Karen and Laci - Cover

Karen and Laci

Copyright© 2012 by Letoria

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Can a 30-something, recently out lesbian find love with her estranged teenage daughter's best friend?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Teddy Bears and Bunny Rabbits

For Kaity and Melissa, who get it. Thanks for your enthusiastic support. Love to You

'Twas in another lifetime, one of toil and blood
When blackness was a virtue and the road was full of mud
I came in from the wilderness, a creature void of form
"Come in," she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Bob Dylan

The hands on the clock crawled ever so slowly toward five. Karen could not concentrate on work. Her mind churned with thoughts of what she wanted to do with Laci when she got the girl home tonight. The warm knot in her pussy tightened and a trickle of nectar squeezed out. The vision of Laci lying back with her legs spread, exposing her tiny, exquisite sex made Karen's breath catch in an audible gasp. Sitting in her chair, she crossed her legs and jiggled them, sending warm ripples through her mid-section. She saw herself frantically kissing Laci's delectable mouth while the child eagerly pushed her delicate fingers into Karen's sopping cunt. She...

"I'm sorry to drag you out of LaLaLand, but..."

Karen jumped, startled out of her heated reverie by the voice of Marcie, the office's secretary. "Oh! Marcie! Sorry. I was daydreaming." Oh Christ! I was about to come, I hope to God I didn't say anything out loud.

"Yeah I could tell. Friday afternoon's are good for that. Anything earth shaking?"

Karen composed herself. "No, my life's pretty boring right now."

"You need a date, woman. Unfortunately, I don't know any eligible ladies or I'd play Cupid."

Karen smiled wanly. "Thanks Marcie." Karen trembled slightly as Marcie laid out her business, and she only half-heard what her faithful secretary said. Did the woman have any idea how wet Karen's pussy was, or how close she was to coming when Marcie entered the office? No, it didn't look like Marcie had any suspicions.

After Marcie left, it was nearly impossible for Karen to concentrate. She kept trying to push Laci out of her mind with little success. Karen knew she had to do something to get out of the office, and soon. If she didn't, then it was only a matter of time before Marcie caught her with her hand stuck under her pants in the middle of an orgasm.

Suddenly, a fresh thought popped into her head, totally unexpected yet instantly clear. Karen immediately felt a rush of excitement. She pawed through her desk drawer until she found her old-fashioned Rolodex, flipping it around to the card she wanted. She stabbed at the phone's touch pad. Please be there, please, I don't want to wait 'til next week.

A young woman's voice answered, "Coastal Properties Limited, this is Ashley, how may I help you."

"Hi Ashley, I'm Karen Nelson from the Perham Agency in Williamston. Could I speak with Adele please?"

"She may be with a client now," Ashley dutifully stalled. "You said your name is Karen Nelson?"

"Correct."

"I'll see if she's available. Hold please." A click followed by tinny Muzak. Karen smiled and swiveled her chair side to side. In less than a minute, a firm, rich voice rolled out, "Karen! It's about time! I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to call me."

"Hi Adele. Yeah, well you know things have been a little ... crazy on my end." "How have things been down there?"

"We had that damned blizzard, I was snowed in until day before yesterday." "I heard you got it bad downstate. It wasn't so bad here. Are you seeing anyone yet?"

Karen smirked. She'd fucked Adele enough to know the woman had a taste for younger women. "I've started seeing someone," she said coyly.

"Is it serious?"

"Yeah, it's getting that way, it's the real thing."

"Good for you. Am I going to get to meet her?"

"I certainly hope so. What about you?"

"Oh, you know me, I like to ... play. The lovely young lady answering the phone isn't just a secretary."

Karen laughed. "I would have been surprised if she wasn't."

"So what's up today, sweetie? Business, or did you just miss my bright and smiling voice?"

"Well, you've been after me to come up for a visit, and after that blizzard, I really need to get away from here for a while, so..."

Adele chuckled. "I'd love to have you come up. But Karen, let's be honest, it's almost February. People come up here for vacations in July, not February. I sense a little more than a mid-winter getaway."

"As cynical and perceptive as ever, aren't you. Well there is, but I don't want to get into it on the phone. I think you'll get it as soon as I walk in the door."

"You've always been a tease, Karen. Fair enough. I assume you intend to bring your new lady friend ... what's her name?"

"Laci."

"Laci. What a lovely name."

"A lovely name for a lovely ... girl. But yes, she'll be with me. I wouldn't go without her." Karen hoped Adele would pick up on her use of the word "girl".

"I'd love to meet the ... girl who's captured your heart. So, when would you like to come up?"

"Well, I need a couple of weeks to arrange my schedule. How about the week of February school vacation?"

"Excellent. Is Amy still living at home? I assume not."

"Ummm ... no," Karen said in a tone that did not encourage pursuit of the question. "She's with her father."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Adele said, but her voice said she was anything but sorry. "But that means no family commitments."

"I guess it does simplify things. Listen, I've got to get back to work. I'll call you next week, and we'll figure out the details?"

"Sounds great girlie. Talk to you then."


There was only a pinkish glimmer of light along the western horizon when Laci left the library. She'd stayed there doing homework as long as possible to avoid going to the apartment. She scurried precariously along the uneven, icy sidewalks, school backpack hanging from her shoulders, to the squalid tenement.

She climbed the flight of stairs and stood outside the door, listening. All she heard was the faint murmur of the TV. She opened the door and stepped in. Her heart sank, and a little squirt of fear trickled through her. Her mother's boyfriend – what was his name? Gerry, Gary? – was sitting on the couch taking a hit from a bong. She tried not to let her nervousness show.

"Hey gorgeous," he said good-naturedly. "Wanna hit?"

He was gross, Laci thought. He was unwashed, lean and wiry, arms and bare torso covered in tattoos. He was probably her mother's age, but who really knew? His buzz-cut and cocky posture screamed Trouble. Laci knew from hard experience that slim, pretty girls like her could manipulate most guys to a point, but not this one. She knew he was very dangerous. At the very least, she knew he had no problem slapping women around.

"No thanks," Laci said flatly, as she went to her room. To her dismay, he got up and followed her. Her heart sped up, and a surge of adrenalin made her edgy and shaky. "What the fuck do you want," she sneered.

"Your mother says you're a whore. Wanna make some money? Twenty bucks for a blow job right now, 'fore your old lady gets back."

Laci's stomach heaved and her mouth went dry and sticky. "Fuck you," she hissed. "Get the fuck away from me, scumbag." She tried not to let her fear show, but her voice had a tremor.

"Wassa matter little princess," he leered. "Think you're too fuckin' good for a real man? You like bangin' your little school buddies instead?"

Laci slid passed him, trying not to touch him. Her flared nostrils caught the sour scent of his unwashed body. "Get outta my way," she cried.

Laci managed to scurry into her room, but the boyfriend stood at the threshold, keeping her from shutting the door. "Yeah, you think you're a hot little bitch, dontcha? Got all the little kiddy boys wanting to fuck you, but they don't even have dicks yet – never will. You need a real cock in ya, babe. How 'bout it?" He looked her over, a nasty leer curling his thin lips.

Laci set about quickly gathering clothes and stuffing them in her backpack. "Will you get the fuck out of my face?" she yelled, trying not to seem intimidated, but she instinctively knew bluff and bluster wouldn't work with him like it did with her mother.

"You ain't just a hot little bitch, you're ornery, too," he grinned.

"Get the fuck outta here," she shrieked.

"You give head? Your ol' lady says you do. Offer's there, twenty bucks, don't even gotta take it on the face."

"Fuck you, you gross pig." Laci cried, grabbing her backpack. She felt trapped. Barge right through, she thought hazily. "Now get the fuck out my way, loser." She was mildly surprised when he let her pass without resistance.

He reached out and let a strand of Laci's hair slide through his grimy fingers. "I know just how deal with that kinda shitty attitude; I know how to make you smarten up. You oughta hang out and party with us later."

"Fuck you, asshole, you make me wanna puke."

"I'll get a little taste of you soon enough, and then you'll smarten up, then you'll come 'round."

Laci was at the door. Emboldened, she glared at him and yelled, "You're an ugly, scumbag loser, ain't a real woman who'd fuck you, so you have to take my skanky bitch-mother, the shit off the bottom of the barrel." She stormed out the door and hurried downstairs, not waiting to see what he'd do or say next.

As she scampered out of the apartment, it occurred to her that at one time, living life like this was perfectly normal to her. It also occurred to her that she'd left without her teddy bear. Sadly, it would have to wait. She wasn't giving the dirt-bag any fresh chances to touch her.

The timing was perfect. Laci had no sooner stepped out of the apartment and reached the top of the stoop when her phone trilled. Laci's relieved excitement spiked immediately. She fumbled clumsily with the phone. "Hi!" She didn't hide the breathy excitement in her voice.

"Hi honey-muffin," Karen answered. "I'm just getting in the car. Are you ready?"

"Oh God yes! I had to go to the apartment and get some stuff, and that sucks."

Karen laughed. "Where should I pick you up?"

"Right here?"

"At the apartment? I don't know honey..." Karen hesitated. "Kinda risky, don't you think?"

Laci giggled out of relief. "Okay, how about the store down to the corner? Then you don't have to worry about me being safe."

Karen chuckled. "OK kitten, much better. Be waiting. Five minutes."

"I'll be there."

Laci noticed her mother half-staggering up the icy sidewalk, carrying a plastic shopping bag in each hand. Laci saw they held a 12-pack of cheap beer, and a half-gallon of low-end Coffee Brandy. Party time.

"Where the fuck you goin, whore?" Sandra growled, "Give head for money?"

"You make me sick. You just can't talk to me without being a shithead. I'm goin' out, someplace a damn sight better than here. An' y'know what? I fucking hate you as much as you hate me."

"Have fun, slut."

Laci stepped around her, and crossed the street, flinging a parting, "Fuck you," at her.

She gingerly made her way down to the well-lit neighborhood store. Various losers came and went, hauling their beer and smokes while unabashedly ogling her. In the glow of the store's lights, Laci checked her backpack to make sure she had her toothbrush and her small purse.

She hadn't been there a minute when Karen pulled up. Laci smiled excitedly, jumped up and scampered to the car. She put her hands out to balance herself as she gingerly navigated her way.

When Laci slid into the warm car, they both let out noises of relief at being together again. Karen leaned over, took Laci's face in her hands, and kissed her hard over and over. Her kisses were wet and urgent, and she made growling noises in her throat. Laci whimpered and kissed back. Her tummy was squirming as though kittens were in it playing with yarn.

"Oh God," Karen gasped. With effort, she got herself under control. The rush she got from simply seeing her little lover again caught her by surprise.

"Karen," Laci moaned. "I feel so ... empty when I'm not with you." She looked at her adult lover with pleading eyes.

"Yes baby, that's it exactly. Empty. But we're back together again."

"I feel better just being next to you. I wish we could, you know, kiss some more, but I know..."

Karen slumped back and sighed, "We better get going before I do something to you right here."

"Are we going anywhere, or straight home?" Laci asked.

"I thought we'd go out to eat before we head home. I'm famished."

Laci shrugged. "Sounds good to me. Where?"

"I was thinking of Dantonio's in the old mill building. You familiar with it?"

"Yeah, I've heard of it but I've never been."

"It's a nice place. I think you'll like it there. So. Did you get all of your homework done at the library?"

"Most of it, just some math I don't get. Oh!" she said, perking up. "I almost forgot! I got an English test back – it's in my backpack – one we took last week before the snow storm. Remember when I told you we were learning how to break sentences apart into clauses and stuff? That's what it was on. And I got an A!" The pride in her voice was genuine.

Karen brightened up. "Really baby? An A? That's not an easy subject. Oh sweetie, I am so proud of you!"

Laci beamed with pride. "And you know what? She wrote a note on top that said, 'Excellent job, and keep up the great work!' I'll show it to you later."

"You better believe you're going to show me. I'm a lucky woman. Not only is my lover gorgeously beautiful, she's extremely smart, too."

Laci's heart swelled. She picked up Karen's hand and kissed her palm. "I love you so much Karen," she murmured into her lover's palm.

Karen brushed the ball of her thumb over Laci's lips. "I love you Laci kitten. And I am so proud of you. You are a wonderful, special girl."

Laci held Karen's palm to her cheek, closed her eyes, and rocked her head. Karen's praise filled her with an exhilaration that was alien to her and that much more powerful because it was genuine. Was it any wonder why she adored Karen?

They arrived at the restaurant, and Karen found a parking spot close to the entrance. She leaned over and kissed Laci firmly, once, twice, three times, each one a little harder. They both felt themselves skittering up to a line, but Karen stopped them. She sighed, their lips an inch apart, forehead to forehead. She shook her head slowly, and then brushed a soft kiss on her girl-lover's lips. "Come baby, let's go before someone sees us making out, and I end up in jail."

"You couldn't go to jail for kissing me and stuff? Could you?"

Dammit, I don't want to go down this road tonight, Karen thought. But I can't start lying to her either. "It's certainly possible, but I don't really want to find out. Let's not worry about things like that right now."

"Well, I think it's stupid."

"Stupid or not, that's the way the world turns. We don't get to make the rules."

A new and unpleasant bubble of fear settled in Laci's mid-section. Nothing seemed to make sense to her. Karen could be arrested and sent to jail for loving her, yet her mother could hate her and have boyfriends who wanted to rape her, and that was perfectly fine – the welfare check came in every month, right on time. And yet Karen was still loving her in spite of the risk. Other unpleasant thoughts threatened to escape, but she was experienced in pushing those feelings back down. "I still think it's stupid," she muttered.

The dashboard temperature display read seven above zero. God damn January, Karen thought. An image of the two them walking on a deserted Caribbean beach, holding hands, pausing to make love stirred in Karen's mind. Someday, she thought.

There was something endearing about watching Laci awkwardly trying to navigate the icy ground in her boots. With her wrists bent, arms splayed out for balance, and her mincing steps, it was like watching a little girl trying to play grown-up. "Don't fall," Karen teased.

"It's slippery! Help me so I don't."

Karen held her by the hand and had to resist the urge to pull her close and kiss her.

An extremely pretty young hostess greeted them when they stepped inside. "Good evening ladies. Two?"

"Yes, just the two of us," Karen said, smiling at Laci.

"Would you prefer a booth or a table?"

"It doesn't really matter. A table, if you have a place for us to hang our coats."

"Yes ma'am, right there over by the entrance."

Karen and Laci shrugged off their coats and hung them up. Laci inhaled deeply. The smell of garlic filled the air.

The hostess led them to a table just off the main floor. Laci was glowing and on top of the world when they sat down, and it showed in her face and her body language. She looked around taking everything in. The restaurant was in an old textile mill. Enormous, imposing wood beams spanned the ceiling, with floors worn smooth by a century of use. The lighting was soft and intimate. It was a long way from McDonald's, Laci mused.

It seemed the hostess picked up on Laci's radiance. "Okay, good evening ladies," she chirped, smiling brightly as she handed them menus. Laci pushed her hair back and smiled back at the hostess. "It's good to have you with us tonight," the hostess continued. "My name is Denise, and your server will be Darcy. Can I have her bring you something to drink?"

"Sure," Karen said. "I'll have an Evian."

The hostess looked at Laci, and it occurred to her how beautiful the girl was. It also struck her that the two of them seemed to be much more than just friends and she found the thought oddly arousing.

Laci frowned. She didn't want to appear ignorant. At last, she looked shyly at Karen and said, "Karen? What's 'Evian'?"

Her question made Karen smile with warm affection. "It's a kind of fizzy water, honey. I don't think you'd like it. You probably ought to stick to soda."

Laci was relieved when Karen didn't tease her. "I'll have a coke, I guess."

When the hostess left, Laci pushed her mane back from her face, still smiling shyly. "I forgot to tell you something."

"What's that honey?" Karen said, resting her chin in her palm and smiling.

"You're beautiful. I love your hair like that, all curly and falling down around your face. It makes you look so pretty."

"Oh sweetie, thank you," Karen said with honest delight. "That just about makes my day. You wouldn't be trying to soften me up, would you?" she playfully teased.

"I don't think I need to soften you up."

Karen laughed. "Touché!" She just couldn't take her eyes off the girl.

"Seriously. I think you are so gorgeous and sexy. That outfit just fits you."

"This?" Karen said looking down at herself. It was a simple, soft purple cowl-neck sweater over a blouse and a snug matching skirt. "It's just a business suit."

Laci shrugged. "I think it looks really sexy. It makes you look ... strong. I like that. A lot."

"God, I could eat you up!"

Laci laughed her sweet teenaged girl laugh. She cocked her head coquettishly. "Promise?"

The hostess wasn't the only one who looked at them and thought they were more than friends. One woman two tables over looked up and smiled at the sound of Laci's trilling laugh.

"Speaking of eating, we'd better look at the menu instead of each other. Any idea what you want?"

Laci looked at the menu, her face screwed up. "I'm not used to this kind of food. The writing's all in Italian or something. About all I recognize is pizza and chicken fingers."

"Ah, my innocent little love. I'm going to have to teach you the ways of the culinary world. Everything here is good."

"I've seen some of those cooking shows on TV," Laci said, scrunching up her nose as she studied the menu. "None of these words mean, like, stewed bunny rabbits or anything like that, do they?"

Karen laughed heartily. "Oh, sweet baby girl," she smiled. "No, there aren't any bunny rabbits on the menu, stewed or otherwise. How about we stick with something familiar and split a pizza. It isn't like Domino's pizza here, it's a more grown-up pizza, but it's awesome."

The waitress, as pretty as the hostess, might have drawn Karen's attention another time. She gave them their drinks and a basket of warm Parmesan-garlic bread knots. "Good evening ladies. My name is Darcy. Here you go," she said, setting a basket on the table. "These rolls are fresh out of the oven. Nice and warm for a cold night. Have you decided on what you want, or do you need a few more minutes?"

Karen opened her bottle of Evian and carefully poured it into the tall glass. "Let's split a large pizza," Karen said. She first looked at Darcy, then at Laci. "By the way, honey," she said to Laci "What do you want on it?"

Laci looked at the list of choices and shrugged. "Anything's okay with me, as long as there's no anchovies ... or bunny rabbits," she said with a wicked smile.

The server looked at her with a puzzled smile. Karen laughed and said, "She's being bad. It's an inside joke. How about we keep it simple and say we'll go with just pepperoni."

The server Darcy jotted it down. "Any appetizer? Soup? Salad?"

"No, I think we're all set," Karen said. "Oh, wait. Can we swap out the garlic rolls for some without the garlic? They smell yummy, but I don't want garlic breath tonight."

"Not a problem at all." Darcy murmured. "Hot date later tonight?"

"You could say that," Karen smiled.

When the waitress left, Karen teased Laci. "She's very pretty. Bet she'd be fun to play with."

It took Laci a second to realize Karen was needling her. Her small frown melded into a naughty smile. "I wouldn't let you play with her, though. Unless I could play, too."

"Hmmm, I don't know if I could handle two hot girls at once. I might break into a million pieces. I'll be very happy making love to just you later tonight. I've had all day to think of the naughty things I want to do with you when we get home."

Laci giggled and, elbows on the table, hid behind her fists. "I thought of things too, y'know. I was in the library thinking naughty things, and I almost had to go to the bathroom."

"Now you're making me hot." Karen fanned her face with her hand, making Laci giggle again. "Like what? What naughty, sexy things has that lovely imagination conjured up?"

"I'm not telling," Laci chirped like a child playing I've-Got-a-Secret. "You'll have to wait."

"Oh you bad girl!" Outside, she smiled playfully, but inside she smoldered with growing, animal lust. "I am so going to make you keep that promise."

The waitress came to the table with their rolls and fresh dipping oil. Laci giggled and hid her face again, like a child trying to hide a secret. Oh, they were being sooo bad, sooo naughty in public. Karen was making her blush and get all wet and squirmy in front of everyone and Laci loved it!

"There you go ladies," Darcy said. Laci looked at her and had to struggle to keep from breaking out in fresh giggles. The waitress really was very pretty, with a slim body and long, soft hair piled on top of her head. Was Karen really attracted to her? She thought briefly it would be something for three girls to do it together all at the same time.

Laci picked up a warm roll, but she wasn't sure what to do with it. She looked from under her lashes at Karen to see what she did. Karen dipped a warm roll in the bowl of olive oil. Laci hesitated, and then decided Karen wouldn't make fun of her for not knowing. "Are we supposed to dip the buns in oil?"

Karen suddenly smiled. "I'd dip your buns in oil any day."

It took a few seconds to grasp what Karen meant. When she got it, Laci broke into more snickers. "Karen! Don't be bad! You're making me blush."

Laci felt on top of the world. She loved Karen's risqué teasing. In fact, she loved simply being in a real restaurant with her. She couldn't begin to imagine her mother taking her to a place like this, and if by some miracle she did, Laci would be so self-conscious she'd be miserable. But Karen ... with Karen, it all felt natural. She dipped a roll and nibbled it uncertainly. Though olive oil was foreign to her, she liked it. She wiped her mouth with the cloth napkin.

"Excellent ... buns," Karen grinned. "Really good, aren't they?"

"I like them," Laci said with a touch of surprise. This was how normal people lived.

The pretty server Darcy brought their pizza on a big, flat cutting board. "Here we are, ladies. Just for you, fresh out of the oven." Karen met Darcy's eyes and saw an uncertain but knowing glint in them.

Laci looked at the pizza – it had an irregular shape and some burnt spots on the crust, but it smelled wonderful. She looked up at the waitress and said, "Thank you, it smell's awesome."

"You're very welcome. I think you'll like your first real pizza." Her smile was genuine.

When the waitress left, Karen took a slice and said, "I could see you checking her out."

"No I wasn't."

"Silly girl, of course you were. And she was checking you out."

"I don't think so," Laci snorted, but she blushed. Was it true or was Karen teasing her again?

"I know these things, I've been around the block a time or two."

"Well, she is really pretty. Seriously, I bet you'd go with her if you didn't have me."

"I'll bet you're right. I'm a sucker for beautiful young ladies. What do you think of the pizza?"

Laci slurped in a strand of cheese and bit the slice. "Mmmmmm, really good! You're right. Not like Domino's at all!"

Karen took another slice, suddenly aware of how hungry she was. "So, how did school go today?"

Laci gingerly nibbled a fresh bite of hot pizza. "Good. Really good. Well, not everything. I hate math class. I never get it, it's so hard, and the teacher doesn't explain it. We're learning variables and stuff." Laci wrinkled her nose. "It sucks."

Karen laughed softly. "Short and to the point. Well kitten, some people just aren't fans of math."

"Do you like math?"

Karen shrugged. "Not especially, but I have to use it at work all the time. Not so much algebra, but business math. We'll spend some time later this weekend going over your homework and I'll see if I can help you. What else?"

A fresh tingle of warmth rippled over Laci. That's what mothers were supposed to do, try to help with schoolwork. Laci had always liked school, and in spite of her home environment, she'd always done well, even making the honor role several times. But did her mother even care? No, she did not. She even made fun of Laci, calling her a "smart-ass" more than once.

"Well," Laci said after munching a full bite. "In science, we've been learning astronomy, which is really pretty cool. Today we started learning how the moon causes tides at the ocean. I totally didn't know that, and it's so cool. Did you know that?"

Laci's enthusiasm captivated Karen. She'd always known Laci did well in school. Amy had commented frequently (and with a degree of surprise) at how good a student her friend was. "Well, I knew it, but I have no idea how. Maybe we can learn together."

"And I had art today. That's my favorite, I love art class, but we have it only twice a week. Right now, we're learning how to draw people and animals and shade them so they're realistic. The art teacher, Mr. Belden – he's gay, you know – he told me that I have a talent for art, and I'm probably one of his best students, and once I'm in high school, there's an AP art class and I should take that, and he said I have an instinct for using colors and shading and figuring out how stuff goes together just by looking at it..."

Laci's unconscious soliloquy mesmerized Karen. She did not intend to interrupt the girl. In fact, she could listen to Laci go on all night long. It was a remarkable display of self-confidence and enthusiasm from a girl who'd been, at best, ignored all her life by a mother who'd destroyed her own life. Laci continued on about her fascination with art, pausing briefly now and then to take a bite of pizza, seemingly unaware of her stream-of-consciousness monologue. Her expression and her eyes glowed, and it seemed to bring out a new dimension of intense sensual beauty in the girl. Karen felt her heart swell as she drank in Laci's enthusiasm.

At last, the pizza down to two slices, Laci seemed to realize she'd been talking about her love of art for several minutes. She dabbed her mouth with her napkin and blushed.

Karen, chin resting on the heel of her hand, simply beheld her lover, quietly thrilled. "Well now," she offered with a loving smile. "I think we've discovered where your natural talent lies. Do you have any idea how happy it makes me to listen to you talk about something that you enjoy so much? God Laci, you've been cheated out of so much. You have so much to offer the world, and I'm going to make sure you have whatever you need to be a real artist. Whatever it takes. Do you have any of the sketches you've done for art class?"

Laci blushed even more. She put her napkin on her plate, having had her fill of pizza. "Not in my backpack. I left them in my locker at school. I didn't know you'd want to see it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.