My Mom ... the Stripper! - Cover

My Mom ... the Stripper!

 

Chapter 1

A very odd set of circumstances left me growing up alone at twenty, with my Mother, who was thirty-seven.

Dad had left her when I turned seven or eight ... I barely remember him anymore. She was a schoolteacher, thankfully not at my school, and for a while we were doing well.

Our apartment complex raised our monthly rent, so Mom had mentioned to me that she was going to find a second job. I suggested we just moved into a smaller place, but she was determined, and reminded me it would cost money to move, and we didn’t have the money to do even that.

Less than a week later, she was flush with cash, paying our rent and I helped getting some groceries – until the following month when the rent was due again. She had left for an evening job of some kind and again she was loaded with cash, this time giving me some, paying the rent and getting some groceries.

This happened about three more times, with Mom always coming up with money, all cash, which I had never questioned. It was summertime, so I was out of school and she worked a part time summer school shift.

Some older guys came by the house asking if my Mom was ‘working’ tonight, and I mentioned I thought so – I asked if they’d take me to her because I had never seen her ‘work’ before. I honestly didn’t know what they were talking about, but I was a little bit bored.

They took me to a dive bar strip joint called Miss Kitty’s – they told me to give the guy at the door a twenty to get in, and I did.

The place smelled of cigarettes and alcohol, neither of which I had been around much. Mom occasionally smoked.

A faceless voice said, “And now gentlemen, Welcome to the stage ... Miss Sunny Deelite!”

Recognizing the music from the movie GYPSY, I heard ‘Let Me Entertain You’ begin and a beautiful woman came onstage and started to dance a little and bump and grind. It was getting me hard, and all she was doing was moving around on stage, bending over and showing off a nice pair of tits.

I hadn’t seen Mom yet, thinking she must be serving drinks. She’s told me she had been a waitress in a bar when she was younger. This was probably how she was making all the extra money.

My eyes gravitated back up to the stage as ‘Sunny’ had taken off her top showing off a real gorgeous pair of oversized tits. She had started to play with them as she danced, licking her own nipples.

Shit, she was getting the guys all throwing money at her, as she quickly left the stage – not before picking up all the paper money first.

She looked up and saw me and I realized ... THAT WAS MY MOTHER!

I ran out, getting on the bus and getting home.

Shit!

I got to my room and jacked off, cumming in buckets quickly. I cleaned up the bed, and took a shower, finding something to eat while plopping in front of the TV.

The front door opened and slammed loudly and Mom had come in crying, running past me, and went to her room and slammed her bedroom door. I felt just terrible, and I went to her room and knocked on her door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.