Imagine This - Cover

Imagine This

Copyright© 2012 by shadowcock

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Have you ever thought of something and it happened? Have you ever imagined a situation to go a certain way and it does? Well, in my case making my thoughts into reality is second nature. I will add more codes as the story progresses

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Size   Body Modification  

Have you ever thought of something and it happened? Have you ever imagined a situation to go a certain way and it does? Well, in my case making my thoughts into reality is second nature.

Let me introduce myself my name is Stanly, I have the ability to make almost whatever I imagination into reality. I do have limitations, I cannot kill with my imagination, or break the laws of physics (for very long) in other words I cannot make a one pound weight, weigh more or less permanently, and also I cannot change something completely into something else I would need to slowly change it one part at a time, and finally I cannot make something not exist anymore. Except for the last rule I can actually break all those rules, but the consequences for the object I manipulated will suck.

At one point I was testing out my power on random crack whore with bad consequences. First I got rid of her addiction then moved on to making her younger. She looked ok but she was still skinny so I imagined her having more curves thicker lips and increased her libido. I made these changes all within five minutes. In the end she could no longer think and only half her body changed, it was not a pretty sight. Mind you I'm not heartless I brought her home and it took me three weeks to set her to where I wanted her but she still doesn't think for herself, now she is our maid.

Anyway, I found out I had this power since I was 7 years old, life was sweet. I used it to get what I wanted for dinner, to get sweets and to make things generally go my way. Also I increased my intelligence and school was a breeze. Then at age 14 (I was a late bloomer) I found out I could use my power for sex. At first I used it to make myself bigger I went from 4in to 8in after my friend told me I was kind of small.

The way I found out I could use this power for actual sex was while I was surfing the net. My friend told me about a site I should check out. So when I got home, I came home "early" 'cause of my curiosity and I didn't want to do it while most of my family were home. it was about 12 noon I said hey to my mom and she fixed me lunch (I conditioned her to not ask questions when I come home early). After lunch I went up to my room and typed in the url my friend told me about and I saw the name of the site "My mom is a slut,"

I was a bit shocked, the woman on the screenshots looked a lot like my mom and she was sucking a younger guy's penis. I could tell it wasn't her cause her eyes were green, my mom's are brown, but my imagination ran wild. The woman was thick 36F-28-36 about 5' 6" and 140 lbs. my mom has a little more weight and less breast.

I was imagining my mom doing the same thing to me, I pulled out my prick. Imagining she wanted it badly ... imagining she wanted to eat the white stuff that came out of my thing (like the guy in the screenshots) ... imagining she wanted badly ... I was imagining feeling her lips on my—

Mother's point of view:

Downstairs Stanly's mother was watching her soaps. In this one a mother was fighting with her husband to keep their daughter on life support ... or something. For some reason she couldn't concentrate on her stories. Her head seamed cloudy. Suddenly the son shows up and comforts his mother after the fight. Stanly's mother focused on the son.

"He's a good son..." she thought to herself ... so good ... good ... and nice ... such a nice boy.

"She should reward her son." She thought out loud.

She began to think of "rewards" the mother could give. Maybe a dinner, a good bottle of wine— wait her son is under age ... it's ok just one time ... or a massage. She soon started to think how the young actor would look topless or even naked—

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.