Parent Teacher Conference - Cover

Parent Teacher Conference

Copyright© 2012 by NymphWriter

Chapter 11: The Betrayal

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Betrayal - After young teacher meets with a student's father, she has a night unlike any she's ever had before, only to find he isn't who he seems to be... but the true question is... who is he? She must find out for herself does he love her? She must ask herself, does she love him?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Light Bond   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction aliens story, sci-fi aliens story, science fiction spaceship story

We were due to arrive on his world in two days, and because of this Oliver and I have seen very little of each other. We hadn't made love since the night I got my filters off because he rarely returned to our quarters and if he did, he came just to sleep, and hold me. However, the nights he was not with me seemed to trigger the nightmares again. I chose not to tell him because he had so much on his plate that I didn't wish to worry him. Lara and I have become friends and she was the one person, other than Oliver, I could talk to about anything, except the nightmares. I didn't tell her because I knew she would tell Oliver and he'd be angry with me for not telling him first, though I suspected she knew.

I learned that Lara wanted to follow her father's example and be the first female guardian in her family. Her mother on the other hand, didn't want her only daughter to do so because guardians usually had shorter than normal lifespans and the number of guardian widows was rather high. I finally revealed that I knew her father died protecting me, and that I didn't blame her brother for the mistake he made. Valente also seemed to want to talk to me a lot, but seemed to get annoyed that Lara was always around. Maybe it was jealousy, though I wasn't really sure.

Like so many nights before, Oliver told me he would not be joining me in our quarters (he now calls it 'our quarters, ' not 'his') during his normal rest period, as he must stay near the helm. There had been sabotage on some of the ship's equipment since the search for the tracker had intensified after Fleck's message to us, but to no avail. Oliver was afraid that Fleck will follow through with his threat and has insisted I not explore the ship any more until the tracker was captured. I was disappointed as I was learning so much about his ship and how it worked, but I understood his concern so I did as he asked. I was allowed to visit Iman and Byer to ensure my health was still good, and the rest quarters of a few others I had become friends with so I took full advantage of this. Being that I was able to visit with my new friends helped me to not feel quite like I was under house arrest, and made my separation from him a bit more bearable. Since Oliver was working all night, I decided to give Oddo and Valente some one-on-one time that they seemed to both be craving from me so badly. These visits are the only time I didn't have to have Lara in tow. Even though I really enjoyed her company, I like spending time with other creatures and hearing their stories.

My visit with Oddo went well and I had sent Lara away so she can get some much-needed rest. When Lara came to collect me for dinner, Oddo decided to join us. The three of us enjoyed a pleasant meal together but the tension that everyone on the ship was under could be felt. When we arrived at Valente's room, Lara offered to stand watch, but I told her to get some rest as she was on duty all night, per Oliver's orders, and this was to be my last visit for the night. Lara thanked me, headed to her quarters and said she will return for me, so I knew I had about two hours at most. Just as Lara reached the end of the hallway where she boarded the elevator, Valente's door opened and she squealed, "Alexis Perry! I'm so happy to see you!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.