Nerds Ahoy - Cover

Nerds Ahoy

Copyright© 2012 by Jeff501

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A pair of co workers meet a very sexy flight attendant on their way to a conference. As luck would have it, the FA is staying in the same hotel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   White Female   Oral Sex   Workplace  

Less than three seconds after the pilot had announced the scheduled flying time to Toronto, Megan turned to her co-worker Ken, who was reading the aircraft safety card, and asked "were you always this nerdy or did someone teach you the finer art of being such a dork"?, pointing to the safety card and explaining to Ken that a seasoned flyer would never resort to such airline puppetry.

"Ohh hardy har har, so funny you are but I will be one who survives when this plane goes down in a ball of fire. But, if you must know, it comes fairly naturally to me as I come from a long lineage of complete nerds, but thank you for asking just the same" Ken replied with a smirk and tone that was a mixture of defensiveness and sarcasm.

"That's what I figured' Megan replied, with her typical cute smile and a slight wink of the eye. Megan was a self described card-carrying member of the nerd fraternity, which somehow made it acceptable to inform others afflicted by this same condition. Although her nerdy-ness had yet to spread its wings into the aviation industry. "Just so you know, if we are going down in a fiery crash, you will be writing your will on that card" she mused.

The two co-workers settled in for their flight that would take them to the island airport, mere minutes from their hotel and conference centre. Although the pair had grown to be quite close office buddies, they had in fact only known each other for approximately 10 months. Megan had transferred from another department in order to gain technical experience and quite often found herself in Ken's office as he attempted to transfer his obvious brilliance to her, one morsel at a time.

What had started as a purely professional relationship quickly blossomed into an interesting mixture of daytime business and evening jocularity. However, at no time did the two ever confuse the lines between office protocol and weekend shananigans, as each was still keen to continually prove their worth in the office.

Ken turned slightly in his seat, affording him a better view of Megan's pretty face and spectacular medium brown hair, which was styled just perfectly for the flight, mostly flowing down to her shoulders but with a distinct section that was styled up and to the side. Ken made no secrets about his love of great hair, knowing it was usually considered an office appropriate compliment. Although he felt a tad uneasy at first, he quickly realised that that his words were much appreciated by his travel mate.

The plane's nose up attitude slowly levelled out as the plane reached cruising altitude for what was scheduled to be a very short flight. Even in the dim cabin lighting, Ken could see how Megan's greenish eyes sparkled in the light above her petite frame.

"Ok, so what's the booze situation on this flight anyway'? Megan asked to Ken as she glanced at her watch.

"Umm I don't think there is a booze situation, so you're stuck with me as your prime source of entertainment, sorry', Ken replied with a smile, trying desperately not to glance at Megan's chest which seemed to be a tad more prominent tonight than usual. She was always careful to never show any cleavage in the office but occasionally would slip a photo Ken's way on the weekends just to show off her personal life and prove that she wasn't always belted up in office attire.

Ken had no sooner stuck his nose back in the inflight magazine when he felt a sharp blow to his left ribs, something that felt decidedly like an elbow. Ken looked to the side to see Megan's arm firmly planted in his side as she pointed to the aisle.

"Check THIS out!" Megan said with a distinctly excited tone of voice.

Ken craned his neck and bent to the left and looked up the aisle to see the flight attendant waltzing between rows C and D.

"Umm what?" Ken asked naively, not entirely sure they had reached a point in their relationship where they could openly discuss a woman's obvious curves.

"What???, are you blind man???, check her out, she's stunning" Megan remarked as the flight attendant slowly walked nearer.

"Ohh umm, umm yeah, I can't deny I'm a sucker for a woman in uniform and she's got all the right curves to fill out that uniform" Ken replied, still not entirely sure if Megan would approve of his comments.

"You and me both!" Megan replied, her eyes completely riveted to the woman who was fast approaching.

Ken and Megan watched the flight attendant intently, admiring how her knee length navy blue skirt framed her gorgeously athletic and curvy calves and how the skirt accented her tiny little waist. And although she wasn't huge up top, her blouse seemed to strain ever so slightly at the bust line between the buttons. Luckily for all on board, she had removed her standard issue jacket before take-off and was now simply wearing the skirt and flared collar blouse and shoes with a modest heel. But Ken's eyes had not yet seen the piece de resistance, the classic 1960s pill box hat that was sitting, perched on top of this most lovely woman and a sky blue scarf that was tightly wound around her little neck. She would have looked great without the hat, but the combination of the skirt, cute scarf, tightish blouse and the hat was almost too much for words. Ken tried to remain calm and professional but his lowered jaw and bugged out eyes were in obvious conflict with any form of professional demeanour.

"Holy crap, what a look, what a uniform, she really is a knockout, so curvy and so professional looking in that uniform, yet so cute and naïve too" Ken said, suddenly speaking to Megan as if she were another man.

As she approached, Ken could plainly see Megan's eyes roaming up and down the flight attendant's body, assessing her every curve. And to top it all off, the flight attendant had a lovely young and fresh looking face and shiny lustrous dark brown hair too, the total package, clothes, hair and body, Ken thought.

As she passed, the pair gazed intently at her every curve and smiled up at her in the hopes to somehow gain her attention, without actually forcing her to stop for no reason.

"Jesus!! what a hottie, holy crap" Megan stated as she turned to Ken with a nervous smile.

"Really, you don't mind talking about her?" as the two craned their necks to see the flight attendant walking to the rear of the aircraft, her perfectly formed rear end swaying from side to side in the tight skirt.

"Don't mind talking about her, what do you think I'm in a coma or something, or blind, of course we're going to talk about her!" Megan replied, almost incredulously.

"So umm, you have an appreciation for the female body I take it?" Ken asked, slowly and with caution.

"Umm duuuh yeah, can't you tell?" Megan asked in a slight valley girl accent.

"Umm ok, but I'm confused, you mean ... no I can't ask that' Ken stopped short.

"Would you stop being such a jack-wagon, go on... ' Megan replied and looked into Ken's eyes, waiting for the question.

"Well, I'm confused, you mean you like to admire women because you appreciate their curves, or you'd like to actually ummm do stuff with them'? Ken asked hesitantly, barely believing he was just so bold and feeling stupid for using the word 'stuff'.

'Change the tense of that question buddy, I don't want to be with women, I have been with women, many times, we are by far the fairer sex you know" Megan whispered without any obvious form of awkwardness provided the others on the aircraft could not hear.

"Seriously?????" Ken replied, his eyes nearly as big as the pill box hat adorning the head of the gorgeous flight attendant.

"Yup, I did the whole College roommate experiment thing and now I'm hooked. But don't get me wrong, I am not a lesbian, I love my husband and I will always be with him, but I am soo attracted to other women it's crazy' she replied with a wicked smile.

"So, umm, umm, you'd sleep with our flight attendant is what you're saying?" Ken asked seductively.

"Duhhhh, what planet are you from, of course I would, wouldn't you?" Megan asked while punching Ken in the left shoulder.

"Ok, first off, stop hitting me, and secondly, of course I would, but I'm a guy and she's a knockout so it's really not even a question".

"Well it hardly matters if you're a guy or a gal, she's smokin' hot and that uniform is just to die for" Megan replied while trying to get one last glance at the flight attendant before she disappeared into the rear galley area.

"Watch this' Megan said with a grin as she lifted up off her seat and pressed the call button for the flight attendant.

Within seconds, the gorgeous flight attendant was briskly walking up the aisle towards them, her curvy hips nearly brushing against the shoulders of the male passengers seated in aisle positions.

"Yes, what can I do to assist you'? she said in the most loveliest of tones and a winning smile to match.

Megan and Ken simply stared into her ice blue eyes and how the hat framed her lovely face and could barely even focus on anything else around them.

"Ohh yes, umm umm umm I could really use a pillow and my friend here would umm like one too' Megan replied, trying desperately to remain cool and collected.

"I will get you each one straight away' the young flight attendant replied and immediately raced up towards the front of the aircraft with her signature walk.

"I thought you were such a cool cat, I'm going to call Guinness Book of World Records and inform them that you just broke the record for the most number of consecutive "umms"' Ken stated with a smile.

"Ohh sure, nice appreciation for me, she's going to be getting you a pillow because of me, how much have you done for me on this flight other than give me further proof of your dorkiness?' Megan added, with a smile. "When was the last time someone other than your wife delivered you a pillow? Eh? Huh huh?" Megan asked.

"Umm she doesn't deliver me pillows either ... So umm this is a first.', Ken stated under his breath.

"Zactly, now zip it and enjoy!" Megan replied.

The flight attendant returned promptly with the pillows and delivered them to Megan, with a smile.

"There you go, just give me a buzz if you need anything else from me' she added.

Megan and Ken had simultaneously gazed at the flight attendant's chest area, only to spot her name tag which bore the name 'Sara Lee'.

"Jeez, what a name, is she a stewardess or a cake, and is that her entire name or does she have a last name too?" Megan added with a smile.

"I don't know, but I'm not thinking cake, I'm thinking about her pie, hair pie that is" Ken returned with a childish laugh.

"Ohh please, what do you think this is 1978 porn, as if she has hair, get with the times gramps!"

"Ohh, right, forgot about how you younger folk do things these days" Ken replied in a made-up octogenarian voice as he grabbed both completely unnecessary pillows and shoved them under the seat ahead of them.

"We really have to keep her working for us, she is spectacular, sooo my type, what a knockout' Megan stated, beaming from ear to ear about being locked up in the same flying machine as the most beautiful young lady she had seen in months.

"Well I hate to tell you but she is not our servant or slave you know" Ken cautioned.

"Mmmmmm slave' Megan replied with a wicked grin.

As the flight wore on, the pair soon realised they could not monopolize their new friend, as much as they may like to. They occasionally made up reasons to beckon young Sara, or Sara Lee, to their aisle but generally resorted to distant admiration as their primary form of appreciation. With each passing minute, the pair found something more to like about their new friend, her smile, her hips, her rear end, her calves were so well formed with a well pronounced muscle sitting atop what seemed like the narrowest of ankles. And the way her thigh started out narrow at the knee but flared out towards the skirt's hem line. None of these aspects were lost on Megan and Ken who would likely not even notice an uncontained engine failure if Sara were near at the time.

"Crap, we're descending, our time with Sara is almost up" Ken stated with a slight sadness.

"Crap indeed, this sucks, why can't we be headed to Japan with her' Megan complained.

"Umm yeah, you don't want to be hopping into bed with the flight attendants that have enough seniority for the Japanese flights' Ken laughed.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, short flights equal young and inexperienced ... and great calves" Megan replied.

"Great calves, great waist, great thighs, great rack, great everything" Ken returned.

Upon arrival to the gate, Sara bolted up from her jump seat to open the cabin door and stood at the front of the aircraft to say goodbye to the disembarking passengers. Megan and Ken walked as slowly as possible as they approached their beauty queen and sadly wished her a good evening, knowing the odds of flying with her again were as slim as her waistline.

"Ohh this is just not right, we can't just let her go" Megan complained, looking back at Sara and whining to Ken about the lost opportunity.

The pair walked a little more briskly towards the baggage area once they were beyond sight of Sara and assumed they would never see her again.


Twenty minutes later...

Ken and Megan stood between the velour ropes that marked out the lane for the lesser privileged hotel customers, pining about the loss of their new friend when suddenly Ken yet again received a sharp elbow to the bread basket.

"Would you stop ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, very nice!" Ken whispered, stopping himself in mid sentence as he realised the source and rationale of the elbow.

"Ok, seriously, stop doing that, but ok this is very cool!" Ken whispered in an even lower tone as the pair's eyes gazed at the velour ropes that marked a path for the high end clients, which were now guiding their friend Sara.

"Can you fucking believe this??? " Megan stated with as much mouth movement as a mediocre ventriloquist on amateur night.

"I know, I know, this is unbelievable luck' Ken replied quietly, admiring how Sara's bust line was still visible even with the stock jacket.

Ken and Megan advanced through the lines, always keeping their eyes on Sara, and quickly got themselves checked in to their respective rooms, which had been pre-booked at the conference rate. Just as the pair began heading towards the elevator they became aware of Sara's voice, which seemed somewhat different than what they had heard on the plane.

"But I don't understand, our airline always has rooms here, there should be an entire floor for us, there must be some mistake" Sara demanded to the hotel employee.

"I'm so sorry ma'am but we aren't showing anything for your airline tonight, I'm afraid we are all sold out for tonight, I could try to find you another room at another hotel across town if you like, but everything else is booked up with this huge conference" the man explained with a somewhat unsympathetic tone.

Sara's youth was beginning to show as she crumbled under the tone of the much older and experienced hotel employee.

"But I don't understand, I have a 6 am flight, I need to sleep, can't you help me at all' she complained.

"I'm sorry ma'am there is nothing I can do' the man replied again and raised his eyes to the couple waiting in line behind Sara.

Without even asking Megan, Ken walked over to Sara and tapped her gently on the shoulder.

"I don't mean to sound forward, but do you remember us, we were on your flight and we can't help but want to help you out here, we heard what is going on, we have two rooms and if you don't mind, we would like to give you one, or you could stay with Megan, or whatever suits your needs" Ken stated in a charitable voice. "We feel terrible that our conference is keeping you from having a room so you can stay with us".

'I'm blown away, you would do that for me, but surely you need your rooms, won't I be a bother' Sara asked sweetly while walking slowly away from the front desk area.

"Sara, may I call you Sara, or is it Sara Lee' Ken added as Sara nodded and said 'Yes, call me Sara'. We want to help you, you were so kind to us and this hotel is obviously not going to help, so why don't you come up with us and we can figure something out ok? Ken added, smiling coyly to Megan who was in complete amazement at how smooth her nerdy friend had become.

"Well as long as you promise it's not a bother I will take you up on this, thank you for being so kind to me, no one has ever done this for me" Sara replied sheepishly.

"It's the least we can do for you after all you did for us on the flight" Megan added.

"Ohh please, I didn't do anything but bring you some pillows" Sara returned.

"Trust us, you did plenty!" Ken replied, secretly beaming that she had remembered him and Megan.

"Ok, let's go, we're up on three, rooms 341 and 343, let's go figure out who gets which room" Ken said in a somewhat scheming voice.

Sara beamed with joy, knowing she would be getting her much needed night's sleep before her 6 am.

The three entered the elevator and made idle chit chat with each other. Ken and Megan exchanged many furtive glances that screamed 'holy crap' as they realised they were about to be in the same hotel room with the very woman they assumed would only ever be seen in their respective fantasy lives.

"Ok here we are, let's go into 341 and figure out what's going on" Ken stated in a confident tone, almost wanting to usher Sara inside before she could change her mind. But in fact, Ken and Megan had an air of professionalism that most certainly defied their perverted desires and served to make Sara feel completely at ease.

Sara, Ken and Megan entered the first room and dropped their bags between the door and the bathroom and closed the door behind them.

"So Sara, do you have to get to bed immediately or can you stay up with us for a bit and talk" Megan asked, knowing full well that Sara would likely be more trusting of a young lady than an older man.

"Why don't you at least lose the jacket and get comfortable, I'm sure you've had a long day" Megan asked sweetly, desperately hoping Sara wouldn't remove her heels as part of the comfort concept. "My name is Megan and this is Ken and we really want to make you feel comfortable here' Megan said sweetly.

"It's very nice to meet you both, but umm, umm, is this the room I'll be staying in do you think?" Sara asked politely.

"Sure, we haven't really decided the arrangements yet, but yes, you can sleep here' Ken added. Megan immediately was impressed at how Ken didn't actually imply that this was her room in which to be alone, just that she would be staying there.

Sara quickly removed her jacket and placed it gently on the TV stand. "Well, I can stay up for a bit but I must retire soon, 5 am comes early and I have to iron the top of my dress for the flight and get my clothes in order. The airline is very picky about how we gals look and act, I'm not sure if you have any idea what we go through to look like this!!" Sara added with an adorable smile whilst looking down at her uniform.

"Well, we're not sure what their regulations are or what you endure, but we love the result!" Megan replied, pointing to the pill box hat and in complete awe of how good Sara looked in her tight white blouse and form fitting skirt.

"Ohh that thing, well these are a major pain but the airline likes them, I guess it makes us look like we're flying in the 1950s" Sara replied with slight resentment.

"I'm being rude, perhaps I should remove my hat" Sara asked.

"Nooo, we LOVE the hat, leave it on please, the skirt is great, but the hat is sooo perfect, we were talking about it the whole flight, it looks great on you Sara' Megan added, starting to try to work a little on Sara's obvious, and highly ironic, lack of confidence in her look.

"Well, trust me, once you've worn this getup for a week you learn to hate it' Sara replied.

"Ohhh we just love it, we really do, you look fabulous, but tell us more, what do they make you wear, are there options" Megan asked, trying to weasel her way into Sara's life.

"You know you can have a seat Sara, you've been standing all day" Ken remarked, pointing to the edge of the bed. Sara immediately obliged and sat down on the edge of the bed and instinctively crossed her legs such that her skirt rode up slightly on her thighs, affording an incredible view of her calves and lower thighs for her new roommates, who remained standing before her.

"So anyway, the hat and neck scarf are mandatory, but we can choose the blouse and jacket, a sweater, the short skirt, the long skirt, the dress, or pants. Only the grannies chose the pants and the younger ones tend to choose what I have on now or the dress of course. Tomorrow I'm wearing the dress.

"Well, we really like that you chose that outfit today, it's very appealing to us and we appreciated it a lot on the flight' Megan replied.

"Really, wow that's so kind of you to say that" Sara replied, seeming completely unaware of her obvious sexual charm.

Megan and Ken exchanged glances again, trying to figure out exactly how far this could possibly go before spooking their guest.

"I saw a documentary once that all flight attendants have to wear panty hose even though they are a risk to your health in a fire, is that correct?" Ken asked, exercising his aviation nerdyness to new levels.

"Yup, these are standard issue and mandatory' Sara replied as she uncrossed her legs and pulled at the nylon material. "My legs would melt in these if there was a fire, but we have to wear them so we can look good in flight I guess" she added.

Megan and Ken could not take their eyes off Sara's legs, so athletic and curvy and so visible as she shuffled and moved around and arranged her skirt.

"Any of the hippy flight attendants go braless?" Megan asked sarcastically.

"No they have a policy against that too, everyone must, umm, be well supported in flight, you wouldn't want gravity to take over at 20,000 feet" Sara replied sheepishly as she looked down ever so slightly to her own chest and then back to Megan's eyes. "Some of us don't really even need bras of course, but they do force us to wear them' Sara added, once again, seeming to illustrate a lack of confidence in her figure. "And they don't allow a single inch of cleavage either, they are very serious I guess" Sara explained.

"Wow that would be a cool job, flight attendant cleavage and bra checker-upper guy" Ken added with a stupid grin as he very obviously stared at Sara's chest which was still rather prominently displayed now that the jacket was long gone...

"Yeah how do I get that position?" Megan added as she stared directly at Sara's chest and noted how the second and third buttons seemed to be straining ever so slightly.

Sara smiled nervously with Megan's comments and squirmed a little on the edge of the bed, suddenly feeling like she was an object of affection.

"Is there really a person who checks that Sara?" Ken asked while advancing ever so slightly to the bed.

"Well no, not every day, but if you're reported, there is a crew chief that will come down to check you out and make sure' Sara replied in a nervous tone while watching Megan advance to the bed too. "They check for how the clothes fit and if you're wearing proper shoes and bras etcetera" Sara confided in the pair.

"Yeah they want to make sure you're conforming, or Maidenforming, to the policy" Ken added, knowing full well his reference to 1930s Life magazine ads would be lost on his younger friends.

"Do they care what colour bra you wear, does it have to match the outfit, the blue? Megan asked sweetly as she approached to within touching distance of Sara, who was starting to look visibly nervous.

"Ohh god you wouldn't believe it, they make us wear white bras with what I have on today but blue or black bras with all the other outfits, especially the dress, so I have to keep a full stock with me at all times" Sara replied.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.