Daniel's Enlightenment - Cover

Daniel's Enlightenment

Copyright© 2012 by Jennifer Bennett

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mom... son... education

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Jenny awoke naturally at her usual time on Friday morning, just as she had for the previous thirteen years. She was naked in her son's bed as was her son who continued to sleep soundly beside her. She stretched a bit, then rolled onto an arm and studied her beautiful boy. He was fourteen and the day before she had willingly, even enthusiastically, embarked upon an openly sexual relationship with him. She had taken him into her mouth, twice, and had succeeded in bringing him to sexual fulfillment each time. The second time, she achieved sexual fulfillment, too.

Her son was lying on his back, breathing deeply, rhythmically. As his chest rose and fell, she considered calling in sick, taking the day off to be with Danny before they left for the lake. It was time to open the cottage for the upcoming summer and he easily could miss a day of school. But then, she remembered he mentioned a test. She also knew she could be facing a busy day ahead of her. Fridays were 'iffy' when it came to the work load at the law office she managed.

She crept out of bed, careful not to wake her son and went into the bathroom she shared with him. She relieved herself, did the other thing, and stood up after cleaning and flushing. She turned the shower on, guessing where the proper temperature was before she turned back to the bathroom sink. She checked herself out in the large vanity mirror while the shower spray heated up. In the end, she liked what she saw. Oh yeah, she thought, there were the inevitable small crow's feet at the eyes that she chose to attribute to laughter rather than sadness or worry, but she didn't really care about those. She smiled and was gratified to see the wrinkles fall into appropriate places around her eyes. Her small breasts were still firm and pert and when she turned to examine her bottom, she was pleased to see it had dropped not a centimeter (well, maybe one) since she graduated college, almost fifteen years ago. She flexed her butt muscles a couple times and smiled at the result.

She showered quickly, turned the water off, and listened as the familiar clunk in the pipes. She used a generous bath sheet to dry, applied cocoa butter to her entire body, and walked naked into her bedroom. She applied deodorant. She plucked an errant eyebrow.

She dressed quickly in underwear that was compatible with a business skirt and blouse. She dabbed an almost invisible hint of very expensive perfume on her wrists, rubbed them together, and walked into the kitchen. The coffee pot, set after dinner the night before, was just finishing its cycle. While she micro-waved a bowl of oatmeal and toasted an English muffin, she poured coffee, orange juice and milk. Finally, she switched the radio on and began to have breakfast as she listened to the early, local news, but already she was thinking of making love with her son.

After breakfast, she spent three or four minutes in the bathroom brushing her teeth and flossing. Then, it was time to wake her son for school.

Jenny seated herself gently on her son's bed and lightly caressed the blankets covering him. He was not long to wake.

"Morning, Boy-o," she said, softly using her favorite nickname for him. "It's time to get up. I have to run."

"Yeah. Yeah," he said, sleepily, as he stretched.

"Here," she said, pointing at her mouth. "Kiss."

Her soft lips lingered ever so briefly on her young son's.

"You smell good," he observed.

"Well, you don't," she smiled. "Brush your teeth. Oh, and good luck on the test."

"Walk in the park" he muttered, promising his mother another perfect grade.


Her title at the firm she worked for was, officially, Office Manager, but she was sort of the pinch hitter for everyone at the firm except the lawyers themselves. Need a paralegal to do case research? She was excellent. Need a typist or word processor? She was well over 90 words per minute with zero mistakes. Need a disinterested third party opinion that might conform to a jurist's? She was the girl. There wasn't much she couldn't do except try cases.

Her attention to work and detail kept her from contemplating at great length the events of the day before, although they were never far from her mind and her anticipation of seeing and being with her son never left her mind. She was careful not to think about the things she and Danny might do tonight. She had derived great pleasure from her son. His penis was as beautiful and as exciting as any she had ever seen, or sucked, for that matter and when she was done with work, she knew she was going to feel her son inside her, making love to her. The anticipation of being naked with her son again was nearly overwhelming and the thought of being forcefully face fucked again, moistened her insides. The delight from the memory of yesterday and the expectation of her son pounding her juicy cunt later today was nearly overwhelming.

Her watch moved agonizingly slowly as she waited for the workday to end.


Danny plunked down in his seat at school and looked at the test. Nothing new here, he thought as he scanned the questions. He began writing the test. Covertly, he glanced at Carolyn Olsen just across from him. She was looking intently at him, too. "Good luck," he mouthed silently.

"You, too," she whispered.

Later in the day, Danny was leaving lunch when he ran into the same girl, Carolyn Olsen, again. "Hey," she said stopping him. "What did you think?" she asked, referring to the test.

A fantasy of Carolyn, kneeling, with his cock in her mouth flashed through his mind but he discarded the thought as quickly as it had appeared, briefly chastising himself for even allowing the thought into his mind.

Carolyn was taller than he was, but only slightly. She was lithe and graceful. Her face was nearly perfect: thin, somewhat angular, and she had deep dark eyes like his mom's. Her hair was a deep golden brown.

She was wearing a very light cheerleading sweater that highlighted the form of her body. Her breasts didn't seem large at all. The bumps in her sweater were barely defined. Her hips were narrow, and her stomach sexy flat. The pleated skirt she wore emphasized her legs, stopping somewhere mid thigh or a little below. Briefly, Danny thought of his mom's story the night before. It was about Carolyn Fucking Olsen and lust.

Well, that wasn't the message exactly, but he found himself on a stairway with Carolyn Olsen whom, he thought, wasthe most beautiful girl in his class, and he found it difficult to drop the vision. Danny decided there would probably be trouble if he ripped off her clothes and raped her on the steps of his school.

He smiled wryly at the thought.

"I didn't think it was so bad," he answered.

"Of course not," she said, as she radiated the most beautiful smile, "Mister Four Point Oh" she laughed and playfully punched his shoulder. Her teeth were brilliantly white. Her lips and the way she laughed were perfect.

"Actually, I didn't think it was so bad, either," she paused, still laughing, or at least smiling. "You know," she said casually, "we only live a block from each other. Maybe we could study together sometime. I really need some help in geometry. I could use some tutoring in chemistry, too. You understand all that valence stuff and I don't. Don't know why, but I don't. Finals are coming up and, and who knows, it might be fun."

Had he heard correctly? Did Carolyn Fucking Olsen just ask if they could be study buddies? Their proximity to each other was necessarily close as other kids used the stairway, rushing to and from classes.

"Yeah," he agreed. "We can do that. Anytime."

"Oh, great!" she said, seeming to be genuinely excited. She took his hand and squeezed. "Dan, I will love you forever if you help me through finals."

As she turned, to go up the stairs, she held her thumb to her ear, pinky outstretched. "Call me," she said over her shoulder before she turned and trotted up the steps. Daniel watched her as she went. Her legs flared from beneath her cheerleader skirt offering him a view of her firm, tanned, lower thighs, and he was unable to still his beating heart. Of all the girls he knew, he was more attracted to this girl than any other.

"Damn," he thought. He just wanted to go home and see his mom. If he couldn't be with Carolyn Fucking Olsen, he wanted to go home and be with his mom.


When Danny finally arrived home, after what seemed like eons in school, he set about doing his daily chores. He emptied the trash. He cleaned up the dishes after the morning breakfast and after they were done, he put them away and generally chilled, waiting until his mother arrived home from work. If she was on time, he thought, glancing at the kitchen clock, it would only be another fifteen or twenty minutes. He was anxious and he knew it, although he didn't know quite why. Yes, his mother had performed oral sex on him the day before, twice, but that wasn't it. He wasn't looking forward to another blowjob or even finally having real sex with his gorgeous mother. Instead, he realized he missed his mother in a way he had never done before. He longed for her, her presence, and his longing manifested itself in the way he felt deep in his heart.

Sure, sex the afternoon and night before had been great and it certainly excited him, but that wasn't it. The talking did it. He and his mother had entered into an adult conversation about sex for the first time in his young life. He felt like an adult, even though he knew he was many years from voting or being able to legally drink. He felt his mother had spoken to him as an equal, as another adult, able to make his own decisions and choices.

Danny was in the living room when his mother came through the front door. His face brightened, but he suddenly realized he didn't know what to do. Should he greet her as a lover? Should he kiss her? Or, should he greet her as he had every other day?

"Hi, Mom" he ventured, but he needn't have worried.

"Oh, man," his mother moaned as she came through the door. Inside the door, she kicked off her sensible flats and walked to her son. "God, I missed you," she said with deep sincerity as she moved into her son's arms. She cradled his face in her hands and softly kissed him. Twice. "Mm," she murmured as she slipped her arms around him and pressed her body to his. She rested her head on his shoulder and rocked against him.

"I missed you," she whispered against his chest.

"Hard day at work?" he asked, sympathetically, as he caressed her hair.

She stood back, her hands on his arms. "Oh, no," she protested. "No, nothing like that" she said. "Easy day. But I just spent what seemed like two years at work waiting to see you, and be with you again."

"If you did two years, I did three," he offered. "I couldn't wait to see you either."

"Three years in high school hell?" she giggled. "That had to be rough."

"Come on," she encouraged as she took his hand and led him into her bedroom. When they arrived, he sat on the large bed while his mother undressed. In no time, she was completely naked. She twirled, naked, before her son.

Jeez, he thought. Two days ago he was a fourteen year old teenager admiring and lusting, hopefully, after girls in his class, wondering what they looked like without clothes, yearning only to be kissed by one of them. Today, he was in his mother's bedroom, watching her undress. In forty-eight hours, his world had been inverted, upended.

His mother excited him, which, when he thought about it, any naked woman in real life would do. Seeing his mother spin, as a naked ballet dancer might, started the hardening of his penis. Jeez, he marveled: his mother was so utterly casual about having no clothes on and he wondered if this was an adult 'thing' or whether his mother just had an affinity for nakedness.

And she was so damned, drop-dead, beautiful!

Everything about his mother seemed to be perfect. Her face was especially pretty. It was perfectly symmetrical, except for a small beauty mark on one corner of her luscious mouth. Her eyes were dark and her nose was thin and straight, even aquiline. The lips on her mouth were full and lustrous, but not Angelina full.

And he loved her breasts. They weren't large, but they were full, and they looked like what he imagined every perfect breast should look like even though they bore little resemblance to most of the tits he saw on line. Unlike the ponderous, sagging, sacks or the obviously 'enhanced' huge boobs the porn stars possessed, his mom's were round and firm and pert and didn't droop at all. In fact, his mother's breasts seemed to resemble a young woman's more than anything else. His mom's breasts reminded him of two miniature ski slopes: they sloped down to her nipples, and turned up, ending in perfect little nubs framed by a slightly larger and darker areole. As he said: ski slopes. She didn't shave her vagina, and she possessed a small inverted triangle of dark, thick, black pubic hair that he wanted no more than to nestle his face into, inhaling his mother's feminine bouquet, a fragrance he knew he would never forget. And then, there were the legs. In proportion to the rest of her 5'6" body, hers were longer than any woman had a right to possess. They were long, firm and muscular and as he watched her spin, he admired the bulge as his mother's thigh and calf muscles flexed.

"This isn't really fair, Mom," he said, finally, acknowledging his erection.

"What's not?"

Danny thought for a moment. "You know," he said simply. "This," he answered, gesturing with his hand to indicate what she was doing. "You seem like you're teasing."

"Aw," she commiserated. Of course she was teasing and she was sorry. It was inadvertent, but she realized she had been thoughtless when she displayed herself the way she was doing. After all, her son was only fourteen and he had not seen her naked until the day before. In fact, she was certain he had never seen a naked woman before unless it was online, and that didn't count.

Danny watched as his mother went to the large, low boy dresser, grabbed a pair of baggy, loose shorts and pulled them on. From the closet, she removed a light blue polo shirt and pulled it on, too. No underwear, he noticed. She stepped into the familiar juaraches.

She extended her hand. "Come on," she invited, extending her hand. They went into his room and lay on the bed.

His mother took him into her warm embrace, cradling him. She kissed him, softly. "I'm sorry," she said sincerely. "I really am. I wasn't thinking. I was stupid. It just seemed natural to be with you like that. Normal. Can you forgive me?"

"It's okay," Danny answered. He put his hand under his mom's shirt, feeling her smooth soft skin. "I saw you without any clothes last night."

"I know you did. I saw you, too," she reminded him, smiling. She giggled into her son's shoulder. "Did you like it? When I took off my clothes?" She placed her hand on his crotch and let it rest there.

"What do you think?" Danny laughed. "I liked the touching ... the exploring as you say," he corrected. "I liked that more."

They kissed again.

"I like being naked with you," Jenny said. She paused. "Do you know what exhibitionism is?" his mother asked.

"Like flaunting?"

"Um, kind of. For me,, it's when a girl likes to have people see her when she's not wearing any clothes. Especially if she knows the person loves her. Like you and your dad. Some boys like it, too."

"Do you like doing that?"

Jenny thought for a moment, considering what to share with her son.

She chuckled. "Yeah, I do. I like it a lot. It's exciting. It kind of depends on the people that are looking, though."

"Dirty old men need not apply?" Danny asked, smiling.

"Oh, I don't know," she answered mischievously. "Dirty old men need to look once in a while, too," she laughed. "The place your dad and I usually go in Mexico has a 'clothing optional' beach that we like."

"Really? Does dad get naked, too?"

"He does, sometimes. It depends on his mood. He can be kind of a vacation grump, as you know. When we're there, I'm naked as much as I can be. There's something about- this is going to sound corny- walking around, letting everyone look, and wondering if they appreciate your beauty or just want to have sex with you. It makes me feel a little 'whorish', without being a whore."

"When you don't have any clothes on, and dad does, doesn't he get jealous with all the other guys looking at you?"

Jenny propped herself on an elbow and looked into her son's eyes. "You know," she started. "I've asked him that a few times and he always says 'no' but I think, secretly, he does. I think he's jealous, sometimes, especially if there are good looking men, or guys with big penises, or younger hunks on the beach looking at me; or if someone's really obvious about wanting to have sex with me. I think he gets turned on then, but I think he gets a little jealous, too. And," she finally answered, "sometimes, I like to do naughty things while your dad atches."

"Like what?"

Jenny thought about it.

"Well, I always swim naked, even when I'm on beaches where I'm not supposed to. My nipples always get hard. Sometimes, I walk on the beach, parading, and kind of teasing people. Sometimes, I like to lie on the beach and touch my vagina. I even pinch my nipples in front of anyone who might like to watch. Sometimes, I use a finger like I did yesterday, to stimulate myself while men- men other than your father, I might add- watch me."

"Do you like doing it? Getting naked and doing that other stuff?"

"Danny," she said, slowly, murmuring. "You will never know." She laughed. "Given the choice, I'd never wear clothes. Not at work, not here, not anywhere. Hell, I'd even push a cart down the center aisle in the supermarket, naked, if they let me. I love it. I do. I really, really do."

Danny thought for a long moment about school. He wondered what it would be like if everyone wore no clothes. Well, he'd especially like seeing Carolyn Fucking Olsen naked, but he didn't know how he would, or could, handle some of the other girls.

"Why?"

"It turns me on," she answered. "It really, really, turns me on," she added, sincerely.

"Like sexually?" Danny asked.

"Oh, yeah," she answered. "I get turned on just talking or thinking about it. Here, feel," she instructed. Jenny pulled the leg of her baggy shorts aside and guided his hand between her legs to feel the slipperiness and arousal in her vagina. "See? That's what thinking about being naked does for me. It's better when I can actually do it. Be naked, that is, but I get really, really wet and excited then when people look at me and watch me."

Danny was amazed. A few days before he was a teen aged boy whose closest experience with sex was on the internet, on porn sites, or in magazines. His only personal experience was when he masturbated. Now his fingers were partially inserted into his mom's very tight, wet, vagina and he was alternately feeling inside and caressing her clitoris. The most amazing thing was not that it was with his mother, or that he had his hand on a naked vagina, but that his mother seemed so absolutely nonchalant about sex and where he placed his hands.

"Take my shorts off," she said softly, suddenly.

Danny fumbled with the clasp at the top of her shorts before loosening it. He unzipped and pushed her shorts down, over her knees. She kicked them off.

"Here," she said, fumbling with his jeans. "Take yours off too."

Danny lifted himself and removed his jeans, underwear, and then the tee. They embraced again, naked, their loins together. He could feel his mother's soft pubic hair against his erection. He moved a hand between their bodies and, using just a fingertip, he lightly touched her enlarged clitoris.

"Oo..." she moaned. "That's nice," she said as she wiggled her hips against his finger. "Mm..." she murmured as she took his hand in hers. "You can do it a little harder," she allowed, pressing. "Uh-huh," she sighed, smiling. "Yeah," she said. "Just like that. Wow," she added. "You're a natural, Boy-o," she whispered." She smiled as she encouraged and instructed her young son. She sighed and danced on the divine fulcrum formed by her son's finger.

Danny was sensually kissing his way down to his mother's breast when she stopped him. "You don't have to do that today. Not today, Boy-o", she whispered. "Not today," she finished. "It's a play day. You don't have to seduce me. It's a day to have fun. It's a day to laugh and dance and love and kiss."

She lightly stroked and hand-fucked her son's rigid pole as she delighted in her son's fingers which had found their way into her juicy envelope. He had two of them buried in her and, from what she could tell, he seemed to know what he was doing. Briefly, she wondered if she would be able to accept his entire hand. She was certainly unable to take her husband's huge hand inside her, but the concept and act were certainly not foreign to her. In college, she had put a few men's hands completely inside, forcing them in when she found it necessary. She wondered what it might be like to have her vagina so completely filled by her son's fist. She doubted he had ever contemplated the act and she knew she would have to step lightly around the subject as she approached it with her son. Fisting wasn't for every girl and even though she liked it sometimes, she was well aware of the men and women who were repulsed by the idea. But now, as she thought about how it might feel, an involuntary shudder swept over her.

"Fun?" she asked, laughingly as she felt him. "Your penis. My vagina. A match made in heaven." she declared as she rolled her hips on his fingers.

Danny was unable to disagree with his loving mother. He knew what they were doing would be considered by some to be wrong, but today, this afternoon, he couldn't see the rationale in that particular thought process. What they were doing seemed so utterly right and loving to him and in fact, his absolute trust in his mother to keep him from harm convinced him that what they were doing was all right.

"Do all girls get this wet?" he asked, curiously, as his fingers continued their exploration of his mother.

"I don't think so. My gynecologist says I'm blessed. But, I get really sloppy down there. It can be embarrassing. The bed is always soaking afterward. I mean, it's nice to know that I 'self-lubricate' as they say, but more often than not, it's a pain in the 'patooty'. Sometimes I get wet for no reason at all. It's like when you get an erection out of the clear blue. In me, your dad refers to it as 'deluged pussy syndrome'," she laughed.

Danny was lightly toying with his mother's breasts and nipples.

"You know what?" she started. "Some girls like it when a boy bites a little bit. Down there," she indicated, pointing at her hardened nub of nipple. "Think you can do that?"

Danny laughed. He looked at his mom. "Gee, Mom, I don't know," he replied, deadpan. "I'll give it the old college try."

"Oh, goody," she replied, laughing. "Win one for the 'Gipper', Baby," she quipped as she softly pushed Danny's head down.

Danny kissed his way down his mother's neck as he played inside her warm body. He used the tip of his tongue to massage her pointed, little nipples. He circled her small areole, outlining it. He bit gently on the stimulated, hard bump.

Damn, he thought. He liked what he was doing to his mom. He bit a little harder and seemed to find the right pressure. He heard his mother moan softly. He marveled at the feeling of his mother's tit: it was hard, but incredibly soft and pliant, too. He switched to the other breast and did the same things.

His fingers continued to explore his mother's dark moisture as he nibbled on her beautiful breasts. He truly was exploring his mother's insides without much thought about her or whether he was pleasing her on not. Fortunately, his exploration was bringing great pleasure to his mother, too.

Danny was lost in reverie, wondering what he was supposed to do and how to do it. He wanted to kiss her vagina and clitoris. Actually, he just wanted to see his mother's sex and look at it. After many minutes of kissing and caressing, he kissed lower on her chest and tummy until he had his tongue in his mom's belly button. Cute, he thought as he started to move lower.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.