The Mountain Man - Cover

The Mountain Man

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Adam and Eve's 'honeymoon' continued for almost a month! As soon as they were alone they discovered what they had been missing. They had been 'playing around' for so long that the only thing that they hadn't done was actual intercourse, and that last step wasn't long in taking.

They undressed each other slowly, taking their time, not wanting to rush it. They stroked each other as new areas of flesh became exposed. Kisses gently rained down on each other as they became more and more aroused. Their hands stroked, pinched and pulled each others parts, bringing each other to higher and higher levels of bliss. They fell onto the bed and began the age-old dance of love. He moved between her outstretched legs as she found his rampant penis and pulled it to her hot, moist lips. He pushed forward gently as she moved his purple hood up and down, lubricating it with her juices, so that he could easily move inside her. When he was properly positioned, she grabbed his hips, locked her legs around his legs and pulled him inside. Feeling her pull, he pushed hard but not violently, driving his penis past her lips and into her hot well. She gasped with pleasure and pain as he drove forward. His tip encountered a blockage as she winced in pain. He stopped briefly, looking at her for guidance and, when she smiled at him, he drove through her maidenhood. She cried out in pain but then threw her hands behind his back and gripped him tightly as she pushed her hips up to meet his downward thrust. He drove into her completely, stopping at the end and waited for her to stop hurting. Her breathing soon returned to normal and, as soon as she signaled with her eyes, he resumed his erotic attack in her vagina. She was in ecstasy as his large member penetrated her again and again. It was nothing like she had ever felt, certainly far better than even the orgasms that he had given her with his hands, lips and tongue. His hard penis was pounding her with an intensity that was making jelly of her insides – and it was glorious! He was pushing her up an erotic mountain, going higher and higher, reaching toward the pinnacle of lust.

"More ... more!" she screamed. "Harder ... harder ... HARDER!! Pound me with your cock!! Make me cum!!" Adam wasn't sure where she had learned her new vocabulary but he wasn't about to disappoint her. He did her bidding and more.

By now she was almost delirious with pleasure. Adam – her new husband – had granted her request and was now pounding her with what could only be described as jackhammer blows. He was driving into her so hard that he was opening her cervix, opening the very gate to her womb.

They were both striving, driving, straining to push his rock-hard penis into the very center of her womb so that he could deposit his hungry, fertile sperm into her cradle of life ... There, they hoped, it would find her solitary egg that would be silently waiting...

She was fast approaching her climax. Never in her short life had she experienced such joy. It seemed that he was carrying her now, carrying her on the tip of his sword to the far-away pinnacle of ultimate pleasure. Now he was penetrating further than he had gone before. He was now inside her womb with every thrust as she anxiously awaited his release.

Her release came first, an explosion of light and rapturous sound that could only be compared with heaven. She gasped, fighting for breath as he continued his mad assault into her depths. He was close and when he sensed her climax, he drove once more, penetrating far into her womb as his boiling, fertile sperm flooded her.

The egg that they were hoping for wasn't there. It was still in her right ovary but it would begin its travel in a few hours and would be ready to receive him within a day or so. The intense pleasure that they had enjoyed with each other would certainly be repeated several times this night and for days and nights to come. The egg would have no chance to escape. It would be met by thousands, no, hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of wiggling sperm, anxious to meet with their intended target. Only the best and strongest of the near-millions of tadpoles would have the honor of starting the egg on its journey to become a new human being.

For the moment, though, they were spent, satiated. Their breaths were coming in ragged gasps at the intense pleasure that they had given and received at each others hands. They basked in the love that surrounded them, looking at each other, holding each other and stroking each others body in the afterglow of perfect love. For a while nothing was said. There was nothing that could be said, their passion had said it all. They had loved and were in love. They had met in their bed, come together in passion and had risen to heights undreamed. Now they were back in their bed, resting from the labors, as they quietly whispered "I love you" to each other and went to sleep.

They awoke later, still exhausted but filled with passion for each other. This time, however, their lovemaking was slow and languid. They rocked in each others arms, feeling the ebb and flow of each others body as they coupled on their bed. At first he was on top, slowly, gently pushing into her, and then she was on top, riding him as if she were in the saddle on his horse. They rose in passion, each of them reaching for the elusive mountaintop, eager – but not too quickly – to find that peak of passion that signaled their climax. They found it, of course, and came down from its height filled with more love than before. This time, though, they stayed awake and luxuriated in feeling of love and security in each others arms. Twice more that night they came together and found their climaxes before they fell, from complete exhaustion, into a deep sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.