A Second Chance to Make It Right - Cover

A Second Chance to Make It Right

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 19

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 19 - An old man is on his death bed. He asks God for a chance to re-live his life, to make things right. He gets his wish; but not as he expected.This is the story of that second chance.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Mom must have had a talk with Dad a couple of weeks later, because I would catch him staring at me when he didn't think I was looking. I guess he was trying to decide whether I was his son from the future or if I was just plain crazy. Finally, when we were alone in the living room one evening, he asked me,

"Is it true? Are you really Jack returned from the future?"

"Yes Dad, It's true."

He sat, pondering his next question.

What's going to happen next year in Munich?

"Israeli athletes are going to be held hostage in their quarters; ultimately, I believe that thirteen of them, along with six terrorists, will be killed during a rescue attempt. I'm not totally sure of the exact number, but that's what I remember."

"What else do you remember?"

"Mostly stuff that pertains to rock and roll because that's what Jack was into. As he grew old, he spent more time reading about stocks that he wished he had invested in, so I remember some of those as well. Mom told you about the drugs; that really did a job on my memory. I've already started investing in the stocks I can remember. I've got a ten year wait until the next one comes along; but when it does it will be the best one because of all the stock splits. The company is going to be called The Home Depot. It's going to drive most of the companies that are now in the do it yourself home improvement industry out of business; that includes a lot of mom and pop hardware stores like yours."

"When will that happen?"

"I don't know; the company will be based in Atlanta; it could take ten years before they open a store in our area."

"Good, by that time I will be close to retirement. Mom also told me about your relationship with Jack. I don't know if I approve of that."

"Dad, I have a real problem relating to guys in a sexual way; in my mind it's homosexuality; and with girls it would be the same thing. With Jack, it's just different; I can't explain it; other than I am totally comfortable with him. Please understand that he is my only alternative to complete celibacy."

"I never thought about that; I can accept it as long as Jack is agreeable."

"Dad, I know it's hard for you to understand; but we truly love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together. We promise to be discreet about it. To the outside world, we will be just brother and sister living together. We also promise not to be overly affectionate around the house. I would like us to live as a married couple under your roof if that's ok with you and Mom."

"Let me think about that and talk to your mother before giving you an answer."

"Thanks, Dad."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and a big hug and got up to leave the room.

"Whew, he said, with you being so strong, it really is like having my son and daughter rolled into one."

A couple of days later, over breakfast, Mom, Jack and I had a frank discussion about Jack and I living together.

"Your father and I had a talk last night. At first he was reluctant to allow you to sleep together. He thought you were too young. When I pointed out to him that you Anne were a mature woman and that Jack, you are about the same age as your father was when we started sleeping together, his resolve started to weaken. It took a little more, shall we say, physical persuasion, but he finally agreed. There will be some rules. First of all, you will maintain separate bedrooms for appearance sake, in case anyone visits the house. You will be dressed appropriately at all times when you are in the family part of the house. You will keep the noise to a minimum, so that you don't embarrass us older folks, who can't participate in the sexual Olympics like you younger people. With those rules, you have our permission to live as man and wife."

With shouts of joy, we both, jumped up and kissed each other then kissed and hugged Mom.

"Ok, enough, both of you, off to school," she said laughing.

Classes seemed to drag that day. All I could think about was getting home and making love to my "husband" in "our" bed. Things didn't go quite as I planned they would. Jack and I went down stairs after dinner for our usual workout. About half way through, while Jack was doing his bench presses and he wasn't paying attention, I dropped my shorts and pulled off my shirt. I straddled the bench and pulled down his shorts before he knew what was happening. I watched as his cock filled with blood, twitching with each beat of his heart. When it was fully erect, I guided it into my pussy and took him to the hilt. I started doing somewhat abbreviated versions of squats, his cock sliding in and out of my already sopping wet pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.