A Revelation - Cover

A Revelation

Copyright© 2012 by Pope Perv

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother discovers her daughter's dominant nature.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

I battled all day with myself about what I should do. I knew I should apologize and ask her to forgive me for intruding into her private space. After all, I really had no business snooping in her room. I knew I should tell her in no uncertain terms that what happened yesterday would never be allowed to happen again. That's what the intellectual part of my brain was telling me. The rest of my body couldn't wait until Jackie arrived home to find me sitting on the edge of my bed.

I looked out the window and saw my daughter walking up the driveway to the front door. Without thinking about what I was doing, I quickly ran down the hallway, into my bedroom and after closing the door, sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'll wait for her to come in and then I'll tell her this has to stop," I told myself.

It seemed like I waited hours after I heard the front door open and then close. I heard her walk down the hallway and enter her own room. "Oh my god! Is she changing into her Mistress clothes?" I wondered.

I was about to go crazy sitting on my bed, waiting for my daughter to come in. I felt so much like a little girl who was caught doing something naughty and was sent to her room to await punishment. When she finally walked into my bedroom, my mouth dropped open. I was expecting her to be wearing her corset and stocking. Instead she still had on the clothes she wore to school. Nice tight blue jeans and a powder blue button down blouse. She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail and she looked like the sweet, loving daughter she had always been.

"Hi Mom!" she greeted me enthusiastically.

"Hi, um, Sweetie," I greeted her like I always did. As she walked toward me, I noticed for the first time just how beautiful a young lady she really was.

"Mom, I was really angry with you yesterday," she said sounding apologetic.

"Honey, look," I started, turning my body toward her. "You had a right to be mad..." the look in Jackie's eyes made me stop.

"You always told me when I was little that you would never punish me when you were angry."

"What happened yesterday should never have happened," I told her.

Jackie narrowed her eyes, her face taking on the same expression she had yesterday. "I am no longer angry. We are going to finish what we started yesterday. Now stand up and drop your pants."

I opened my mouth to tell her no but then closed it and got to my feet. "What is wrong with me?" I thought as I stood in front of her, bringing my hands to the front of my pants. I felt myself tremble as my fingers worked the button and lowered the zipper. I took a ragged breath and closed my eyes as I pushed my panties down at the same time. I never felt more humiliated as I stood in my bedroom, in front of my daughter with my pants and panties around my ankles.

"Very good Mother," Jackie said. "Now, across my knees."

"But, but, I'm your mother," I whined.

"I know. Don't make this worse for yourself. You went into my room and looked through my things. You know that was wrong, don't you?"

"But..." I started, and then stopped when I saw the very stern look in her eyes. "Yes ma'am."

It felt like someone else had control of my body as I waddled over to my daughter and lowered my body across her lap. I felt so exposed, so vulnerable waiting for whatever she had in mind.

"What was it you used to say to me, Mother?" Jackie said, rubbing my upturned bottom lightly with her hand. "Oh yes. 'This is going to hurt me worst then you.'"

"Ma'am, please!" I pleaded, as I felt her finger slide along the crack of my ass.

"Oh no need to beg. You are going to get your punishment."

With that I felt the first sting on her hand slapping against my bare ass. "I want to hear you count the swats."

"One," I said, my breathing was very ragged now. I was scared at just how excited I was to feel her hands on me.

"One what?"

"One, ma'am," I said softly.

"Forget that again and I will add ten more swats to your ass," she told me, firmly rubbing my ass.

"I won't ma'am."

SWAT

"Two ma'am."

SWAT

"Three ma'am."

"Mmmmmmm, your ass turns such a lovely color of red mother," she mocked me.

SWAT

"Four ma'am."

"What would daddy say if he walked in here right now and saw you across my lap?" she asked, as she scraped her fingers nails across my burning ass cheeks.

"Oh god," I moaned in fear.

SWAT

"Five ma'am."

"Do you think he would watch?"

SWAT

"Six ma'am."

"Well? Do you?" she asked sliding her hand down my ass and between my legs.

"I, I don't know," I sobbed in humiliation, knowing she could feel my wetness.

SWAT

"Seven ma'am," I groaned, knowing it was now out of pleasure.

"God, you are wet mother. Is this turning you on?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I wanted to scream but instead whimpered, "No."

SWAT

"Liar! Your pussy is soaked."

"Eight ma'am."

"Is what I am doing turning you on or is it the thought of daddy watching?"

I hesitated just a moment before answering. "Both ma'am."

SWAT

"Nine ma'am."

I felt her hand slid between my legs again and this time spread them apart, giving her better access to my private area. "Ohhhhh," I moaned as I felt her finger enter me.

"Only one more if you answer my next question very honestly," she said, fucking my dripping pussy with long, slow strokes just like I like it.

"Yes ma'am." I felt a second finger enter me and I spread my legs even more for my daughter.

"Have you ever been with another woman?"

"No! No ma'am," I said without hesitation.

SWAT

"Ten ma'am."

"I believe you," she said.

This time when she slid her fingers down my crack she stopped at my rosebud. My breaths were fast and shallow as she pressed against it but not entering.

"Stand up," she said, suddenly taking her hands away from my body.

I quickly got to my feet and faced her. My head was bowed only because I could not look at my sixteen-year-old daughter's face.

"When I get home tomorrow, you will be sitting on the edge of your bed naked," she said getting to her feet and walking toward the door.

"Yes ma'am," I heard myself say, just before the door closed.

I glanced over my shoulder and caught my refection in my full-length mirror. I saw how red my ass was and felt a fresh rush of fluid running down my thighs. It was then that Jackie's question came to my mind. "Oh my god! No! I can't do that. No!"

But as I stepped out of my pants and panties and sat on the bed, still facing the mirror, I knew I was only fooling myself.

XXXXXX

I was standing at the kitchen sink finishing dinner preparations when Hank stepped behind me and placed his hand on my ass like he normally did and I could not hide the flinch that his hand caused.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"Uh, no. I bumped into something," I said, smiling at him over my shoulder.

He leaned in and kissed my neck and slid his hand further down my ass. "I hope you didn't hurt it too bad."

"Oh?" I teased. "And why is that?"

"I have plans for it tonight," he whispered in my ear and I felt his tongue licking the outer ridges of it.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. Behave yourself. Jackie is upstairs."

Hank kissed my ear one more time and then stepped to the refrigerator. "Do you need any help?"

"No, I'm fine."

Hank closed the refrigerator door and smiled at me before making his way back to our bedroom. I knew he was going to change clothes and relax for a few minutes. "Oh god, I hope he wants the lights out tonight," I thought.

XXXXXX

Jackie went to her bedroom after dinner, telling us that she had a lot of homework to do and a test to study for. That was nothing unusual for her. She was a very good student and would be upset with herself for days if she got even a low A on an assignment.

Hank went to the living room and turned on the television to watch the NBA finals. That was his thing. Although I ran two or three times a week, I found no pleasure in watching sports so I went to my bedroom to read my book. I looked at the clock when I heard the TV go off and saw that it was only 9:30.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.