Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 49

Friday morning I walked around the downtown before work. I saw Mary Ellen in her shop, but I only waved to her. I wanted to set up another shoot, but I didn't feel up to it at that moment. In addition I still had the stitches in my neck. I would look like the bride of Frankenstein. Maybe that's why Mary Ellen hadn't called.

When I got back to the motel, I took a quick shower and prepared for work. I was going in early to be there when the warrants came down. I was sure the ADA had been called. She had probably worked all night getting things ready for the arrests to begin.

Boy was I wrong. She took all day to get the arrests warrant issued. It was time for me to go home before they were ready. I waited as long as I could, then I signed out for the weekend. They were planning to meake the arrests over the weekend. All the arraignments were to be Monday morning.

Since the Reverend was arraigned on Friday word would fly through the community. Anyone who wanted to run could do so. It was a cluster fuck for sure. There was nothing I could do to stop them. The DA had given anyone who wanted it a chance to run, or to try to get their stories straight.

"You know the best part of this?" Simpson asked me.

"No what's the best part," I said,

"Since that drug dealing slime ball participated in the crime, we get to throw out his deal and charge him with accessory after the fact," he said. "At least he isn't going anywhere. We have him in the state holding facility."

"Yeah, we will get him but how about all these, so called, respectable people," I said.

"Well we will get the sister for sure, the DA might be convinced to swing for felony murder," Simpson suggested.

"Bullshit, the ADA is going to give her a walk, if she agrees to testify. Anyone who didn't have a hand in the abuse is going to plead out," I said.

"Yeah, that's the system for you," Simpson said.

"Well the system sucks," I said.

"And not in a good way," Simpson agreed.

I checked out at 4PM, since I started early. It was my last day working half days. I was going to miss that, I thought.

When I got home I set about fixing my cold pizza dinner. I decided I needed something healthy with the unhealthy pizza. It occurred to me that I should have a salad. My choice was to drive to the plaza Mcdonald's for take out salad.

When I got home I opened the bowl and picked out the carrots. I replaced them with raisins I had laying around. They were way old I was sure I had bought them when I first move in. So I had the take out salad and the cold pizza. It was delicious, even if I had to drink ice tea make from a dry mix.

The iced tea formula I devised while I was recovering from the accident. I couldn't drive at first and I didn't feel like walking anywhere. So when I placed the take out grocery list, I had a jar of powdered iced tea with artificial sweetener and fake lemon flavor sent along, I also ordered a bottle of plain tea mix with no sweetener, no lemon, and a box of sweetener in those packets sent along.

The formula finally evolved into this; Three tablespoons of the tea with lemon, three tablespoons of the plain tea mix, and three packets of sweetener mixed with water to make two litters of iced tea. It wasn't too awful is the best I could say for it.

The cold pizza, take out salad, and chemical iced tea, made for a reasonable meal. I felt pretty good after my dinner. I walked through the lounge just to be sure the loud mouth pipe fitter hadn't come back. Since all was quiet, I went home to call Monk. I was a bit nervous, since I never called men. It was something I just never did. Monk was special since he had saved my life.

"So Monk, when do you want your payment," I asked.

"Damn Sylvia you were serious, Hell I thought you were kidding me. I'm so sorry but I'm going to a convention of after market producers in Baltimore this weekend."

"That's alright, I'll find something or someone else to do this weekend," I said trying not to show my disappointment.

"Why don't you come with me. It should be a nice dinner and party after the meetings," he said.

"No thanks, I have been to conventions before. They are either deadly boring, or way over the top," I suggested.

"This one is supposed to be over the top," he said.

"I'm not up to it this weekend, sorry." I suggested.

"Well we will try to get together next weekend," he said.

"Sure, we'll see," I said. I never knew what kind of mood I would be in from one day to the next, let alone a week in advance,

I hung up from talking to Monk and decided to take a walk through the lounge again, As I walked to the lounge I remember why I never called men. There is no rejection quite like a man refusing to have sex with you. I mean men will screw a snake if someone will hold it's head.

I was tempted to sit down and have about a dozen drinks but I fought the urge. I didn't need to be seen in my own back yard passed out drunk. I might well be that bad, since my basic insecurities were showing. I thought about it while I drank coffee and realized I needed to go where people wouldn't say no. I needed to go to the dance club, but alas the sex there was too rough. So I went back to my room and masturbated. Then I went to bed and slept until 9AM Saturday morning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.