Tom - Naked in School
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - High-school sophomore Tom Stanford gets selected for the Naked in School Program. So does the freshman he has a crush on. Will Tom come out of the closet voluntarily, or will his suddenly visible penis out him, and if he does, what will be the reaction of the rest of the school?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School   Nudism  

Monday, August 28, 2006

The alarm clock woke me up. Trying to turn it off I knocked it under my bed. As I fumbled around for the alarm clock, I heard the shower running.

"Dammit"

That meant my brother Ricky was in the shower. Ever since he'd discovered masturbation a few months ago, he'd been taking forever. I went downstairs and poured myself a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee. I chatted with my Dad for a bit while I waited for Ricky to finish up. He was going to present a paper at some conference of political scientists and his flight didn't leave until mid-afternoon. My mom had already left; she has a 9:00 class.

Ricky finally came downstairs, and I headed up to the shower. I washed myself in a reasonable amount of time and went to my room to get dressed. I pulled on a pair of khaki shorts and a Penn t-shirt. Just then, I heard a car honk. It was my ride, Roy Christensen. I grabbed my backpack and ran out to his car. We talked about soccer on our way to school. Midway through the drive he looked down at my feet.

"Planning on going to school barefoot?"

"Shit!" I replied, I had forgotten my shoes. "At least I won't be as bad off as the Naked in School people."

"Hahaha ... You know I'm signed up for that?"

"Me too"

"Really, you don't seem like the type that'd like running around naked."

"I'm not, my mom signed me up for it. She's one of the people who came up with the idea. Sucks for me I guess."

"It can't be that bad, I here you get a lot of attention from girls."

"That's the problem. If I tell you something, will you promise not to tell anyone else?"

"I knew it, you don't have any balls."

"Dude, this is serious"

"Ok Ok I won't tell."

"I'm gay."

"Shit ... have you told anyone else?"

"Just my parents."

"Don't worry, I've got your back if anything happens, and I'm sure the rest of the guys on the team will too."

We got to school and I headed to homeroom. A couple of people teased me for being barefoot.

"They'll have someday else to tease pretty soon" I thought to myself as Principal Corbett began calling names to the office. Then she called my name. I gulped. Mr. Herb nodded, and I got up from my seat, and trudged slowly to the central office.

Dr. Corbett and Roy were waiting for me when I got there. His name had been called too.

Dr. Corbett began speaking. "I assume you both know that this is about the naked in school program, so why don't you get undressed while we wait for the others."

I reluctantly took off my shirt, and began gathering the nerve to take off my shorts. Roy was already naked. A couple of girls filed in, followed by Art Godoy, a freshman, who, unbeknownst to anyone else, I was developing a crush on. This couldn't get any worse. Taking a deep breath, I pulled down my shorts and underwear.

"While we wait for the seniors to get here, let me explain the concept." Dr. Corbett started. "You are required to be naked while in school for the rest of the week. That includes all afterschool activities through Saturday. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am" I muttered.

Art had kicked off his flip-flops and was undoing his shirt buttons. "Can I keep my earrings in?" he asked.

"That will be fine. We have selected one boy and one girl from each grade." Dr. Corbett continued. "Art, you're going to be with Joyce, Tom, you'll be with Vivian, and Roy, your partner is Darlene." I smiled at Vivian Gaylord as Dr. Corbett went on. "You will be expected to support one another throughout you're week in the program. While most partners also develop a sexual relationship, that is not required. You are also expected, but not required, to perform outreach. The township of Deary has repealed all ordinances relating to public nudity, and we hope that you will engage in other activities in the nude." At that point the two seniors, Ann Morelli and Gene Pulver, walked in, saw everyone else nude or nearly nude, and stripped down themselves. Dr. Corbett repeated her lecture. "One more thing," she continued, "because the excitement of being naked in public can cause a distracting level of arousal, you are permitted to ask to relieve yourself or have another student relieve you at the beginning of each class."

"Thank God" I thought to myself, I was beginning to get an erection that I seriously hoped would be chalked up to the girls in the room, and not to Art.

Dr. Corbett dismissed us and I walked back to history class. Mr. Herb asked if I needed relief and excused himself from the classroom when I said yes. He was pushing retirement and I don't think this program sat very well with him.

I leaned on his desk, and took my cock in my hand. I closed my eyes, spat on my hand and began to stroke, thinking of Art's tanned body. I could hear giggling, but I was too horny to let it affect me. Before long I could feel the familiar sensation of semen rising through the shaft of my cock. I aimed at my stomach and came with a grunt. I grabbed a tissue from Mr. Herb's desk and cleaned myself off before sitting back down.

Mr. Herb returned with a stack of permission slips for Wednesday's field trip to Independence Hall. I hoped they wouldn't make me go naked.

My next class was gym. Coach Wayne caught me on my way into the locker room.

"You know you're supposed to use the girls' locker room."

"I'm just going to get my gym shoes out of my locker."

"Sorry, but you're not allowed in the boys' locker room for any reason this week."

So gym class was fun. I must have made quite a sight playing volleyball with my junk flapping around, or at least every girl in the gym seemed to think so. I was however, glad that we didn't have to run on the track. That would have been hell on bare feet.

Then it was time for the showers. I had barely entered the locker room when the girls started teasing me. A couple rubbed themselves against me. One even grabbed my dick.

"It's not doing anything," she said, sounding disappointed.

"I jacked off in first bell," I explained, "it will take me a couple of hours to recharge.

I finished showering and got out of the locker room as fast as I could. I wasn't any better off, though, as I got mobbed in the hallway by people making 'reasonable requests.' The school has a funny definition of reasonable, which basically includes anything short of penetration.

I finally made my way to lunch, and sat down next to Roy and Art. We were soon joined by Joyce, Viv, and Darlene.

"How's your day been?" I asked Viv.

"Awful," she replied. "Guys keep groping me in the halls, and one guy even fingered me."

"You know, you can report guys who go beyond reasonable requests," Darlene said.

"Yeah, but it was so crowded I couldn't see who did it," Viv replied.

"Well, we have the next two classes together, so that should take some of the pressure off you," I said.

For the rest of lunch we talked about anything but the program. Then Vivian and I headed to Spanish class. I was right, we each got less individual attention as there were two of us, but the overall crowd around us was larger, and we were almost late for class.

As it turned out, teachers were now expected to incorporate the Naked in School Program into their lesson plans, and Viv and I spent 3rd bell demonstrating the names of various body parts in Spanish.

As we made our way through the scrum, Viv let out a shout. I turned around just in time to grab a hand that was removing itself from Viv's vagina. The perp tried to wrestle free, but a couple of teachers saw what was happening and rushed over. As they dragged him off to the principal's office, the crowd applauded me, which gave us an opportunity to make a break for it. We got to English class with a minute to spare and sat down. By now, I was kind of getting used to being naked. Aside from the unwanted attention, it was actually kind of fun. I hoped that the attention would die down tomorrow once people had gotten used to seeing me naked.

After class, Roy and I headed out to the soccer fields for practice. Nick Parenteau, another sophomore on the team, met us on the way.

"Hey, just so you know, there's a lot of rumors going around school about you" he told me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Some of the girls from your gym class are saying you're gay because you didn't get a boner when you were showering with them."

"Oh, Fuck"

"Don't worry, it's just a dumb rumor."

"Actually, it isn't, I really am gay, and I really, really didn't want anyone to know."

"Dude, that really sucks."

Coach Earley walked up to me, "I just talked the principal, you're allowed to wear cleats, an athletic cup, and shinguards, and you get to change and shower with the rest of the team. I told him it was important for team unity."

"Thanks," I responded

I headed to the locker room. While everyone changed, I told some of the other guys what had happened in the showers. To my relief, everyone was supportive. After practice, we headed back to the showers. For the first time, I allowed myself to look at my teammates as they undressed. Soon enough, my penis responded to the stimulation. Nick noticed and began flexing for me. Roy glanced down at my now fully erect cock.

"Gonna take care of that?" he asked.

"No, I'll wait till I get home." I responded.

We finished showering, and walked to the office to get our clothes. Inside we met Art and Viv. We agreed that we would all come to school naked tomorrow, and Roy would pick everyone up. That way, we would hopefully attract less attention, and wouldn't have to strip off in front of people. I decided to stay naked on the ride home from school. That way, my shorts wouldn't rub against my cock and make it any harder.

Mom was in the kitchen when I got home.

"You got selected for the program, I see."

"Yeah, I told you that you shouldn't have signed me up."

"It can't have been that bad; and besides, part of you seems to have enjoyed it."

"It's not being naked that's the problem, its being ogled. Not to mention, everybody's talking about me not being able to get it up in the girls' shower."

"Oh, I'm sorry sweety. I didn't think of that when we signed you up."

"Well, it's too late now."

"Do you have gym class the rest of the week?"

"Not until Friday, tomorrow and Thursday I have driver's ed, and Wednesday I have a field trip."

"Would you be willing to spend the rest of the day naked? I've been hoping we could start spending more time together naked as a family."

"Sure."

"Wonderful, I'll strip off while you go take care of that" she said, indicating my erection.

I went up to my room, grabbed a sock, and began to stroke. I imagined myself in the shower with Art, caressing his chest, his back, his ass. I came, covering the sock with my sticky jizz.

I went downstairs to do my homework. Mom was making dinner, naked. Ricky was likewise naked playing a video game. I sat down at the kitchen table and started on my history homework.

Ricky seemed excited about the new family approach to nudity. Over dinner, he asked if he could go to school naked.

"No, but you can start playing outside naked," mom replied, "in fact, I was hoping we could do a little outreach this week."

"I don't know about that," I replied.

"I was thinking we might go to the mall to get your ears pierced" mom answered. It was a trap, I'd been bugging her to let me pierce my ears all summer.

"Ok, but it'd probably be less embarrassing if we went with a group of people, I'll see if anyone else wants to go tomorrow."

"Great, then we can all come back here and grill out."

After dinner, I finished my homework and went to bed. Today had gone much better than I'd expected, but there were still those rumors to worry about.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.