The Girl Across the Lake - Cover

The Girl Across the Lake

Copyright© 2012 by Connor

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story that follows the life of a girl who escapes an abusive home with the help of her boyfriend and his family. She goes on be become a success and the matriarch of a large and powerful family.It's a lengthy story in it's entirety and spans several years.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

Pamela Sue Henry was born into severe poverty, more than that she was born into a life of misery. She had a mother who didn't really want a child and a father who was not only a drunk but a mean drunk, worse than mean. Her mom, Jocelyn Henry, abandoned her to a life of hell at the age of six with no goodbye. Pam woke one morning and she was gone.

Jocelyn had always felt she was destined for more. When she had met Bryson Henry, he was different. He had big dreams and a good job working for a logging company. She believed him when he told her the logging job was just to get seed money. When they had enough saved, he told her they would go to Hollywood where she would fulfill her dream of being an actress and he would be the dashing and daring stuntman.

After a couple of years Jocelyn came to realize that Bryson's big talk was just that, talk. He lacked the ambition to make anything of himself. He took any chance to miss work at the logging company, often exaggerating injuries. Finally the company agreed to a disability claim just to get him out of their hair.

Then along came Pamela. She hadn't been part of the deal for Jocelyn. She stuck it out for another six years, nagging Bryson about their dreams. Never mind that she didn't actually have talent at acting or that she drank as much as Bryson did. So when Pam was six, Jocelyn took off leaving her to suffer. And suffer Pam did until hope had all but vanished. She had no way of knowing that when she had turned 16 her savior would be there soon and then her life of hell would take a drastic and miraculous turn.

Moving can be a traumatic event when you're 15. It was for Josh Peters. He knew the reasons for the move. The company his dad had helped found had acquired a software firm in Washington state. They had made a bit of a name for themselves in the business and his dad's company, looking to expand, had made the owners a lucrative offer that they happily accepted.

Josh's father, Dean Peters. was going to oversee the transfer and then run the operation. It would essentially be the same job he was doing now. He would run the new branch and his partner would stay and continue to run things here.

Josh's dad explained to him and his sister all of this and how they were going to have a bigger house and that they would be able to afford a better life style for them. It was a real boon to the company. Knowing all of this didn't make Josh feel better. He would be leaving his friends and the only home he had known.

Up until then Josh kind of liked his dad's job. The place he worked for made software for computers and different game platforms. Sometimes his dad would bring home new games, software, or pieces of hardware home for he and his sister to try out before they went on sale to the public.

Josh made his unhappiness clear to his parents but resigned himself to the inevitable. His dad tried to ease his pain by letting him know that now they would be able to afford a car for him when he got my drivers license. It took all of his strength not to show a crack in his resolve to openly display displeasure.

Josh's mother, Melinda, who was an RN had already sent out résumé's and even his little sister seemed excited by the move. Josh was definitely out numbered and out voted.

So, the first of June Josh said his goodbyes to his friends and they were off half way across the country. His dad's company had paid for a moving company to take their belongings to their new home. Their things were going to be the by the time they arrived.

They arrived in the town of Clearwater and Josh groaned as they drove through the town. There was nothing to it. They drove past the school the kids would be going to, then past where their dad would be working. He excitedly told them of the plans to expand the facility and what a bright future they would have.

Josh's gloom steadily grew as he looked dismally at the small town of maybe three or four thousand people. He just knew the place was going to be boring beyond belief. Hearing about how the place was a Mecca for campers, and outdoorsmen didn't put a dent in his opinion of the overwhelming dullness of the town.

They continued driving North out of town. Inwardly Josh had to admit there was a beauty to the pine forest that was springing up around them. About a mile and a half outside of the town they came to a drive that led east.

Josh's dad turned onto the quarter mile drive to a very large house that looked almost like a mansion to him. Now even Josh was impressed. He had half expected a run down log cabin but certainly not this. As they pulled in Josh saw a car already in front with a tall, nerdy looking guy standing next to the car.

"Company perk," his dad said with a grin. He had started Innovative Technologies ten years earlier with a college friend of his.

Josh had heard the stories of how when I. T. first started they couldn't even cover payroll at times. There was a lot of struggling and sacrifices in the beginning but his dad had stuck to it with his friend and now it was paying off in spades.

"It's beautiful!" Josh's mom exclaimed as his dad stopped the car in front of their new home.

"Four bedrooms, three baths, a formal dining room, modern kitchen, and a den among other things. The company bought it in a package deal. It was owned by the gentleman who founded our new acquisition. He had bought it from a family who had lived here for a couple of generations, then remolded it," Josh's dad explained.

"I love it already," Josh's mom said, giving his dad a kiss.

"Yes, well now we are buying it from the company for our own personal home."

"What?" his mom said not quite understanding what she was hearing.

"That was part of the deal for us moving out here. I told Trent I wanted to buy it after seeing pictures, if you liked it that is."

The nerdy guy walked up to Josh's dad extending his hand. "I'm Bill, lead beta tester. We've been expecting you, Trent said you'd be here this evening. I supervised the unloading of your belongings, the utilities are up and running, you should be good to go."

Josh's dad shook his hand. "Good to meet you, Trent told me you'd be here to meet us."

Looking at Josh and his sister his dad told them to go ahead and explore, he needed to talk to Bill for a moment. Josh's sister needed no further encouragement. She ran inside to check the place out. Josh followed her slower. His Dad had said the master bedroom belonged to him and mom but they could choose their own bedroom from the other three. Josh headed upstairs to stake his claim before his sister did as she scurried around down stairs.

Having staked his claim to a room that was twice the size of his old room, Josh headed back down stairs to explore the rest of the house. He grew more impressed as he went. Josh found his mom at the back of the house in the kitchen and he could tell she was in heaven. Looking around at the appliances it looked almost futuristic to him.

"Josh, Josh, come look!" Alicia cried out to Josh. She grabbed his hand and started tugging him.

He followed his sister, who was three years younger than he and more easily impressed, to where she was leading him. She led Josh out through sliding glass doors that led to an indoor swimming pool. OK, now he was forced to release his resentment of the place.

On the far side of the pool was another set of sliding doors that led to the back yard. Standing on a cement patio Josh scanned the yard. It was huge but the things that caught his attention were a basketball half court that sat next to a tennis court. Beyond those was a walk that led down to a lake with a dock.

They were really making it hard to be mad. Josh walked the length of the yard to the dock. Going out onto the dock he could see more docks to the North which apparently belonged to other homes. Across the lake he could see more. To the South he saw what looked like a campground.

Josh heard his dad yelling to him and his sister so reluctantly they turned and headed back up the house. He knew his dad owned half of Innovative Technologies with his uncle Trent, that was how they thought of him, and he started to wonder if they were like millionaires or something now. Josh's dad chuckled at that saying no not quite but that they were comfortable.

Josh knew that besides company stock and his salary his dad also held a couple of software patents but he never spoke of the specifics with Josh or Alicia. They knew he was excited about plans for their new acquisition and the prospects of watching it grow.

The family drove into town to the local diner for something to eat. People in the diner stopped by their table to introduce themselves and to let his dad know how happy the town was at the expansion plans. Even the town mayor stopped by. This was something Josh definitely was not used to. His dad later explained that it was an economic shot in the arm for the town which relied heavily on fishing, hunting, and tourists.

Saturday and Sunday were spent unpacking and getting settled in. Melinda went shopping for groceries as she was excited to put her new kitchen to use. Josh and his dad moved furniture to where it belonged.

Josh learned from him that there were indeed more houses North of them and the docks he had seen across the was belonged to some rustic cabins that people rented out by the week along with a couple of full time residents. There was also trails that went all the way around the lake. If they had kept driving North they would also have found a road that led around the lake.

Josh also found that dad's company provided the area with cable TV and high speed internet. The place wasn't as barbaric as he had feared. There was even cell phone reception.

On Sunday his mom and dad headed into town leaving Josh to look after Alicia. When they came back they had bought a pickup truck for his dad and a canoe for Josh. He had taken swimming lessons as had Alicia but they still made him promise to wear a life vest if he went canoeing, a small price as far as Josh was concerned. He could hardly wait.

Monday morning Josh's mom had to force him to sit down and have some breakfast before taking out the canoe. After his dad had left to get things rolling at the new I.T. branch and he had finished eating, Josh headed out to the dock where he had tied up the canoe.

The canoe sliced easily through the placid water as Josh paddled along. Crossing the lake, which was longer than it was wide, he came to a small cove where he saw a dock. Josh paddled into it looking for possible fishing spots. That was when he saw her.

She was sitting on the dock watching him. The girl looked about his own age with the blondest hair he had ever seen. Josh threw a wave to her and the girl tentatively waved back. Behind her he could see a run down cabin and Josh wondered if that was where she lived, or maybe she was one of those weekly renters here with her family on vacation.

Suddenly Josh saw a man come out of the cabin and he gruffly yelled for the girl. It sounded like he had called her Pamela though he wasn't certain. She scrambled to her feet and practically ran to the cabin. Josh shrugged his shoulders and continued his exploring.

The next day Josh's mom had to go on a job interview so she wanted him to hang around the house and keep an eye on Alicia. When she got home saying her interview went well. They had lunch, then Josh left to go explore the trails.

45 minutes into his trek he came to a wooden bridge that crossed over a clear, fast moving steam that bubbled over and around rocks. Josh figured it was this stream that fed the lake. Another 45 minutes later he saw that he had almost gone completely around the North end to the opposite side of the lake.

As he followed a curve in the trail Josh suddenly found himself face to face with the girl he had seen the previous day. She looked startled and Josh thought she was going to turn and run.

"Hi," he quickly said.

She looked down at her feet and returned his hi so quietly he almost didn't hear her.

"I'm Josh," The girl continued studying the ground saying nothing.

"Do you live around here?" Josh further ventured.

The girl nodded, "I'm Pam."

"You live in that cabin?" Again she nodded still not looking at him.

"We just moved in across the lake." Josh was perplexed by her continued silence and he wondered to himself if maybe there was something wrong with her.

Josh studied her closely. She had that very blonde hair and he saw a glimpse of light blue eyes like the actress Meg foster, whom he had seen in a couple of sci-fi movies. Her skin was creamy, almost pale with a light smattering of freckles that were also light in color.

She was actually very pretty even though she was wearing a very drab dress that hung loosely on her and worn sandals on her feet. It was hard to tell in her oversized dress but Josh had the feeling that in different clothes she would be pretty hot.

"You live there with your family?"

"Me and papa." she said.

"Cool, you're the first person I've met." Again she didn't say anything but just fidgeted.

"Whatcha doing out here?" Josh asked just to try and get her to talk.

"Just going for a walk, it's peaceful." she answered. "I better get back to finish my chores before papa gets mad." With that, she turned and quickly started walking away.

"Hey, you come out here every day?"

She stopped and turned her head towards Josh, "Yes."

"Maybe I'll see you then."

Pam hurried on her way without another word.

"OK, well bye then," Josh said to himself.

That evening around the dinner table they filled each other in on how their day went. Josh's dad was happy with how things were looking at work. His mom said she thought she was going to get the job she interviewed for. It was only part time working for a local doctor who actually made house calls two or three days a week and wanted a nurse to accompany him.

Josh's mom was astounded that there were still any doctors who did that but he explained there were some elderly who lived in some of the cabins and some who didn't have reliable transportation or phones.

Josh finally told them about the strange girl he had met. His mother suggested that he invite her over for lunch and swimming sometime. Josh explained he doubted she would, that she seemed kind of weird but it was hard to put it into words. His mom told me him he should still ask. Josh shrugged his shoulders. Maybe he would.

Across the lake in the little run down cabin Pam listened to her father, Bryson Henry, snore. She hoped he had drank enough that he would sleep through the night. More often lately he did but not always and she shuddered at the thought of the times he didn't. She didn't want to dwell on those thoughts though and she let her mind drift to the boy she had met today.

He had said his name was Josh and he seemed nice. It was the first time she had spoken to anyone from that side of the lake. The only people she had spoken to were the few permanent residents that lived on her side, most of whom she didn't like any more than she liked her papa. Mainly she kept to herself.

The people who lived in the cabins on her side were remnants of loggers, including her papa, who used to work here until logging was halted many years ago. New regulations had been enacted and the company had moved on to easier pickings.

A couple were also survival nuts sure that things were going to go to hell any day now. They made a living anyway they could like guiding men from the city who were up here to do some hunting or fishing in one of the many streams.

Bryson Henry received a little disability after he had injured his back while working for the logging company. It was after that he lost interest in working at all and spent most his time drinking. Occasionally he would go fishing or hunting with a couple of the other locals but that was it. Mainly it was just drinking and complaining about the snobs who lived on the other side of the lake.

A couple of years after his accident, which hadn't been as bad as he had let on, Pam's mama had left. she just disappeared one night. Pam was six years old then. She hated her mom for leaving her here with her papa and had never forgiven her.

He was drunk most of the time and he was a mean drunk. But the worst came a few years later. When she was twelve her papa stopped sending her to school, claiming she was home schooled with a couple other local kids. Truth be told there wasn't much schooling to it.

Things had started gradually when she was ten but after she turned twelve and had entered puberty, Pam also had to endure the sexual rape by her papa. One night he finally couldn't control his urges any longer and had roughly taken his daughter's virginity.

That was the worst part. Her papa often beat her with little provocation but on some nights he would also rape her. He was always rough and violent and if she tried to refuse him it was far worse. Pam had learned it was best to shut her eyes and let him have his way. He seemed to like being violent.

This happened once or twice a week. Most of the time he was too drunk. Heaven forbid she should talk to strangers, or worse yet, a boy. That would send him into a rage, calling her a tramp or slut and she would be punished severely.

Sometimes he would humiliate her when a couple of his drinking buddies were over and she was forced to do her chores in just her underwear. Fortunately, they weren't allowed to touch her and if they tried her papa was libel to shoot them. He said it was to teach her to be humble after being defiant.

There was a couple of times though, when he forced her to perform oral sex on one of his buddies who would sell Bryson homemade booze. If Bryson was hard up for a drink and had no money he would make a deal with the guy. Pam desperately considered killing herself after the first time. She was throwing up at the time.

Pam suspected he kept her away from school to control her. She looked at her papa passed out in a chair snoring heavily. The sight of him filled her with loathing and she wished he would die. That thought always made her feel somewhat guilty.

Forcing her thoughts away from that she again turned her attention to the boy. She hoped she would see him again. She didn't know why or what good it would do. She was after all, a prisoner. Still she liked to cling to any pleasant thought she could muster to distract her even if only for awhile.

The next day after lunch Josh was heading out to explore some more. As much as he wanted to be pissed about the move it had become impossible. Grudgingly he had to admit to himself that he liked the place. He even didn't complain when his mom suggested that he take Alicia with him.

Josh followed the same path he had taken the day before. Coming around to the other side he again ran into the girl. For some reason Josh had a feeling that she had actually been waiting for him.

"Hi again," Josh said to her.

"Hi," Pam answered nervously.

"This is my sister, Alicia."

"Hi," Pam repeated, and Josh thought he saw a hint of a smile touch her lips as her eyes briefly darted to Alicia.

"Josh says you live here. Don't you just love it, it's so beautiful," Alicia gushed.

Pam looked around as if she hadn't thought about it or noticed before. Josh saw that it looked like she was wearing the same drab dress that she had been wearing yesterday. It hung loosely but again he felt there was a nice figure underneath of it. Josh also noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. He felt a twinge of pity for her that someone as pretty as her was dressing herself in such drab, tattered clothes.

"Follow me," Pam said with a motion.

They followed her as she led them up another trail that went up a gentle slope deeper into the woods. After a short walk they came to a clearing with a small meadow.

To the east there was a rocky face with a small waterfall. It fell to a small stream that flowed towards the little river that they had crossed earlier. Josh could see a trail to the side of the waterfall that led steeply up into the foothills of the mountains not far to the east of them.

"Wow, it's gorgeous here!" Alicia exclaimed.

"Pretty cool," Josh had to admit.

"This is my special place," Pam told them.

Josh could see why. Pam walked to the center of the meadow and sat in the grass that was bathed in sunlight. Alicia and Josh sat down next to her.

They spent the next half hour talking. Pam, though still painfully shy, told them a little about herself and the area. Josh and Alicia discovered she was home schooled, which they thought was weird.

When Pam spoke it was mainly directed at Alicia, she seemed scared to talk to Josh directly. When Josh caught her glancing at him she would look away quickly and blush furiously. Josh was taken again by her natural beauty. It was like her eyes could look right through you.

Josh also noticed that when the subject of her father came up she was tight lipped and would say very little. He thought that he saw a hint of fear in her eyes. She definitely didn't seem to like him very well.

Finally Pam indicated she needed to get home. Before she left Alicia told her their mom said they should invite her over to lunch and for swimming in the pool.

"Oh, I don't know," Pam said with s fearful look on her face.

"Please, it would be such fun," Alicia pleaded.

"Maybe."

Alicia and Josh headed back home. His mind kept lingering on the strange girl. She seemed nice and definitely wasn't slow or mentally handicapped as he first had thought, yet she was so quiet and shy. It had seemed as though she was almost afraid to talk to him directly.

The next day was rainy so Alicia and Josh stayed inside. Little known to them was that across the lake Pam was being subjected to more abuse from her father. He slapped her around for not getting her chores done fast enough. That night she also had to experience her fathers sexual desires once again.

Bryson had forced his daughter to strip, she wasn't allowed to sleep with clothes on. He then threw her roughly down onto her mattress and mounted her grunting like an animal. Pam endured the pain and humiliation as her father used her body. Tears streamed down her face as her dad slapped, hit, and bit her. Finally it was over and her dad grunted his satisfaction.

Pam took some heart when her papa informed her that the next day he and a couple of the boys were going up into the mountains to go hunting. She knew this meant that he would be gone at least for a couple of days, probably three or four while they illegally hunted dear and rabbits. Pam lived for his hunting trips.

Before leaving he took his pleasure of her forcing her to give him a blow job. He slapped her a few times and pulled her hair hard when at one point she had gagged. He told her she sucked cock good like a little tramp.

After her papa left, Pam stood looking wistfully at the houses across the lake. Josh and Alicia had pointed out which house was theirs and she looked at it now. Pam screwed up her courage and decided she was going to make the trek over there. She went into her cabin and fished out the nicest dress from the small collection her mom had left behind.

Pam knew that they didn't fit her very well, as she was more petite than her mama was but it was the best she could do. Pam changed into the nicest one she could find and set out around the lake. When she was almost there she came close to loosing her nerves as she looked at the large lawn with it's tennis court. Pam shored up her resolve and walked the rest of the way up to the back door. Holding her breath, she reached out and rang the door bell.

Melinda Peters, Josh and Alicia's mom heard the bell ring at the back door which took her by surprise. She opened the door and was looking at a thin, petite, blonde girl with striking pale blue eyes. Her hair and skin were so light in color that at first Melinda thought she was maybe albino but then she decided the girl wasn't, she was just very fair colored. The girl was actually very pretty and her coloring made her look almost ethereal.

"Is Alicia and Josh home?" she asked quietly.

"Yes they are. You must be Pam."

The girl nodded while keeping her eyes cast downward the whole time.

"Come on in," Melinda told Pam affably.

Pam hesitated for a moment, then followed, "Thank you."

Pam followed Melinda into the den where Josh and Alicia were playing video games. Pam was awe struck by the house. She felt her confidence crumble as she was completely out of place.

"Kids, you have company," Melinda said as she led Pam into the den.

Josh looked up surprised to see Pam. He first saw she was wearing a different dress and while it still hung on her loosely at least it wasn't as drab. She had on a white dress with blue flowers that almost matched her eyes. Pam flushed with embarrassment under Josh's gaze. Josh noticed and quickly looked away so as not to be rude but he was still amazed at how pretty she was.

Alicia, being Alicia, quickly jumped up and took Pam by the hand. "Come on, you can play with us. Josh is kicking my butt but he cheats so you and I can have a fair game," Alicia said with a flourish.

Where Josh was more reserved, Alicia never felt any such need. People were often disarmed by her charm and outgoing personality. She was the kind of person who it was impossible not to like.

"Now us girls out number you," Alicia declared to Josh.

Josh rolled his eyes at his sister but couldn't suppress a small smile. "We're playing some vintage Nintendo games. This one is Donkey Kong. Know how to play?" Josh said to Pam.

Pam shook her head no and was embarrassed by the fact that she had never seen a video game before. Her hands were shaking and she didn't trust herself to speak yet. She was on the verge of an anxiety attack.

"Here. I'll teach you," Alicia told her with a smile.

An hour later Melinda poked her head in the den to tell the kids she was getting lunch ready. She asked Pam if she liked BLT's.

Pam nodded her head, "Yes ma'am."

"Good, BLT's it is then."

About a half hour later, Melinda called the kids into the kitchen where she had lunch ready They sat at a counter in the kitchen rather than in the dining room, which was less formal. Melinda handed Pam a can of Pepsi. She couldn't remember the last time she had had a soda.

Melinda found out that Pam was 16, about 6 months older than Josh and that she was home schooled. She got the impression that the girl lived a very lonely life. Pam was unfailingly polite and very demure to the point of being introverted.

She also noticed the ill fitting dress that was surely a hand-me-down. Melinda found out through Josh that Pam lived in one of the cabins across the lake with her dad and that her mom had left them years earlier. The girl tugged at her heart.

Lunch was good, with BLT's and fresh fruit. The soda was sweet but Pam enjoyed it immensely. Thankfully Alicia chattered on and it required little talk from Pam. She decided that she really liked the kid. Her enthusiasm for everything was almost contagious.

After lunch Melinda suggested they go swimming. Alicia and Josh both thought that was a fine idea, but they noticed Pam's hesitation. It dawned on Melinda that she probably didn't have a bathing suit.

"I bet I have a swim suit that will fit you," Melinda told Pam. "Melinda mentally summed up her size, noting they were about the same cup size, though the girl was more petite than Melinda was.

"Oh, I couldn't," Pam replied in almost a whisper.

"Please," Alicia pleaded, "It'll be fun."

Pam glanced into the little girl's soft, brown eyes that had taken on an air of begging. Pam, above all, didn't want to disappoint her new friend. Finally she nodded her acceptance.

"OK," Pam said softly, not willing to meet anyone's eyes.

"Come on, I'll show you my room while mom finds you a swim suit," Alicia said to Pam, obviously pleased that she was going to swim with them. Alicia led Pam by the hand to her bedroom before the older girl could change her mind.

"Alicia sure has taken to her," Melinda noted as the girls made their way up the stairs.

"Yeah, guess so," Josh replied.

Melinda had also noticed her son had a hard time keeping his eyes off of Pam and she chuckled to herself. She also made a mental note to herself to make sure her husband had a talk with their son about girls, if he hadn't already.

Pam was in further awe by Alicia's bedroom. She didn't know bedrooms could be like this. The girl had a large collection of stuffed animals that sat on chairs, shelves, and her bed. She also had a desk with a computer.

Pam had never used a computer and again she was embarrassed by her own perceived inadequacies. Alicia was pleased that Pam was impressed by her animal collection, there was one stuffed dog that Pam had especially liked.

Melinda poked her head in the bedroom saying that she had found the suit she was looking for. It was a dark red bikini that Melinda hadn't used in a few years. Truth be told, it was a bit too small for her now. Alicia had giggled when her mom had admitted that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.