.

"Do you think we can do one without showing my busted up hand," I said.

"Isn't that healed yet?" she asked.

"Oh I can use it, just not very well," I said.

"Okay let me call the camera guys and see what they say. I have a scrip concept just made for you," she said it then was gone without even saying goodbye. That was what happened when Mary Ellen was in her producer mode. She got really irritable and rude. I didn't mind so much, I had been good for too long.

I thawed out some pancakes for lunch. I got three cakes, a puddle of syrup for dipping, and apple sauce in a microwaveable kit. Add a couple of links of microwave sausage and then throw the whole thing in the garbage was what the directions should have said. Still I could choke it down. I was getting bored for sure. Ten days since I left the Swamp, and I was bored to hell. After the pancakes I went for a ride on the bike. The two wheeler was fine since my local bike man switched the cables so the front brake was on my right hand along with the six gears in the back. I could hold onto the handle bars just fine I just could not squeeze the brake with my left hand. I could move the gears with my left hand after he added five layers of black tape to make the shifter larger.

So I had begun to ride it every other day, rather than run. I also rode it everywhere I went in County Seat or out to the plaza. The summer was glorious in county seat. That time of year made the winters bearable.

I rode out to the plaza just to begin moving again. A girl can only take so many five year old TV shows and just so much masturbation. I went looking for guys who would whistled at me on the bike. Some guys just like skinny girls I guess. I sure was glad.

I heard the sound of a siren behind me and pulled over. "What the hell are you stopping me for Jimmie?" I asked.

"Deputy Melvin to you," he said.

"Oh of course Deputy James Melvin, what is it I'm supposed to have done on a fucking bicycle?" I asked.

You made a left turn on a red light," he said. "Bicycle or not, that's against the law."

"Well I'll tell you what Officer Jimmy, you just write that thing, and I'll get my lawyer to beat the ticket, and get a restraining order against you, so that you stop harassing me." I said resentfully.

"We have a new judge in town now," he said.

"I have friends who work for that state news channel on cable TV. It gets broadcast all over the state. You want just look like a jackass to the locals. I can arrange it so you look like a jackass statewide.'

He thought that over a long time before he said, "I'm gonna make it a priority to catch you dirty," he said. "All that shit you done undercover had to have rubbed off."

"Have a nice day officer," I waited till he pulled away before I got back on the road. What a prick I thought.

I got home in time to check my email messages before I went out to dinner. I had an email message in one of my alias names. It must have been one of twenty fake names. It was from one I used when I couriered drugs for the Greens. I had known for a while that I didn't get blown everywhere. Some of the places, where I only picked up one time, had no idea who I was. Some of them did of course. I had given my word, that I wouldn't approach any of the old contacts. The state agents thought there was too much chance I would be recognized.

I didn't answer the email, but it did get me to thinking. That courier gig hadn't been so bad. If something didn't come along soon, I just might get back in the business. Fortunately Mary Ellen called again to give me a temp reprieve from my criminal thoughts.

"I consulted with the camera men and I think we have it worked out. Besides some guys get off on handicapped women, or health women with handicapped men."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.