The Mountain Man
Chapter 28

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

At last the time had come to deliver Julie and Jenny. Their labor had started within hours of each other and was predictably mild and gave them plenty of time to call the doctor. He talked with Jenny about what was happening at the moment and made the decision that there was plenty of time to gather his team before the big events.

The children were summoned via radio and came to the main cabin to help prepare for the doctor's arrival. By this time they were well-versed in what needed to be done and – truth be known – were perfectly capable of handling the deliveries themselves. They wouldn't, though, because of their mothers' ages and the fact that both of them would be delivering simultaneously. Discretion being the better part of valor; the decision to have the doctor attend was the best one.

The doctor and his staff arrived about 18 hours after onset of labor. Both Julie and Jenny were having contractions that were about 10 minutes apart but their daughters, sons and husbands were attending and things were progressing smoothly. After being examined by the doctor and declared fit it was just a matter of time before their labor picked up and the children were delivered.

After a couple of more hours their contractions began to shorten in interval and labor became more intense. Another hour saw them fully effaced and ready for delivery. Julie delivered first, a beautiful girl, followed about an hour later by Jenny, who delivered another son. Both babies were remarkably healthy, even without considering the relatively advanced ages of their mothers. Once the umbilical cords were cut, the placentas were delivered and given to the fathers, the doctor sat down at the table and filled out the requisite paperwork. He stopped when it came to filling out the names of the children's father. He had noticed that there was now only one bedroom and one large bed and – not being unintelligent – had made some rather unorthodox assumptions about the living arrangements. He asked to talk with the four parents alone. The children and his medical staff politely and quietly left the cabin as he sat the four of them down at the table to get some answers to his questions.

"First off," he said "I'm not making any judgments about your living arrangements. I'm only interested in having the correct information for the birth certificates. I'm assuming that the four of you have made some modifications in your respective marital lives."

Tom spoke up. "Yes we have, doctor. We didn't think you'd miss the fact that there's only one bedroom and one bed. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that one of us couples isn't sleeping on the floor! Yes, after many years of living in a single cabin as two couples – which we were very comfortable with – we decided this past winter to formalize the arrangement that all of us have been dancing around for almost a couple of decades. We are now two husbands and two wives all married to each other and sharing each other as co-spouses."

The doctor listened quietly and then smiled. "It's about time that the four of you finally got around to that. Frankly, I'm surprised that you didn't do it years ago. I've watched all of you for a long time and seen the closeness and affection that all of you have for each other. In fact, when both of you – Julie and Jenny – started nursing each others' children, especially with Tom and George watching, I thought that it wouldn't be long before the four of you would notice that all of you were already married to each other. I guess that my timing was off a little, huh?"

They were stunned.

"Were we that transparent about our affection to each other? George exclaimed.

"To me, yes, but I think all of you had monogamous blinders on. It's easier for couples in the city or closer to civilization to act in a monogamous relationship, but up here, where all of you depend on each other so much, it's easier to be closer to those that you obviously love. Like I said, I'm not making judgments. In fact, I'm happy for all of you. It's past time that all of you came to the decision that you should have come to many years ago. Actually, all I need to know is how you want me to fill out the birth certificates. Since there's no provision for multiple fathers, I need to know which one to put down in the "father" slot."

Jenny spoke up. "Well, if it's not going to create a lot of raised eyebrows, we'd like the actual fathers to be listed. Tom fathered my child and George fathered Julie's child but we've already decided that any children born of our marriage will be considered to be fathered by both men and each child delivered will be considered to be delivered by both of us. I know it's convoluted but that's the way we want it."

The doctor chuckled and said that the father's name wouldn't be a problem. Statistically, it probably wouldn't even be noticed, and even if it were, the fact that all of you live so far away in the mountains it wouldn't even matter.

All of them were in a quandary about what to name the babies. They had named their previous children after Biblical characters, so they settled on Ruth for Julie's daughter and Boaz – to be called Bo – for Jenny's son.

He reached over for the birth certificates and wrote out that Julie had delivered a girl – Ruth – and that George was the father and that Jenny's little boy – Boaz – was fathered by Tom. All of the angst that they had gone through was really nothing at all. He alone would know the truth of the situation; his nurses and other medical staff wouldn't even see the certificates. If they did, they probably wouldn't make the connection anyway. The paper pushers at the Bureau of Vital Statistics wouldn't even care. All they needed to see was that the children had a mother and a father.

The doctor's staff left on the next helicopter but the doctor stayed a few more days to make sure that the babies were all right. He watched the group family interact with their babies and with each other and was convinced of the rightness of his conclusion that they were indeed a well-adjusted family that would make excellent parents of these babies as they had done with all of their children.

The helicopter came out a few days later, delivering supplies, and picked up the doctor. Things were getting back to normal, what with all the summer tasks to do and the added joys of newborns! Eve, Rachel and Sarah came by often to help their mothers with the tasks and to visit their new siblings. Adam, Abe and Isaac accompanied their wives and helped their fathers with the additional work.

Spring turned into summer. The newborns were getting larger and giving their parents fits! They just weren't used to all this additional work! At least their other daughters had now delivered and came by so they all could help each other out. Since there were now four women who had recently delivered, there were now eight teats filled with milk for four children. The men were delighted!! Now they had enough spare teats on which to indulge themselves without depriving their children. George and Tom suckled Julie and Jenny and the younger men suckled their wives, but more often than not, Abe suckled his twin sister, Rachel, and Isaac suckled his twin sister, Sarah. All of the older parents noticed this but didn't say anything out loud. It was, however, discussed at length in bed after the children had gone home.

It was getting time for another summer get-together. Mike and Anne and their children were invited over and the whole family came over for a weekend celebration. Mike and Anne were very pleased with the additions in the family that they had come to love as much as their own. Joseph was a little terror but he found Mary somewhat of a kindred spirit and settled right down when he was around her. They were still small but seemed to have found a playmate in each other. There was much catching up to do and the weekend stretched into a five-day party that was enjoyed by all. Finally, Mike and Anne and their brood had to get back to their own home, though Joseph wasn't all that happy that he had to leave Mary. That fact was not lost on any of the parents.


The summer was winding down and Fall was fast approaching. The newborns were all getting bigger and somewhat less dependent on their parents. The twins, though, were coming to a crisis.

The fact that the male twins had been suckling both their wives and their sisters had aroused some very strong feelings in all of them. There were undercurrents of passion rising and no one knew when or where they would be unleashed. Each of the couples was on fire for their respective spouses and had made passionate love to them on every available opportunity. But each of the men had – in their mind – made the same passionate love to his sister, and each of the women had done the same to her brother. The pot was boiling and threatened to overflow very soon.

Within a short time of each other, both couples tearfully admitted to their spouses that they had intense sexual feelings for their twin. They still loved their spouse, of course, and didn't want anything to come between their respective marriages, but each one of them had to honestly admit that they wanted to make love to their twin. Each of them, men and women, knew what the others were talking about. All of them were experiencing the same feelings. The stunning thing was, though, that they had an example of what to do in their parents!

Their parents had shown them the way out of their dilemma, or rather a way to resolve their conundrum. It was going to take a lot of talking and negotiating, and none of them was sure what their parents were going to say about it, once it became known, but the four of them were going to have to become married to each other. What made it worse was that the marriage was not only going to have double-cousins marrying – as they already were – but was going to have two brothers marry their very own twin sisters!

The integration was going to be tricky. Each of the married couples was madly in love with their spouses, but the twins were also madly in love with their sibling. It was decided that since the married couples were content and confident in their marriages, each male twin would spend a week in their sister's cabin finding out if what they were feeling was genuine or not.

Fall was turning into winter and as soon as the snow started falling, Abe and Isaac exchanged cabins and began the week-long experiment with their sisters. Both men arrived at their sisters' cabin and – like reluctant suitors – knocked on the door.

Rachel opened the door and saw Abe standing there like a lost puppy dog. She quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. They stood there for long moments, unsure what to do, what to say, or where to start. Rachel took the lead and crossed the short distance to her brother and reached up and kissed him. The kiss took him by surprise but he quickly regained his wits and kissed her back, gently at first but with increasing passion. She ground her body into his, crushing her breasts into his chest and wrapping one of her legs around his. Abe's cock immediately began to swell as his arms surrounded her with love. She melted into his arms as he reached for her ass cheeks. He pulled her into his burgeoning cock as her tongue found his and began the eternal dance of lingual love. He picked her up and carried her to hers and Isaac's bed, laying her down and began to slowly undress her. She fumbled with his trousers, hurriedly trying to expose his rock hard cock to her view. He was still trying to open her top until she stopped him and finished undressing herself. He finished undressing himself and they both fell into the bed, kissing and fondling each other as if they had never seen each other before. Of course they had, but they had never had the chance to explore each others body. Theirs was a love unfulfilled, a lust unrequited, a passion unexplored. He moved down her body and began to suckle – again – those milk-filled breasts that he had so recently enjoyed to both of their enjoyment. She pulled his head tightly into her teat as her milk flowed freely into his hot, hungry mouth. When her breast was empty, he shifted over to the other teat and emptied the other one. Her passion was rising with each drop of milk that he drank down his parched throat. When he finished with her breasts he went lower and found her blood-engorged clit. He spread her lips apart and hungrily sucked the hot, hard, swollen clit into his mouth and nibbled it between his teeth. She screamed out in pleasure-pain as his tongue savagely licked her clit held firmly between his teeth. She held his head tightly into her crotch as he licked and sucked the sweet juices flowing from her steaming pussy. She was lost in ecstasy as was he. She could only feel the mounting fever of arousal as he sucked her very life from her vagina. He was lost as well, trying to ride the river of juices up into the very vagina that had so recently delivered new life to her husband. Finally she could stand no more. She pushed her brother away from her pussy and pulled him up into her saddle of love. Reaching for his cock, she guided it into her more than receptive opening, reached around to grab his hips and arched herself up until his cock drove all the way into her hot, wet channel. She screamed with lust as he filled her with the flesh that they had shared in their mother's womb. His cock drove so far into her that it actually penetrated her cervical opening and became lodged in her womb. She shook with passionate lust as he held that position in the deepest depths of her body. Her legs wrapped around his hips, crushing him closer and closer, not wanting him to ever leave her steaming cunt. He moved his hips slightly, coming out a bit and then driving in with short, sharp strokes. She yelped with each stroke, feeling the pain of his driving cock but reveling in its power, its overwhelming command of her body. She knew that if she were not already married to her wonderful husband, a magnificent lover in his own right, that she would marry her brother in a heartbeat. They were one, simpatico, eternally complete. He started to drive in and out of her cunt, pounding her unmercifully with lust unrestrained, bringing her higher and higher into the stratosphere of ultimate passion. Lights began to flash in her brain, behind her eyes. All she could feel was the hard, rampant insistence of Abe's magnificent cock in her hungry, needy pussy. She was reaching the Nirvana that her mother and aunt had reached with her father and uncle. Abe drove her up and over the top of the mountain of lust as she screamed her release. Abe reached his point a few moments later, filling her womb with more sperm than he had spent in many months. It filled her cervix and spilled out into her vaginal canal and around his cock onto the bed.

Both were spent.


At the other cabin, Isaac was having much the same feelings as Abe. He was acting shy and confused, unsure what the upcoming experiment was going to reveal. He knocked at the door and was greeted with a spoken "Come in." Slowly, he opened the door and found Sarah in the rocking chair with her baby at her teat.

"I'll only be a few more minutes, Isaac" she said. He waited while she finished nursing, watching her with eyes of love and desire. After burping and changing her newborn she laid him down in his crib and came to her brother, not bothering to cover her naked breasts to her brother's lustful gaze.

"Are you sure about this, Isaac?" she asked. "Yes." he said. "I've wanted this since our parting at our weddings."

"Me too." she answered.

They reached for each other and kissed. It was strange, at first, a tentative kiss but one full of promise. They opened their mouths to the other and their tongues played with each other as their hands freely roamed the other's body. Her breasts, so recently emptied by her son, were filling with more milk which leaked onto Isaac's chest and down his body. He cupped the swollen vessels of sustenance as she moaned her desire into his mouth. Her breasts were not just leaking now, they were pouring out her milk on both of them. He stopped kissing her and moved to her left teat and gobbled up her white, sweet offering. The other one was spewing its offering on his head but he stopped sucking and grabbed both of them in his hands and positioned both teats together and put them into his mouth and sucked – hard. She was surprised at that but instantly aroused by the sensation of both of her nipples being attacked at the same time. Milk gushed into Isaac's mouth as he hungrily fed on his sister's warm, life-giving food. She pulled his head into her chest, stroking his hair and murmuring words of love to her womb-mate of so many years ago. The sensation of his nursing transmitted through her breasts and down to her womb, causing her passion to bubble up into a white-hot desire for him. Her child never did this. The act of nursing her baby was one of feeding and bonding; this act of nursing was purely sexual and it aroused her to heights unimaginable. Both of them were close to climax but neither one of them wanted it to end like this. They broke their connection, hurriedly undressed and raced for the bed.

She flung herself onto her marriage bed, rolled over on her back, opened her legs and pulled her brother into her hot valley of love. His now-rampant cock searched for her well of desire but was having a bit of difficulty. She solved that by holding it in her hand and guiding it to its target. The heat of her pussy was almost burning to his cock-head as he rammed himself into her waiting, sucking maw. Even though she had recently given birth, her canal was tight and oh-so hot! He drove into her with a fury and strength that even she found surprising. Isaac had inherited his father's prodigious size and she reveled in its power. Her husband was more than adequate, to be sure, and knew how to use his assets, but her brother's cock was icing on the cake. She knew at that moment that their four-way marriage was going to be marvelous, the best of all worlds.

She wrapped her legs around his hips and drew him as far into her body as she could. Isaac, for his part, pounded himself into her tight, lava-temperature channel as fast and has hard as he could. She was going insane with lust for him! Her arms wrapped him closer, crushing his body into her leaking tits as her legs drew him further and harder into her cunt. He was driving through her cervix now, deep into her womb. Her cervical ring, forced open by his powerful thrusts, now closed around his cock-head in an almost death grip. He couldn't withdraw enough to repeat his full strokes into her body but at this point, neither one of them wanted to. They were thrusting into each other with short, violent strokes that caused her almost unimaginable pain – and equally unimaginable pleasure. Her Aunt Jenny's new-found penchant for pain had somehow become Sarah's. She was lost in the pain-pleasure sensation that her brother was giving her, crying and laughing at the same time! Her arousal mounted to new heights of passion as Isaac's time of climax approached. He drove into her relentlessly, pounding her bruised cervix with hammer-like blows of desire. They were approaching dizzying heights of lust that soon exploded into a Fourth of July-like release. Sperm flooded her hot womb then gushed out into her vaginal canal, and finally flowing around his rock-hard cock and onto the bed. He collapsed onto her exhausted body as they both sobbed in each others arms in relief.

Both were spent.


Rachel and Abe turned to each other and looked into each others eyes for a long time. No words were spoken but nothing needed to be said. They were in love with each other, without guilt or remorse, and still very much in love with their respective spouses. They kissed tenderly and deeply but without the overwhelming lust that had recently consumed them. They got out of bed and cleaned themselves then heard the sound of Rachel's daughter waking up. She was hungry, of course, and at first Rachel wasn't sure that she had enough in her breasts to feed her. She was wrong. Her milk production was more than able to accommodate both her brother-lover and her newborn child. Abe went over to the crib and picked up his niece had handed her to her mother for feeding. Rachel hadn't dressed after her and Abe's watershed lovemaking session so her daughter was able to find and latch onto a nipple right away. Rachel's other nipple was leaking furiously so Abe latched on as well, suckling away as his niece gorged herself on her mother's other teat. The sensations that ran through Rachel's body were both marvelous and conflicting. On one hand, her daughter was feeding and bonding with her mother but, on the other hand, the suckling sensations of her brother-lover were reaching right down to her uterus and arousing her to new heights of passion – again! These diverse sensations were so new and different that she didn't know quite how to react. She almost had to divide her mind into two parts: one part providing nourishment to and bonding with her child, while the other part was enjoying the indescribable sensations of burgeoning lust. It was a strange and marvelous experience. At one point, though, Abe left her breast and moved down to her pussy. Remnants of his sperm were still leaking out of her vaginal lips but he didn't hesitate. He spread her legs and licked her juices and his sperm which were almost gushing out of her pussy. Her milk – already freely flowing out of her teats – now was beginning to gush from them. Her daughter happily sucked at the increase of sweet food as Rachel began to rotate her hips in an age-old dance of desire. The more that Abe sucked on her pussy, the more aroused she became until she shook in the throes of climax. Her daughter never quit suckling, however. She sensed that her mother's reactions were good and continued feeding throughout. After a while, her daughter was full and uncoupled from her mother's teat. Abe was sitting between Rachel's legs, looking up at her and smiling with love. It had been a marvelous and exciting beginning to the week to come.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.