A Weed in the Garden
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mr. A. Patel is conflicted between his duty and his sudden acclimation to existance in a decadent society. The lush bottoms of the demanding Western women are far too tempting for his wavering dedication. Soon he will have to make a decision. A life and death decision in the very least.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Violence  

Allow me to offer my Greetings to God and to all of you who read my words on this fine summer day. My name is (censored) and I write to you from the glorious, but decadently capitalistic, city of London. I was not born in London and in fact I must admit I was not born in Great Britain at all. Yes, I do have a British passport, but I must decline to advertise the exact method in which it fell into my hands.

My hands are the hands of a true believer.

I have sworn to eliminate all non-believers no matter how much I have grown to admire and respect them. It is a blood oath, and I would never think to disregard it.

This world of ours is like a garden.

I and many others just like me grow and flourish in the garden in places we are not supposed to take root. It is very difficult to exist as a weed in the garden of life. Weeds are not respected, they are not admired, we exist only because we receive sustenance from the sun, the friendly rain that falls from the heavens above, and the sheltering shade of the many flowers and fruits so revered by the insidious non-believers.

My purpose is simple. I am to grow and stay unnoticed endlessly. There will come a time when I am called upon to fulfill my sacred trust. I often waver in my resolute desire to execute my mission. In fact, I have almost forgotten who I am any more. It is true that my spoken English is a bit tainted. I work hard to make it less every day. I have not spoken in my native language for more than three full years, and it grieves me to lose the flavor of its special nuances and tones. It is one of the many crescents I am forced to bear in the midst of the enemy.

I have adopted the name of A. Patel born to already deceased parents in the city of Blackpool. The simple fact is I have never been to Blackpool and certainly have no desire to do so. My sweet parents are blissfully unaware of my sacred mission and reside in the bustling city of Islamabad working as sellers of fine herbs and scents from exotic places. They have never heard of Blackpool and think that I am a student in the University in London. Despite my unfamiliarity with things Blackpoolian, I possess many little tidbits of Blackpool geography, history and can describe in great detail what one can see on various random street corners.

It is all part of what was explained to me in a far distant place. They told me it was my “cover story” and that I was to try and forget my previous life as best as possible. I have gotten so good at the endeavor that I see myself as this innocent working class cog called A. Patel.

During the past year, I have accumulated a dog, an ex-girlfriend, and a slightly used Television set that has some type of problem with the speakers.

The dog’s name is “Maggie”.

The girl’s name is “Bitch”.

The television I refer to affectionately as “You worthless piece of shit”.

My current female companion who is noticeably lacking what would be considered average intelligence always laughs when I relate a story about my ex-girlfriend. Probably because I start them with the words, “The bitch told me” Or, “The bitch did this or the bitch did that”. It does seem funny when I think about it now in this cold and dark place.

Jesse is what one would call, “A nice piece of ass!” She is quite different than Bitch because she is so annoyingly submissive. Bitch would argue about something as simple as the amount of salt used at the table. Jesse would run out to the store and get some more if I voiced my displeasure in any way. Yes, Jesse was a trap.

She was a soft female trap that I could not allow myself to fall into.

You must believe me it I tell you that should you pass me on the street, you would not suspect me to other than a normal young working male interested only in making enough money to enjoy the simple and time-honored pleasures of a pint of beer, and a date with a nice-looking female with a deliciously shaped bum.

In all truth, I have no liking for beer of any type and only drink wine when I feel my transgression will escape the wrath of my superiors and Allah himself. As for the girls with generous boobs and bums, I find most of the Western females to be far too caught up in their own overblown egos to fully satisfy my demanding cock.

I would like to take them all and put them in training camps to be proper females in the eyes of God.

Each day I give thanks to the almighty for sending me Jesse. She never fails to present her well rounded bottom to me for proper discipline whenever the mood takes me. Not wanting to make a baby with any of these Jezebels of a decaying society, I usually reward her with the insertion of my blessed tool into her high-raised posterior allowing my precious bodily fluids to cleanse her filthy colon. I remember that Bitch would protest vehemently whenever I took her back door entry route in the sacred journey to paradise. With her, it was all, “Don’t even think of doing it back there” or her high-pitched whine of, “It’s too big for me” or her silly exclamation of, “I’m not that kind of girl!”

When I first met Jesse, she was a bit sexually immature. She admitted to me that she had never taken it “back there” and that she was far too afraid to take a man’s cock into her mouth. Apparently, she had been used for sex ever since her 18th birthday by her mother’s boyfriends when they tired of slogging into her mother’s loose-lipped vagina overly stretched by the births of five children.

Her mother watched all late night performances of her tight-pussy daughter with keen attention to the utilization of safe sex and proper lubrication. Jesse told me that after a while, she was able to accommodate even the largest of cocks with little effort. This innocent girl of 20 had been fucked by over a hundred men and had never been kissed a single time. She had no inkling of the meaning of foreplay, never even considered being fucked except in the standard “missionary” position and was aghast at the thought of placing a cock inside her mouth.

I immediately took charge of her proper training. I felt it to be my responsibility to round out her proper education into the correct methods of copulation.

In the past few months, I had taken to chaining my Jesse to my bed at night. She had enough of the chain to use the facilities and she slept on a comfortable mattress on the floor. When I wanted a part of her body for my pleasure, I merely pulled on her chain and she would hop onto the bed ready to serve me as I so desired. I had finally gotten her to totally abstain from the use of decadent cosmetics and after I had whipped her until she begged for mercy, she promised to never again shave her private areas. Her bush now was resplendent with its cushioned nest of long blond hair.

My work was trivial.

That was part of my cover.

I was to be unseen and unsuspected in the midst of the enemy. The firm I worked for was involved in the advertising of feminine hygiene products and I often was the butt of jokes from my pub acquaintances about our products. They are so crude and disgusting that I will not lower myself to repeat them here.

I was ever circumspect both at work and at the pub to be as normal as possible. I tended to blend into the background and let Jessie be the center of attraction. Her physical attributes were so formidable that it was mostly successful. With the elimination of cosmetics, her internal beauty shone with an aura of freshness that attracted most men and even a few women to stand close to her flame.

Just recently, a young businesswoman dressed in a conservatively styled professional suit hovered at Jesse’s elbow at the pub and invited herself to our flat for a nightcap. Jesse was a little bit high and clung to the young girl’s arm like she was a seeing-eye dog leading her to safety. This “Polly” person smiled at me and dismissed me immediately as far too insignificant to notice. I was amused because this was a side to Jesse that I had not seen before. I pretended to be a bit drunk to see what the young girl was up to.

I fumbled for the key and had them taken from my hands by an impatient Polly. She looked like she was very adept at opening locks and she pushed us both through the door with a firm hand.

I sank down into the sofa watching our new friend Polly manhandle an unsteady Jesse into the bedroom and into a horizontal position. I hoped she didn’t notice the chain and mattress under the bed.

I watched the businesslike Polly fix herself vodka on the rocks like she was in her own apartment. She took off her jacket and now her formidable breasts were outlined under her thin white blouse. She looked in my direction with some degree of disgust on her face for my perceived lack of focus.

She was holding something in her hand that I could not quite make out. When she leaned forward on the sofa and held it up to her face I almost laughed out loud. The very sensible Polly was inhaling the scent of my Jesse’s pussy imbedded into her recently soiled black panties. I was somewhat sympathetic as I was known to do the exact same thing from time to time. I remembered when Bitch caught me doing it just before we broke up and how she verbally abused me for almost an entire hour. The perverted Polly seemed to really be getting off on Jesse’s aroma and before long I saw her hand slide inside the waistband of her trousers to start rooting around inside her own control-top panty-hose. Her glistening eyes were starting to cross as her orgasm rose quickly.

I choose that very moment to “awake” from my stupor and confront the suddenly guilty looking Polly.

“What are you doing with my girlfriend’s panties, you dyke bitch?”

Polly tried to hide the panties behind her back and looked at me with a reddened face.

“I am most certainly not a dyke, you perverted prick!”

I scooted over on the sofa and grabbed her hand with the panties in it.

“Getting off on my Jesse’s special fragrance is pretty perverted, I would say!”

Polly pulled her arm away and almost hissing in my face, said,

“What’s with the chains in the bedroom, Mr. Sadistic Bastard? Are you some kind of deviant sleezeball?”

She was so serious, I had to laugh. It was all too pathetic. We both were obviously zeroed in on Jesse’s lush body and had no reason to be at odds.

“That’s behind locked doors, Missy, Let’s have a truce. Keep the panties if you want them that bad, but you have to give me yours as a fair trade.”

Polly looked at me like I was crazy and maybe I was just a little. I was A. Patel, a nondescript nobody with a terrible obsession for friendly female bums. Hers was well hidden but I could tell with unerring accuracy that she possessed the finest of female bums that ever delighted an anal pervert like me.

I could see Polly’s breasts heaving with emotion. Her dark tinged nipples straining to be free. They were quivering with righteous indignation and rightfully so because I was beneath contempt for my blackmailing efforts.

“All right, Mr. wise guy, you want my knickers, you got them.”

The agitated young girl stood up and turned away as she dropped her trousers and kicked them off. Her panties were of the frilly French variety. They were the ones I so loved very much. I still had several of Bitch’s still sitting in my bottom drawer. The agitated young girl hastened to pull down her undies and revealed to me the magnificence of her splendid bush when she bent all the way over to take them off her ankles. It was very obvious her delicious looking pussy was leaking female juices inspired by the inhalation of Jesse’s fine scent. It was difficult to tell if she was more turned on by Jesse’s odor or by the striptease she was performing for my benefit.

Polly held the damp knickers out with her hand and she rolled up her pantyhose pushing them into her oversized purse. I looked into her defiant eyes and before I put them safely away in my pocket, I held them up to my nostrils for a long drawn-out sniff. The girl smelled strongly of exotic spices not unlike my bedroom above the shop in far-away Islamabad.

Since she remained standing half-naked directly in front of me, I took the opportunity of releasing my cock to full view and stroking it right in front of her shocked eyes. I could tell she was excited and very much aroused because her nipples were sticking out like panic buttons on a control panel. Her juices continued to ooze down the inside of her legs and I could not resist pushing my fingers into the sticky liquid and tasting the sweetness of Polly’s pretty pussy.

Polly slapped my hand away from her leg and in an angry voice told me,

“You want to taste something, you perverted fuck, get a taste of my ass, you unmitigated prick!”

She turned her backside to me and bent over the sofa. With her two hands, she spread her ass cheeks and offered me her quivering brown eye. At first, I was offended at her haughty attitude, but then with the beauty of her pretty pucker hole staring me in the face, I decided I would do exactly that.

I leaned forward and licked her pulsing rim and then slowly inserted the tip of my tongue into her tightly clenched anus. Polly gasped in astonishment as she never expected me to take her up on her debasing offer. My face was buried deep in the cleft of her ass with degrading efficiency and I reached around in front and began to softly play gently with her protruding clitoris. Her legs shook and she groaned in complete submission to my will. It was obvious that she had not been handled in such a manner for quite some time. The hard look on her face had softened considerably and she pushed back on my tongue silently begging for more.

Later we lay on the bed next to the sleeping Jesse and I pounded the proud professional woman’s tight pussy with my demanding cock. For some reason, my reservations concerning western women seemed unimportant at that very moment.

A WEED IN THE GARDEN PART II

Maggie! Maggie! Where the devil could that blasted dog have gone? The ever horny hound was no doubt out chasing the sexy French poodle from across the courtyard.

Blast!

My raised voice had awakened the surprising “good lay” Polly from her deep slumber. I poured another coffee anticipating the demands of yet another selfish Western woman.

“Oh my God! What time is it? I have to be at work. Do you have any coffee? Where are my knickers? You must give them back to me, you terrible man.”

Despite my usual annoyance with all things female this early in the morning, I was forced to smile and withdraw the bit of French lace from my pocket. I hated to see those gorgeous arse cheeks covered but realized the poor girl probably had no time for festivities judging from her state of “can’t waste a second” mentality. Besides, my Jesse was stirring a bit under the covers and knowing her usual modus operandi, she would soon be wandering into the kitchen looking for food of any sort. Probably a bit hung over as well.

I watched the lovely Polly dress quickly. She wasted no time and even whipped out a comb and lip color stick from her purse making a facial transformation in the reflection from the side of the aluminum toaster. I admired her ability to adapt to any situation just like fabulous flexibility of her pussy lips and her tight little rear door.

In truth, I must admit I was a bit put off by her initial reluctance to give up her brown eye to my greedy cock but eventually she did allow me to enter my first two inches to test her tightness. I restrained my desire to “go all the way up” because I wanted to break her in slowly to the happiness of anal pleasure. My Jesse was almost fully trained now and she exercised most of her orgasms from full anal impalement. My own reluctance to enter Western women’s vaginal treasure houses stemmed only from a desire to not product a child outside my one true and superior culture and faith.

Polly promised to meet me at the same pub this very evening and implored me,

“Do bring Jesse with you, dear boy!”

The sly bisexual female still had her lustful and deceitful eyes on my Jesse’s pussy and I did not blame her in the least little bit. Jesse was without a doubt the most beautiful “piece of ass” I had the good fortune to acquire in my seamy travels into the depths of decadent societies.

When Polly rushed out the door, she handed me the bottle of milk and newspaper from the stoop. Shamefully, I must admit I took advantage of her bent over stance to pat and explore her well-tailored bottom. Surprisingly, the complex and inscrutable female did not take offense, but stretched up to kiss me fully on the lips and wished me to have a nice day. It grieves me to confess that I am constantly confused by the contradictions of the female animal that is western woman.

I could hear some sounds of life from the bedroom and the hint of muffled groans that confirmed my anticipation of a thoroughly “hung over” Jesse. I surmised the poor girl would be joining me soon looking for sustenance and respite from her pounding head. She was always so predictable when she was recovering from a drinking session.

Sitting down at the tiny table, I added some milk to my morning coffee and spread the newspaper out on top of the table in front of me. It was a ritual for me to check each and every morning a certain section in the “classified” to determine if my status had changed from “inactive” to “online”. I had checked almost one thousand times since my arrival and had been disappointed each and every time. Recently, my searching had been evolving more into relief rather than disappointment.

When I saw the small black-line enclosed rectangle, I had to read it several times just to reassure myself that it was truly real and my long-awaited activation signal.

( A.P. from Blackpool contact Hyde Park Metro Police about Aunt Dorothy’s Doctor’s Report. Ask for PC Anderson.) My hand was shaking as I raised the coffee mug. My coffee was already cold and tasteless but I pressed on and finished it all not wanting to waste a valuable commodity.

Reality took hold of my brain with a shocking vengeance. The facts slowly sunk into my mind that... (1) I was A. Patel (2) The sequential words “Dorothy’s Doctor’s” were in the ad (3) I had truly been activated.

Now I had to consider the possibility that this was some sort of elaborate trap. Why was I being instructed to go to a Police Station? I had just spent almost three years avoiding Police Stations. I was conditioned to keep hiding in the weeds with the other suspect fishes. To suddenly go into the limelight seemed foolhardy at the very least.

I had the sudden urge to smoke a cigarette, an old habit to calm shaken nerves, but the nondescript Mr. A. Patel did not smoke. My nervousness started to dissipate because I knew this was the beauty of hiding in the “open”. My contact would be inside a Police Station and never cause a single suspicion. Staying in the open was the safest way to elude detection. I could see the wisdom of my handlers and let my body relax willing all my tension to drain away like an unwanted blanket.

Just then, Jesse staggered out of the bedroom dressed only in her pussycat slippers. I silently poured her a coffee with lots of milk and lots of sugar. She slurped it down with her eyes mostly closed and crinkled up in that look that told me she was suffering from too much drink the night before. I wondered if she remembered Polly and me coupling right next to her in the bed. I didn’t think so because her snores were too loud to be false.

“Did I hear that girl Polly out here just a little while ago?”

I could tell Jesse was in her standard confused persona, but at least she was making sense early in the morning and that was a big step forward. I fed her two large mugs of coffee and a blueberry scone from the bakery around the corner. Now that her stomach was full, I led her back to the bedroom for a session of early morning ass pounding. She always performed better with a full stomach.

After her noisy second orgasm, I started to give her a sound spanking for her over-indulgence of spirits the night before. She whimpered but put her arse up high for her well-deserved punishment. She begged for mercy sooner than I thought she would and promised to be more moderate in her consumption of alcohol in the future.

I took my time about draining my creamy cum into her clutching rectum savoring her squeals of pure enjoyment. My Jesse was so anal now that I felt she was almost a mirror image of myself wanting my impalement even more than I wanted to spear her tight little rear channel.

I remembered the reluctance of Polly in spreading her delicious arse cheeks for my inquisitive well-lubricated cock head. I was certain the example of Jesse’s more liberal acceptance would make her much more receptive to my ass pounding.

“We are to meet Polly at the pub this evening. I want you to relax today and get yourself all spruced up at the spa. Here is the cash for a full treatment. She really likes you and I want you to look your very best.”

Jesse looked up at me with a newly reinvigorated expression on her face.

“Oh, do you think she really likes me, Akmed? She is so posh; I just die when she smiles at me and tells me smart things.”

I almost laughed at pretty Jesse’s naiveté.

“I have to go to the police station on some business and I’ll be back right after tea. I want you ready to sparkle tonight, young lady!”

Jesse nodded and ran to the bathroom. I was certain she was feeling the effects of the prior night’s over-indulgence, the two cups of coffee, and my relentless pounding of her tight little pucker hole.

The police station was bustling with activity.

I watched for almost a full hour unobserved from across the street. There were so many people going in and so few coming out that I suspected they were disposing of the bodies in the basement.

Finally, I screwed up the courage to make a very low-key entrance. At first, I acted like I was waiting for somebody and read the wanted posters on the wall. No one seemed to find me the least bit interesting and that was very encouraging. A very pretty PC was at the high desk and she was slowly filing her nails totally unimpressed with the frantic nature of petitions for her attention.

I saw that her name plaque on the desk proclaimed her to be PC Alice Anderson and underneath in smaller letters (Constable in Charge). I kind of slid over to the desk when the activity slowed and only she and I were alone on a one on one conversation.

“PC Anderson, I am Mr. A. Patel from Blackpool and I have been instructed to refer to you for information concerning my Aunt Dorothy’s Doctor’s report.”

The very sexy young uniformed girl dazzled me with her direct looking eyes. She was much too forward for a proper woman, this one. I would be required to spend much time in her training if we ever established a relationship.

“Mr. Patel. I am so happy you have come straightaway. Let me get PC Ross to spell me and we can go to the canteen for some tea and I will give you the complete report.”

She stood up and I was immediately aroused by the sight of her superior flanks encased in the tight police uniform. My desire was inflamed to pull her trousers and knickers down and impale her from behind without any delay whatsoever.

A young black PC took the keys and the radio from pretty Alice and started reading a very racy magazine with muscle-bound young males. It left little doubt as to his sexual orientation. The two of us made our way down a long corridor well sprinkled with dodgy types looking like they wanted to be anywhere else but sitting on that bench.

The up and down motion of Alice’s haunches kept my equipment in a constant state of arousal and I was walking a bit bow-legged all the way to the cafeteria. PC Anderson was regaling me with stories of the prisoner in cell 13 who had hung himself less than an hour ago. My early warning system was telling me to flee but my libido was on code red and I hovered near PC Anderson like a shadow deliriously happy to remain inside her safe space. I was so close; I swore I could detect the aroma from her female parts wafting up to my sensitive nostrils.

We sat in a secluded corner with our tray of tea cups and biscuits. It was a very small table and our knees seemed to be rubbing in a very disconcerting fashion. The perky blond PC leaned forward and began to whisper to me in our native tongue. I was incredulous to say the very least. She told me she also was here from the capital city of our large country and that her father was a respected Doctor. She asked my forgiveness for her dress and attitude informing me that it was required for her assignment.

I was immediately filled with regret for my stupid assumptions about her and I realized she was in a much more exposed position than me.

“A thousand pardons, Madame. I thank you with my revered respect for your dedication to the cause.”

She quickly gave me the grid coordinates and the time for the mission and also directed me to the location of our cache of necessary supplies to fulfill the mission. I could see her full bosom heaving with the tension of relaying every word with exact preciseness.

When she looked up at me, I assured her that every word was committed to memory and would not be forgotten.

“I am very sorry to implore you for your assistance, kind sir, but I have been without any contact with male parts for almost two years now and I ask you take the time to fill me with trusted seed in the small supply closet right at the end of the corridor. It is safe, for I can lock it from the inside and there are no cameras there. Please, sir, I implore you for I am bursting with the need to feel the insertion of a like believer’s shaft inside my sacred place.”

I was dumbfounded, to say the very least and was just able to nod my head as the beautiful uniformed policewoman led me to a small door. We went inside and I could see there was just barely enough room to turn around. Not wanting to waste any time, I loosened her trousers and pulled her regulation knickers down to her ankles. The lovely PC Alice Anderson from my homeland and whose real name I would never know bent over and presented her full bushed slit to my pre-cum leaking cock. I had no protection, but she told me not to worry as she had access to the “morning after” pill at no cost. She took the handcuffs still in their leather holder and placed them inside her mouth biting down severely to keep her whimpers muffled.

For the next 10 glorious minutes I stoked her temple of love at least 500 times finally shooting a tremendous load of creamy cum deep inside her womanhood. I could see the dedicated girl was weeping with her satisfied release.

I left the police station feeling that I had fulfilled a sacred trust. I had given respite to a fellow believer and was now embarked on my final mission.

Now, I must suffer silently waiting on pins and needles for two excruciating weeks before the mission took place.

A WEED IN THE GARDEN PART III

My Jesse returned from the spa with a thrice washed colon, finger and toe nails of perfect symmetry and hair coloring a noticeable lighter shade of blond than at 9AM this morning.

She told me she had not eaten anything all day since the scone I had fed her for breakfast. I was pleased to hear this for I did so love the slender look of her haunches when she presented her bottom to me for impalement. For reward, I allowed her to nibble on my cock before we went to the pub to meet “Posh” Polly, the upper-class bird that swung both ways.

I was very careful not to muss Jesse’s hair or get any cum stains on her leather jacket. She was my “bait” to get the reluctant Polly to open up her back door nice and wide for me. I did appreciate the two inches Polly had allowed me the previous evening, but I had gotten really spoiled by sliding my full 10 inches all the way up into Jesse’s rectal channel so many times. The feel of that fluttering sphincter stretched tightly around my thick shaft was a taste of sheer heaven. This Polly was even tighter back there than my Jesse, but she was as sensitive and delicate about anal impalement as a nun on a religious retreat.

As always, I did my prayers in private for I did not want to cause consternation in any person’s suspicious mind because of my ethnic background. I tended to blend in well in this den of iniquity when I did my hedonistic best to suck up all the perks of a decaying society. I had allowed PC Alice Anderson (Real name unknown) to witness my prayers in the closet at the police station after I had cleansed her precious sanctuary with the seeds of enlightenment. It was so relaxing to hear her whisper the words of female gratitude in my own language after I stroked her dedicated furnace to her shuddering climax. The sight of the uniformed policewoman at my feet right after I had filled her pulsating pussy was most gratifying even if I knew full well she was not whom she purported to be.

Jesse caused quite a stir in the pub.

It was a bit more evident than her usual reception. There was a certain “glow” about her that I shamefully credited to my recent deposit of sticky cum down her lovely throat. In retrospect, I suspect it was due to the expert cleansing of her internal organs at the spa this very afternoon. Before we left the house, I had spent some time lubricating and scenting Jesse’s lovely pussy and pucker hole with her special strawberry flavored cream and perfume. I told her Polly probably wanted to taste her flavor and “first impressions” are important.

Polly was seated by herself at a corner table and had three glasses and a carafe of wine in front of her. It looked like she had already started by herself. I followed Jesse into the circular booth allowing her to press up next to the very classy looking Polly. In fact, Polly looked completely out of place in this “normal people” pub. She looked like she should be alighting from a chauffeur driven Rolls at the theater.

I saw Polly allow her hand to rest in Jesse’s lap and I knew she was “hooked”. Jesse batted her beautiful eyes at the striking upper class girl and sipped on the glass of wine that Polly had poured for her.

“I do think you look ever so nice, Polly. I wish I could look so nice like you.”

Polly leaned closer and whispered something in Jesse’s ear that caused my well-trained anal slave to blush an uncommon shade of pink. I could only imagine what she said, but when Polly’s hand began to explore Jesse’s panty line under the table, my live-in girlfriend merely opened her legs and let her own arm drape around Polly’s shoulders in a show of possessiveness not usually expressed in her normal attitude.

About two carafes of wine later, we all piled into Polly’s mini-cooper and headed to the apartment. I was driving because both Polly and Jesse were three sheets to the wind and I had wisely sipped very moderately. Polly was holding Jesse up whilst I dug out the key but I do believe it should have been the other way around.

We all flopped onto the sofa and I was astonished to see the normally shy Jesse pull Polly’s beautiful face down into her lap and tell her with a very strident voice,

“Start licking Princess. My pussy needs some real posh treatment. Get your upper class tongue into Lady Jesse’s pussy.”

Jesse had pulled up her dress during this shocking little speech and her soaking wet knickers were dripping with female juices. I had never seen her so agitated during our period of acquaintance.

When Polly got on her knees in front of the sofa, Jesse grabbed hold of the back of her head and in a confident voice seldom heard, told her,

“I want that pretty pink princess tongue up deep in my pussy right now, Miss prim and proper Polly.”

Poor Polly let her head be pushed deep into Jesse’s strawberry flavored pussy. I heard her slurping with a sound that made my cock stand up nice and tall. I got on my knees behind Polly and pushed her nicely tailored business suit up to her hips. Her French thong was no impediment at all. I merely pushed it to the side and started to shove two of my fingers deep into her brown eye. She was so into eating Jesse’s tasty pussy that she allowed me to bury my two fingers in deep without protest. I was up in her ass about four inches with my fingers. I took the opportunity to add my other two fingers to their compatriots inside her tight little sphincter. Now, only my thumb remained in the outside world and I flicked the back of her vagina with it just to see how wet she was inside.

Her pussy was flooded with female juices.

I stretched her pucker hole in all directions and never got a hint of protest. The slurping sounds were picking up in intensity, so I quickly pulled my fingers out and replaced them with my throbbing cock. I had the entire head inside before Polly even suspected I was going up her Hershey highway. She was so involved in bringing Jesse to an earth-shattering orgasm that her feelings below her waist were subordinate to her tongue and mouth. It was real easy just to press forward and slowly slide all 10 inches deep inside her tight little rectal channel. I could feel my cock “bottom out” inside and Polly’s naked ass bounced up against my skin like the best present ever.

Jesse started to scream and yell terrible dirty words, so I realized she was right on the edge of her release. I started to pound Polly’s lovely ass and I could tell by the way her sphincter suddenly clutched my shaft with a fantastic tight band of industrial strength rubber that she was aware of her total anal impalement. I knew she was resigned to the fact that I would be soon flooding her guts with my full load of creamy cum from the way that she pushed back into my invading rock hard cock.

My girlfriend Jesse’s ass was banging hard into the sofa and I saw the little imp squirt long streams of female juices right into the classical beauty face of Miss” prim and proper” Polly. Polly’s face was dripping, but she was giggling as she turned around and looked at me driving my 10 inch cock deep inside her. She let her head fall down to the floor and that made her ass stick up at a better angle allowing my cock to press right into her gut. I was thinking “any deeper and I will be coming out her mouth” but she just shook her ass very saucily and pushed back for more.

Her depraved movements made me lose complete control and my greedy cock started to spew its delivery straight up the classy female’s ass. It was a total success of a first time full ass-fucking and I am sure Polly would always remember that particular moment.

I pulled out of Polly’s ass with an audible pop.

We all three laughed and even Polly giggled when it was punctuated with a machine gun like explosion of gas from her battered flanks.

Jesse was going into her “head down, ass up” favorite position and I knew she was feeling a little envious of Polly getting all the ass action and wanted some of her own. Luckily, my cock had recovered almost as soon as I saw Jesse’s brown eye winking at me right in front of my face.

Polly helped me out by pushing my smelly cock into her mouth to help stiffen it up for Jesse’s impalement. I thought she would have been a little finicky about putting an ass flavored cock in her mouth but then again it was her own ass, so no danger there.

When I exited Polly’s wet mouth soaked with Jesse’s pussy juices, the room was scented with the aroma of fresh strawberries and my cock was standing nice and tall. Polly guided me right into Jesse’s ass using her fingers to pull Jesse’s puckered rim open for my entry. Jesse was whining something terrible like she had never done this before. I knew it was all show for Polly to convince her she was a “good girl” and didn’t normally do such naughty and perverted things.

I grabbed hold of her slender hips. The girl had absolutely no “love handles”. I pulled her back for a full impalement. The silly girl yelled out like she had never been invaded like that before. Polly patted her hand and told her,

“It will be all right, honey; Akmed will make you feel real good. Just breathe through your mouth and try to relax; it will feel a whole lot nicer.”

I almost laughed because my little ass-slave girl had pulled the wool over the eyes of a very smart woman.

Polly was satisfied that Jesse was “taking it” real good now. She moved behind me and I felt her hands on my sweaty pounding bottom. The touch of her beautiful face on my heated behind was most inspiring and made me push ever deeper into my Jesse’s lovely ass. The sophisticated woman spread my ass cheeks and started to lick my crack with her high class tongue. It was all so very perverted that I almost shot my load prematurely.

Jesse was grunting now. It was a very steady groan that filled the apartment. It was so sexy that I am certain all three of us increased our efforts to please the other. Soon the pressure of Polly’s tongue opened my anus rosebud and her tongue began to explore inside my dirt hole. It was a truly delicious feeling and I marveled at the depths of her depravity.

The impaled blond girl looked over her shoulder not at the man invading her most private space but at the woman with her face buried in her invader’s ass. I could tell that my Jesse had moved on from her envious feelings of needing her ass fucked just like Polly’s to the more adventurous experience of licking someone else’s ass or having her ass licked instead. I was certain that right after I deposited my sticky load up Jesse’s lovely buttocks, she would be imploring Polly to lick her ass just like she had licked my hairy bottom.

Sixty seconds later, I was spurting long streams of creamy cum into Jesse’s tight little bottom and Polly was experiencing the contractions of my orgasm right around her deeply buried tongue.

Later, we all played an interesting game of sexual round robin right on the fluffy white carpet. I don’t remember who won, but it was certain there were no losers.

I went to sleep feeling charged up for my first cell meeting and new instructions early tomorrow morning. It all seemed so strange to me now. I wondered which of me the “real” Akmed was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.