Bring Me to Life - Cover

Bring Me to Life

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Simon gets sick and wakes up feeling better than ever. No one except him and his 'friends' seem to notice there is something very wrong with the world. No one except Simon thinks of sex! No one except Simon hears the voices. The world ends without a bang! (Day Zero of the Institute Universe.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I don't know if the douchebag's wife put me through my paces or I put her through them. We fucked until my semen was, literally, pouring out of her. The entire time, her husband sat in the corner spraying the floor in front of his chair. She fainted just before her husband urged me to fuck her in the ass. He wanted to bring her around for me to continue, but I'd had enough--enough of being in the same room with his freakiness! He offered me a ride home; I let him pay for a cab.

I sat in the backseat of the taxi watching the streetlights pass by. Not thinking was a good place to be! Not thinking about what Mary said, or the hostesses for that matter. Not thinking about the douchebag doing exactly what I thought about him doing. Not thinking about playing the lottery, in case it was all luck. Not thinking about visiting the doctor and telling them that while my cock had more than doubled in length and width, I didn't fucking mind!

The cab driver wasn't an idiot. He refused to go into the combat zone! I could only talk him into dropping me off five blocks away rather than the twelve he would have preferred.

The hookers had never solicited me so often! I wondered if the cops came in force to scare the johns away. The pimps tried their own brand of swag talking to get me to put out some cash on pussy. I let them talk so they'd walk me from block to block, keeping the other predators away. Normally, I'd bike right to my door, not giving anybody a chance to get close. I felt a little bad for the guys and girls trying to ply their trade on me; the wife had not cooked me to well done, but I was far from rare.

"What the fuck, cunt!" Mickens yelled from across the street. "You must think I'm stupid, bitch! No fucking way, you made no money. I've had enough of this shit."

The buzzing was near again. I'd have to call the electric company if it kept up, not that they'd come out any time in the next month!

The crack of the slap and the almost dog-yelp of pain made me turn. I was two steps from my door! Honey knelt at the mouth of the alley across the street. Adriana and Lisa stood by her.

"He's going to kill us this time!" Adriana yelled. "He's going to kill us. He's going to kill us. He's going to kill us!"

Lisa looked up and down the street. Her life experiences had not beaten away the instinctive search for help that her mind knew wouldn't come.

"Help us!" she screamed at me.

"Fucking cunt!" Mickens yelled. "Let's see how well this bitch does with a cut face."

I crossed the street. A car honked and screeched to a halt. My raised hand stopped the horn. Another raised hand brought the car coming in the opposite direction to a hard brake.

"Oh, look at the hero!" Mickens yelled, turning towards me. He flicked his hand and a knife appeared in it. "The Whore Hero! How about I cut you too, bitch? Or have you come to take my offer from the other day? I'm sure I can find you a dick to suck. Mine first, like every other one of my bitches!"

There are things a person can know without having to or choosing to think about them. I knew a truth! I did NOT understand this new truth, but...

"STOP!" I ordered Mickens, pointing a finger at the middle of his forehead to distract him. He stood perfectly still and watched as I walked up. He watched my leg go back. His eyes closed and all his muscles tightened. I front-kicked the fuck out of his junk! Mickens collapsed, cupping his groin, and squealing piteously.

"Shit on me!" I whispered.

The buzzing solidified into words. Lots and lots of word from Adriana! I couldn't follow them. The woman was gone in panic, saying twelve different things at the same time.

"Please shut up," I told her.

"What?" she asked me. Honey and Lisa looked from her to me.

"Please stop talking," I said. "It's driving me crazy!"

I stared at Mickens. It didn't help; I attacked a street pimp! Mickens was tough enough to hold on to the stable of best-looking girls in a dog-eat-dog world. My eyes snapped to Adriana! She straightened her back and stopped talking again.

Looking up and down the street didn't help. Everyone knew when to be scarce! A couple of pimps were watching us from the shadows--watching the girls.

Mickens stopped making the hurt-noises.

"Shit! What the fuck am I going to do now?" I said. "Not enough time! Jesus, this fuck is going to kill me."

Honey tiptoed around me. She picked up a bottle, turned Mickens a little more onto his side, and broke the bottle on the back of his head. Lisa, Adriana, and I held a spontaneous competition for who could open their jaw the widest.

"You have more time to think now," Honey said, wiping her hands to make sure she didn't have any broken glass on them.

"Thank you," I replied. My mind managed to blank even further.

"Whores take care of their pimp." Honey patted me on the chest and walked back to her position between the two other girls. The girls glanced from Honey to me. Lisa nodded suddenly! Adriana did not look pleased, which meant she was recovering her faculties.

"He has money," Adriana said. "We can take his money. Run away!"

"Do you know where he keeps the money?" I asked her.

She took a step back. Her brow furrowed as she stared at me. "What money?"

"You said he has money."

"No, I didn't," she insisted.

"Jesus! A couple of minutes ago, you were yelling that he was going to kill you." I wanted to punch a wall! "Lisa fucking yells for somebody to help you. I fucking help you, and you tell me you didn't just say he had money."

"I didn't..." Adriana started only to stop when Lisa grabbed her arm. Taking a deep breath, Adriana collected herself. "It's in his apartment. He has a safe!"

"Cash, I'm guessing," I said.

Adriana nodded. I reached down to grab Mickens by his coat. His car was parked a few feet away.

"Get in the car," I told the girls. "Drive me to this asshole's apartment."

I knew a truth--the wife and husband had never taken a man home to fuck her on Valentine's Day, I made them do it!


I chose not to ask Lisa where she learned to tie someone up so well. Mickens could barely move. The asshole could barely breath!

"Give me the combination to your safe," I told him as soon as his eyes opened.

I nodded and walked to the safe.

"How..." Adriana said. "He didn't..."

"Shhh!" Lisa stood over me at the safe. I turned the rotary dial to the combination the pimp gave me.

"Shit!" I said, pulling out the stacks of cash.

"One hundred fifty-seven thousand three hundred twenty-four dollars," Adriana said. Mickens struggled against his bonds. He settled down, giving Adriana a look that promised hell to come.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.