He Just Had to Have Her - Cover

He Just Had to Have Her

Copyright© 2012 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man finds he can no longer resist kidnapping the woman of his dreams as his fantasises invade his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation  

The Kidnap

The Coach was late, and Sandra was very irate, the idea of jetting off to a warmer climate was the only thing that seemed to slightly cheer Sandra up, work was shit what with her superior being a right cow. The weather was blustery and several times Sandra had struggled to keep her skirt from blowing up flashing her knickers, much to Tom's disappointment. Sandra had even tried to hide behind her suitcase in order to protect her legs from the biting wind. Tom had been watching this stranger and remembering his fantasy from the previous night. He was a loner and he had begun having wild fantasises a few weeks ago but it always ended up with him raping a blonde haired girl, not just raping her cunt but also anally raping her. Each night the fantasies got stronger and stronger and simply masturbating seemed no longer enough to satisfy his craving, hence he was now stalking his prey chosen at random.

As Tom turned up his collar against the cold, he knew he had picked the right victim, that is to say that Sandra matched what Tom thought would be his ideal partner. Obviously Tom was going on looks alone as he found it very difficult to talk directly to women. In his mind he figured that Sandra being some 4 inches shorter than him at 5'8" and as he estimated to have 38C breasts and of course the most important thing Sandra had short cropped blonde hair. Mentally Tom noted that if she had been his girlfriend he would have wanted her to dress pretty much as she had today, with a short jacket style coat, a frilly blouse underneath and a mid-thigh skirt, and finished off with ankle high boots. It never occurred to Tom that he was doing anything wrong, although he was intelligent enough to know that kidnap and rape were both illegal, at this moment in time he reasoned that watching girls, was a harmless pastime.

Despite his intelligence, Tom had not thought through the plan to kidnap Sandra, although he had his van parked just around the corner he had not considered how to get Sandra from the bus stand to his van and furthermore how he was going to tie her up in the back. Suddenly it began to rain and he thought it was the perfect excuse to offer her a lift. Nervously he went to get the van and driving round the block approached Sandra and with his best smile, wound down the window and said can I offer you a lift as these buses are notoriously bad. It took all of this courage to keep a straight face and a calm voice, but it seemed to work as Sandra thanked him and agreed to accept his lift.

He opened the door and she clambered in beside him, before turning to look at the suitcase she had left on the pavement, instantly Tom realised she was almost demanding without speaking that he gets out of the vehicle and go and retrieve her case. Tom jumped out of the van and immediately picked up the suitcase, using it as a shield to hide the piece of wood in his hand, as he handed up the suitcase to Sandra no sooner did she reach forward to take it, than he quickly launched a single blow to her head with the wooden weapon. It was as if someone had switched out the light as everything around Sandra went black.

When Sandra came round, she tried to sit up but found that her arms had been tied straight out to either side and that it was clear from the motion around her that she was in the van and it was still in motion, it was also just dawning on her that because she could not see even the half daylight that had been around the time of her accepting the lift, she must be in the back of the van. Sandra decided to try to get up onto her knees but again she was unsuccessful as the ankles had been tied to the side of the van as well. She breathed a sigh of relief that despite the back of her legs being cold if, her backside wasn't so therefore she had not been stripped naked. She felt a little comfort at this because there was still a chance that nothing untoward would happen to her and maybe she could talk her way out of the situation.

Suddenly the noises outside the seemed to change, no longer the firm sound of rubber against tarmac, no instead this was more like rubber against Gravel, as Sandra tried to rationalise the location and to keep her mind sharp for when a chance to escape presented itself. The van seemed to begin to slow down and eventually stop but the engine kept running, she heard what sounded like one of the doors opening and then a creaking sound, like you would get from a rusty old gate. This was followed very shortly after by the clear sound of a door slamming and suddenly the van began to move again. In Sandra's mind she envisioned that the van had turned off the main road, run down a gravel path and now had gone through a farm gate of some kind. If the truth was known then Sandra had been reasonably accurate for in fact the van had come down the street and turned into a hidden entrance to a set of allotments, and that road in fact brought you to the gate of these private growing areas for people who like gardening, and in fact was heavily covered with gravel up until you reach the entrance gate.

The van had gone to one of the furthest gardens from the main entrance, and had now pulled up outside of a large lock up shed. Suddenly the side door opened and a hooded man peered in, Sandra could not see his face because of the bright light directly behind him, which was a security light for the factory behind his allotment space. Sandra froze as a harsh voice told her to do as she was told or suffer further punishment; her hurting head led her to believe he really meant it. Sandra was then told to look the other way, and suddenly for her everything went black again. This time it was not from a blow to the head that caused the darkness but instead a smelly old sack was placed over a head and when she felt it tightening around her neck for a split-second panic set in as she feared she was about to be strangled.

Breathing a sigh of relief she felt that the tightening around her neck had stopped, and also now she felt she could move her arms and legs. She was just contemplating kicking out when the voice told her to stay still and he would guide her where she was going, in that split second Sandra realised that had she kicked out she would have missed by miles because the voice was nowhere near she expected it to be and she figured that having seen her intentions she would have been in for a lot of punishment. Allowing this person to help her stand-up she got her first smell of his aftershave and immediately an image of a young 23-year-old male popped into her mind. What she didn't know was that this male that was now guiding her was actually 43 and intent upon losing his virginity to her against her will.

Suddenly she was told to stop and having done so she heard the creaking of the door opening and then she was guided inside and had the same door slamming shut. Her first reaction was that she was unsure if she was alone or what dangers lie around her, she began to raise their arms to reach for the cord which secured the sack around her neck when suddenly her arms were grabbed by Tom. In the same instant she felt both her wrists being drawn together against her will and realised that the person was trying to bind her hands together, the first feeling was to fight it but again being unable to see she realised any resistance was futile. She just hoped to remember enough about her attacker to bring him to justice later on, although she did have panic attacks about the eventual outcome of her captivity. She kept fighting the fears that ultimately she would be killed and left to rot somewhere, as she tried to push these feelings from a mind she kept seeing images of the now deceased mom and dad and that of the living sister with whom she had quarrelled a few years ago.

Secretly Sandra now wished that she had ended the quarrel and made up with her sister so that if this dastardly deed did go the way she hated to think about, at least her sister could mourn a lost sister and friend and not a sister and enemy. By now her hands were tightly bound together and she felt her arms be drawn forward as if being pulled lurching forward she stumbled several times and each stumbled was greeted with the cursing voice. Suddenly instead of being pulled forward she felt her arms being pulled upwards so much so that she had to stand on tiptoe to try to take some of the strain.

The next thing that Sandra felt something soft almost velvety being fastened around the shin area, but what she couldn't see was the 3 foot metal bar attached to the Velcro cuff. Suddenly the pain shot through Sandra's arms as her left leg was suddenly pulled from under her, and the voice cursed even more as no matter how hard he tried he just could not get enough of a gap between her legs to fasten the other Velcro cuff onto her left shin. The more that Tom pulled the more that Sandra cried out in pain, it felt like this guy was trying to break her pelvis to make the bar fit. Suddenly with a cacophony of verbal abuse, her left leg was free but only for a few seconds. She then felt her ankle boots being removed followed by the removal of the cuff around her right leg, this was replaced now around her right ankle and once more her legs were spread and this time she felt the cuff locked into place on her left ankle.

In Sandra's mind she thought she must look a right sight, she could imagine the image but only as an exaggerated triangle with her hands being the apex of the triangle and her feet being the bottom angles of the triangle. Whether it was the stress of the situation or whether it was just a release the fear but the image in her mind suddenly made Sandra giggle. This giggle surprised and shocked Tom as he misread the situation as being that Sandra was into the bondage scene and therefore was enjoying what he was doing to her. This enraged Tom even further as he thought to himself that this bitch should not be enjoying what was basically supposed to be for his own enjoyment only.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.