Rough Boy - Cover

Rough Boy

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Three and a half years after the Event that destroyed human sexuality, an ex-soldier comes to realize the Event changed him but not like everyone else. Why do all the women around him think he smells wonderful?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Kameron had parked next to my car. She was sitting on the hood of her car, waiting for me. I would have loved for her to need more time to think, so that I'd have more time to think.

"Hi," I said after throwing my laptop into the backseat. I sat on the hood of my car. She stared at me; I stared back.

"You slept with Angela," she said.

I nodded.

"Did you fuck anybody's wife in there?" The tone of her voice was frosty.

"I'm not there yet."

Her eyes widened; she bit down on whatever she wanted to say about my 'yet'. "The senior leadership is already talking about you helping them have babies. Maybe they'll have an orgy and you can take Angela!"

It was getting to be fun!

I smiled, acting like I didn't hear the anger. "I'm not a sharer, so I'll have figure out a good dessert to take to the orgy. Probably a woman for each man!"

"You're being an asshole, Michael!"

"Look, Kameron," I said. "Whatever happened last night, it doesn't have to happen again."

"Because you get plenty of women!"

"No." I shook my head. "Because you don't want it to happen."

"I don't have a choice if you want me."

"Like you said, there's plenty of women in the world. I'm beginning to understand that most of them aren't going to care about whether they want it or whether it's that I want it so they want it." I shrugged. "I don't know what the Institute wants from me, but I, for fucking damn sure, know what everybody else needs from me."

"You really are taking this too calmly," she said, tilting her head.

I studied her; taller than me by a couple of inches, brown hair with natural streaks of honey, brown eyes with a slight Asian cast, and a God-given tan. Her body fit nicely in the elegantly symmetrical category.

"I've seen Elaine before," I said. "It took me some time to place her, but she was at the Orphan Teams briefing. They wanted single volunteers, males with no commitments so we wouldn't have anyone to tell the greatest secret ever. She was in a corner when the President walked in."

"THE President?"

"Yes!" I said. "He took direct command of the Teams so there would be no questions and it meant less people had to know what we were doing. He told us the truth in small words so none of us could misunderstand. We were the first outside of the scientific community or the halls of power to know the human species had been put on the endangered list."

"Oh my God!"

I nodded, "Yeah, exactly! They had a plan though. Millions of orphans--the greatest resource imaginable! We could bring many of them here, educate them, and give us more minds in the future to solve the problem. They had two doors on either side of the President. I don't how many picked the other door, but I didn't think there was much of a choice. They had Presidential Pardons lined up on this long table on the other side of the door I walked through."

"What?"

I refused to look at her. "He called it the 'kill authority'--orders to do whatever was necessary to extract kids safely from orphanages around the world."

"Did you..."

"Kameron, I gave the green light on killing good people, humanitarians, who had the bad luck of being between me and an efficient extraction. I give you my word that crucifying those three men was the least of my sins."

"Elaine said they kicked you out of the military. How could they do that if the President gave the order?"

"Not everybody knew and not everybody with shiny shit on their shoulders who was told believed it," I replied. "They didn't give me a dishonorable discharge because I would have pulled the pardon out of my back pocket. I was ready to go, so they worked out a deal to keep things quiet a little longer."

"How many kids did they bring in?"

I shrugged, "Nobody knows. The woman in charge of the paperwork burned everything to the ground and put a bullet in her own head. She was fucking thorough too! I mean, you can't tell the difference between a normal adoption and somebody who got one of our kids."

"So..."

"Yes, Kameron," I said seriously. "Considering what I've already done in this new world, being Positive is a relief. Proof that the world really did change and what I did was necessary for our survival."

I don't know how long we stood there before she could speak again. "Are you better now? The PTSD."

"No," I replied. "I'm ready to be better."

"I'm your girlfriend."

"Huh?" I'm not even sure where Albuquerque is but we had taken a hard left at it.

She loosened her belt, undid the pants button, and slid her pants down her legs. Stepping out of her heels, she stepped forward leaving the pool of cloth behind. I looked around to make sure no one was around. Kameron stood between my legs with her hands resting on my crotch. She undid my pants slowly as she stared into my eyes. Reaching in, she pulled me off the car by my hard dick. Holding her panties out, Kameron slipped my dick into them. She had shaved completely! Kameron stood up on her toes; the head of my cock ran along wet pussy lips. She tilted her head back and sighed. Kameron moved her hips, stroking the head of my dick with her pussy. Her hands stroked the rest of my length.

"I'm not your girlfriend yet, but that's what we're going to be if we keep going," she told me. "Elizabeth says the other women are something I deal with or I have to walk away from you because they're going to happen no matter what I do. Angela and those college girls in your house can be your pets, but I am your girlfriend! Elizabeth can be your girlfriend too, if you really like her."

I'm not sure if it was that I had nothing to say or if my dick didn't want anything to interrupt the feel of being rubbed by Kameron.

"Yesterday, I went home and I lay in my bed holding my panties away from my body," she whispered. "I could smell you. I could feel you on my skin. When I was falling asleep, I pushed my panties down and slept like that. You smell so fucking good!"

I moved my hips, speeding up the stroking.

"Hello!" Elizabeth said from my left.

I jumped, pulling my dick away from Kameron's pussy. Her grip kept me in her panties though. Kameron must have noticed Elizabeth coming up to us because she didn't react.

"Will it really work?" Kameron asked Elizabeth.

"Yes."

"What?" I asked.

"You can't understand, Michael," Elizabeth told me. "You've never been different."

I wouldn't have been able to talk if Kameron had not slowed down her stroking of my dick. "I don't get it."

"We still act in certain ways," Elizabeth said. "But there's nothing behind it. Your pheromones are juicing Kameron's behavior. This is more real than anything she has done for a long time!"

"What does it feel like?" I asked Kameron. Pushing against her hands, I rubbed the tip of my dick on her pubic mound.

"I itch," she replied. "All over for you to touch me!"

"Your cum is the most loaded down with pheromones," Elizabeth said. "She would be okay if she hadn't showered or had kept her panties handy."

"Hmmm!" Kameron gasped.

My pre-cum wet her skin. I watched her face relax; her entire being seemed to relax.

Elizabeth pushed my pants lower down my legs. Her hand cupped my testicles.

"She needs you to cum in her panties again," Elizabeth whispered in my ear. "Cover her with your semen so she can lie in bed and touch herself while she's surrounded by your scent."

Uh ... yeah! Not going to hold out long with that going on!

Elizabeth had to hold up Kameron when I came. Kameron's eyes rolled back and her legs gave out. I painted her mound, stomach, panties, and her hands with cum. Elizabeth guided Kameron to a sitting position on the ground and then she ... Elizabeth Dare, for all intents and purposes my new boss, licked my cum from my new girlfriend's hands!


"Is Kameron addicted to me?" I asked Elizabeth. She had insisted on driving me home. The Institute didn't advertise a benefit of being Positive was saving mileage on my car.

"No more than Angela."

"That doesn't answer the question," I said, staring out the car window. I lived thirty minutes from work, far enough for the drive to wake me up in the morning and decompress at night. Not in the last two days though!

"You like them in different ways," she said. "A lot of what we do since the Event is out of habit, so it's tough to say what Kameron is feeling because what you want from her isn't as simple as what you want from Angela."

"I'm directing their emotions?"

"Not really," she replied. "I've worked on two other Institute projects so I've gotten exposure to all four Positive types. Telepathics like Elaine are the most unnatural for their ... Angelas, Kamerons, and the couples that were in your test. They basically order the people to do things, so it can be very jarring unless the Telepathic takes steps to make it blend in the emotional onslaught."

"And then you lost me," I said.

"Kameron likes you," she said. "She's not attracted to you because that doesn't happen anymore. She likes you as a person and her old habits are establishing that you'd be a possible mate. Girls still talk about boys; there's just no 'oomph' to it. A good Telepathic would work with that to get you two to boff versus invading your mind and ordering you to boff like boffing rabbits. There's always residue with a Telepathic though."

"So where does that leave me?" I asked.

"With a Telepathic, Kameron would think everything is right but she might feel something is wrong." Her hands tightened on the wheel and she took a deep breath. "You have the opposite problem. Kameron feels things are right, but she thinks something is wrong."

"Angela didn't have that problem."

"According to Elaine, you've been dosing Angela since the first day you met her," she replied. "At this point, Angela doesn't really think or care what she thinks about the things she feels when she's near you. You've probably emotionally jumbled with Kameron so she has to work things out for herself."

"What about you?" I asked. "Kameron mentioned the possibility of you having girlfriend status too."

She stopped at the red light. Leaning back, she lifted her ass from the seat. She wriggled her already short skirt up until her sky blue panties came into view. Sitting back down, she looked over at me and then at her legs. I reached over, trailed a finger up the inside of her thigh, cupped the front of her panties, and pushed a finger underneath to rub her pussy through the silk.

"I've worked with the Institute since almost the beginning." She moved her hips to place my finger where it would do her the most good. "I took a vacation a year ago--it was the worst week of my life."

I was only half-listening anymore.

"I was pissed that they were kowtowing to you," she said. "I mean really! It's a billion dollar project; they transfer you in or you could go find another job! I think Elaine knew about you and didn't say anything to me. She can be a bitch like that!"

"That's why you changed tone in the meeting." I nodded. "It wasn't that they wanted to convince me to join the project; you realized I was Positive."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.