The Case of the Reluctant Informer - Cover

The Case of the Reluctant Informer

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A forensic female investigator with sexual appitites for any thing new and dangerous. She has seen it all and had tried it all. Her only motivation is to make all guilty perps face the music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution  

(CO-AUTHORED BY HARRY LIME AND VELDA MAZURSKY)

Sandra arrived at the Lab early. She had a Starbucks coffee for Derek just the way he liked it. He smacked his lips in appreciation for her welcome gift. He had two files on the desk; both were pertaining to the Cartel case. The first file was some additional forensics on the body of Josie. It was the same information that she had neglected to look at yesterday before her meeting in the Federal building.

"You better sit down to read this stuff, Sandra. First off, Josie was torn up pretty bad inside her rectum. It slipped by both our labs at first, but there was a small marking on a coke ball still stuck inside. When we checked it out, it turned out to be part of the big bust Metro police did last year in the district."

Sandra frowned and looked at the report.

"Who else has seen this, Derek?"

"Just a couple of lab techs and us so far."

"Let's keep the wraps on this for a little longer. OK, Derek, I want to check up on some loose ends."

Derek looked up at her as she stood over him. He smiled and slid his hand up under Sandra's skirt until his fingers touched her slightly damp panties. The grin on his face was so wide, he almost seemed like he had just heard the funniest story ever.

"Well, Detective, I can be easily persuaded to be a good boy."

His fingers were already up under her lace panties and pushing into her excited vagina. The touch was like magic, making her juices begin to flow and her heart beat faster. She started to pant as he explored all her needy corners with his long and well-manicured hands. Sandra gasped as Derek aggressively reached up with his other hand and spread her ass cheeks open for his middle finger to enter her tiny anus. Now, she was perched on top of two curious hands impaling her two tight holes with complete control.

"Oh! Please, Derek, someone will see us. No, don't stop. Go deeper in my ass. All the way up, please. Yes, like that! You are going to make me go, aren't you? You bad boy! I can't stop. Got to go now. Ahhh ... yes ... There!"

Sandra rested motionless on Derek's fingers. She felt her juice running down the inside of her legs. A little aftershock of a shudder ran up her spinal cord. She leaned over and kissed Derek hard on the lips.

"Thank you, Derek. You really know how to make a girl feel good. We have to do it for real next time. On a real bed where you can make me be really bad."

Derek laughed and said,

"I would do it upside down on a merry-go-round with you, girl!"

For reasons known only to her, Sandra was not smiling when she got back to her car. The latest information had confirmed her own instincts which told her their investigation was infiltrated from the inside. Unless she took drastic measures, the efforts of the task force would go down the drain. Just like an untold number of previous investigations in the past. There was not enough time to vet all of the metro members, so it would have to be a bait and nail operation. The question was who would be the bait. Sandra wondered, if this time, her next operation would be a suicide mission.

In her mind, as she drove to the courthouse, Sandra devised a plan to round up not only the main players in the cartel, but, also the bribed law enforcement members on the inside.

A quick phone call to Carmen set up her plan by insuring the "Wolfman" and all of his henchmen were at the old Emporium movie house at midnight.

Now, all she had to do was to convince the District Attorney, Alex Cord that her plan was likely to succeed. Sandra was worried because she was a little skeptical herself. A novice could easily point out the myriad loopholes that could go terribly wrong. She pushed the negative thoughts out of her mind and concentrated on only the positive benefits of trapping both the cartel and the betrayers of the system on the inside.

She met Alex in the coffee shop across the street from the courthouse. He was a little perturbed about her cloak and dagger attitude, but was happy to see his special "head down, ass up" buddy from the night before. Sandra laid out the details of her new information and the proposed plan to catch all the perpetrators in a single swoop this very evening.

"Sandra, it is going to be hard to get all those warrants so quickly."

She took a quick gulp of her coffee for fortitude, and replied,

"Alex, this might be our only chance. If we don't act swiftly, some of us may not be around for future discussion."

Alex got her point and nervously ran his finger around the top of his steaming cup of coffee.

"OK, Sandra, I will get the ball rolling right away. You need to get some back up to stay with you until we kick this thing off tonight."

He told her he had to hit the restroom first and moved to the back of the little shop. In a sudden urge to have a final bout of pleasure with the well-endowed Alex, Sandra followed him right into the men's room. The stalls were all empty and she pulled Alex into the last one. Sinking to her knees on the tiled floor, she loosed his cock and took it into her mouth without delay.

Alex groaned and shuddered as Sandra's mouth slid up and down his long, hard shaft. He put his head on the back of her head and told her she was the "World's best little cocksucker". She was not certain if this title came with a trophy. She was certain it would cum with a stream of cream straight into her suctioning mouth.

Sandra felt it cumming. It was throbbing and then, the spurts of liquid fire splashed over her tongue and down into her swallowing gullet. The sticky ooze was hot and sharp on her tongue. Carefully, she licked all telltale signs of emission from his cock and balls. He told her not to put it away and she held it over the commode as he relieved himself with a sigh of deep relief. She had never held a man's cock as he released his golden liquids before. The act was strangely calming and helped to sooth her own pulsating pussy. She giggled as she shook it of the last remaining drops before placing it inside his trousers and zipping him up.

As they exited the stall, two middle-aged men looked at them in disbelief. Sandra purposely wiped the corners of her mouth to spur their imagination. The look on their faces told her it was a huge success.

Sandra sent emails to all the metro members to meet her for an operational debriefing at 2100 hrs. She instructed them to bring their assault gear with them just in case. She knew one or more of the district cops were dirty. The problem was she did not know who was guilty. Well, somewhere between 2100 and midnight tonight, she would find out.

Just before quitting time at the courthouse, Sandra entered Alex's office. She wanted to touch base with him one last time before the 2100 meeting with the Metro task force members. She saw Sophie locking up the file cabinets.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.