New Pleasures - Cover

New Pleasures

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is the twenty chapter book that shows Andy's summer holidays and then as he adapts to College life. He meets the stripper Abi, he has a complex relationship with his classmate while his sister is intent on causing as much trouble as possible. This books shows Andy's sexual awakening and as Abi introduces him to a world he had not seen before. This book starts slow and has little sexual content for the first four chapters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution  

"There are hardly any bluebells left," Abi moaned as we fought our way through the trees. "Are you sure this is the spot?"

"Yep. And yes, there won't be any this time of year as they have all died out. You are going to have to wait eight months or so," I told her and she sighed, as she put her bag down. "But then you should know that as I did tell you yesterday."

Abi pouted. "It is still bonnie and peaceful though, isn't it?"

"Very," I muttered with a smile. "It's a wonderful place." The only sound that punctuated the silence was that of a few birds in the trees and Abi unfurled the picnic rug to lie down on it. I glanced up her tartan skirt and leered.

"You like what you see?"

"Of course, I always like what I see." Abi laughed and patted the rug next to her. I put the picnic bag next to the tree and sat down alongside my Scottish lover on the soft rug.

Although the ground was hard, it had barely rained for weeks, the woollen, tartan rug was soft and thick and it was on a carpet of dead bluebells and springy greenery. She watched as I sat down alongside her and she pulled me so I was lay down. I gave a cry and a laugh as I landed and rolled over onto Abi.

"Let me go to Scotland with you," I suggested staring into her eyes and her face fell.

"Andy, this isn't why we are here."

"No come on," I begged. "I know you are going, I heard you talking to Mum about it."

She sighed and shook her head, her playful demeanour evaporating. "No, it's complicated."

"I didn't embarrass you last time, did I?" She hesitated and I frowned. "You aren't ashamed of our friendship, aren't you?"

"No," Abi said quickly. "Not at all. I just, don't think it's a great idea you going. It's complicated." I sighed and she looked into my eyes. "You mean a lot to me, you know that. But my family ... you didn't get on with all of them, did you?"

"But they said awful things."

"It's what families do," Abi told me and took a deep breath. "So I am going up on my own."

"But what about Moira and Graeme..."

"I don't know," Abi interrupted. "I just don't know if they are going to come and see me. They don't like me, I know that. But I'll be fine." She pursed her lips and I could tell from the look in her eyes that it was more out of hope than expectation.

"I don't mind going," I told her but she shook her head and closed her eyes. "Really I don't. I don't want you to face it on your own."

She groaned and shook her head. "I will be fine. They are my family. And you really know how to spoil a moment, don't you? If this is how you behave with Sarah no wonder you are not with her."

I screwed up my face. "Oi," I moaned and she raised her eyebrows. "That's below the belt."

Abi's face broke into a smirk and she traced her hands down my flanks. "Below the belt, eh?"

We kissed and she stared into my gaze. "Honestly, no need to worry 'bout me," she whispered. "I'm building bridges with my family and that's only happened 'cause of you and Grace. You've done your bit." I went to protest when she put a finger over my lips and ssshed me.

I ran my hands over her body, touching her cotton clad figure and rolling off of her. She looked at me in the eyes and I smiled, sliding down her to gently lift up her tartan skirt. "Sarah has one just like it," I told her and Abi smiled.

"I know. Why do you think I have it?" I bit my lip and pushed her legs apart, but she beckoned me back to kissing her. "I'm not ready yet," she told me and puckered up.

We snogged repeatedly, our tongues becoming intertwined and passionately caressing each other with our hands, before she pushed me away and down towards her crotch.

Abi was knickerless (I sometimes wondered just how many knickers she really did own) and she watched as I pushed the rough tartan skirt to her waist and nibbled the inside of her thigh. Abi sighed in expectation as I began to slowly kiss and caress the inside of her thigh, her lips and her cheeks, her eyes narrowing as I did.

Abi's scent filled my nostrils as my tongue darted into her folds and she closed her eyes, enjoying the gentle sensations that I was causing. I slid my tongue up and down her smooth, slick runway and twisted my tongue around her pearl. She groaned as my tongue danced along her intimate folds and I lined up my little finger at her hole, covering it with her juices and then replaced it with my index finger.

She squealed as my fingers touched her, and I began to push my middle finger in as well. This caused her to tense up for a moment, and grunt, before I extended my slippery little finger against her butthole and it slid in.

Abi's grunts and groans became a lot more audible and drowned out the sound of the odd bird or the whistling breeze; my three fingers shaking and wiggling in her holes was driving her crazy. Her squeals and grunts got louder and more passionate as my vibrating digits whirred inside her and my tongue danced an orgasmic tune on her clitoris.

She ran her hands through my hair, patting me as if I was a good Labrador, and I continued, savouring her distinctive, musky taste and relishing the sweet scent of my lover. I felt her anus start to quiver and tighten over my finger, her buttocks lifted slightly from the ground and her thighs shook. Abi gasped and grunted, screwed up her face and let out a piercing cry, before panting and mewing loudly.

I didn't let up, just continued to flick and suck her clitoris and pushing my fingers into her intimate areas as I rotated them. Abi swore loudly and squealed, grabbing hold of my head and pushing me into her crotch. She screamed as her legs shook and then started crying out theatrically.

She panted furiously, and pushed my head away. "Too..." She didn't finish as my tired hand increased its pace and Abi's eye widened. "Oh shit," she shrieked and I ran my spare hand through her pubic hair. Abi grunted, and closed her eyes, her body becoming hysterical as she writhed and bucked, held her breath and then panted. She waved her hands about and then screwed up her face as she inhaled and then mewed as she exhaled sharply.

Her yells were louder than anything else in the forest and they echoed off the trees that lined our temporary playground. Her muscles tensed around my fingers and then quivered, as my concupiscent lover was driven to her third orgasm of the day.

Abi pushed my fingers away from her as she came down off her high and pulled me towards her, freeing my shorts with her hand. She felt my erect cock and positioned it at her entrance. "No blowjob?" I teased and Abi shook her head.

"Not in the mood," she whispered and groaned as I rocked forward to propel my cock into her unguarded pussy. She screwed up her face as I gently slid it forward into her greasy hole, and she gripped my buttocks with her hands.

I loved bringing Abi (and Sarah) to orgasm but intercourse was always more intense for me. I closed my eyes and kissed Abi, the sounds of nature around us, and a gentle breeze wafting over my buttocks.

I felt a slight chill to the wind, but didn't care, Abi was coaxing a climax from me, and I felt it well up inside of me. I bit my lip, emitting a sigh as I exhaled. Abi kissed me and gripped my buttocks harder. I muttered some compliments in her ear and increased the rhythm of my hips that Abi was matching.

She groaned again, and I felt the tension across my balls, desperately holding on until the last possible moment. I was loving al fresco sex, it was so naughty compared to bedroom sex and screwed up my face as my testicles steadied themselves for release. I felt my buttocks clench and my legs tensed; Abi must have felt it too, as her expression changed to a broad grin and I pumped several waves of semen into the girl.

She coaxed the last few aftershocks out of my body and we collapsed against each other, smiling and kissing.

It took us a good few minutes to get cleaned up. Fortunately, Abi had some baby wipes in her bag and this meant we were able to eat our food with clean hands, and we sat talking. She was still determined that I should remain in Aylesbury and pleaded with me to drop the subject.

Her belief was that my presence would be divisive and make the most hostile elements of her family defensive to her presence. I couldn't say I disagreed, but saw how nasty Moira was to my friend and didn't want her to face that on her own.

Abi followed the picnic with a deep, long blowjob, swallowing my seed with relish and a smile before insisting that I repeat my earlier cunnilingus on her, which I was only too happy to do. We heard the odd voice, but they were few and far between and most of the noise that day came from the birds and Abi.

However by mid-afternoon it was time to leave and after spending about five of the six hours naked or half-naked with my lover, I had little to complain about. I asked Abi to drop me off in Windmill Street to collect the photographs and she was happy to oblige.

"You sure this is the road?" Abi asked as she pulled into the little side street. "It's very quiet." What did Abi expect? Bright lights saying "Porno photos here?!"

"Yes," I said with undue confidence. "Windmill Street, it's fine." Abi leant over and gave me a kiss on the lips and smiled.

"Be good," she told me with a grin as I got out of the car. "And good luck tomorrow." I groaned and nodded; the subject of my exam results had been blissfully forgotten by myself.

"Thanks," I muttered and Abi leant over her gearstick to lock the passenger door.

"And ring me," Abi shouted through the window. I waved as she left and looked up and down the road, my eyes focusing on a house opposite. My heart was beating furiously as I knocked on the door to collect the photos and Olivia answered. She beamed at me and welcomed me in.

"You have some damn fine pictures there," she told me as I sat down in her lounge. She had a supermarket bag full of envelopes and passed them over.

"Yeah, Cheers," I replied and Olivia gave me a broad smile. "Did they come out OK?"

Olivia nodded and sat back in her faded, fabric armchair. "Oh yeah," she replied smirking. "There are a couple of sets that are just amazing. Emily reckons that they are the best sets of amateur photographs we've developed for a long time." I gave a nervous smile and Olivia took a drag of a lit cigarette. "Listen kid. What's the deal with these?"

I shifted anxiously. "Well a few of the girls at the lap-dancing club wanted some nudie pictures taken and I have a decent camera and been using it for years so I said I'd do it for a shade above the cost price."

She gave a brief chortle. "Pretty enterprising," she told me with a laugh. "And I bet it's fun." I blushed and murmured an agreement. "Listen, I guess you ain't worried about a bit of flesh," she muttered and I nodded. "'Cause I know a few couples who wouldn't mind some decent pictures of them in the act, so to speak, but obviously won't fork out for a top photographer. If you are interested..."

I took a deep breath. "Well I would be. Umm ... I mean, obviously, well ... I could, it would be..."

Olivia chuckled at my nervousness. "But they dain't want someone who'll stand around and watch. They want proper take photos, capture the moment."

I nodded. "Well ... I umm ... I did those OK."

Olivia raised her eyebrows. "Yeah, yah did, they're pretty good. But ya'int gonna mess if ya do it. It takes balls to be captured in the act, they'll be up for it but seeing someone new, it's a bit off-putting." She sighed and took another drag on her cigarette. "They want a decent camera man but they charge a bloody fortune. So I guess it might be up your street," she said with a smile. "Be a bit more enterprising. Emmie does of 'em but she's wanting to be a pro so she's a big expensive."

"Well ... I hope to be back in a few days anyway with some more. It should be OK," I said with a professional air to my voice.

She looked at me. "Do you want to think about it?"

I nodded and bit my lip. "Can I give you my mobile number?" I asked. It was the first time I had been in a position to do so and quite liked the way it sounded. Olivia smiled.

"Yes. Yes, you can," she said confidently. "And you can take mine."


Mum and Rhea wanted to be present when I got my results, but I negotiated that they should wait in the park café while I went and got the bad news with Sarah. Mum and Angela made us promise not to open our results until we got to the café, but I am not sure they expected us to keep to our promise, and they waited with Rhea as we nervously left. I had already given Sarah the two packets of photos of her but she just smiled and acknowledged them, without thinking or looking at the contents.

The school had helpfully sorted the results into alphabetical order and as Williams and Bailey were at opposite ends of the alphabet we had different tables to approach to get our envelopes. I was still waiting when Sarah arrived holding her envelope, the teachers on the first table were considerably more organised than those on the fourth but a few minutes later we were walking back across the park.

"Nervous?" Sarah asked and I smiled at her.

"Very," I replied. "I know you're not."

"I am," Sarah replied indignantly.

"Why? You know you probably got ten A Stars."

Sarah snorted at me in derision. She had not opened her two envelopes of pictures when we entered the café and Mum immediately called us over to her table in the corner when we entered.

"What did you get?" Angela asked and Sarah shrugged, passing her the two envelopes of pornographic pictures without thinking, and then ripped open her results envelope, her hands shaking.

"Aren't you going to do yours?" Sarah asked and I peered over her shoulder.

"Afterwards, you first?"

Sarah unfurled the sheet and squealed. "Oh my God. Look Mum, nine A-stars." Sarah thrust the sheet of paper into her Mum's hands and looked at me. "Your turn," she said before her Mum could congratulate her.

"Wow. Sarah. That's amazing." Sarah blushed as I looked at her and bit my lip. "If I have one A I'll be happy," I told her and she nibbled her fingernail with a coy grin.

"Well I got one A," Sarah replied as her mother was trying to navigate past Rhea to be able to hug her daughter. "English Literature." Her mother shot her a look and Sarah shrugged meekly before being embraced by her mother.

"With nine bloody A stars," I quipped and tore open my envelope. My fingers were clammy and I rubbed the top of the white sheet of paper before pulling out the folded A4 letter. Before I could read it, Rhea had snatched it from me. "Rhea!"

Rhea unfurled it and four sets of eyes were staring at her. "Four D's, Five E's and a U. Honestly bro, if you spent a little less time with the girls and a bit more time doing some actual work..."

"Really?" I asked and my heart sank. I knew I was not going to match Sarah's results but I thought I had done better than D's and E's but I was pining after Paula and my mind did wander in some of the exams. "I was thinking of Paula," I confessed.

"Hey," Sarah said and wrapped her arms around me. "It's not that bad," Sarah soothed but I stared at the paper in Rhea's hand.

"Yeah, but I won't be at College next year," I muttered. "I was really looking forward to it." Sarah pursed her lips and squeezed my hand to comfort me. "And I don't want to do endless resits."

Mum looked at Rhea. "Let me see those."

Rhea shook her head and I realised that she was teasing; in the heat of the moment I had forgotten about her mischievous nature. "Oh for fuck's sake Rhea, what did I get?"

Rhea grinned. "Haha! Had you for a moment. B in English Literature, A's in Double Science, History and RE. A stars in Maths, Economics, IT, English Language, French. Oh and embarrassingly vocal sex."

"Rhea!" I snapped. "Quite teasing me. What the fuck have I got?" I asked and reached over Angela to snatch the paper back. Sarah and I poured over it and Rhea was right. I had got five A stars and four A's. Sarah hugged me again and then Mum congratulated us both.

"They are brilliant," Sarah gushed. "That's wow-time. You just need to work hard to get good A Levels to go to Cambridge or Oxford," she teased. I rolled my eyes; I was not bright enough for a prestigious university such as Oxford and Cambridge, but I had certainly done better than expected.

Angela passed Sarah her phone and told her to ring her father and I did the same with my mobile phone and Dad. Dad was pleased and asked after Paula. I felt a pang of guilt when her name was mentioned, but explained that she had moved to Bournemouth and was being surprisingly lacklustre about keeping in touch. Dad signed off with a promise to move some cash into my account so I could "treat myself" for my hard work and I sighed. He didn't need to, but he wanted to; he was always generous to a fault.

I kept my promise and rang Abi who squealed into the mobile device as her phone rang and shrieked when I told her my results. I had told everyone that I had expected one or two A's and the rest B's and C's and when I recounted the fact I had done far better than expected it had made me sound like I had been unrealistic.

"Of course, exams aren't what they are used to be," Rhea told me as I re-entered the café. "They give A stars out for not using crayons and grunting. Ten years ago they would have meant something. Now, it's just well ... easy!"

"Exactly," I said, mirroring the grin on Rhea's face. "So you will get ten A stars then in two years?" Rhea's face fell and she scowled at me, before using some very unkind language.

Sarah came back into the café as Rhea was excused, her daily dose of mischief-making was complete and was probably en-route to Becky or Simon. "I don't think you wanted me to see these," Angela said tersely and passed Sarah the open envelopes of photos.

Sarah and I blushed. "Thanks," Sarah said and took the photographs in the plain envelope.

"You watch what you do with those, young lady." We nodded and Sarah bit her lip. "I would rather that you weren't being so explicit, to be honest."

Sarah stammered and Angela stared piercingly into her eyes. Sarah squeezed my hand and I could tell Sarah would be in a certain amount of trouble when she got home. "We are thinking of going out for a meal later in town to celebrate," Mum told us, rescuing Sarah from the disapproval of her mother. "So if Zoe or anyone wants to come, we are thinking of the White Lion near the cinema."

"NO!" Sarah and I shouted in unison.

"Why?" Mum asked, puzzled. "They do nice food there."

"We don't like it there," I replied quickly and Sarah nodded. "Awful. It changed hands. Dirty and everything. How about the Italian down the end of the road?"

Mum and Angela looked at each other and Mum shrugged. "Hmmm, OK. I'll book it," she promised and they watched as we skipped out of the café. I was on cloud-nine, I had never expected to get one A star, let alone five, as I was not that sort of student, but Paula had made me work very hard for the exams.

I tried hard not to think of Paula – she had been replaced in my life by other people, but she was the main reason why I was feeling so buoyant and wished that she was here for me to talk to. I made a mental note to write to her and thank her.

Zoe found Sarah and myself by the corner of the lake and came running over. "Three A-stars, five A's and two B's," she squealed. Sarah and I gave her warm praise and I told her Sarah's results.

"Could have guessed them," she muttered and looked at me. "Let me guess, two A-stars, three A's and five B's."

"Five, four, one," I replied and her mouth dropped.

"You serious? You got five A-stars?" Zoe asked incredulously. "Paula was a great influence wasn't she?"

"Will people please stop mentioning Paula," I snapped sharply and then gave an apologetic look. "Yeah, she was, wasn't she. I didn't expect it at all."

Zoe stayed with us as we hunted down other students. Jez had passed all of his exams (but they were mostly B's and C's), Ray got mostly A's and B's and no A-stars while Donna got two A-stars but also two D's. She barely looked at me and I didn't recount my results within earshot of her, passing my paper over to Ray to read. "Are you sure these are your results?" He teased and I nodded.

"Yeah, everyone is blaming Paula."

"You wouldn't have done it any other way, would you?" I shrugged in response.

Sarah was desperate to look over the pictures I had taken so we tried to slip off and go get some lunch, but Zoe didn't realise we wanted to be alone and neither Sarah nor I wanted to ask her to leave, so she accompanied us back to the café and we ordered two salads and a toasted sandwich, and three drinks, all of which I paid for.

Zoe left us to go the toilet and Sarah, who had deliberately sat in the corner of the restaurant so that there was no-one behind her, opened the pictures and began to look through them. She cooed appreciatively over the first picture, a close up of her aroused pussy and then smiled as she leafed through them, grinning or complimenting each one.

I was looking and didn't see Zoe appear. "What's that?" Zoe asked and Sarah dropped the pictures onto the table in fright.

Zoe's eyes clamped onto the top image, a close up of the red vibrator in Sarah and she raised her hands to her mouth. Sarah frantically gathered them up but Zoe saw a couple of Sarah and she looked at me and then my unfaithful friend.

"They're pornographic photos, aren't they?" Sarah and I spluttered. Zoe rolled her eyes. "Of you?"

Sarah and I looked at each other blushing and our food was brought to the table. "Well sort of," Sarah replied and I looked sheepishly at my sandwich.

"And what will happen when someone sees them?" Zoe asked and we shrugged. "You two are so ... immoral!"

"No one is going to see them," I hissed but Zoe shook her head.

"I am sure there is a law about producing pornography when you are sixteen," she replied and looked at Sarah. "You promised me, Sarah. About Kevin."

Sarah grumbled and Zoe lectured us for most of the lunch, before leaving us after eating her food and Sarah and I rushed home. Sarah wanted to have a proper look at the pictures and we were soon spread out over my double bed as she flicked through them.

"They do look good but my lips in that one look so puffy," Sarah complained and I smiled. She had been playing with herself and sliding her red vibrator, and was somewhat surprised that her genitals were slightly engorged and flushed. "Can we do some more?"

"What did you have in mind?" I asked and Sarah smiled.

"Can we take some of me going down on you? And also I have some beautiful outfits I want to get pictures of, like that Hawaiian one from London."

I kissed her on the cheek. "Of course. But I think your Mum is going to go spare if we do."

"Not her business," Sarah said tersely and crossed her arms. "It's up to me what I do."

Sarah and I had a lovely afternoon bowling and her parents brought her a dress for the meal as we returned to the flat. Unfortunately, Sarah was not allowed to stay the night after our trip to the Italian and we didn't take the liberty of inviting Zoe although Rhea did bring Simon. Neither Sarah or myself wanted her to continue her unreasonable moaning at us and we knew it would not be good if we squabbled with her in front of our parents. It was a nice evening and I deliberately sat between Angela and Sarah and made a point of speaking to Angela. I was aware that they "wanted to know who I was" before they would permit Sarah and I to get too close and spend nights with each other and I tried to make a good impression.

However, due to Sarah's carelessness I had a feeling that no matter what I did, Angela would remember that day for her seeing graphic and pornographic photographs of her daughter's most intimate areas and I would, rather unfairly, to considered in her mind to be the principle architect.

Angela never mentioned it directly during the meal, but her look of disapproval earlier meant she didn't need to: Sarah would be in trouble when they got home.

Sarah kept squeezing my leg under the table and I did snatch a couple of kisses but before too long she had to leave and I was left ever so slightly frustrated by her teasing. I wondered if Abi was working!


Abi wasn't working but did not stay the night in my bed and I had a lie-in before meandering downstairs to work. It was Friday, and I had to clean the office as well as the main club, which annoyed my mother greatly as she was trying to work while I meandered around the small room with a loud hoover.

I was at the team meeting considerably earlier as were all nine of the girls who partook in the photography session a few days previous. "How were your exam results?" Gemma asked, the first to arrive and I smiled.

"Great, thanks. Much better than I thought." Mum was behind me and smiled at Gemma.

"Five A stars, four A's and a B," Mum added proudly and I groaned. She had not stopped telling everything this and I looked through the white envelopes. I had sorted them out and slid Gemma's photographs over to her.

She started leafing through them when Juggs sauntered in, with her recognisable bosom bouncing in front of her. "They come out OK?"

"Well I think I captured the beauty of your shimmering hair," I teased and passed her two envelopes.

"How 'bout the sluttiness of my fucking twat," she replied and Gemma looked up at me.

"They are fantastic," she said with a broad grin. "Well worth the forty pounds."

Gemma counted out a few notes and passed them over the table. "I'd love to get a few more. We're on, if you are still interested. As we agreed."

I smiled. "Sure, I'll catch up with ya some time," I promised. Over the following thirty minutes all nine of the dancers arrived and I had sold nine sets of pictures, making a profit of over two hundred pounds. I also got several thanks, over 360 erotic pictures for my portfolio and the offer of Maths lessons for more pornographic photographs. To put it mildly: I'd had worse weeks!

The photos were very much the talk of the team meeting and a large number of the remaining dancers, and even Susie, the tattooed barmaid wanted some doing. I looked over at Mum and asked if I could use the club on Monday daytime and she hummed.

"OK but I am trusting you. I won't be here!" I smiled and she raised her eyebrows. "But someone will be present."

I shrugged; I genuinely didn't care who my mother would choose to watch over me as long as it wasn't Juggs. I got on well with everyone and was not overawed (almost) by them. Unlike Rhea, who would have been seething if Mum had arranged for someone to keep an eye on her, I genuinely didn't care.

I was already looking forward to photographing the mad barmaid Susie, the giggly Chloe, the quiet but kinky Angel, the quiet new girl Elena, the mothering Autumn, the loud and very twisted Katie, the slightly aloof Madison and the wonderfully nice Scarlet, not to mention my sexy Maths teacher Gemma. They would make wonderful additions to my portfolio.

After the team meeting, Mum gestured to me to come over. She had arranged to see a show in the local theatre with her friend Alicia and a few of the girls and Rhea was having tea at Simon's house as "he was going away to Scout Camp for a few days" so I was told to raid the freezer and find something to eat.

This was a little disconcerting. In the past few weeks I had rarely spent any time on my own and was beginning to feel as though I needed the company – whether it be Sarah, Abi, Zoe or even Rhea. I did not want to be alone, and it was as though I had almost forgotten how to amuse myself.

I didn't need to have worried. I walked out of the back door and almost ran into Jessica shouting at her car. "Problem?" I asked rhetorically and Jessica, Ray's sister hummed.

"This bloody thing won't start." Jessica spoke sharply and angrily at her car and crossed her arms. "Bloody useless piece of shit." Her car was an "A" registration plate, which made the vehicle over sixteen years old. The rusting ruby red Vauxhall Cavalier had ripped seats and dents all down the sides. Its front tyre was looking very worn and the aerial was bent. It looked unloved and broken, and uncharitably, I did wonder how it ever started.

"Battery?" I asked and suggested we try a jump start. I didn't know how to jump start a car, or even if we had some leads but it sounded like I knew what I was talking about which my friend's sister appreciated. Jessica shrugged.

"I'll ring my mate Will. He will be around soon and he'll know what to do."

"Oh OK," I said and turned to leave.

"Hey Andy. Any chance I can use your phone?"

"Sure," I replied and pointed at the fire escape as she picked up a couple of bags from her seat. I happily watching her ass wiggle as she ascended the fire escape, my mind on little else.

Jessica rang her friend on the lounge phone and sighed. He was still at work and as he worked in the centre of London, would be at least two hours before he reached her. She went to leave but I stopped her and asked her if she wanted to stay for something to eat. She hesitated and deliberated, staring at me for a moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.