A Second Chance to Make It Right - Cover

A Second Chance to Make It Right

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 7

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An old man is on his death bed. He asks God for a chance to re-live his life, to make things right. He gets his wish; but not as he expected.This is the story of that second chance.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

The summer of 68 was hot in more ways than one. Large cities like, Detroit and Newark had suffered through weeks of unrest and rioting in the streets the year before and the unrest, along with the political climate and the war, made for an uneasy peace. Mom and I continued working out every morning right after Dad went to work in order to avoid the heat of the day. She was really making good progress. Because of her healthier cooking and eating habits, she had continued to lose weight; now that loss of weight was slowing down. She was, however, loosing inches. Her clothes were fitting more loosely; she was even getting into clothes that she hadn't worn in years. I think the battle for Mom was almost won; there was just one more area to conquer.

"Mom can we talk; woman to woman."

"Of course dear, what did you want to talk about?"

"Your sex life." I thought she would drop the bar she was so stunned.

"I really don't think that's any of your business; besides you're too young to talk of such things."

"No Mom, you're wrong. I'm not too young, I'll be sixteen years old next year, I'm mature beyond my years and a lot more knowledgeable than you were at my age. Some kids in my class are already doing it."

I saw the panic on her face.

"No Mom; I'm still a virgin. I have too many plans for the future to get ... Mom, I'm sorry I wasn't thinking."

She got off the bench and hugged me.

"It's okay, everything worked out for us; we had you and Jack, and with grandma's and grandpa's help we were able to have a pretty good life up until now, I have no regrets."

"But are you truly happy? Do you still have the passion that you had for each other when you were eighteen?

"Your father works really hard; he's tired by the end of the day. No, sex between us has not been good for awhile. We seemed to have gotten into a routine. He just doesn't seem interested anymore. It's one position with him on top, once every couple of weeks and its over before it starts. I shouldn't be telling you this."

"Of course you should, who else are you going to tell? It sounds like you are going to have to start taking charge in bed. Maybe, you should be on top once in awhile. How about some mutual masturbation? When was the last time you had oral sex?"

"Anne, please."

"Mom, this is your marriage we're talking about. Sex, good sex, is a big part of a loving relationship. The last thing I want is for you two to grow apart; but that's what it's sounding like. You have to fight for what's yours and you don't have to fight fair. You've already started, you're looking really good, you're young and really sexy; but you are going to have to be the aggressor, at least until you can relight the flame within him. Believe me when I tell you I know what a man wants, and desires."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.