Shadows From the Past - Cover

Shadows From the Past

Copyright© 2012 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 54

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 54 - The Harbingers have little cause to celebrate either their recent victory or the coming holidays. Jason is beside himself, desperately searching Elizabeth's journal for clues to combat the Darkness and fulfill a promise to find Richie's father, all while Heather falls deeper under Laura's control and Melinda to her own mother. Little do they know they will soon be confronting something even more difficult than the Darkness itself.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Cassie descends into the dreamverse, and her unrequited lust follows her.

For a moment, she can sense both her real body and her ethereal one. The former squirms and whimpers softly under the covers, her pussy hot with desire, her panties stained dark with moisture. The latter feels flushed and giddy, and it is difficult for her to concentrate on her task.

She senses the Presence again, but he appears content to hover in the background. She feels amusement from him. Why is he always amused when she does things like this? Is she following some secret agenda of his?

She barely pays any mind to the cacophony of emotional chatter as she descends towards the line. She had hoped sleep would be a respite, but her libido marches to its own rhythm, and she is forced to follow.

It chooses her destination for her, and she is standing outside the mall, where she met the prostitute. The young hooker is nowhere to be found, but that does not mean there are no customers to be had.

A car slows and pulls up to the curb. Its driver glances about casually, as if daring anyone to find him. Despite parking under a street lamp, shadow enshrouds him. His eyes sweep the sidewalk and pass over Cassie without stopping. She stands in the shadows herself, unmoving; thus she assumes he does not see her.

He cocks his head to one side, as if in thought, then straightens up in his seat as he kills the engine. Occasionally his head turns leisurely towards the headlights which pass on the intersecting street, but he otherwise exudes complete confidence, as if in belief it is a shield that will protect him from the long arm of the law.

Not that Cassie believes that arm to be very long in this town. She doubts the police understand half of what is really happening in Haven.

Cassie utters a husky sigh as she imagines the hooker approaching him, enticing him with her walk and her teasing words. He is actually willing to part with his money just for some intimate time with her, just to feel his cock in her mouth or buried in her twat.

Cassie shakes her head and wraps her arms around herself. She squeezes her thighs together, but her pussy steams all the more. She could never offer her body for money.

And yet, when she showed up at the house of the man in Mesa View Estates, she was willing to offer herself for nothing, as if she were a live sex toy sent by the cult to entertain him. At least here, she could be in control.

As soon as the glimmer of doubt is cast upon her lust-fogged mind, her attire rearranges itself to suit her sexual whimsy. She looks down and hardly recognizes herself. A tight leather skirt hugs her hips. Her top squeezes her breasts into two round globes. Black fishnets coat her legs, and five inch heels scrape the concrete as she steps forward to get a better look at herself.

As she enters the light, the man's head turns towards her. "Well, well," the man says in silky and lustful tones. "If it isn't the little princess again."

Cassie gasps and shivers, her eyes widening as the familiar voice caresses her mind with icy tendrils which nevertheless heat her pussy to aching delight. Her heart pounds as she realizes it is the same man who had nearly taken her the first time she had met him.

"Only not the princess this time, no," he says, his voice dropping to a low, lascivious whisper which makes Cassie's skin crawl as well as flush hot with excitement. "You are very much dressed the part of the slut. Is that what you are this time?"

Cassie utters a quavering moan, her body tingling as it twitches with increasing desire to obey circumstance and show she deserves to bear her sexy attire. Her hips sway as one foot slides forward.

"Oh, do be my little slut," the man purrs as his Aura slithers and whips the air. "Do come to the car as only a good slut would."

Cassie trembles, and in her mind, the curtain shimmers and undulates. Suddenly, she is the Projection outside the Projection. She sees and feels her body move to his will, hips swinging in ways she never knew they could as she strolls toward the car. She brings each foot down with a crisp retort, jiggling her breasts. Her eyes smolder, pussy steaming despite the cool breeze which blows up her skirt, revealing her lack of underwear.

Cassie's empathic sense besets her protected mind with a doubling of every emotion. She feels it through her disconnected, controlled self, as well as radiating from it as if it were indeed a third person who only now joined the tableau and happened to take residence in Cassie's body.

For a moment, she is too giddy from the discovery to understand the danger. She is utterly fascinated with the effect, feeling both embodied and disembodied at the same time. When the realization does crash down upon her, she shudders and almost wrests control of her separated self from his Dark clutches.

She is forced to allow herself to be brought to the passenger-side door, where she leans forward exactly as she had seen the prostitute do, dangling her breasts against her top and thrusting her ass into the air.

"Mmm, I bet you are quite feeling the part now," the man says in a voice of such cold lust that it makes Cassie briefly shiver with revulsion despite the oozing desire in her pussy. "Feeling quite like the hooker who would take money for sex."

"I-I love to sell my body," the words come tumbling forth in a nervous and embarrassed quaver. Her cheeks become pink even as her hips writhe in unrelenting sexual need. Cassie's protected self senses the battle of wills; despite its isolation, her controlled self still has the instinct to fight.

The potion allows her to see what he is doing to her. The tendrils of Dark power worming their way into her isolated psyche have a tangible presence. She could close her eyes and feel like she could reach out and touch them.

"But perhaps I don't want your goods," the man says.

Cassie whimpers and squeezes her legs together. His hand reaches for her, and Cassie again quells the urge to take back control. She writhes in both ecstasy and revulsion as he lifts her top and lets her breasts spill out. She gasps and leans into his touch as he gropes her, fingers squeezing the petite but soft flesh.

"Or rather ... I don't want to pay for them."

"Uhng..." Cassie moans. "You c-can have it for free ... I'll fuck you for free."

"Mmm, that desperate for cock, are you?"

"I-I live for cock."

The man considers. "And what if I want a more permanent arrangement?"

Cassie's fear spikes. Her lust increases in equal amount. His power cocoons her isolated self, smothering all attempts at resistance. The tendrils seem to reach past her mind and slither around her body, leaving trails of tingly pleasure as enticing promises whisper even deeper into her mind.

All she needs to do is obey.

She opens the door and climbs into the car at his bidding. Her protected mind panics. What if he enslaves her completely? Will she have to continue to play the part?

His hand reaches under her skirt, and she squirms and moans as his fingers sink into her wet and helpless pussy. Pleasure rises in both her selves, and while only one falls deeper into the Dark abyss, it makes it harder to think clearly simply from the intensity.

Before she understands what it happening, she is bent over his seat and taking his cock into her mouth. Her head bobs on his shaft, little muffled moans of delight passing through her nose.

"Mmmm ... yes, my little slut ... my free hooker ... enjoy your taste of cock," the man purrs. He tugs her skirt up and paws her ass. "Oh so solid and delightful. As if you really are here."

Cassie shudders and pauses in her ministrations, then returns to them with a vigor, lips and tongue moving in ways in which she has little innate skill of her own.

A chill passes through her, like it had when she stopped by Jason's house, like she would often sense from Richie's mother the few times she was near enough to the woman. The Darkness was hovering somewhere nearby.

"And I could take you." He trails his fingers up Cassie's back. "You were foolish if you believed Projection would stop such a thing."

Cassie feels a tug, and in her split and confused state it takes her a moment to realize it is the tether.

His fingers curl in her hair and pulls her head from his cock. Her smoldering eyes look into his cool and lustful ones and understand what he wants. She is all too eager to oblige despite the shrill alarm from her protected self.

She climbs out of the car but leaves the passenger side open. Panting heavily, she leans over and lays her head and arms against the seat, thrusting her ass into the air. She whimpers as her helpless pussy both buzzes with desire and prickles at the cold.

A shadow passes over her, and he grasps her hips. "Such a cute little disappearing act you pulled on me the other night," he says, hands kneading her ass cheeks to desperate moans from her. "And I am sure you will pull it again."

She feels the tether slowly tightening as the head of his swollen cock alights on her aching pussy, just nudging the labia apart. Her hands grip her too firmly for her to move; she will take this at his pace only.

"Eventually," he says in a silky voice as he eases himself inside her.

"Uhng!" Cassie cries, shivering with desire and terror both, as she is unable to completely contain the reaction from her protected self. She sees the curtain between her two selves twisting and billowing as if driven by a stiff breeze.

"Now, I wonder which will be faster, my dear little slut," the man says in a breathy voice as he forces her hips to hump his cock hard. "You taking your leave, or ... me taking you?"

Cassie pants as her pleasure rises in a cadence over which she has no control unless she takes back her mind in its entirety.

"Hooker or slave, hmm?" the man says.

The tether thins and tightens more, the tug against her psyche becoming uncomfortable. She feels the last resistance left in her isolated self crumble, her body now moving to his mental beat. Bodies slap together in rising sexual desperation as Dark tendrils spear her helpless, controlled self.

"Oh, it will be close, won't it?" he says in a breathless voice as his hips pound against her ass. He chuckles. "As you are."

Her pussy strains. Suddenly the pull of the tether becomes irregular. She wants to scream in horror that the tether is about to break and leave her psyche stranded and enslaved. What would happen to her body? Would it become an empty shell like Stephanie's had?

"Oh dear ... I fear it will be ... just hooker after all," the man gasps. "Consider this ... a friendly warning then ... that no power can help you..."

Then, perhaps born from a surge of her stored sexual energy or from a simple blinding need, she senses the emotions of the Darkness. In that very brief instant, everything comes together into a perfect crystal clarity of understanding.

The man utters a guttural cry and slams himself into her one last time. She feels his cock erupt inside her and hears the breathless, gloating chuckle. A split second later, the tether yanks with such force that everything races away in a blur of light.

Inside the line, she bursts into orgasm, and she writhes and cries out in terrible ecstasy. The lingering tendrils of Dark control in her isolated self snap away, yet in that tiny instant she felt every bit the slave, empty of thought save for how she may again earn the reward of a warm and throbbing pussy.

She races backwards at breakneck speed, the tether still pulling her so hard that had it been a physical rope wrapped about her torso, it would have driven the wind from her. Even during the rise through the mesa, the inexorable pull continues. Suddenly she realizes she is fast racing towards something.

For a split second, she thinks she sees him. He is standing right at the tenuous gateway into the dreamverse. It is little more than a flicker, sliding off her eyes like quicksilver across steel.

The only detail she can remember as she slams back into her body is that he was wearing a feather.


Cassie bolted up in bed, her pussy still throbbing, her eyes wide with the already fading image of the spirit. She uttered a shaky sigh, wishing he would appear to her again if for no other reason than to thank him, for she realized it was he who had pulled on her tether and returned her home faster.

Cassie knew she should be shocked and horrified. As she reclaimed her isolated self, and the curtain became just so much decoration for now in her mind, she shuddered as the feelings of helplessness spilled into the other half of her now reunified psyche. Yet it was overshadowed by that one crack in the Darkness' otherwise impenetrable Aura through which she saw why the Darkness had preyed on her.

It was worried.

It knew the Harbingers were planning something, but it had no idea what, other than it would likely center around her Projection ability. This had not been a planned attack, just a shot in the dark.

No power can help you. The man had to be referring to Diane, the only one the Darkness knew had any sort of raw power the Harbingers could tap.

"Jason's going to try to take Diane today," Cassie said with a confidence which frightened her.


Richie woke up with a raging hard-on, not unusual for him. He could achieve an erection at the merest flicker of thought of a naked boob or a wet pussy. What was unusual was how it persisted long after he had risen, and how his thoughts turned to the nice, inviting pussy which awaited him downstairs.

He paused as he was about to enter the bathroom to take a shower, his hard and pulsing cock still leading him. He looked down at it and sighed. Normally he would not be averse to yet another roll in the hay with Cathy now that it was a stepping stone towards freeing his mother, but he felt the Darkness hovering nearby, working through the still-sleeping form of the very one he wanted to rescue.

He turned away from the shower and threw on his briefs before dashing out of the room and bounding down the stairs. No sooner had Cathy raised her sleepy head from the end of the sofa did Richie descend on her.

"I was dreaming about you, Richie," Cathy cooed as Richie pulled the covers from her naked body. She spread her legs and uttered a husky sigh, her sex glistening and swollen. "Which is why I'm already so wet for you."

Richie did not utter so much as a "good morning" before mounting and entering her. Soon Cathy was panting and gasping to his indelicate thrusts.

At once the Darkness crowded around his psyche, whispering its words of enticement. Finish the job, Richie, it crooned. She is practically enslaved to you already. She is such a needy little slut, isn't she? Just the way you like them.

Richie felt the shift in his mind as soon as the Darkness came near, like a reflex he could not control. He stood back and watched his isolated self deal with the seduction.

It had become far more intense than ever. The Darkness had apparently realized that a picture was worth a thousand words. Images slid through his head, moving like warm oil, of Cathy at his feet in worship, a collar around her neck. Dangling from it was a little heart-shaped tag with the words "Property of Richie Gardner" inscribed upon it. A chain stretched from her collar to his hand, and he delighted in lightly snapping the chain with each command he uttered.

Richie had never told any of his fellow Harbingers, but he found Marcie's permanent predicament with Laura to be damn hot. He would not really want to see a woman reduced to such mindless slavery, but he could not control his fantasies.

He wondered why the Darkness had not seized on that thought when he realized he had entertained the notion in the protected part of his mind. The situation was unreal. He almost felt like he was not enjoying this round of hot sex as much as he should, despite the fact that he could feel the pleasure in either part of his mind.

The pressure on his isolated self was enormous. She would be such a good, sexy pet for you, the Darkness purred. She's going to cum soon. It will be so easy. So very easy and quick.

Richie wondered why it had stepped up the pace suddenly. The flow of words and images was so heavy it struck of something Jason had once mentioned when referring to hacking: a brute force approach, as if the Darkness were simply throwing everything it had at him.

He dared not call on the link to his father. He sensed it seething and frothing like foam on a storm-tossed sea. He thought he heard faint words of admonishment, as if shouted from a distant hilltop. Why couldn't he find someone other than his own cousin to fuck? Why was he waiting to free his mother? Why was he so fucking stupid as to give half of his potion to someone else?

He started losing focus. He had let himself revel so much in the raw sensuality of the moment that he almost slipped fully into his isolated self. His cock strained at the edge as he drove it home with quick, piston-like thrusts. Cathy wrapped her legs around him, drilling her hips to him in perfect time.

He sensed his isolated self slipping. Why not just take her? How different would it be?

ALWAYS THINKING WITH YOUR GODDAMN COCK AGAIN! HAVE FUN BEING THE DARK BITCH'S FUCKTOY.

Opening the door a crack to his father's vociferous wisdom helped shore him up, yet he did wonder just before passing the point of no return what would happen had he let himself be taken. It would only have affected his isolated mind. Once the potion wore off, wouldn't that go away? Then Cathy would be freed as well.

He did not take the chance. He held on and pushed away any thoughts of enslavement before he and Cathy writhed, gasped, and grunted through their shared orgasm.

Closing the door again was hard. More venom spewed forth before he could relegate it once more to the distant shout. He wanted to scream in his defense that he was doing all he could. It was not like he had easy access to a fellow Harbinger for his sexual needs. Melinda was sequestered; Heather was Laura's fucktoy; Cassie wasn't being allowed within a mile of him by her high-toned bitch of a mother.

The last one was a shame. He loved fucking Cassie. It almost gave him the sense of violating the innocent, a thought which threatened to bring down another rain of criticism upon him.

You almost gave in, I know you did, the Darkness said with guarded glee. I sensed you wanted to. Perhaps that's really why you went back to fucking her like crazy. You want this to be permanent.

Richie parted from Cathy, and the voice faded from his mind. The Darkness retreated, becoming just a faint background pall. He allowed himself a small smirk when he thought it was safe.

Yeah, I can do this, he thought with a conviction he had not had in a long time. I can free Mom. I'll punt the Dark bitch's ass out of this house come Monday.


The chill of the icy winter morning did little to cool Melinda's pussy despite the lack of panties under her ever-shortening skirt. She did not think it possible to wear anything more abbreviated than the last one, but Aunt Jo had a present waiting for her that morning. This one was so short she did not have enough to pull down to cover her pussy when she sat. Only by keeping her legs closed would it remain hidden.

Naturally, Jo would have none of that.

Her nipples buzzed and ached, the rings clamped tight around them. Not a day went by when Jo did not mention how she would love to see Melinda sporting permanent rings she could tug and instantly bring Melinda to a state of wet need. Melinda's revulsion towards body piercings was being worn away little by little.

She shivered in both lust and fear as the bus appeared around the bend. She wished she were allowed to use the phone. She could have called Richie the night before to find out if he had obtained the potion for her. She could not face another day of humiliation.

Jo wanted her to find another boy to fuck, this time by luck of the draw. She had a little cloth sack in her backpack with two dozen folded slips of paper. Most said "Free look only" at which point she was supposed to lift her skirt and let him look at her pussy. One said "Good for one free fuck," which the boy could redeem any time that day for a most spectacular session of sex.

Her heart hammered as the doors to the bus opened. Richie gave her a nervous look at first, but his eyes widened when her skirt rose into view. She stepped off the stairs, and dozens of eyes descended on her, hoping for another glimpse of her shameless pussy. She heard a girl click her tongue and mutter "what a slut" under her breath.

Melinda's skin flushed in both desire and embarrassment.

She glanced at the seat she normally took, paused, then crossed the bus and sat down next to Richie. Her gaze skittered towards the nearest of the boys, and she opened her legs for him, rewarded by a low buzz of pleasure in her now exposed pussy.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, Melinda," Richie muttered. "You're not leaving anything to the imagination anymore."

"It's not like I have a choice," Melinda murmured back. She uttered a small, husky sigh. "My pussy is so slutty it can't be hidden anymore. Oh God, Richie, please tell me you brought the stuff!"

Richie rolled his eyes and glared at a nearby pimply-faced student. "What the fuck are you staring at, crater face? You want a new feature on that moonscape of a mug?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.