Sexy Shelly - Cover

Sexy Shelly

Copyright© 2012 by creepy37

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My 1st story on this site or any site involves older guy and younger teen girls

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

I was living in London 27 yrs old drinking and doing d ... gs and petty crime on a daily basis. I didn't have a formal address was sl ... ping on friends hostel floors and friends sofas. I was on benefits and could be regarded as underclass of society one level bellow the working class, my friends also were also all in the same boat, i knew all the local junkies and alkies dealers and pimps i suppose you could describe me as "chav" scum. I was the oldest of our group of no-gooders. We ranged in ages from teen to early 20's me being the oldest as stated previously at 27. I was mostly drinking cans of cheap white cider 50p a can and smoking crack.

I had moved to london two years previous from up north. I used to sit in the local park bench next to all the other no-gooders in the summer our numbers could swell to 30 this including the older alkies and addicts in there 30's 40's 50's 60's etc it could get quite crazy some days and the police were never far away. It was sitting on one of these park benches i first set eyes on Shelly she had just turned 16, although i didn't know this at the time. She was with my mates little s ... r Gina who was 13, and looking at Shelly she looked older by not by much, it was a hard one to call.

Gina told me Shelly was 16 which is legal in the UK. Gina told me she was staying with a guy called Billy who was also 27 and a junkie. Shelly also liked her crack and drink. She grew up in foster care and was a bit of a wild c ... d and had been involved with social services from a young age could barely read or write due to her virtual non attendance at school, her schooling was very erratic, getting expelled from various behavioral units and running away from care growing up on the streets but not all that street wise due to her emotional and behavioral problems.

What she did have was a cute face nice legs and quite big tits for her age and a lovely arse she had bleached blonde hair her nose had a little gold stud in it, she also had her belly button pierced which was a little bit chubby still some baby fat on it she was 5 ft tall im 5 ft 9. She had on big gold hoop earings a white belly top that displayed her firm young ample breasts, nice little bit of cleavage a frayed white denim mini skirt which came up to mid thigh and of black patent slingback open toed sandals with a 4" heel her toenails were painted bright red she also had on false red nails green eyeshadow to much foundation and massacre black eyeliner and bright red lipstick she looked sexy it was summer time so her look didn't look that out of place as if it was the middle of winter unless she was going clubbing she would having looked bordering on a street whore.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.