Watching Julie - Cover

Watching Julie

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 6: Watched

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Watched - My spouse and I like to watch other people having sex. We're not pushing anyone into anything, but there are some possibilities we'd like to explore. Heads up: there's a little mm in this story in Chapter Five, but it's clearly marked so you can skip it if you want. Some of the characters have the same names as in my other stories, but they're not the same people. I like the names, that's all. There is some overlap in themes, however. This is a fantasy. It never happened! (To me, anyway.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Now

"She's watching."

"Good."

I kept thrusting, long easy strokes, eliciting a grunt from her on each one. Sweat pooled between her breasts, rolling down and to the sides. Her lips were drawn back, her eyes closed now.

"I'm fucking you."

Grunt.

"I'm fucking you in front of our daughter."

Another grunt.

"She's watching your tits bobble."

"Umph."

"She can see my butt as I drive my cock into you."

"Umph."

"When I'm ready, I'm going to pull out and come all over you."

At that, her eyes opened and she grinned.

"Yeah!"

Neither of us paid any attention to Julie, even though we knew she was there, right outside the sliding door from our bedroom to the garden.

At that I pulled out and pumped my cock twice, and spurted a gallon, it felt like, hitting Lee's cheek, her mouth, her neck and her boobs. I let the last little bit dribble onto her belly and fur.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Julie step back, turn and disappear. I looked down at my spouse.

"Gotcha."

She reached up her arms and I let myself down on top of her, squishing her, sticky and all, as we kissed, our tongues finding new places to go and new things to do.

She held me tight, moving her hips and her pussy against me slowly, until I wriggled loose and moved down, kissing her boobs, her belly, tasting a little of myself as I went, until I ended up exactly where I wanted to be, her pussy flowering open, her lips red and wet and inviting.

I started at the bottom, butterfly kisses, a nip here and there, my tongue leading the way, until I reached the top. I got more than a grunt this time.

"Oh yeah!"

I circled with my tongue, licked the nub, then moved in with steady strokes.

"Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah don't stop don't stop."

At least that's what it sounded like, so I didn't. In a moment or two she was shoving her pussy up, her thighs clamped around my ears, until she spasmed and released my head and pushed me away. I responded by slipping two fingers inside her, but I held them still while I felt her seize and relax, seize and relax.

"Give up?"

"Hah!"

"You asked for it."

Mouth back down on her clit, flexing my fingers gently back, feeling her clench. Replaced my tongue with my finger and began flicking.

"Uh uh uh."

It didn't take long, and then I felt her pussy seize my fingers once, twice, and a third time.

"Enough!"

I looked up, my face all juicy from her. She held her arms out again, inviting me up. This time, though, I kept going until my cock was against her lips. She took me in, her tongue wet and warm, her mouth sucking just enough to get me hard again.

"Now you're going to get it."

With that, I began thrusting seriously, fucking her mouth, my cock riding her wet tongue and feeling the warm wetness. It took longer maybe, this time, after all we weren't teenagers any more, but the surge began again and this time I didn't pull out. I spurted once, twice, not much more than a dribble, really, and she swallowed.

"So, what do you think?"

Lee stirred in my arms. I don't know how long we'd been dozing, but it was long enough that I could feel my cock twitching.

"I think our daughter likes to watch."

I thought about that for a minute.

"Takes after her parents?"

Lee laughed.

"I'd say so."

"Should we let her know we know?"

"No."

She turned her face up for a kiss.

"Not yet, anyway."

Another kiss.

"Maybe in a while."

How far do we take this?

"How far do we take this?"

She laughed again.

"I don't know."

She kissed me once more.

"Why don't we take it one step at a time?"

I thought some more about that.

"It turns me on."

Another laugh.

"What a surprise."

Considering our earlier adventures, this wasn't really saying much, in fact.

"Me, too."

My cock was hard, now, but I knew I wasn't going anywhere this time. I kissed her and got up.

"Shower for me. Coming?"

She smiled.

"You bet."

At lunch, Julie was mostly her usual bubbly self. I don't mean bubble-headed. In fact, she was the most serious kid I knew. Her brother was a goof-off, but he was so cheerful and engaging that almost everyone fell for him. Men and women, moms and dads. In fact, considering his swimmer's muscles and his good looks, I think more than one mom was interested in him. I'm not sure, but I think maybe a couple of dads were, too, but we'd seen nothing to indicate that he swung that way at all.

At any rate, it wasn't our worry. The kid would graduate this spring and be off to college in the fall. What he did between now and then was his business, pretty much. Julie, on the other hand, had another year to go.

"You're pretty cheerful today, sweetie. What's up?"

She looked at me.

"It's Saturday."

Well, she was right about that.

"So, what's up?"

"Stephanie's coming over later. We're going to be out by the pool."

Hmm.

My spouse stopped eating.

"I thought Stephanie was grounded."

"She was, but her dad said she could come over here, as long as you or Dad was home. You will be home, right?"

I looked at my spouse.

"I will be," I said.

"Me, too."

You can bet we're going to keep a close eye on the two of you, too.

Pretty sure my spouse could read my mind. She smiled.

"Enjoy yourselves."

"Maybe we'll be out with you for a while, too."

Julie smiled.

"Good!"

Hmm. This was a little strange. I wondered what she was planning.

Stephanie showed up an hour or so later. Giggles and chatter from Julie's room told us things were in gear. My spouse and I were on our second cups of coffee at the kitchen table.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked.

"One step at a time, pal. One step at a time."

"So, should we join them outside?"

"Yes."

Our pool wasn't terribly large but it was long enough that you could stretch your muscles a little. We'd splurged on a super-duper solar-assisted heating system, so once the weather warmed up just a little, the pool was warm enough to enjoy. By this time of the year it was hot, but not unbearable, so we were spending a fair amount of time in and out of the water.

The girls had swim team after school every day, and practice meets on alternate Tuesday evenings, so they were in and out of the water even more than us.

"Steph, help with sun block?"

Julie was holding the tube up. Stephanie grabbed it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.