A Weed in the Garden - Cover

A Weed in the Garden

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mr. A. Patel is conflicted between his duty and his sudden acclimation to existance in a decadent society. The lush bottoms of the demanding Western women are far too tempting for his wavering dedication. Soon he will have to make a decision. A life and death decision in the very least.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Violence  

The prayer left my lips with the hint of despair. I was beginning to doubt my own reason for existence and the path of my mission. All I could fall back on was the over-simplistic “As God Wills” leaving me to believe that nothing I did was of my personal design. My deviousness, my covert attitude and even my demands of the flesh all seemed beyond my own making and I had not the strength to persevere in the face of such over-whelming odds and adversity. In fact, I was ready to chuck Mr. Patel “A” and Mr. Patel “B” and fall back onto an as-yet to be created Mr. Patel “C”. This time I was determined Mr. Patel “C” would be immune to the sins of the flesh and the decadence of the Western society.

I started to laugh at my own silly pretense. Even I, in my own confused state of mind, knew this to be a complete impossibility.

Several weeks had passed since the successful attack on the collectors of data on all things “Jihad” related and I was relieved to be informed that there were no fatalities in the dual pronged raid. I really had no problem with the police since they seemed for the most part unbiased referees of a never-ending struggle that might take another century to resolve. There were signs that the decadent societies were tiring of the conflict and that meant all we had to do was to survive and be “The last ones standing” when the dust had settled down.

The destruction of the computer center had set the enemy back at least a year and we all appeared to be outside the scope of the investigation despite some dangerous threads that led straight to our cell. I was considering a complete purge of the cell if things turned sour but the investigators had turned their attentions to some ridiculous splinter faction of dissidents in Northern Ireland and kept returning to harass the union bosses who were insulted at the allegations.

I set up a meet with PC Anderson at the coffee shop across from her quiet station in order to pump her about the current status of the inquiry but she could offer no new information that was not adequately covered in the tabloid press. It was strangely comforting to be considered unimportant by the authorities and I gave thanks to God my mission could continue unimpeded. In fact, I was so pleased by the news that I instructed the very desirable PC Anderson to remove herself to the rear comfort room and await my visit.

The sight of the beautiful female of my own faith standing dressed in the uniform of law enforcement with her hair and face uncovered and her succulent firmly-packed buttocks on obscene display left me no recourse but to yank down her tight Policewoman trousers and vigorously apply a correction to her sinful flanks. She was in tears and sobbed out her thanks for my benevolent intervention on her behalf. I knew she was in deep cover in the camp of the enemy but we played out our game with sensual delight.

Soon, it was time for me to bury my punishing cock in her welcoming bottom. I wanted desperately to take solace in her appealing bum but I knew it was proper to give her my seed in her private female cave knowing that she would be sure to be wet and ready for my arrival.

The girl sighed and then moaned her approval of my swift impalement. We slapped our flesh together with nasty audible sounds and frenzied abandon. It was not long before I was spurting my seeds into her pulsating core. I looked in the mirror at the beautiful policewoman bending over in full submission under my complete control and knew that she desired this connection even more than I.

“Mister Patel, we must only meet when the handler instructs. I will not speak of this even though I am most appreciative of your efforts to tend my garden.”

I was properly chastised even if it was by a lowly female of no consequence.

“Quite right, PC Anderson, I was overwhelmed by an urge of loneliness to cleave unto a female of my true belief and deposit my seeds in a worthy vessel such as yourself. These decadent bitches of the West are too eager to copulate for their own perverted pleasure.”

I slowly fondled her heart-shaped cheeks as she leaned over the sink to touch up her Western female cosmetics and straighten her neatly contained blonde hair. I needed to shove my ass-deprived cock up a female bum soon to take the edge off my frustration of not being able to pound soft female cheeks. I dared not kiss her full red lips or I would be tempted to require her services for oral pleasures.

After my meeting with PC Anderson, I returned home to my apartment.

My Jessica was waiting for me right by the front door. I had instructed her to not eat any food until my return and she had followed my instructions to the letter. I slipped on her leash pulling slightly on her collar to insure she had no doubt as to my total control. Her head snapped up in the alert position and I knew she was awaiting my orders. She preceded me into the bathroom and I watched her bare flanks working with sensual design. I reached down and spanked her on each cheek one time only just because I wanted to see the “red” glow come to her pretty white skin. I unleashed her and told her to cleanse her body making certain she paid particular attention to her rear channel to make it pristine and pleasing to my touch.

Jessica smiled because she knew I wanted to give it to her in her tiny pucker hole and she anticipated the orgasm that would certainly accompany my spirited impalement of her tasty bum.

I led her on all fours to the bed and she took up her favorite “Ass up, head down” position looking back at me with pleading eyes and wide open ass cheeks. I could see her sparkling brown eye winking at me in not so subtle body language. I bounced my fully extended cock on her crack several time and then pushed up into her opening with a steady pressure. I loved to hear her furtive whimpers. She was looking at me with her anally obsessed eyes and groaned when I managed to push my non-lubricated cock past her obliging sphincter and straight up her submissive rectal channel. The next 15 minutes were a taste of paradise as she did her very best to give me the ultimate ass-fuck experience of my entire life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.