The Special Masqureade Ball
Chapter 2: The Big Night

Copyright© 2012 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Big Night - What starts off as an innocent sounding invite has special repercussions for a husband and wife.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Matthew and Penny had deliberated long and hard about whether to go to the awards ceremony or not as the small wording on that gilt edged invitation still worried Matthew. Eventually he allowed Penny to talk him into attending, with her reassuring and matter of fact common sense. Now the day had arrived and they were selecting their dress for the night; for Matthew this was easy he choose the same suit he had been married in twelve years ago and prided himself in the fact he could still wear it after all those years.

For penny there was lots of choosing and re-choosing of dresses and underwear; she eventually settled on a low cut gold lama dress which stopped half way down her thigh, of course this dress caused a few problems as it was not suitable for the wearing of a bra beneath it. Penny also decided that her traditional panties would leave the tell-tale panty line so she chose a micro g string; which to the uninitiated was best described as a small triangle of material over her cunt held in place by three micro fine strings. She finished off her appearance with a small gold clutch bag and ruby red stiletto heeled shoes. Penny felt sexy knowing she was not wearing a bra and if you looked closely enough you could see how her erect nipples, gave away her horny state.

By the time Penny had applied her make-up just right and made sure she looked the part, poor Matthew was pacing the hallway downstairs constantly calling up to his wife that if she was not ready soon he would leave without her because they would be late. Matthew let out a wolf whistle when he finally saw his wife coming down the stairs, he now remember what had attracted him to her all those years ago. He instantly thought she was so divine in her appearance that the nickname of Heavenly angel never really did her justice.

Matthew stepped forward to kiss his wife but she shunned his advance claiming that it had taken her more than an hour to get her make-up just so and at the first opportunity he wanted to spoil it, she was laughing as she said it so Matthew feigned hurt. Taking her hand he made a big deal out of the gallant gesture of kissing her hand and just at that moment the front door bell rang. Quickly turning Matthew opened the door to find the taxi driver standing there and informing them that his cab was at their disposal.

Even the Taxi driver gave Penny the once over and smiled to himself as he turned back towards his cab, halfway down the path he muttered to himself, Some lucky bastard gets to fuck that! Almost in complete silence they rode to the celebration location; and soon arrived outside a festooned hall with searchlights scanning the front of the building. The Epping chamber of commerce seemed not to do things by halves; the red carpet started at the kerbside and went right up to the front door and beyond. Penny felt like a film star as she escorted her husband along the carpet midst the flashes from the press cameras, she suddenly found her cunt was getting wet as a single erotic thought suddenly flashed through her mind; there could be lots of men out there all thinking the self-same thought, the desire to fuck this sexy famous woman.

Once inside the building away from the photographers, the couple were shown to their designated table and there the met three other couples, Matthew instantly recognised two of the three as rivals to his Computer development company. The three couples all glared at Penny and Matthew, the three women all cursing Penny for looking so gorgeous under their breaths of course, the three men all thinking what a lucky sod Matthew was being able to fuck this horny looking woman, of course a lot of the looks of hate were because in some way or other they were all rivals in business.

Penny leaned over and whispered to Matthew and he rose and made their excuses as he and Penny headed off to find the toilets, on route Penny pulled Matthew to one side and again whispered that she had a new scenario for their role play, she would be a film star and he would be a photographer for a daily sleazy newspaper and he could then tell her he has some compromising photos of her and demand sex with her in exchange for them.

Matthew laughed only his wife could think of something like that at this moment in time because all he was thinking about was the actual awards ceremony. Returning quickly to the table and taking their seats the Master of Ceremonies approached the stage and announced a great welcome to all present, after all the formalities of the running schedule, Matthew noted that no mention was made of the special after hour's event.

Soon the room was a hive of activity as the food was delivered to each table and the guest's glasses were constantly being re-filled and the atmosphere began to slowly melt into one of celebration rather than the competitive and hostile one they had felt when they first arrived.

Penny leaned over to Matthew and quietly informed him her cunt was bubbling away for him and she wished he could just take her on to the stage and fuck her brains out. Matthew simply looked at her half empty glass and asked her how many of those have you had? Penny giggled and replied she did not know because every time she got close to emptying the glass someone would refill it. Matthew teased her that under that expensive dress there must be a real slut, wanting her husband to take her up on to the stage in front of all these people and then to fuck her brains out. Penny feigned annoyance but she could not help but blush and secretly she was really turned on by the thought of performing in front of a large crowd, she imagined them all cheering and urging her husband on to fuck the whore.

Just then the lights in the main hall dimmed and the stage was illuminated in spot lights, out of the gloom stepped a man bedecked in gold chains and mystic symbols, he approached a table in the centre of the stage and stood silently. From out of the darkness a voice announced this is the Magi Templar of the Epping Chamber of commerce and he will read out the nominations for the business enterprise of the year.

The Magi Templar then picked up an envelope and opening it he read out the nominations, as he read the first one Matthew's table was suddenly bathed in bright light as the spotlight highlighted what was clearly the nomination table. With each name read out one of the couples would stand and acknowledge the applause, Suddenly Matthew heard his own name and without thinking he too followed suit and with Penny by his side he stood and accepted the congratulations of the audience.

The Magi Templar then announced that there would be a short film showing the merits of all four nominees and afterwards the winner would be announced. It was driving Matthew insane to think that the invitation mentioned this after show party and yet no one was mentioning the fact right now. He turned to the woman beside him who he recognised as Brenda the wife of Bob his big competitor and casually asked, Are you staying on to the party later?

What party later? Came her reply and that really started Matthew worrying even more, why had he been singled out for this extra party? And not his competitor. He was about to mention it to Penny when suddenly there he was on the sixty foot screen, demonstrating his computer for the disabled, one which reacted to speech rather than key strokes. His beloved penny reached over and squeezed her husband's hand as she turned and smiled in his direction.

After sitting through the other videos of his competitors, the lights dimmed again and once more the table they were sat at become the focus of attention bathed once more in the spot light. Matthew was vaguely aware of a voice coming from the dark recesses of the club saying "And the winner is;" there seemed a long pause before the same voice finished off its speech, "Matthew Bell and his company Adaptability"

He was vaguely aware of his wife pulling to his feet amid the rapturous applause; together they walked slowly to the stage and Matthew was aware of the stares of envy from his competitors. As they climbed the steps to the stage Matthew leaned close and whispered to Penny so you still want me to fuck you up on this stage?

Penny suddenly panicked as she was aware she was only wearing the bear minimum of clothing and she quickly shook her head. Standing now next to the Magi Templar Penny smiled like the dutiful wife as her husband beside her accepted the solid gold medal on a red and black ribbon. Just then Penny froze as she felt the Magi Templar's hand on her backside, not just touching her backside but actually caressing it in a slow deliberate manner. She looked up at Matthew and was shocked to see he was oblivious to everything going off around him, she tried to casually reach up and take his hand to attract his attention but he resisted as he read aloud the inscription on the medal, in respect of excellence in commercial enterprise.

It seemed like ages but in effect was only minutes before the hand was gone from her arse and the Magi Templar stepped forward and announced, As well as the medal and certificate there is a three year dowry which goes with the award amounting to £750,000 and a contract to supply all the needs of the chamber of commerce's needs for the same three years.

Penny suddenly realised that she had not really been disgusted by the Magi Templar's actions and it had felt strangely erotic as her now soaking wet cunt would testify, but she was determined to tell Matthew what had happened. As soon as they returned to their table she told Matthew what the Magi Templar had done and he smiled as he honestly said that he could not blame the man for she looked a million dollars and he would chance his arm had he not been married to her too.

For the next two hours a DJ played music as couples danced, even Matthew whirled his way around the dance floor with Penny on his arm; that is until a grey haired older man, tapped him on his shoulder and begged for an excuse me. Suddenly Penny found herself in the arms of a total stranger, she suddenly realised that this was the Magi Templar when she felt his hand return back to her arse and the man whispered into her ear, you like that don't you my little fuck slut!

Penny was shocked, she had never been spoken to like that and certainly never been called a slut, but what shocked her more was that when he said it because he was a stranger it turned her on even more. He continued I knew you were a slut when you were on stage and your nipples were so rock hard. I reckon I could smell your heated cunt up there as you stood next to me and you never objected when I felt your arse through that dress. If I commanded you to come outside and allow me to check those g string panties of yours would the whore in you want to go or would the wify make you run to your old man.

Suddenly the music stopped and during the quiet, Penny managed to find her voice and thank the man for the dance but she was going back to her husband right now. The man leaned forward and without waiting for permission kissed her full on the lips and probed her lips with his tongue, instinctively for some reason she opened her mouth slightly and felt his tongue touching the tip of her own tongue and her teeth, that all disappeared as the man was suddenly gone.

Penny set off to find Matthew and noted that she seemed to be floating on air as she walked back to the table. Thankfully the table was empty apart from Matthew and she quickly explained that the man that had danced with her was the Magi and she told Matthew what he had said and done. Expecting Matthew to get angry and demand that they leave she was shocked when he calmly asked if he had commanded her to do as he said would she have gone outside knowing he was going to explore her sexy body.

As if a light had gone on in her head, Penny suddenly said, "I probably would have gone, for to be honest it did excite me more than I would have imagined and it would not be so different from probably what you would do to me next week!"

Just then the DJ announced the last dance of the night and lots of couples crowded onto the dance floor, as they danced a party of four men came over to Matthew's table and told him to either send his wife home in a cab or expect hat what ever happened to him would happen to her too. Penny demanded that she stay as the invite was for Mr and Mrs Bell.

Pretty soon the room was beginning to clear and the four men had sat chatting at the table with Matthew and Penny but were refusing to tell either one of them what was about to happen. When they six of them were the only people left in the room they told Matthew to follow them and led them out through a back door where a stretch limo was waiting. Inviting the couple to get in the four men piled in after them and separated the pair. Two men sat one either side of Penny; similarly two men sat one each side of Matthew.

As the Limo started to move Matthew was told to undress and he was given a cloak to put on, Matthew began to protest, but was silenced when the lead man said you agreed to this when you accepted the invitation now do it or your pretty sexy wife here may just regret your defiance.

Reluctantly Matthew began undressing, and when he was ready to slip the cloak over his head, the men beside him suddenly pinned his arms above his head and one of the men beside Penny knelt down and took hold of Matthew's cock. Penny could not see what he was doing but figured that they were measuring her husband's cock, because he announced five inches. Instinctively Penny snapped No its seven inches fully erect.

Then with his head to the side so that Penny could now see the action, he made a slow show of taking her husband's cock into his mouth and sucking it. Penny looked shocked and yet intrigued for she had heard of gays but had never met one. Soon Matthew's body betrayed him for his cock began to get hard and the man withdrew the cock from his mouth and declared the whore was right it is seven inches. Penny was about to reach forward and swipe the guy but the man next to her suddenly grabbed her across her chest and commented that she was not wearing a bra.

Then Matthew was allowed to complete putting on the cloak, as attention suddenly turned to Penny. The man on the floor of the limo simply put his hands between her knees and suddenly pushed them apart as he commented on the fact she must be a slutty whore for she was hardly wearing a proper pair of panties that a respectable woman would wear. Matthew tried to lean forward to get to the man and was roughly pushed back as he was told do not worry lover boy you can return the favour of sucking his cock later.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.