The Runaway Schoolgirl - Cover

The Runaway Schoolgirl

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Melissa has a secret that she keeps to herself. It was a long way from New Orleans to New York City. Her troubles are not all behind her. There are some new ones brewing on the horizon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

(Conclusion)

Melissa was making money hand over fist without having to sell her pussy to strangers. Most people didn’t think that was possible in today’s society but she seemed to have the knack of lining up “deals” that didn’t require her to spread her pretty knees. Her knee-spreading activities were strictly on a “need-to-get-laid” basis and she did the choosing at all times.

Her stash in the safety deposit box was up to forty long and she decided to switch to another bank for additional deposits, just to be on the safe side in case of some sort of robbery or natural disaster. Her original goal of one hundred “K” seemed closer than ever and she said a little prayer of thanks every morning when she woke up in the quiet room with the clean sheets.

Harry was pretty good about giving her fresh linen and towels a couple of times a week and she knew he was checking them for tell-tale stains to see if she was getting humped behind his back. The constant string of jaded pussy wandering in and out of his noisy bedroom attested to the fact that he was not particular about the bimbos he humped just as long as they were readily available and made a lot of noise when they got nailed.

She was letting him dry hump her front and back on a daily basis now just to keep her undies nice and smelly with nasty exercises. It gave her new, clean undies on a daily basis and she even got lots of free lunches from the two old dudes that ran the risqué clothing shop on the corner. When they got in a shipment of erotic battery-powered boyfriends in various colors from China, she helped them pick the best ones by test-driving them right there in the back room with her ankles up on the counter top. They didn’t even bother to jerk-off because they were enjoying the show too much.

Her job at the corporate headquarters was more boring than rewarding. She was not really tasked with anything difficult. Her suspicion was that the fortune 500 corporation was convinced females were made to be seen and not make any decisions about the running of the business. She thought it was a silly decision on their part because a lot of the girls in the typing pool or the file room were a lot smarter than most of the Ivy-League jocks hired for their family ties or other connections of an obligatory nature.

She had to admit that she made most of her money out in Brighton Beach by closing out the files on the lending business for her muscle-bound bosses. She was good at sniffing out any money trails that the debtors were hiding from the Russian mob and convinced the marks that they would be smart to settle up and avoid the back-breaking “Vig” that was more like getting fitted with a cement filled pair of galoshes to keep them out of sight on the bottom of the Hudson or the East River. She didn’t like to think of such situations because it was utterly depressing, but she worked diligently to brink the relationships to an end and allow the other parties to continue living their sad little lives.

She raked in fifty smackers on each file and got to keep 20% of anything over seventy cents on the dollar of recovery. It was a good deal and she was skilled at it with her soft approach of persuasion. Her other sideline was to scout for young women to fill the ranks of the video production business in the adjoining warehouse. The owners had several “shoots” going on at the same time almost every day except Sundays. She had watched some of the productions and discovered that if she got too close she might be pressed into doing “fluff” work to get the actors ready for their momentous performance. In all honesty, she had to admit it was more amusing than disgusting and the banter on the sidelines was interesting enough to fill several books with erotic passages of X-rated content.

A couple of the girls she had recruited in the corporate headquarters were learning all the ins and outs of the standing anal game with their faces receiving extreme close-ups when the action got hot and heavy. She had to admit the amateur actresses were a lot more real than the professionals jaded and lacking that spark of enthusiasm that made for excellent video. They both looked at her with a sense of pleading in their eyes. Melissa knew they were not used to the rough treatment. Then again, the rough and tumble style was more for the audience entertainment and was not at all like the persona of the usually laid-back actors that furnished male participation for the viewers. She had conversed with several of them and found that they were just ordinary guys with problems of their own and just trying to make a fast buck like everyone else, including her.

It was hard work taking such a pounding completely nude except for the stiletto six-inch heels that helped keep their shapely cheeks perked up for action. It was difficult to keep their balance and to open up all the way allowing the determined males full entry in their rear portals to paradise. Melissa had taken Harry several times in the same position bending over the ironing board, but he was only on the outside of her panty collection and not buried deep inside like these guys with muscular thighs. The younger girl from the office was tearing up a bit at the humiliation of doing it right in front of so many strangers, but Melissa knew they were more interested in things like proper focus and optimal sound resonance than in watching the thrill-seeking office girls actually taking it all the way up the ass for money.

She had written a few absolutely depraved scenarios for some “blue” films with all female casting. The producers seemed to like the concept and she even suggested some of the models for certain roles because they seemed perfect for the kinky parts. They asked her to join the cast, but she declined because she didn’t want anyone in her old stomping grounds to discover her dark side in her new location.

The Russian guys weren’t interested in the panty exchange proposition, but Tony pitched it to his “godfather” and got the guys in a certain section in Brooklyn excited about the income potential with almost no investment required at all. She had been meaning to give Tony more than a standard BJ but was off put by his shadow of a fiancée that followed him everywhere unless it was to the men’s room or on an assignment to whack some unsuspecting rule-bender of the organization that had no sense of humor about such matters.

It was a simple matter to get her two friends in the risqué female clothing store to order up assorted panties in bulk to start the business off with a bang. Then, she scoured the fast-foods and the big box stores in the area to line up a group of ordinary looking females to wear the panties and turn them in to her each morning for wrapping and distribution to the many orders that came in over the internet using debit cards and PayPal to confirm the orders. It was easy to match the orders to the filthy pics that the Brighton Beach crowd furnished her as a perk for finding so many recruits for their video business. She photo-shopped them with the panties to instill the thought that the merchandise came straight from the bimbo’s pussies to the perverted use of the guys looking for a cheap thrill.

They paid the female panty wearers five bucks a shot and she estimated the cost of production to be less than ten bucks including cost of the panties and postage and handling included. Since each deal was a minimum twenty bucks, she was making one hundred percent profit and it didn’t take long to build a nice cash reserve because they were filling almost a thousand orders a week. At the end of the first two quarters, she had accumulated over a quarter of a million dollars and no one was the wiser because she used dozens of different mailboxes for the mailing of the small envelopes. She even put them inside zip-locked baggies to prevent their scent from causing curiosity on the part of the postal workers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.