Bring Me to Life - Cover

Bring Me to Life

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Simon gets sick and wakes up feeling better than ever. No one except him and his 'friends' seem to notice there is something very wrong with the world. No one except Simon thinks of sex! No one except Simon hears the voices. The world ends without a bang! (Day Zero of the Institute Universe.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It took a couple of weeks for everyone to adjust to our new situation.


Two women with children came looking for me the next morning. They were not fond of Adriana, but I wasn't fond of their minds' smallness. Adriana knew how to put the new 'bitches' (her word!) in their place; the dual blowjob didn't do the job for me until Adriana lifted up her dress so I could play with her ass. The last bit drove into the women's minds that I played favorites.

Cathy proved to be a trial--fifteen going on way too fucking mature! If Cathy had been born a boy, we would have the makings of a serial killer considering everything she had seen in her life, but instead she absorbed behavior patterns from her mom's lifestyle. She was old enough to think of herself as a woman and in her world only the pimp had authority. The women didn't help with Cathy! Adriana made Hannah understand who was the boss by making her blow me and have sex with me. I turned my head while doing Hannah from behind and saw Cathy watching the action.

I didn't help my cause by taking Cathy and the other kids on a shopping trip. Their moms had done more to earn the money than I did! The next day I walked into Hannah's room to find Cathy lying on the floor doing her homework wearing only her new 'sexy' panties and a tight white t-shirt. As if buying her stuff more in line with her schoolmates tastes didn't put me on a pedestal, I had to take it a step further. I read in Cathy's mind that she hated the shared bathroom on her floor. Three girls and me were too much for my small room, so I swapped the living arrangements around. I took two rooms on the same floor that had a connecting bathroom and kitchenette. Hannah and Cathy moved into my old room. Cathy LOVED the private bathroom!

My problems with the pimps weren't over. Mickens and Daddy Horse disappearing put me near the top of the street ladder, but there had been no witnesses to what happened. My girls weren't going talk either! Hannah bought a clue something strange was going on, but she liked her place as number four so if I said 'boo' she would have jumped and looked at Adriana for permission to come down.

Things had always been ugly for the streetwalkers in my neighborhood, but the flow of money stopping made it brutal! Some pimps understood the 'no johns, no money' rule; most of them didn't have that much sense. One desperate idiot figured more girls would solve his cash problem since I seemed to be doing well. (On Cathy's shopping trip, Adriana convinced me to buy some nice items of clothing for myself.) He made a more violent and direct move on me than Daddy Horse. I put him on a slow boat to Somalia; the ship wasn't going to be docking in the country so he'd have to swim the last bit. Unfortunately, it added another three girls with children to my situation. I found cheap apartments for some tenants in my building to get the necessary room vacancies. Word got out that I took care of hookers with kids. J-e-s-u-s!!! By the end of the week, my stable was the original three girls and ten others including Hannah. Thank God, the room rents were cheap!

The death of a hooker a few blocks away spurred me to take action. The neighborhood was going to explode if things kept going the same way! I took a Saturday off from Marco's and spent the night at my window. Some johns were still coming around, driving up and down the streets. They knew why they used to come; they just couldn't recapture the need that made them stop. I mentally pushed them into dropping cash on pussy. They were flush with money, so some came back for a second or a third helping. I made sure the guys had a great time and the women made enough bank to get the pimps off their backs.

Adriana confronted me about it the next day. One night would only delay things she argued. She wanted me to do it again and again! At first, it was more practice. My range had improved to a twenty-block radius, but with 'my' girls the range was FAR greater and different. I could use my girls' eyes to see as if I were in the room with them. It let me be at my jobs and still make the men driving the streets horny enough to buy rather than window shop

Adriana put the mothers back to work. I wanted to protest but ... quite frankly, it wasn't like they could get jobs as secretaries or some shit! Adriana kept Hannah off the street by telling her more about my powers. It let Adriana, Lisa, Abby, and Hannah work shifts at the windows.

With Adriana cherry picking johns for 'our' girls, the cash flowed in enough to start building the pile in my room back up. My perfect brunette wanted to make the other pimps pay a commission too, but I killed the idea. Everybody was making money, which took the envious eyes off me.

Cathy, again, proved problematic. She figured out I wasn't normal and what the window-women were doing for me. Wanting her own money, she insisted on taking shifts. She was also under the impression that being my eyes would bond us so I'd always be aware of her thoughts. I wouldn't call what she felt a crush, because it wasn't possible after whatever happened to turn people's sex drives off. She felt a more idealistic version of what Abby and Lisa did towards me.

The moms REALLY did not like Adriana running the stable, causing more and more problems as the days passed. Adriana thought she could handle it; I didn't want to get my hands any dirtier. As with a most things during those weeks, Cathy brought things to a head.


Emilie's was closed for a couple of days so they could do a major cleaning of the restaurant. It left me with free afternoons; I spent one of them in the lingerie shop with the Asian salesgirl. I found myself making regular visits to the store to check if the Fab-Three needed anything new. I had covered one of the busboys on my normal day off so I didn't have to work that night either.

Having developed a bit of guilt over my civic efforts, I didn't want to be in my room. Adriana had talked me into going town by town in the county to find guys who'd been regular shoppers on our streets. I built in mental mechanisms to make sure they'd come visiting. The triggers were a lot like Amanda's reaction to stress. For some reason, purely sex-based triggers didn't hold longer than a day. I had to tie their 'visits' to something other than sex and make them horny on-site. The pile of cash in my room was getting ludicrously sized. I would have paid the women more, but Adriana had a very strict pay scale.

I couldn't find a movie I liked or a woman I wanted to spend the evening with at the mall so I went home.

Cathy was in my room, doing her homework before she took a shift at the window. She was wearing a white-shirt ... and that's it. The thing stopped at the small of her back, leaving her ass exposed. She looked over her shoulder at me, smiled, and lifted her behind so I could get a good look at her pussy. There were a lot of lies I told myself since I had gotten sick and come out of it with a better life; I couldn't think of one that would make what I wanted to do Cathy sound less fucked-up.

All the women (moms and my three) were in my rooms. At the sound of the door opening, they filtered into the room I used as my bedroom. I tried to convince the original three girls to use the other room as their bedroom, but nothing short of mental commands was going to make them move their sleeping bags away from my bed.

I looked at Hannah. She was the only one unsure about Cathy's display; the other women wanted me to fuck the girl. They needed me to live down to my role! Adriana smiled at me; her mind was whirling, multiple tornadoes in an open field.

"I may be a pimp, Cathy, but you're not one of my hookers," I said. "Put some panties on."

"She has to earn her keep!" Adriana said. The tornadoes had been getting darker and darker recently. The pressures of running the girls and their defiance were getting to Adriana.

"Hannah is her mom," I said. "She pays Cathy's way."

Adriana fucking knew better! There had never been a thought in my mind that Abby, Lisa, and Adriana would walk the streets again since our new business venture began. Adriana had also kept Hannah aside purposefully to give her special status in MY eyes. Adriana knew Cathy was also special! I was no angel, but dropping trousers and doing a teenager in front of a hooker audience was too much.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.