My Sister Makes Me Hard! - Cover

My Sister Makes Me Hard!

 

Chapter 2

I heard her say, "Pervert" as she left the bathroom door open for me to watch her undress. She may be 15, but she is nicely built already, with I would guess a B-cup chest and ... a fine looking butt that she shook at me as she reached in to start the shower.

"Last chance perv," she said closing the curtain behind her.

I wasn't ready to do what I think she wanted. We went from flirting to her being naked so quickly; I didn't want to embarrass either one of us by futzing around.

I went downstairs, finding Dad in his office working. I rapped on the door and went in.

"Winston, what can I do for my only son?" he said.

"Dad, I need to ask you about girls, is that OK?"

"Sure, you got somebody in your sights?" he asked.

"Kind of, my question is what if she wants to move faster than I do, sexually speaking?"

"Wow, that's an interesting question — so she's willing to do things, that you aren't?"

"No Dad, she is really special, I've known her for a while, but it just got sexual in the last couple of days."

"Why don't you ask your sister, you two are always talking to one another about anything under the sun, she could help," dad mentioned.

He's right! I always asked Glory about what girls like, but I decided to wait until morning.


I went to Glory's room and knocked.

"Come in," was her response.

I walked in; she was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of cut-offs.

I must've taken too long of a look at her, as she said, "Can I help you — perv?"

"Can I sit down, I need to ask you some questions about girls?"

Turning to face me, she said, "Sure!"

"Glory -- there is this girl that I really like, and I don't know how to tell her," I asked.

With a cute smile appearing on her face, she said, "Go on?"

"Well, I've known her for a while, but lately things have changed, and I don't know what to do. Can you help me?" I asked.

Crossing her arms, she said, "Tell me about her?"

"Well, she has real pretty brown hair that she usually wears in a single ponytail, although when she wears it as two ponytails she's even cuter," I said, as I saw her handle her ponytail for a couple of seconds.

"She also has the prettiest blue eyes, that when I find myself face to face with her, I think I could get lost in them."

She giggled and said, "Go on?"

"Her face -- her face is blemish free, and it always looks freshly scrubbed. If she's wearing make-up, I can't tell — she doesn't seem to need to, as pretty as her face is."

"Her nose is perfect, like a princess — her lips are tantalizing, beckoning me, although I have never had the courage to say or do anything with her face or eyes or lips."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.