The Beginning - Cover

The Beginning

Copyright© 2012 by Wheezer

Chapter 4

Susan took one look at that black three quart bag hanging off the brass rod and loudly exclaimed "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? It looks like the douche bag from Hell!"

I just grinned at Susan as I removed the Silver Bullet from the top of the bag and began to apply a dab of lube to the tip. Those amazing eyebrows shot up again and were joined this time by her jaw dropping open. Her eyes looked a little unfocused and I heard her breathing speed up. I asked, "Are you ready?" Susan practically leaped onto the bed and assumed the same knee/chest position I had used earlier. I placed one hand on the small of her back and pushed down lightly to get her to arch her back and tilt her butt up more. When I first touched the tip of that Silver Bullet to Susan's little brown rosebud, she drew a deep breath and moaned deep in her throat. I startled to slowly work the nozzle into her pucker, no more than a half inch at a time and withdrawing it almost all the way out before inserting it a little farther on the next stroke. Yes, I was fucking her ass with that big fat enema nozzle. Susan was breathing hard like she had just ran two blocks and would shudder each time I pushed the nozzle in a little far. I added some twisting and circular motion to each stroke. That set Susan off even more and she shuddered through a small orgasm. Wow! This girl was the most anally erotic woman I had ever met.

After about five minutes of just playing with Susan's ass on the flimsy excuse that I was being gentle and getting her used to the size of the thick nozzle, I seated it all the way and watched her sphincter tighten around the narrow end of the nozzle. When I finally opened the clip on the hose, allowing the water to begin flowing, I thought Susan was going to leap off the bed. She screeched like a cat with a stepped-on tail, arched her back even further and exclaimed "Gawd, That's so hot!" I quickly shut off the clamp and asked her if it was too hot and hurting. Susan looked back over her shoulder at me and said "Hell no! Open that damn clamp!" Well, being an accommodating soul, I followed her orders and opened the clamp again.

I didn't even pretend to rub her stomach first this time, but went straight for her clit with one hand and reached up and cupped a firm breast with the other, a fat nipple squeezed between my thumb and forefinger. Susan let out another screech and came on my fingers buried in her pussy almost immediately. I felt my hand get sprayed with hot liquid and checked to see if Susan was leaking the enema. Nope! Her rosebud was locked tight around that Silver Bullet. Susan was a squirter when she came extra hard! The next 10 minutes were like a never ending ride on a wild bronco. Rodeo cowboys with their puny 8 second rides had nothing on me.

Finally, the bag was empty, (She took all three quarts!) the rodeo ride was over, and Susan lay sprawled face down on my bed. I gently removed the nozzle from her ass, eliciting another groan from Susan. "No more, please!" she said. I helped her sit up, took her hand and helped her wobble and stagger into the bathroom. Her belly was distended with the three quarts of water, and she looked like she was in the early stages of pregnancy. As soon as I sat her on the commode, she started gushing water. She didn't even wait for me to leave and give her a little privacy. I went back to the bedroom and started to gather things up and straighten up. Damn! I was going to have to wash the sheets and comforter and use the spot cleaner on the mattress. Susan had soaked everything with her pussy juice. Did I mention that she squirted heavily every time she came after that first time? And that she came several more times before the bag was empty?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.