Parent Teacher Conference - Cover

Parent Teacher Conference

Copyright© 2012 by NymphWriter

Chapter 2: The First Nightmare

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: The First Nightmare - After young teacher meets with a student's father, she has a night unlike any she's ever had before, only to find he isn't who he seems to be... but the true question is... who is he? She must find out for herself does he love her? She must ask herself, does she love him?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Light Bond   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction aliens story, sci-fi aliens story, science fiction spaceship story

I was sitting in the restaurant with Oliver kissing him when he pushed the table out a bit and leaned me over it. The curtain that protects us from inquisitive eyes rippled as if someone just walked by but I just don't care, I'm with Oliver. He raised my skirt and pushed it over my back while slowly removing my panties. I trembled with anticipation as I could feel his fingers brushing against my thighs, my calves, then back up my legs. I heard the zip of his fly, the tear of the condom wrapper, then his hands on my hips and I felt him enter me, slow and gently. I gasped at the feeling of his penetration and grabbed the table for support as we started to make love. "Alexis," he whispered, "oh how I've missed you."

"Yes, Oliver," I replied breathlessly, "I've missed you too."

Suddenly, the red curtains were ripped back and standing over me was Agent Fleck with an evil smile on his face. "I knew you were lying to me Ms. Perry, and now you're going to pay."

He grabbed my arms and yanked me hard across the table. I felt Oliver's hands slide down my legs and I found myself hanging in the air helplessly. "Let me go!" I screamed.

I looked back and Agent Wyman was pointing what looked like a gun at Oliver's head and the table was now gone, as was the booth we were just sitting in. I looked back at Agent Fleck who smiled and said, "I didn't know you were such a whore. I wonder who else you'll spread your legs for. Let's find out!"

Suddenly, I'm thrown against a wall as he tries to kiss me. "GET OFF ME!" I screamed.

He slapped my face hard, and suddenly, something about him started to change. His face became distorted, his tongue seemed to be split like a snake's, and I realized his hands had never left my arms. Then his suit began to dissolve and he's standing before me naked, and green, with four arms and I saw something so horrid it was almost indescribable. I mean, I've seen my share of porn and I haven't been a virgin since college. I'd like to think I'm well aware of the male anatomy, but never in my life had I seen a man with two penises. I began to scream hysterically as the other two arms began tearing off my clothes. I tried to lock my ankles but the extra arms forced them apart. He leaned in closer so that he is pressing against my body, the appendages against my sex and my ass.

I continued to struggle when I hear him say, "I've wanted to do this to you since I saw you in that classroom. I warned you that you'd be sorry for lying to me."

I felt him entering me and the pain that ripped through my body was intense as he penetrated me. I screamed and screamed.

I woke up in my bed. I had been screaming in my sleep. I was soaked in sweat, my heart pounded in my chest, and my body shook as I sat straight up. The clock on my nightstand read 2:42. I reached over and touched my lamp twice so the gentle glow of the light filled my room. There I was, safe in my bedroom at home, alone. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I thought I was going to vomit, but the nausea soon passed and I decided to see if I could pee, which happily I could. I washed my hands and my face with cold water until my hands stopped shaking. Then after a quick check of my empty apartment, I wandered back to bed, and went back to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.