Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 33

I finished the shift and realize I hadn't stopped for lunch. Since I was in the fast mode, I probably would have had a cracker and diet coke anyway. Nothing I would have missed especially. My blood sugar might miss it, but I didn't.

When I got back to the motel, I found a package waiting for me at the front desk. I carried it back to my room to open it. Since it had no return address I was afraid of what was inside of it. I hadn't ordered anything, so the package could contain anything at all. I didn't think it would have something dangerous but you just never knew,

When I finally got inside I found a black dress. It was about the same length as the one I had worn to the club. I found a card inside which read, 'For next time. I really am going to have to start charging you. This one you keep.' It was signed Mary Ellen.

Once I had shower and washed my peach fuss, I tried the dress on. It was tight and I was going to have to buy black panties in order to wear it. It was that short, I picked up the phone and called her shop. "Ms Hopkins please," I said.

"One moment please," The clerk said.

"This is Ms Hopkins," she said.

"You certainly are," I said playfully. "The dress is gorgeous but I can't keep it.".

"Don't worry, I didn't pay retail for it," Mary Ellen said.

"I really can't you take it back. You are going to have to keep it. There is no option. So, when are we going to do that again?" she asked.

"Not for a long while," I said. "That was too much, even for me."

"Well then how about a nice quiet dinner, just us girls?" she asked.

"You do remember that I'm not a girl's, girl?" I asked.

"I remember that you said that yes. So how about it. Just you, me, and my friend," she said.

"I can't do it till my next break. Which isn't for a few days. It also want come on a weekend." I wanted her to know where we stood exactly. If she was planning some kind of power game on me, I wanted to know as soon as possible. I told myself that was why I was accepting the invitation. It wasn't because I was looking forward to it on a purely sexual basis. Well, I told myself that but my body was showing signs of reacting.

"Yes I already found out you are off Monday, and Tuesday next week," she said.

"Keeping a record?" I asked.

"Something like that, Just keep Sunday night open. You get off at three pm that day," she said.

"I'll do that, but remember no funny stuff," I said.

"Believe me you wont be laughing. Crystal and I might be smiling some. I'll talk to you again before then. That is, if you give me your phone number." I had forgotten she didn't have it. I gave it to her then hung up.

I walked through the lounge again that evening. It was after my dinner of a frozen beef pot pie and a salad from the McDonald's at the plaza. I didn't see Monk in the lounge so I was ready for bed by 9PM. I slept like the dead, probably because I was still recovering for my night out with Mary Ellen. I found that I alway required a lot of rest when recovering. I didn't even think about work at all, I just fell instantly asleep.

I was awake at 5AM and out the door for my run at 5:20AM. It was cold as it always was in the winter at 5AM. It would be cold even in the eastern part of the state. Yeah it was cold down there, but not like it was up here, I thought. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary and I didn't see any stray animal wandering around. I waved as I pass the Cafe. I seldom went in these days. Now that I was fasting most days.

I went home to put some coffee in the microwave to reheat, while I showered for work. My hair had already covered my scalp in only a week. It was maybe an 1/8 of an inch long. I couldn't tell how much it had gown since a buzz leaves a little behind. I decided that the buzz was one of my worst idea. It was done so I donned my knit cap, while I drank my coffee. It was just a little after 6 when I went to check in. I could get the first car in that morning.

The sun had just started to lighten the sky when Butch came in. He checked in with Michaels and I could see them talking. I chose not to listen. I walked to the parking lot as the first car came into the lot. He came in a 6:45AM. I nodded to the man on the rotation before me. I always relieve him it seemed. He liked to check in early to.

I checked on with dispatch and went to work. I had nothing to do but gas up the car, so I drove to the county's service station. It was a self serve pump in and old convenience store. The county used it as office space for the various crews that used motor vehicles in their work. It pumped gas to those of us who used them but were had our office space in the court house.

It took seven gallons of gas to fell the tank, The man I replaced had spent a lot of the shift behind building and not checking them for burglars, I though. As soon as I left the tanks, I had to go take a report of vandalism at the northern consolidated school.

"Kids with spray paint and too much time on their hands," the principal said.

"Maybe, but I have to act like it's a real crime. I get paid by the case you know. So tell me anybody mad at you guys?" I asked.

"I expect most of the kids who are failing, or who have been disciplined lately." he said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.