The Rescue Mission - Cover

The Rescue Mission

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story of a young man who loses his first love and finds another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Slow  

I started noticing a change in Maria's demeanor. She seemed to be turning inward; she was keeping more to herself. Then one morning as I turned the page on the calendar I realized why. She would be turning eighteen in a couple of weeks. Per my own rules, she would have to leave my house, and either get a job or go on with her schooling. Now I was depressed. I had to do something.

That night I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking. Then I experienced an epiphany. Someone had said once that if you turn your play into work, you'll never have to work a day in your life. I knew just what to do for her. One problem solved; now I only had one more to work on. That one would take a little more soul searching and was a lot more unpredictable.

At breakfast, on the morning of her birthday, I asked her,

"How does it feel to be eighteen?"

I got the reaction that I was hoping for.

"Terrible, I know you're going to send me away, that for me the program is over."

I could see the tears welling up in her eyes.

"Please don't cry. Get dressed; I want to go for a short drive."

She returned twenty minutes later, casually dressed, freshly scrubbed, and already asking questions.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see when we get there."

We got into the car, and drove the five miles out to the main shopping area. We called it four corners because developers had put shopping centers on all four corners of the intersection. There were big box stores in three of them, while the fourth seemed to be comprised of mostly smaller, stand alone buildings. We pulled into that parking lot and maneuvered through the lot until we were parked in front of a large empty building. From the outside it appeared that most of the rough construction had been completed, but its purpose could not be determined. We got out of the car and walked up to the doorway.

"What are we doing here; it's just an empty building."

I pulled out a set of keys, and unlocked the door. We stepped inside.

"This, my dear, is your birthday present."

She looked at me with a blank uncomprehending look on her face. Then her face lit up. She shouted,

"Oh my god, you beautiful, wonderful, man, you didn't? You're going to open a gym?"

"No, I countered, we're going to open a gym; partner." With that she squealed and grabbed me under the arms and lifted me completely off the ground, her arms completely straight. She showed no strain at all as she spun us around. Then, brought me down until I was at eye level with her; and began kissing me. Finally with tears of joy in her eyes she let me back down until my feet were back on the ground.

"I love you so much," she blurted out.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Dropping down on one knee and fishing in my pocket I pulled out a small black box. I looked up to her and said;

"Maria, these last nine months have been wonderful. You have filled a void in my life that I never thought could ever be filled again. I know that compared to you I'm an old man and that I don't deserve someone as beautiful, and vivacious as you. But I promise you that I will always love you, that I will always try to make you happy; and that your life with me will never be dull. Will you marry me?"

By this time she was shacking, the tears were running down her cheeks, and she had a wonderful smile on her face.

"Yes, Jack Yes Oh God I never thought anyone could love me, certainly not a man as wonderful as you."

Once again I felt myself being lifted off the ground, this time I stopped at her mouth and she almost crushed the life out of me with her hugs and kisses. When we finally calmed down, I walked her around the building, showing her what the architect had suggested, asking her for input, her suggestions. This was to be the finest fitness club in the valley and I wanted it done right. It would be a place where serious athletes and ordinary people could come, enjoy the state of the art facilities, while they trained or just tried to get into shape.

She couldn't wait to get started and was going in a hundred different directions at the same time. Oh the wonders of youth. I could feel the energy she emitted. Then she quieted down looked me in the eye and whispered,

"Let's get back home."

I hit the remote door opener before I reached the driveway, pulled the car into the garage, hit the remote again and shut off the car. Maria was already out her door and opening mine. I managed to undo my seatbelt before she pulled me out of the car and into the house. This time we didn't head for separate bedrooms. We stood at the foot of my bed kissing, each trying to get the other's clothes off. Naked, she was just as breathtaking as I imagined. Her breasts were high and firm. Even though she was a C cup they appeared almost small, considering the size of her chest. Her skin was flawless. Of course, at six foot six her legs were long and muscular.

She stepped back and looked over my body.

"I hope you're not too disappointed."

"You're perfect," she said and, with a smile on her face, picked me up and threw me on the bed. We made mad passionate love; until thoroughly exhausted I rolled off of her. We fell asleep in one another's arms.

I awoke first and watched her as she slept. How lucky can one guy get, I thought, to have not one love of my life, but two? I slipped out of bed and cleaned up. I went out to the fridge, grabbed two bottles of water and returned to find her coming out of the bathroom. We climbed back on the bed and drank.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.