American Pagan - Cover

American Pagan

Copyright© 2012 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 1: Visitation

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Visitation - A new church is in town, and they ain't your parent's church.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism   Transformation  

Henry Martin was channel surfing when he heard the doorbell ring. He shook his head and shut off the set. Why do they call it "Reality Television," when everyone on it acts so unrealistic, he wondered.

He opened the door, and found a woman standing there. She was about his height, with brown hair and gray eyes. She had no visible wrinkles on her small oval face. It was hard to tell any more as she was wearing an overcoat and holding a white umbrella against the cold November rain. In her other hand was a small black gym bag.

She smiled at him warmly. "Hi, I'm cold out here. Mind if I come in?"

Reflexively he stepped back, allowing her entrance. Her car must have broke down, he thought.

She stepped in, closing her umbrella. "Brrr! It's cold out tonight."

"Um, do you need to use the phone?"

"I'm sorry! I was so cold, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Livia. I represent the Church of Love."

That name seemed to ring a bell, then suddenly clicked. "That's in the old strip mall two blocks from here."

She nodded. "That's right. We just moved in, and I'm trying to get some new members."

Henry headed for the door to let her out. "I'm sorry. I'm not much into religion."

"I understand," she said putting her hands together in a praying motion. "But please! At the last six houses, no one even opened the door for me. I'm frozen stiff. Could you just let me warm up in here for a few minutes. No religion talk I promise."

He looked at her skeptically. She seemed harmless enough. "Sure. Would you like some hot tea or cocoa?"

She held up her small duffle. "I have some teabags with me, if you could provide me with some hot water."

"No problem."

He walked down the hallway next to the stairs, to the kitchen.

Livia took off her overcoat and followed him. As she was walking down the short hall, she said, "A bag is enough for two cups, why don't you make one for yourself too?"

"Sounds good."

Henry was filling up a second cup from a hot water dispenser, when she entered the room. He almost dropped the mug.

Livia was wearing a white linen toga. It was short, going halfway up her thigh. And it was sheer. It did little to cover her generous assets. Her large breasts pressed against the top, her small erect nipples were obvious. The toga drew tight at the waist, showing off her narrow waist. Around her neck was a copper chain. Dangling from the chain was the international symbol for female: a circle with a small cross underneath. She looks like a character out of "History of the World, Part 1," he thought.

He stood there with his mouth open for a few seconds. His slacks suddenly felt uncomfortable, as he got a sudden erection.

Livia seemed oblivious to his reaction. She walked over and sat at the kitchen table. "This is a big house. Do you live here alone?"

It took a couple of seconds for it to realize what she said. "Um, my daughter is asleep upstairs."

"I see. And your wife?"

That altered his mood instantly. He set the mugs in front of her. "My wife ... She ... she passed away six months ago."

The woman put her hands up to her mouth. "I'm so sorry! Was it sudden?"

"She was hit by a car while she was out jogging. They never caught the driver."

Tears formed in her eyes. "You poor man!"

Before he knew what happened, she was hugging him. His head nestled in between her large breasts. She said "I assume you haven't had sex in six months. Am I right?"

Henry suddenly caught himself. Why am I opening up to a complete stranger, one who looked like she escaped from the set of "I ... Claudius"? He pulled away. "And what business is it of yours?" he asked frostily.

Livia raised her hands. "I'm sorry. I get empathetic too quickly. It's a fault of mine. Let me explain. I am the Church of Love's priestess in this town, and am reviving the church of Aphrodite/ Venus."

"I see," said Henry, slowly backing away from her.

Livia resumed her seat, dunking her teabag into the two mugs. She gestured for Henry to take the other seat across from him. Reluctantly, he complied.

"One of the main tenants for the church is that Love, whether the emotion or the act, is essential for all people, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

"And modern science has proved this. Did you know men who don't have sex regularly are more likely to have prostate or testicular cancer?"

Henry nodded. "I seem to have heard that somewhere."

Livia handed a mug to him, taking a sip from the other. "Try this. I think you'll find it delightful."

Suspiciously, he took a sip. His eyes lit up. It had a spiciness to it that seemed to hit the spot. "This is wonderful! What's in it?"

She smiled. "It's an old recipe. I can give you the recipe later. I don't have it with me."

Too quickly the mug was empty. He was tempted to ask for another, but decided it was time to get this fruitcake out of here. "Well, you're all warmed up. Time for you to go." He stood up and escorted her to the door.

At the entryway, Livia stopped and pointed to the adjoining living room. "I left my coat there."

"You'll need that, for sure," he said. They walked over to the matching couch and recliner, where the overcoat lay.

As he was reaching for the coat, Livia grabbed his hand. "Mr. Martin, we need to talk." She sat down on the couch, and guided him to set next to her.

"I got your last name off the nameplate out front. What is your first?"

"Henry," he said automatically.

"Henry, I feel that me coming here was divine providence. The goddess sent me here to help you."

Sitting close to her, the man smelled a scent on her. It was similar to the tea, but different. His penis in his pants was rock hard, harder than he'd been in quite a while. "Help me with what?" he asked hoarsely.

"You've been in mourning and in pain for far too long. Until you start copulating again, you'll never be right."

She reached down grabbed his crotch. Henry let out a gasp.

"Ooh! What a big hard cock! And those balls! They're so full, they feel like they'll burst."

Livia leaned back and spread her legs, revealing that she was wearing no underwear. "Look at this juicy pussy. My clit is so hard. I want to be filled by you. I want to scream and cry out as you pump me full of your sweet cum."

Henry tried to break free of the lust he was feeling. "And what do you want from me?"

The priestess shrugged off her toga. If anything, she looked even better without it. Her creamy natural breasts were full and pert. At least DD's. Her tummy was firm and flat, and her hips formed a perfect symmetry with her breasts. "Nothing at all. All I want is to release all the sexual tension and despair that is bottled up inside you. It is my duty as a priestess.

He offered no resistance as she unzipped his pants and freed his aching cock. It sprung out stiff like an iron bar.

"You could go upstairs and beat off," she whispered, "but where's the fun in that? You know how much fun it is to slide your dick into a horny girl." She ran her fingertips lightly up and down the underside of his rock hard shaft. "Would you like to go bed with me?" she asked gently.

"God, Yes!" he cried.

"Thank Venus!" she exclaimed.

Livia helped him out of his shoes and slacks, and Henry went upstairs wearing just his shirt and socks. Once in his bedroom, she relieved him of those last pieces of clothing.

The priestess opened her little duffle. "Just lie down on the bed, and let me do all the work," she said, with a wink. She pulled out four cones of incense and a little base for each of them. She placed one in each corner of the room, and lit them with a lighter. The same spicy fragrance filled the room.

"What are those for?" he asked.

She pulled out a small statue of a beautiful naked woman holding a cloak. She placed it on the head board of the queen-sized bed. "Our church believes that sex is a sacred act. It's an act of worship. I am just setting the stage so our lovemaking will be especially pleasing to my goddess. For now, this bed is an altar, and what happens here will be a sacrifice to her."

Just a few minutes ago, he would have said this was all nonsense, but there was something about this that all rang true. He tried to think of something to say, but nothing would come out.

His erection had not come down. Instead it was even harder than before. It was a dark red, and bigger and longer than he ever remembered seeing it. Henry had not had an erection so hard it hurt since high school. "Please hurry!" he gasped.

She smiled at him. "Just one more thing and we'll be ready." She pulled out a vial and uncorked it. She poured the oil from inside onto his aching cock."

He let out a gasp. "Oh my God!" he cried. The pain he had felt before from his erection just doubled. His member turned from dark red, to purple, and grew an inch in both length and width. He had never been this big before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.