Taming Amie - Cover

Taming Amie

Copyright© 2012 by EphebObsession

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amie is a curvy vixen at the ripe age of 15. As soon as I laid eyes on her, I had to have her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Size   BBW  

The first time I laid eyes on Amie, I was hooked. I had just walked into the book store she worked at, and she greeted me at the front door, "Hello sir, need any help finding anything today?" Her adorable voice, and beautiful smile made me trip over my own tongue at first.

"N-no thanks. I think I've got it." I hated myself for not being able to talk to pretty girls. Amie wasn't your standard pretty girl, she was so much more - a personification of the term BBW. If I had to guess, I would say she was about 5'8" and 230lbs. Shoulder length, brunette tresses flowed down, framing her girl-next-door face. As I mentioned before, she had an amazing smile, and two large, amazingly dark eyes - made larger by the cute, black glasses she wore. My eyes scanned downward quickly to her very ample bosom, and further to her cute little tummy. I began walking past her, taking one last glance downward to her wide hips that flared out wildly, only to be brought back into her sexy, smooth legs, protruding from her knee length skirt. Oh, how I wish I could get under that skirt. Continuing further into the store, I stopped at the nearest bookshelf and grabbed a random title, a ruse to get a look at Amie's round, firm and plump hind quarters. I had to have her.

I began to make it a habit to stop by the book store two to three times a week. I quickly figured out Amie's schedule, and made sure to only go on the days she worked. I would buy a cup of coffee, and wander pseudo-aimlessly through the store, picking up a book here, and a magazine there, all to disguise the sideways glances I was shooting at Amie. By now, my thoughts were becoming more and more disturbing. I wanted to own this little girl completely. She couldn't have been older than 16. Most days, I would visit, get a few good looks, and then go home to masturbate, thinking about the terrible things I would do to Amie. That method no longer worked, as I couldn't keep waiting to get home. I started to quietly beat off in the bathroom while thinking about taking Amie right there in the store. I desperately wanted to bend her over a counter, hike that teasing little skirt up and make her a woman in front of everyone there.

My fantasies spiralled out of control on a cool October morning. I decided to walk to the book store that morning, and got an early start. I actually got there before Amie this time. I sat down with my normal cup of coffee and a magazine near a window, so I could see Amie approach. I looked at my watch several times, and almost decided to leave. As I stood up, a car screeched to a halt in front of the store - Amie was inside with an unknown male. I felt a sudden pang of jealousy. Then Amie leaned across the seat and gave the man a kiss before rushing into the store apologizing for her tardiness. My blood was boiling. Amie belonged to me, not to some jackass in a mustang who didn't appreciate her. he couldn't appreciate her the way I did.

I left the store, buying and smoking several cigarettes on my way home - a nasty habit I had kicked for almost a year at this point. Upon returning home, I ran to the restroom to throw up several times. I was filled with anxiety, rage, and a mess of other emotions I couldn't quite describe. Sitting at my computer, I stared blankly at the screen which displayed Amie's facebook page - a favorite masturbatory aid as of late. I clicked through the pictures, my cock stirring in my pants. I changed to my favorite album entitled 'summerrr 2011' which consisted of her and others clad in tiny bikinis. Unzipping my pants, I fished my cock out and started beating it furiously. I closed my eyes and thought of myself ripping off Amie's bikini and shoving my 9 inch cock in her tight little pussy. In my fantasy, she screamed loudly at my intrusion, and began fighting back against me. This only made me hornier. I realized then what the answer to all of my problems was. I put my cock away, after flicking it a few times to make it flaccid.

I gathered some items together that I would need: duct tape, rope, and a blind fold. I waited until near the end of Amie's shift and drove down to the store - staying a ways back so I wouldn't be seen. I knew Amie would be leaving soon, and thus walking right past my van. As she passed, I slammed the door wide open, hitting her hard in the face and knocking her to the ground. I quickly got out, put the blind fold on her, tied her hands, taped her mouth, and threw her in the back of my van. Her muffled screams were making me harder as I zigzagged through the city, making sure she didn't know where we were going. I pulled into my garage and closed the door behind me. My hands were shaking when I pulled Amie out of the van, and dragged her into the house kicking and screaming. I took her down into the basement, which I had previously put a bed in for other reasons (Another story for another day). I untied Amie's arms partially, and retied them to the bed's metal head board. It was finally time to claim my prize.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.