Tom - Naked in School - Cover

Tom - Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - High-school sophomore Tom Stanford gets selected for the Naked in School Program. So does the freshman he has a crush on. Will Tom come out of the closet voluntarily, or will his suddenly visible penis out him, and if he does, what will be the reaction of the rest of the school?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School   Nudism  

Saturday, September 2, 2006

Coach Earley called at about 9:00 in the morning. It turned out that I would be allowed to play. I showered, at a light breakfast, and put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt before Mom drove me to school. I sat next to Roy and Nick on the bus to Intercourse. When we got to the high school, we all filed into the locker room and proceeded to strip down. While everybody else put on their uniforms, I just put on an athletic cup, cleats and shin guards. Coach Earley gave a pep talk and we headed out to the field.

The stands were unusually crowded, largely with people who had come out just to boo me. Their anger only increased when I scored a goal in the first five minutes. The next score belonged to Intercourse with 10 minutes left to go. We won, however, when Nick scored through the goalie's legs with seconds left to spare. Elated, I headed to the locker rooms to shower, and then met Mom, Dad, Ricky and Art in the parking lot. Once again, Art kissed me.

We all went home to strip off and then went out for a celebratory lunch at the local Mexican restaurant. We were the only naked customers, although the owners had followed Goldhirsch's lead and had their waiters naked.

At about 9:00 pm, Mom dropped me off at Nick's house. Art was already there. I noticed that Nick was naked, as were a few of the other party guests. I grabbed a beer and followed Art to the back patio, where we talked with a few of his friends from the swim team for a while. I went inside to get another beer and noticed that Viv was lying on the couch with her legs wrapped around Nick.

"Please fuck me," she begged. Nick immediately obliged, plunging his erect cock into her waiting pussy. When I came back with my beer, they were still going at it, Viv was now squealing with pleasure. She began squealing even louder as Nick stiffened. He pulled his softening dick out of her cunt, which was now dripping with his cum.

I walked back out to the patio and whispered in Art's ear: "I want you to fuck me tonight." He immediately got a boner which he maintained for the rest of the party.

When mom came to pick us up, I asked her to stop at the drug store so we could buy lube. The clerk was clearly not expecting to sell lube to a couple of drunk, naked, and visibly horny teenagers, but by then we were both beyond caring. When we got home we ran upstairs and I lay down on the bed with my feet in the air. Art rubbed the lube on his cock and then squirted some on my ass. He poked a finger through my anus. It hurt at first but I quickly got used to it, and he proceeded to begin running his penis up and down my ass crack. He muffled my groans with his mouth as he slowly sunk his penis into me. When my muscles relaxed, he began plunging in and out of me, while stroking my cock with his hand. Within a few minutes, he was fucking me in earnest, and I was about to cum. I did so, splattering myself with jizz, and the sight caused Art to do likewise, shooting his hot jizz inside of me.

We pulled apart and kissed each other for a few minutes before I fell asleep in his arms.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.