Karen and Laci - Cover

Karen and Laci

Copyright© 2012 by Letoria

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Can a 30-something, recently out lesbian find love with her estranged teenage daughter's best friend?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Night Moves

Laci awoke at some point during the night with an almost painful need to pee. It took a few seconds to orient herself, and the sudden memory of last evening made her blush and smile at the same time. It really happened! She hated the idea of leaving the warm bed and Karen sleeping next to her, but the need to pee was irresistible. She tossed back the covers, winced as her feet hit the cold floor, and scurried off to the bathroom. The toilet seat was even worse than the floor, sharply cold against her tender bum. She peed as quickly as possible, and when she wiped, she was surprised at how sensitive her little sex was. "That must be because of last night," she thought to herself.

Laci padded quickly back to the bedroom. The house was silent but for the gusty rushes of wind in the eaves. The room was surprisingly bright from the light reflecting off the snow. She peaked outside and it was still snowing hard. She couldn't see the end of the driveway. She shivered and dove back under the covers. Shivering again, she inched closer to Karen's warm, sleeping form until they were lightly spooned.

Karen stirred then shifted onto her back. "Where'd you go?" she murmured.

"I had to pee really bad."

"Must have been cold."

"Freezing!"

Karen rolled onto her other side so she was facing Laci. She slid her hand over Laci's side to her back and gently pulled her closer. "Come," she said. "I'll make you warm."

Laci eagerly pushed against Karen, nudging her face up to the woman's chest just above her breasts. Karen felt so warm, and she had a unique but wonderful fragrance about her that had only just become familiar. The musky aroma of sex reminded her of the scent of her panties after she'd rubbed herself.

Karen moved closer until they were snugly joined together. Laci tucked her head under her chin and murmured a sigh of pure contentment. She wondered if Karen had any idea of how truly wonderful she made her feel.

Does she know that I love her? Should I tell her I love her? No, that would be stupid, she'll just think I'm some stupid teenager having a baby crush on her. But I do love her, I've loved her for so long, it's not just a crush, and those things we did last night ... oh good God! They call it making love and now I know why. I didn't even get to do it to her because I fell asleep like a baby. She must think I'm selfish and I don't care about her and making her have an orgasm. I wanted to! Oh I really wanted to kiss her and touch her like that. Oh God, why can't I just stop worrying and relax and go back to sleep?

The intensity of her feelings for Karen were so powerful it felt like she would burst. She sighed deeply and pushed away her anxieties as best she could. At last, the warmth of Karen's body, the soothing sound of her breathing and the sighs of the wind in the eaves worked their magic and Laci drifted off to sleep.


The moment she woke up, Karen was horny. Very, very horny. She stretched out and let the grogginess of sleep dissipate. Should she she get up and go downstairs to make breakfast? No, Laci would need her to be here in bed when she woke up. Karen did need to pee, however. She tossed back the covers and hurried to the bathroom. Back in the bedroom, she took a few seconds to look outside. Holy Christ, she thought, it's still snowing a blizzard and there's already two feet on the ground.

Karen slid back under the blankets. Good God, Laci was beautiful! She looked so sweet sleeping, her lips slightly parted and her breathing slow and regular. Karen was acutely aware that she'd opened a big can of worms by making love with the girl, "Girl" being the operative word. And no matter how you looked at it, Laci was a highly vulnerable 14 year old girl, and society did not look kindly upon 30-something adults having sexual relations with girls under 18. It was a huge risk, and it provoked anxiety, but Karen couldn't – nor did she want to – back out now. Laci needed a loving adult in her life, and sex was only part of it. Like it or not, Karen took on that role of loving adult the moment they first kissed. It was a price she was willing to pay.

Karen put her hand on Laci's hip and began lightly caressing her from the valley of her waist up over the rise of her hip and down the long taper of her thigh. Slow strokes with the pads of her fingers. Laci's skin was so creamy and soft. Laci stirred and a small gasp escaped her lips. At last, her eyes fluttered open. After a second, they focused on Karen, and Laci smiled. "Good morning beautiful," Karen smiled back.' "Hi!" Laci chirped nervously as she stretched out.

Karen leaned in and gently kissed Laci's forehead. She then brushed back the tangles of her sleep-mussed hair, and gazed lovingly at her, drinking her in with her eyes.

"Did you sleep well?" Karen inquired with a smile.

"Yeah," Laci smiled shyly, "sorry I couldn't stay awake after ... you know, I just..."

"Pretty amazing thing, isn't it?" Karen chuckled softly.

"Oh my God!" Laci exclaimed. "Karen, I've never felt anything like that before, I hardly know where it came from. I just ... oh my God ... it was like I was in a different place! The things I felt when you touched me! Oh God, am I some kind of freak?"

"Goodness no, that was an orgasm, baby girl," Karen laughed. "It isn't usually that intense. That was special, so don't think bad things if you don't come that hard again for a while. It's best to put that one away in a special place inside you."

"Part of me was a little scared," Laci smiled nervously. "Has it ever happened to you, a come like that?" she asked.

"Mmmhhmm, it sure has!" Karen smiled. "And those were super special times, but I couldn't take it if I came like that every time!"

Laci bit her lower lip. Her inner fears were still not far away from the surface. She was warm inside, and the warmth was spreading into her pelvis and her sex. "I've never, ever felt as good as I do right now. Being here with you right now is so hard to believe, but it's true, it's like every dream has come true. You aren't going to make me go away, are you?"

Karen stroked her cheek tenderly as she looked down at Laci's sweet face "No baby, I'm not going to make you go away. We'll find a way for us to stay together."

"Girlfriends?"

"Girlfriends. Lovers."

"I'm sorry I didn't, you know, make you come last night," Laci anxiously sighed. "I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"Laci honey," Karen murmured, brushing her fingers through the strands of the girl's hair. "Making love isn't a competition. It's not about who comes first or hardest or anything like that. It's about feeling amazing things together, about pleasing each other in a very special, wonderful way. I was very ... VERY thrilled and happy that I was able to give you that wonderful first time. It was your very special moment. You only get one first time, and I can't tell you how awesome it is that I was the one to be your first."

Laci's heart was surging. Her adoration for Karen swelled inside. "I promise, Karen, I swear I'm going to make you happy!"

"You already do, my precious little love," Karen sighed. She then lifted Laci's chin, paused, then kissed her mouth softly but deeply.

"I haven't brushed my teeth," Laci murmured.

"Neither have I," Karen smiled, "does it bother you?"

"No, of course not," the young girl replied.

They smiled at the silliness of it. Their mouths came together again with fervor. Their tongues probed and danced together, traced each others lips and chins. Laci squirmed and her hands fluttered uncertainly over Karen's back. Karen continued stroking Laci while their bodies swayed together. The hot pressure in Karen's pelvis swelled with fresh force.

Laci arched and made noises of elemental pleasure. Her body was getting squirmy and throbby again. She pulled Karen's face back down and kissed her hard, pushing her tongue forcefully into the woman's mouth, probing over her teeth and inner cheeks. She lashed her tongue against Karen's, sucking in as she did. They wrapped their bodies around each other, pressing together with growing urgency.

Karen pulled her lips from Laci's, then kissed her lush mouth over and over. She licked Laci's lips and her cheeks, then slathered her face with wet kisses. Laci mewled happily. "Know what I like?" Karen asked with a soft huskiness in her voice.

"What?" Laci smiled nervously.

"When I'm making love with someone special, someone just like you, I like to talk and laugh and play," Karen smiled back. "I like to tell my lover how beautiful she is, how hot she makes me, how I want her to touch me, how wonderful she's making me feel. And I like it when she does the same thing. That excites me very much."

Laci looked up at her, smiling. She lifted her hand and pressed her palm against Karen's. She understood, and now she felt more in control. Don't be so selfish, she told herself. "I like kissing you," she murmured.

"So do I" Karen chirped, smiling down at her young lover. She dipped in again, and their lips came together. Wet kisses, tongues happily dancing together. "Oh your mouth is so precious, your tongue is so sexy," Karen sighed. Laci lifted her head and caught Karen's lips with hers.

"I love you," Laci whispered into Karen's open mouth. Their tongues clashed again. Karen suckled on Laci's then let it go.

"Yes, I love you baby," the woman sighed, "your kisses are wonderful."

Laci ran her hands over Karen's back, finally daring to find Karen's breasts. She was fascinated by them. She'd always been drawn by those full, lovely globes, fascinated by their shape and the way Karen's shirts and blouses molded to them. Now they were there for her to explore. "Do you like your boobies touched?" the young girl blushed, chastising herself for using such a childish term as 'boobies.'

"I do," Karen replied, smiling at her young lover, "I like it very much." Karen took the cue and rolled onto her back. Laci, on her tummy, eagerly wriggled against Karen's body. She threw her arm over Karen and lifted herself so she could smile down impishly at the beautiful woman of her dreams. She was just beginning to understand what Karen meant when she said making love wasn't a test or a competition, that it was a sharing a special connection.

Karen was pleased with Laci's assertiveness. It added a new dimension of pleasure. "You are so beautiful," Karen sighed.

For the first time, Laci accepted what Karen said without nuancing it to death. Her mane of hair spilled around their faces. "I want to make you feel good like you made me me feel good," Laci implored.

"I'd like that baby girl, I'd like that very much," Karen replied with a smile.

When their lips parted, Laci was about to say something about not knowing for sure what to do, but Karen beat her to the punch.

"Just do whatever seems right honey," Karen said softly, her voice thickening. "Go wherever you feel like going, touch me however your heart tells you to touch me," she encouraged Laci. "You can't do anything do anything wrong, okay angel?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.