Shadows From the Past - Cover

Shadows From the Past

Copyright© 2012 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 36

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 36 - The Harbingers have little cause to celebrate either their recent victory or the coming holidays. Jason is beside himself, desperately searching Elizabeth's journal for clues to combat the Darkness and fulfill a promise to find Richie's father, all while Heather falls deeper under Laura's control and Melinda to her own mother. Little do they know they will soon be confronting something even more difficult than the Darkness itself.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Cassie is at first relieved that her nocturnal directives have been heeded as she passes through the veil surrounding her mother's mind, but it is short-lived when she is confronted with the gray void. She does not understand how she was diverted. She wills herself into her mother's dreams again, but the gray pall remains.

Cassie stares into the disorienting gray fog, her heart pounding in trepidation. She feels she is no longer in control of her Dream Gift. She is about to withdraw to better examine the problem until she hears a sound in the distance.

She steps away from the veil, and the gray envelops her, making it impossible to orient herself. She hears it again, like someone moaning. She tries to sense the emotion behind it and fails.

As she drifts towards the sound, it is joined by another. Interspersed with the low, soft moans are breathy sighs and panting. Vague shapes appear in the distance, and she opens her empathic sense but still feels nothing. Ahead, something shimmers, like a thin membrane. It resists when she touches it, as if protecting this memory from being witnessed.

Cassie presses forward, and it suddenly yields. A scene explodes into existence in an overwhelming flood of sight, sound, and emotion. She staggers back as she sees a naked woman on her back, her body rocking to the hard and fast thrusts of her partner. Waves of lust and desire crash through Cassie's senses, delaying her realization of the identity of the two ardent lovers.

"Oh my goodness," Cassie murmurs in a shaky voice as she looks away from her parents.

With her empathic sense open, the absence of the visual does nothing to lessen either the intensity of their lovemaking or her embarrassment. She swallows and turns her shimmering gaze to the scene.

Dorothy is panting hard, her breasts bouncing from the force of Robert's thrusts. Her fingers curl into his sides until nails dig into hard muscle. Robert lets out a husky sigh as if in response, and his hips slam faster against his wife's compliant body.

Cassie raises a shaking hand to her forehead. "I shouldn't be looking at this," she murmurs, but she is unable to leave. Every one of her mother's memories had held clues to her past, and she gambles this is no different. She does not want to retreat for fear of missing something.

Dorothy suddenly gasps and tilts her head back. "R-Robert ... wait ... I'm not ... I haven't ... UHHNNG!"

Her back arches, and her hips jerk out of rhythm with his thrusts. Cassie yelps as her own pussy twitches faintly in time to Dorothy's, and her hips sway in echo of her mother's orgasm. Under the intensity of pleasure, Cassie senses a growing despair, struggling against the overwhelming tide of sexual delight.

By the time Dorothy can vocalize again, Robert shudders and groans, burying himself deep inside his wife, oblivious to Dorothy's squirming distress as she tries to pull away. She finally surrenders and goes limp, her head lolling to one side, and lets out a ragged sigh.

Panting, Robert withdraws, and Cassie looks away for a moment. He drops to his side, rattling the bed frame. "My God, Dorothy, that was wonderful," he gushes, and for a moment Cassie is hopeful of a "happy ending" to this scene. Yet as her mother's orgasm fades, Cassie feels a sickening sense of fear and despair, until tears stream down Dorothy's face.

"Oh my," Robert murmurs, his eyes glistening. He gathers the sobbing Dorothy to him and lets her cry on his shoulder. "Dorothy, shhh, it's okay."

"N-no it isn't," Dorothy croaks through the tears. "Oh God, I'm sorry ... I don't know how it happened ... wh-why I didn't tell you..."

"Tell me what, dear? What has you so upset?"

"B-birth ... birth c-control pills ... I didn't take them th-this month..."

Cassie lets out a small gasp. Robert pauses, then utters a heartfelt sigh and hugs Dorothy. "It's all right."

"No, it isn't!" Dorothy screams. "We had agreed we only wanted one child! Just one!"

"Dorothy, calm down," Robert says in a firm voice. "Calm. Down."

Dorothy swallows and lets out a shaky sigh. "I'm not sure what happened ... I just ... I don't want to blame her again..."

Cassie's eyes widen, her heart pounding.

Robert closes his eyes. "What happened?" he asks in a neutral voice.

"She ... she said it only in passing. Or at least that's what I thought it was. Something about wanting a little brother or sister."

"And when was this?"

"Three weeks ago. R-right when I was supposed to start the next month's worth of pills after my period."

Robert nods, then wipes his face with his hand.

"I swear she was alone!" Dorothy cries. "I mean ... her friend can't be real, but she thinks it is, and that's when things happen."

Roberts says nothing and drops his hand to his side. He stares up as if intent on some spot on the ceiling.

"We have to stop this," Dorothy says. "I know you wanted to back off and let it resolve itself, but it's going too far. She has to be told to s-send him away."

"Send away someone that may or may not exist," Robert intones in a flat voice. "And if she doesn't? Or she claims he won't leave?"

"You're not listening, Robert! As long as she believes she has influence over him, it doesn't matter if he's real or not. He'll leave and all this will stop."

Robert remains silent, and it is all Cassie can do not to shout at him to say something.

Dorothy pulls herself from Robert's arms and sits up. "We've put up with this long enough. I know what you want to happen. To be honest, I'm sorry you ever decided to take up this cause."

Robert rubs his face with his hands. "I don't want to go into that now."

"No, go into it!" Cassie shouts. "What cause? What does it have to do with me?!"

"I want this to end," Dorothy says in a small voice. "I want Cassandra to have a normal life. I want you to stop--"

"No matter what we do about Cassandra, I cannot stop," Robert declares. "I will not go into the reasons yet again."

"Robert, you're playing with fire! You're dealing with something you don't fully understand!"

Cassie staggers as the bottom drops out of her world view.

Robert sits up and gives his wife a stern look. "Dorothy, I know full well what I am dealing with. You do not even know a fraction of the contacts I have in Washington."

Cassie blinks. "Wait, what? What does that have to do with--"

"And as such, I am well aware of what will happen if they get their grubby fingers in this particular pie. I don't know who is better qualified or in a better position to prevent that disaster than me. I could not live with myself if I backed down now."

Cassie's eyes shimmer. She has no idea what her father is talking about, but she feels a sudden swell of pride for him. She never knew him to be an activist about anything.

"Jason's father," Cassie whispers. "Could it have something to do with him?"

"But we will not use Cassandra to--!" Dorothy declares.

"We have not used her for anything," Robert counters. "We have let her develop her abilities on her own. Now, that part I will admit I do not fully understand. I had hoped something would come of it, but..." He pauses and heaves a sigh. "But it appears it is far more trouble than it is worth."

Dorothy utters a gushing sigh of relief and grasps Robert's arm. "Then I can tell her she has to send him away?"

Robert pauses, then nods. "I feel very much the fool."

"What about the doll house? Can we get rid of it?"

Cassie flinches as if struck. Despite having not remembered she ever possessed it until a week ago, she feels removing it would be like ripping out part of her heart.

"I don't think we can, not considering its nature," says Robert. "But she's growing up. It won't be long before she hits puberty. She's already starting to lose interest in the playroom in general. It will likely be abandoned and forgotten."

Dorothy sighs and leans into her husband, laying her head on his shoulder. "I hope you're right, Robert," she says in a quavering voice.

Robert wraps an arm around her. "Try to remember that Cassandra is a good girl. She has never harmed anyone. The big disaster you were convinced would happen never did."

Cassie lets out a relieved sigh. While she still wishes she knew all the details, hearing that has taken a huge burden from her shoulders. She can stop thinking she had been a monster in curls.

Dorothy nods and sniffles. "Yes, I know. I'm thankful for that every day."

Robert smiles and draws her down. "Let's snuggle for a bit before we try to get some sleep."

The scene begins to dissolve. The gray void settles in like a thick fog, and within seconds the scene is gone. Cassie feels a tug, a chill, and she is outside the veil, trying to understand everything she has seen and heard. She turns away and closes her eyes, letting herself drift back into her own head.


Cassie sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes. Outside her window, twilight gave way to the coming dawn, the skies crystal clear over Haven. She pulled the covers back and swung her legs over the side. As she went over everything in her head, her father's statement that she had never done anyone any real harm seemed less comforting. The memory had all but proven she had wielded some sort of rudimentary mind control power. Whether or not she used it for ill was irrelevant; the fact that she had acquired it from somewhere frightened her beyond words.

Cassie stepped into the bathroom and stood at the threshold. She remembered the vision of herself experiencing her first orgasm. She remembered the empty chair from her vision the night before.

"Who are you?" Cassie asked the empty air. "And where did you go?"

She gasped and whirled around when she heard faint footsteps, her heart pounding. She sighed and leaned against the door frame when she realized it was one of the servants passing in the hallway.

She wrapped her arms around herself. She had felt a distinct presence in both incidents, and she thought she had felt it again the night before just as she was falling asleep after her vision. She reached out with her empathic sense, but she could just barely sense her parents and the occasional servant. She had to have proximity for it to work with anyone other than the other Harbingers.

Again, she thought of visiting the playroom and the doll house. After a full minute of internal debate, she again rejected the idea. She wondered how long it would be before the urge would become too great for her to ignore.


"What the hell, he has to go to that stupid place on the weekend as well?" Jason heard his father's irritated voice from downstairs.

"The Inn doesn't close on weekends, Henry," replied Audrey in her usual voice of sultry calm. "Nor does the hospital, as you have pointed out on the many occasions you worked there on weekends as well."

"Stop comparing apples and oranges, Audrey. I have chores for him to do around the house."

"The same ones he didn't do when you let him go out to see his troublemaker friends?"

"Don't start on that again. Who is supposed to help me put up the Christmas lights when you won't set foot on the ladder?"

"If you had done it over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend -- like all our neighbors did, I might add -- then you would not be in this situation," Audrey said in a voice of haughty disdain with a sultry undertone, as if everything were spoken from a low state of sexual arousal.

Jason heard his father sigh. "Certainly they don't intend to keep him there all day."

"He'll likely be home by early afternoon."

A pause. "And just how the hell do you know that?" Henry said. "Have you been talking to the Inn?"

"No, I haven't. I just ... I just have an intuition for these things I guess." A dramatic sigh. "Oh, that's right, I forgot. You think I'm not really me."

Jason turned away from his bedroom door. He glanced at the clock as it crept towards eight-thirty. He had not bothered to call Richie the night before, as he had felt it was a moot point. Richie had already screwed up the plan by letting Jason deduce it; it was not for Jason to help him fix it.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes. He could not think about the Harbingers without considering all their faults as well. He could not think of Richie without remembering how he had given himself willingly to Nyssa. How could one person be so stupid? How did Jason know that Richie still didn't lust for power, considering that he once made one of his teachers into a sex slave? Perhaps it would be easier if Jason had complete control over him, to protect him from himself if nothing else.

Jason closed his eyes and shook his head. He was facing the same thing he had with Mara's test. He had rejected the power then and needed to do the same now.

But was it the same? Had he taken the power, it would have been without cause other than his own gratification. While perhaps Heather might have deserved it, he had not yet come to know the others. Now he could make a decision based on what he had learned since then.

Certainly, if anyone were deserving, it was Heather. He remembered the way she used to tease him mercilessly before they had discovered the House, how she had engendered both hatred and lust at the same time and left him with many an embarrassing erection that would not go away completely until he had time to himself.

One day she had cornered him in the parking lot of the school. He had become so hard that he held his book bag before him to hide the bulge. Heather had pressed the book bag against him and moved it slowly up and down. It had been for only a few moments, but as flustered and nervous as Jason had been, it had been enough to stimulate him. His erection would not abate, and every movement stimulated him a little more. In the middle of his first class, he orgasmed and had to walk around with sticky briefs all day.

Dammit, that was a long time ago, Jason chided himself. She doesn't do shit like that anymore.

But had she really stopped? Had she not used her burgeoning powers to trap him and anyone else she pleased into sex with her regardless of their established relationships? She claimed it was to fuel her new psychic abilities, but...

Jason clenched his teeth and looked at the clock. "The debate is useless," he declared. "I still don't intend to do that to them."

"Do what to whom?"

Jason flinched as he turned his gaze towards his father who stood in the doorway. "Doesn't anyone freaking knock around here anymore?" Jason muttered. "Never mind, I need to get going."

Henry did not move from the door. "What time do you have to be there by?"

"Nine."

Henry craned his neck and looked at the clock. "You've got time. Only takes you about ten minutes by bike to get over there."

"So what the hell do you want from me now?"

Henry folded his arms. "I definitely don't like what this job is doing to you if you have that kind of attitude. Regardless of your feelings towards me, I'm still your father, and I expect you to speak to me with a civil tongue."

Jason took a deep breath and let it go, though it did little to calm him. "You have to admit, I think I have a right to be upset when you keep not helping."

"And being home more often in the mornings and evenings is not helping?"

"If you think about it, that's something you should have been doing all along."

Henry paused, then nodded. "All right, I'll concede on that point now and for all time. I need to choose my battles anyway."

Jason wanted to retort by demanding why his father saw everything as a battle, but he could see the truth in his father's statement. He realized he needed to get over his instant hostility towards his father, as it was pointless now. "I shouldn't be so snappish, I'm sorry," Jason said in a more contrite, if still somewhat curt, voice. "Thank you for being home more often. At least you can keep an eye on us."

Henry nodded and glanced down the hallway. He stepped into Jason's room and shut the door. "I have to ask you something, and I want the truth. I'm not looking for blame, and I'm not asking this for some experimental piece of data as I'm sure you'll assume anyway."

"I'll answer already," Jason said in a slightly exasperated voice. "What is it?"

Henry paused. "Whatever they're doing to you at the Inn ... is it supposed to lead to ... could it lead to you having sex with Audrey?"

Jason was too stunned by the bluntness of the question to answer at first. "It's not the primary focus of what they're doing," he replied in a subdued voice. "Their purpose is to make me dominate and control my friends."

"And have you?"

Jason shook his head. "But the idea is not without its merits."

Henry looked taken aback, and for the first time Jason saw genuine fear in his eyes, though fleeting. "You want to dominate people?"

"Yes. Sometimes it's the only way to stop someone from continuing to do something bad."

"I see. And Audrey?"

"I don't feel that way towards her yet. Like I said, I don't think that was the intent, but it could lead to that. And ... Mom's not helping."

"I know."

"No, I don't think you do. She's trying to egg me into taking control of her by claiming she's been bad towards me."

"And you've resisted that?"

"So far." Jason felt he was only delaying the inevitable. Once he fell far enough, he would not care. Or worse, it would seem like a wonderful idea, especially now that he realized that taking total control was a viable means to avoid the trauma of knowing one was being controlled or had been controlled. Surely by now, the Darkness had made her do enough things which would mortify her were she suddenly released from the Darkness' influence.

"But I don't know how much longer it will last," Jason added in a small voice, his cock twitching.

Henry's jaw clenched, and he nodded once. "If Audrey wasn't goading you, this would be easier?"

"For awhile. With exams coming up, I need time to study, so I won't have time for much else anyway."

"All right. I'll see what I can do."

Henry turned and started to open the door. Jason raced up to him and grabbed his arm. "Dad, you realize what's wrong with her, right?" he said in an urgent whisper. "That the thing at the node has her."

"I'm well aware of that, son. I wish I were allowed to confront it directly. I may still be able to. Just let me handle it, and you worry about your friends and your exams."

Jason's hand fell away in shock as his father left the room.

Maybe I do need to stop seeing him as a monster despite his Aura, Jason thought. Especially considering I'm about to become one myself.


Debby rolled off her still panting husband Bill and snuggled up to him, draping her breasts over part of his chest and arm as she knew he liked. She smiled as he brought his trembling hand to his cheek. She moved her legs so she could better enjoy the post-coital ache in her pussy.

Bill let out a ragged sigh. "That was ... you ... w-wow..."

Debby's smiled widened. She placed a hand on his chest, spreading her fingers through his chest hair. "I know what my hubbie likes," she said in a husky voice, kissing him on the neck. "And you more than deserved it, honey, after putting up with so much."

Bill wrapped an arm around her and drew her closer. "I do have you for the whole day, don't I?"

"Of course. I made you a promise." Debby's hand drifted downward and gently cradled his balls, her voice turning sultry. "And if you give me a little while, I could be ready for more of the same."

Bill chuckled. "Wow, as much as I would love that, you have far more endurance than I do."

"Oh, you would be surprised how fast a male can recover with the right technique." She gave him a lingering kiss on the lips. "And the right partner."

Bill smiled. "I just want to spend time with you, no matter what we're doing. But, yes, I had really missed how much of a tigress you are in bed."

"I am sorry if you've felt like you've been neglected. With everything going on with the Harbingers, I simply have no more energy left at the end of the day."

Bill nodded, his smile fading slightly. "I hate to have to ask this again, but do you have any idea when this will be over?"

Debby was convinced now that Bill was applying mental filters to everything she told him about the Harbingers and the Darkness. She had impressed upon him multiple times that this was an open-ended battle with no clear ending in sight, and yet the same question came up with increasing frequency.

Debby said the same thing she told him every time. "No, honey, I'm sorry, I don't."

"I mean, this will be done by Christmas, right? Then we can get things back to normal around here."

Debby was too nonplussed to respond for a moment. "Bill ... when I say I don't know when it will end, I mean just that. I never said things would go back to normal by Christmas."

"But Susan has been doing so much better. It's like none of it had ever happened." Bill looked off into space and uttered a short chuckle. "It's so surreal that maybe it really didn't happen, and we just imagined a lot of it."

"Bill, stop."

"I mean, some of that stuff was just insane. Like out of a porno movie."

"Bill."

"Shit, and not even a decent one at that. Just a perversion of--"

"Bill!"

Bill gave Debby a stricken look. Debby glanced at his psychic aura and hugged him. He clung to her and let out a tiny sob in her ear. "S-sorry," he murmured. "I'm sorry."

Debby squeezed her eyes shut to hold back her own tears. "Shh, it's okay."

"I still h-have nightmares about it, Deb. Like I'm watching it happen all over again and can't d-do anything about it."

A tear leaked from the corner of Debby's eye and trickled down her cheek. "I should have paid more attention to you, I'm sorry. I should have realized how ... h-how traumatized by it you still were."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.