New Pleasures - Cover

New Pleasures

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is the twenty chapter book that shows Andy's summer holidays and then as he adapts to College life. He meets the stripper Abi, he has a complex relationship with his classmate while his sister is intent on causing as much trouble as possible. This books shows Andy's sexual awakening and as Abi introduces him to a world he had not seen before. This book starts slow and has little sexual content for the first four chapters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution  

Isobel embraced me as I entered the team meeting and whispered into my ear. "How was your date?"

"Fine," I muttered and she looked at me with a worried seriousness.

"Grace was furious with me for setting it up. She told me that Vanessa was one step too far. I think there is something that has happened before that I don't know about; so you didn't do anything silly, did you?"

I gulped. "Like what?" Isobel snorted and looked into my anxious, lying eyes. "Of course not." She breathed a sigh of relief and squeezed my hand.

"Good," she whispered. "'Cause I dannae want to upset Grace. Or you."

"You won't," I promised with undue haste as Mum called the team meeting to order and ran through the business – including a few photos of people banned from other pubs. Mum shot me a pained expression as Isobel rifled through them and I promised to bring the photos to the next team meeting; I had forgotten to pick them up from Olivia much to the annoyance of a couple of the girls although I lied and said that there was so many they were taking a day or two longer to process.

I spoke to Mum over tea, but she was determined that unless Sarah and I could get ourselves unbanned from the White Lion I would lose my job. I told her that I had paid for the sign and that I had apologised but he was being stubborn and Mum just grinned. "I know, he is like that."

"So what do I do?" I asked with a dismissive shrug of the shoulders. Rhea suggested I went down with a Molotov Cocktail and threaten to firebomb his precious pub unless he relented, which she thought he might if he saw the "fiery orb of pain."

"I think he might take me seriously," I joked and Mum shot me a dirty look. "But that's not really very helpful," I added and Rhea snorted.

"Was losing it and going mental very helpful?" Rhea asked mockingly and I just glared at her sticking her tongue out at me.

"Well you need to sort it," Mum said resolutely and got up to make tea. "I am a member of the Pubwatch scheme, it would be wrong if I continued to allow you to work when you are banned from the White Lion, and by the way you are also banned from every pub and bar in Aylesbury."

I groaned; every other pub was the least of my worries. "But he is just doing it to make my life miserable," I replied and she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Sam isn't like that. I know him well. He is a fool, a very stubborn fool, but he's not unfair."

I tapped away at the table and spent most of the evening thinking about it, and decided I had to do what I always did when I had problems, which was to talk to Abi.

Abi on a Saturday morning after she had been dancing was never a pretty sight, and knocking on her bedroom door at 10am in the morning didn't get me happy, helpful Abi but an annoyed, tired girl instead. She eventually listened to my predicament but could offer little in the way of suggestions that were particularly helpful and I left her alone to catch up on her rest, after a raunchy "69" session at her request.

Sarah was similarly out of useful ideas herself when I rang her and I amused myself in the park feeding the ducks and then cleaning the club.

As a gentle reminder, Mum very helpfully left a scribbled advert on the side of the till for a part-time cleaner with a local number scrawled across the top. I knew what it was, and Mum smiled at me when she came down to retrieve it; she wasn't joking and I decided to go and see him again after finishing the club.

As I approached the pub, I didn't know what I was going to say. A few cinema-goers crossed the street – a film must have just finished – and I looked into the beer garden. It was a cold day, the wind was icy and swirled around the pub, but a few brave souls were crowded around the patio heater and I looked and saw Sam Conway clearing another table.

I cleared my throat and called out his name, still on the footpath and he came striding over.

"I told you," he warned and I held out my hands and pointed to the footpath that his pub stood on. "Get out of my pub."

"I came to talk to you," I said and he just grunted. "And I am on the footpath."

"I got nothin' to say to you," he said gruffly and looked behind him. "And I got a busy pub to run."

"I only need five minutes," I asked. "Please?"

He looked through the window and shook his head. "You can come back at nine, but I am not changing my mind."

I waited until I got out of hearing range and then swore loudly at his wretched pub. Suddenly Rhea's suggestion was looking increasingly good, if there was no pub then there can be no ban, but would that count as me being unbarred?

Rhea had offered to burn down his pub for a thousand pounds, which she claimed was excellent value for money, and I laughed at her. While I was ninety-nine percent sure she was joking, there was a lingering doubt in the back of my mind about the other one percent but it was looking like a cracking idea with the landlord being so stubborn! I decided that paying my sister to commit arson would not be a good step towards getting myself unbanned from every pub and club in Aylesbury, and instead beat her at the games console.

I was most annoyed by the perceived injustice. I had worked hard at the club, and earned my job on merit, but because of the obstinate and cantankerous landlord of a pub I didn't even like, I was set to lose my job. There was no appeal to a rational, sane person and no right of reply. I put this argument to Mum over Saturday dinner and she just shrugged it off with "that's how Pubwatch works."

"But it shouldn't," I ranted and crossed my arms. "You've made him judge and jury. It's not right."

"And what would you have it replaced with?" Mum asked and I began to outline my plans for the modernisation of an unfair system when Rhea offered a further suggestion - "photograph him raping a rabbit or something and blackmail him." Mum giggled at my sister's imagination, assuming that the unyielding and unfair landlord would also be a pervert practising bestiality, but her ridiculous ideas were better than any thought I had come up with.

"He's not into rabbits," Mum told her. "Just young ladies."

At nine, I walked tentatively into his pub and looked around. He was behind the empty bar and spotted me immediately, pointing to a chair by the door. "Now, what do you want?"

I took a deep breath. "I really need to be unbarred from your pub," I started with. "I will lose my job if I stay banned."

I saw the corner of his mouth curl and his eyes bored into me. "I know. But I am not going to change my mind because of that. You knew what you were doing when you swore at my staff, and when you damaged my property."

"Which I have paid for," I replied and his face contorted.

"It was never about the money," he quickly added. "It's the principle." I found this somewhat convenient that he had taken this attitude, after I had paid for the bloody sign, and I glanced over at the wall and then back again.

"What do you want from me? What would make you change your mind?"

He rubbed his tired eyes and looked over at me. "Nothing. I am not doing it. Nothing else, you've shown no remorse, only saying sorry when Grace found out and you realised it would cost you a job."

I opened and closed my mouth, biting my lip. "It's not like that," I eventually said but he sneered at me. "I was upset when I got barred and I reacted badly. I had some girl and friend trouble and overreacted. I regretted the moment I left the pub. Second time, I felt I was being unfairly treated."

"Anyone who acts like that gets barred," he said firmly. "We have the rules, you've seen them behind the bar. Just because you have a Saturday job that you can't do, doesn't mean I should treat you any differently."

"I know that," I conceded. "But I can't be the first sixteen year old to have girl trouble and react badly, can I?"

He shook his head and looked at me. "I've had more girl trouble than you've ever dreamed of," he told me and crossed his arms. "I got some floosie pregnant and she split me and me wife up, and came after me for so much maintenance I near-on lost me business. And I didn't act like that. So you're barred, and you will stay barred."

I nodded and hummed; I felt defeated and squinted on the carpet. "OK. Well. If there is nothing I can say or do to make you change your mind, there is no point me bothering you any more." I got up from my chair and wiped my eyes as I left his pub, not looking behind me.

I loved my little job in the club, I earned good money, it fit in with my college work and was perfect in so many ways. I sat on a low wall within sight of the pub and stared at it. When I lost my temper on that fateful day three months previous I didn't realise what the consequences were but as Mum was always keen to tell me, I had to accept all the consequences for my actions.

I dejectedly walked home and just nodded at Mum on the couch. "Said no?"

"Wouldn't even entertain it," I mumbled. "I ain't getting unbanned from there."

Mum pressed her lips together. "Well I'm sorry, but I can't overrule him. You have a two year ban from Pubwatch pubs and clubs." I groaned and winced as she spoke. "And I need to advertise your job at the end of the week."

"I presume I am allowed to do it until then?"

Rhea cackled. "Can I do it? I'm not banned."

"Rhea," I cried out and she just giggled.

"Well, you must have done something serious if he says no. How much did you offer him?"

I muttered under my breath. "I didn't."

"You didn't offer to bribe him? Fuckin' 'ell," she cried and was chastised by Mum for her language. "Get down there, and offer him something. Do I have to think of everything?"

"Be quiet Rhea." Mum looked at me with a steely glare. "I have a deadline of Friday to get an advert in the paper so you have a stay of execution of six days. Unless you think you can convince him that you shouldn't be barred by then. By non-corrupt means."

I sighed. "He ain't gonna relent. He told me so, so there is no point bothering him again. He's just getting a sick satisfaction out of my misery," I moaned and grumbled about his sadism.

"Hey," Rhea called. "There is nothing sick about getting satisfaction out of someone's misery," she replied and crossed her arms. I glared at her and she sniffed. "Simon and I worked on our joint project and he lost it the day before we had to hand it in."

I sniffed; I didn't want to hear about my sister's tribulations, so I turned, said goodnight and wandered up the stairs to my homework.

What I need was something to make me happy but neither Sarah, nor Abi were around and although I said I was most definitely never doing Cocaine again, I felt as though I wanted a line: it was an incredible high for fifteen or twenty minutes even thought it screwed my body up for hours afterwards.

I wanted something. I wanted to escape. I wanted Class A drugs.


"What do you want?" I asked as Sarah peered around the door into the club.

"Grace said you would be here," Sarah told me and looked longingly onto the stage.

"So what do you want?" I asked again with a smile as she appeared transfixed by the dance stage and dancing pole.

"Ahhh, yes. I want you to do me a favour."

"What?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Well two favours. I need to see your Maths homework for tomorrow, but don't tell Zoe. I can't do it and the slave-driver witch will have me for it."

I shook my head. "I am not sure on a couple, I was going to speak to Zoe after she's been to church."

"Ahh right," Sarah hummed and puffed, climbing onto the stage and twirled her body around the pole.

"And the other one?"

"Other what?"

"Other favour." She looked at me, in her jeans and white top, and bit her lip as she slid down it, landing with a bump. "You said you had two favours to ask."

"Could you and Zoe or Abi come bowling with me and ... and ummm..."

"Kevin?" I asked and she nodded.

"I've not seen him for ages. And his mum is coming to Harrow and dropping him off so he's taking the train to Aylesbury. And I said I'd meet his train at twelve and take him bowling but I don't want to do it on my own." I stared at Sarah's expectant face and she pouted. "Please, you know I love you and I'll make it worth your while."

I sniggered and looked up at her. "Love me. What would Kevin say to that?"

She shrugged and looked at me out of the corner of her eye. "Go on. I'll do whatever you want, I just know if we are on our own I'll be in the Wellington Arms by two with my knickers 'round some lampshade and..." Sarah hesitated and rubbed her nose as she got down from the stage. " ... he doesn't do gentle lovin' like you."

I didn't need any other reason; the thought of interrupting Kevin's love life with Sarah was good enough for me and I pulled out my mobile phone and dialled Zoe who answered it with a shriek. She was unable to meet as she had promised to help at Sunday school, but did offer to let me see her Maths homework if I came by the house later.

Abi's response to me calling her mobile was far more seductive and flirtatious - "Morning Super Shagger." I laughed and asked if she had any plans for the rest of the afternoon. She said she only had chores to do, at which point I told her that I had plans which meant she would be occupied for the afternoon. Sarah giggled as she listening alongside me.

"Why, where are we going?"

"Bowling. With Sarah and Kevin."

Abi laughed down the phone. "I'm not dressed, what shall I wear?" hummed and I heard her open her wardrobe. "Something sexy or not?" I took one look at Sarah's plain outfit and sighed.

"Short, and none of the things underneath." Sarah raised her eyebrows at my words but she didn't know the context and Abi chortled, telling me that she would be at the club in thirty minutes and that I was probably up to something.

This gave Sarah enough time to quiz me on what I was planning (I wasn't going to say), get a drink (I paid) before leaving to go the station, and we agreed that I would meet her at the bowling alley in half-an-hour.

Abi wore the wonderfully low cut summer dress that she wore when we first met, that was brightly coloured with pink, orange and brown flowers and finished even shorter than I remembered. "It's only tacked up," she whispered. "But I know you are up to something – with Sarah?"

"Uh-huh," I muttered as I put the hoover away. "She has invited her boyfriend to Aylesbury." Abi laughed and she looked down at her short skirt.

"Is it short enough? I've taken four inches off." I laughed and she shrugged. "Well if jealousy isn't going to work, nothing will!"

I kissed on the lips and looked into her eyes. "Thank you, but it's not jealousy I want. It's ... ummm ... well I don't like Kevin and..."

"You want him to see you as getting some, 'cause he isn't?" I spluttered in response. "How long 'ave we got?"

I checked my watch and then looked at the clock on the wall. "It's broken," I muttered in annoyance. "Fifteen minutes 'til we have to leave. We have to be at the bowling alley in 25 minutes and I need to lock up."

Abi whooped and grabbed me by the arm. "Not had proper sex, well not with you, for days," she moaned. "And I'm not being teased without getting some reward."

I laughed but she dragged me up the stairs to the VIP rooms above us and pushed open the door to the "red room" with a knowing smirk. "We don't have too much time," I told her and Abi put her hands at the bottom of her dress and lifted it over her head.

"Then you better be at your best," she warned and the naked (except for her shoes) Abi cocked her head and grinned. "'Cause I am here to tease and I can't do that if I am horny," she told me with a smirk and I raised my eyebrows. "I don't tease then, I just give."

"Well you could have stayed the night," I suggested as I put my arms around the sexy dancer and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah, well, you got Sarah. Or you will have if you act like a man instead of a mouse." I went to protest and she pushed on my shoulders so I was kneeling and lay down on the bright red couch.

I had not cleaned the room - Mrs Pollitt did the upstairs areas but I doubted as though Abi would be the first person to receive oral sex in one of the club's VIP rooms that weekend. She looked at me longingly and I parted her toned legs so that her right leg was handing off the end of the couch and her slit opened up invitingly.

She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and I kissed the inside of her thigh. Abi sniffed and waited for my lips to dance along her soft skin to her pubic hair and then grunted. "You said we didn't have much time," she warned as I lightly kissed her labia.

Abi sighed and I slid a finger just inside her and began making lazy circles just inside her entrance as my tongue slid up and down her slit. Abi cooed appreciatively as I flicked her pearl, swelling nicely; I had missed the unmistakable musk of Abi and the tickling of her pubic hair on my nose.

She rotated her pelvis slightly as I sucked on her button, my fingers buried to the second knuckle and stroking the inside of her walls. I began to withdraw them twisting them in her slick hole and then pushing them back in to rub against her insides.

Abi pushed herself forward and swore, grunting, moaning, mewing and squealing as I flicked her clit with more force and thrusted my fingers into her harder and harder. Her legs quivered with every touch of her button and sweet crevice. My neck began to tire in the position, but I didn't care; I was just loving the unmistakable sounds of the ravishing girl approach her sexual climax.

Abi exclaimed and profaned constantly, professed her undying love to me and pulled my head further into her crotch until she exploded with a forceful, gushing orgasm that caused her face to flush, legs to shake and cunt to grip my rotating fingers with unreal power. Her entire body tensed as she screamed, and she had to scramble away from my tongue as it was "too much."

"My clit gets way too sensitive," she moaned and then pulled me on top of her, pushing my shorts down and freeing my cock from its boxer shorts. "Little Andy wants to play," she said with a grin and reached down between her legs to position me into her.

I sighed as she gently guided me in and I looked into her eyes as there was no friction. "We haven't got time to be gentle," I said with a smirk and Abi kissed me on the lips.

"Do I get a rogering then?" Abi said with a smile and I rammed my cock into her. She gasped and smiled as I repeated it, jackhammering into the dancer.

Abi was always fond of a "good fucking" as she called it, but I felt possessed – I wanted her and just slammed into her relentlessly. She groaned and threw her head back, looking up at me with wild, passionate eyes.

I kissed her neck and she went to say something, other than lustful exclamations but she couldn't; she was panting almost as much as me and I felt myself near the point of no return.

Abi moaned, and screamed, still saying that she loved me and kissed me as I felt her hole tense around my cock and vibrate as she squealed loudly. It was all I needed and I squirted deep inside her.

We rocked back for a few moments and Abi looked at me with her ruffled hair and impassioned gaze. We kissed and I slowly got up, passing her some tissues from the small toilet; we had two minutes before we had to leave!


"You certainly know how to look after a girl," Abi teased as we walked down the street; we had had no time to clean up the room, each other and for Abi to straighten her ruffled hair and were already a few minutes late. She held my hand, almost running along the road and looked back at me. "I think I have taught you well."

"You have," I said with a smirk and she licked her lips.

"I've always said you were good with your tongue," Abi complimented and then asked me to slow down; she was having trouble walking in heels. "You know that." I snorted and she squeezed my hand. "If I tell Sarah how good you are, do you think she'll have you?"

"Sarah knows," I said with raised eyebrows. "She's tried and decided not to buy."

"Well maybe you only put effort in for me," Abi mused with a smirk. "I should be honoured."

"I always put effort in for you," I teased and stuck my tongue out at her. "I've told you, you're special."

Abi's face flickered and she squeezed my hand again. "But not as special as Sarah," Abi replied but I disagreed, even though she didn't believe me. Both of them were very special to me in different ways. Sarah was my classmate, and who I really wanted to date, but Abi taught me so much and I felt as though she had led me into adulthood.

I loved them both in their own way, but I couldn't say Abi was less special than Sarah, even though Abi's self-esteem (or lack of it) would make her believe otherwise.

"You're late," Sarah moaned as Abi and I arrived. She took one look at the smile on Abi's face and sighed.

"Sorry," I muttered. "Abi took ages."

Abi leant over and kissed me on the cheek telling me that I took ages to come so it was my fault. Her short skirt rode up and she cocked her head as she looked towards Kevin. "I'm Abi," she purred and held out her hands to embrace him. He looked at Sarah nervously and she turned away to catch my eye; I wasn't sure if she was giving me an evil look or a suspicious look but she knew I was up to something, and Abi deliberately felt him up as they hugged.

Kevin was his usual sneering self but with Abi present I didn't feel threatened at all. Sarah and I paid for the lane for two games, and Abi bought us all a drink as we changed into the shoes. He looked at the pair in his hand, muttered something to Sarah and walked back to the desk. "Where's he gone?" I muttered as I tapped away at the computer to enter our names into the system.

"Changing his shoes," Sarah told me and shrugged. "Said they were filthy."

"What the fuck does he expect? Bloody shoes not a dinner plate." Sarah gave a titter and looked behind her, before tapping me on the arm as I entered her name into the keypad.

"Please Andy, don't wind him up. I've not got to see him for ages and I know you don't like him but he is still my boyfriend." I took a deep breath and she gave me a sweet smile as her beau returned, obviously with cleaner shoes as he didn't whinge or complain about them. "I promise I'll make it worth your while."

"I was going alphabetical but people complain so I've ranked us in order of IQ," I muttered and Kevin smiled until I realised he was at the bottom and Sarah was at the top. "I did beat you at chess," I told him and he groaned and shook his head, sitting on the bench for the other, unoccupied lane.

"You got lucky," the piggy-faced boy spat back and I looked at Sarah. She shot me a reproachful look, so I took my lemonade and drank some, with my arm around Abi as Sarah bowled a six. Abi was next to go (she had had lessons before) and bowled a feeble three, and I got a strike; I was somewhat glad when Kevin hit two and then the gutter. "Need the barriers up," he moaned and both Sarah and I shook our heads.

"Don't," we cried although Abi was set to agree with Kevin.

"You just have to learn," Sarah told him and I suggested that she show him.

"And the loser has to remove an item of clothing," I suggested, causing Sarah to laugh.

"That's not fair," Abi said, a little too loudly. "I'm only wearing this." Sarah heard from retrieving her ball and glanced at us leaning into each other.

"You never do wear underwear do you?"

Abi blushed but leant back in the chair as she reached around to the shelf behind her, which caused her dress to ride up and Kevin's piggy eyes to glance south, and stay there. "And why do you want to see Kevin naked? Is there something you aren't telling us?" Sarah enquired.

Abi cackled and she looked at Sarah. "After me, Vanessa, Jessica – I'd hope not. And that's just the girls I know."

Sarah scowled at me and mouthed "Vanessa" with a questioning look before getting up and trying to teach Kevin but he was adamant he didn't want to learn. "I'll teach you," I goaded him as he scored one and he flounced down on the seat.

Abi was certainly feeling playful as she dried her hands on her dress from the condensation on the lemonade, deliberately flaunting her trimmed pubic hair at Sarah's partner and then jumping on me excitedly when she got a strike and intentionally baring her rear for all to see.

Kevin sat opposite and stared at Abi while Sarah did her best to wring some meaningful conversation out of him but she caught Abi's eye who smiled back at her. I think they must have had a telepathic conversation as Abi changed seats, then stretched her legs out and put one leg on Kevin's knee while Sarah bowled. "Cramp," she lied and put the other leg on the other knee. "Massage my calves for me. I spent all of yesterday dancing and stripping." Kevin gulped and nodded, running his hands over my friend and she closed her eyes and sighed in mock satisfaction. "That's nice," she murmured and I got up when Sarah had finished bowling.

"More drinks?" I asked and Sarah stared at Abi and Kevin before nodding. "Give me a hand?"

Sarah went to speak, and shot daggers at her boyfriend who was openly staring at Abi's twat and was oblivious to the annoyance welling up in Sarah. "What Abi is playing at?" Sarah whispered the moment we got to the small café.

"I don't know," I replied quite honestly. Sarah scowled as we waited and I snorted. "I don't know. It's Abi. I told her to dress provocatively but this is all her."

Sarah sighed. "Well if she thinks she can have my boyfriend..." She said with a smile. "He's too young for her."

"He's no older or younger than me," I muttered and grinned looking back at the lane. Abi was even lower in her seat and allowing Kevin to get very near to her pubic area. "Sarah," I called and she turned around. I put a kiss on her lips and she struggled at first, before my hands cupped her ass and she stopped resisting. She pulled away after a few seconds, flushed and her eyes sparkled.

"Andy," she hissed. "What the hell..."

I gulped, it was spontaneous but there was a reason. "He's not looking Sarah. He'd rather stare up Abi's chuff than see what his girlfriend is doing."

She glared at me and the back at the lane: I was right, he wasn't interested in Sarah and she broke into a smile before shaking her head. "I told you to behave," she hissed. "But then, I guess he should as well." I bought four lemonades and two bowls of French fries (I was hungry; I had had no lunch) and returned to the booth. Abi had seemingly relocated herself permanently onto Kevin's bench and was lay across it, smiling as Sarah and I joined them. "He's got good firm hands," she told us, "been massaging my thigh and my calf."

I glanced down at Kevin's hands darting underneath the hem of the skirt and looked at Sarah in her jeans. "I'll bowl and then I can massage your thigh," I joked but when I returned to the seat Kevin wasn't bothered: he had Abi, and almost resented getting up from the seat to bowl.

Sarah looked at me and put her legs across mine, and I began to massage her thighs but Kevin didn't even look and sat back down with Abi: I liked her game and I think even Sarah appreciated the silliness of it.

The "partner-swapping" continued until I won the first game and we rolled over onto the second game. Sarah and Abi had another little mind chat that took place with eyes and inter-brain telepathic waves, which resulted in Abi crossing to my bench and start fawning over me.

Kevin was still interested in Abi and tried to engage in some chat with her, but the conversation involved A Level choices, GCSE exam results (Kevin did even better than Sarah) as well as friendship groups, and Abi's dancing. I know Abi did love to tease, but her admission that if she wasn't working she had to have a dozen orgasms or else she got withdrawal cravings was believed by Sarah's partner who looked at me enviously.

"Tell Abi she has been learning from Rhea," Sarah whispered as we gave back the shoes. "And thank you for coming." She looked over at Kevin untying Abi's shoes for her and pursed her lips together. "Even if he has been a retch."

"You've been a naughty girl too over the last few weeks," I whispered and Sarah giggled and looked back at me. "Haven't you?"

Sarah didn't bother to agree, and walked over to her partner telling him Abi was a "big girl and can do her own shoelaces up" and to "leave the poor girl alone." Abi looked forlornly at her, but a quick look from Sarah started and completed more mind reading and Abi came bounding over.

"Two games of chess, two games of bowling. What else can I beat you at?" I taunted Kevin on the staircase as we left the bowling alley. Abi smacked me on the arm.

"It's the taking part," she told me and looked at Sarah. "And it's been fun, right?"

"Yeah," Sarah told her. "Thanks."

I gulped and nodded as we hit the fresh air. "Real fun. I'm going to see Zoe soon, you got time 'fore you need to get to Wendover to come over at have a butchers at the Maths?" Kevin glared at me as I spoke and I got a wicked satisfaction out of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.